Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I guess that means no one should bother posting on Spying's death thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess that means no one should bother posting on Spying's death thread.

I guess that means no one should bother posting on Spying's death thread.

You should have simply said..

Spying,

Hi Everyone,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

This Thread is dedicated to active and inactive members of "A Church of God", and perhaps also to any member of any split of the former Worldwide Church of God. Others will be able to post to this Thread, but when they do so, their posts will be deleted as soon as I become aware of them. Of course, should nonmembers be directly asked a question on this Thread, they will be allowed to directly answer the question asked of them. If a nonmember in answering a direct question expands their post to include commentary over and above what is necessary to answer the question or questions asked of them, then the commentary will be deleted as soon as I become aware of it.

Participation on this Thread by nonmembers is therefore severely limited. The best advice that I can give to nonmembers of any split of the former Worldwide Church of God is that they should avoid this Thread unless of course it should be their desire to answer a direct question asked of them. Please understand that nonmembers should not attempt to give answer to general questions not specifically addressed to them on this Thread.

In order to demonstrate how this Thread will work, I will now ask either Lucy, EliYah, Peach, Guyguy, and/or Edmund Dantes whether or not they have themselves received water baptism? If you have received water baptism, what was the nature of your baptism, that is, were you in your baptism immersed in water or not? What person or persons was it that did baptize you?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    You should have simply said, Only ImAHebrew and myself(since we are the only former members of the WWCOG) are allowed to post on this thread, and all others posts will be removed or deleted.

Of course, should nonmembers be directly asked a question on this Thread, they will be allowed to directly answer the question asked of them.
    Please understand that nonmembers should not attempt to give answer to general questions not specifically addressed to them on this Thread.
    Ok, so they are to answer, and they are not to answer, and how can they answer when they are not suppose to answer?

Comment

I am not a former member of the WWCOG.

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
      Spying,

You should have simply said, Only ImAHebrew and myself(since we are the only former members of the WWCOG) are allowed to post on this thread, and all others posts will be removed or deleted.

Ok, so they are to answer, and they are not to answer, and how can they answer when they are not suppose to answer?
      Shalom Eliyahu, just a correction, I am not a former member or a current member of the WWCOG. Now, concerning Spying's thread, you should comply with his wishes. He does not want this particular thread to get blasted by a bunch of nonsense of people arguing back and forth for multiple pages on end about irrelevant material. You and Lucy can do that on other threads, but he doesn't want it on his new thread. Ken
      Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
      Abstain from meats offered to idols
      (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
      So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
        Shalom Eliyahu, just a correction, I am not a former member or a current member of the WWCOG. Now, concerning Spying's thread, you should comply with his wishes. He does not want this particular thread to get blasted by a bunch of nonsense of people arguing back and forth for multiple pages on end about irrelevant material. You and Lucy can do that on other threads, but he doesn't want it on his new thread. Ken
        Ken,

Have I posted on his thread since he removed my questions yesterday?

Also, I do not want nonsense on my threads either, and Lucy even brings her nonsense of slandering and false accusing to my threads, even when I asked her kindly not to do so, and Spying seems incapable of doing anything about such nonsense, and I can't delete Lucy's nonsense as Spying can.

Comment

well it is basically nonsense anyway

Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post

the smart intelligent saints, dont wish to be re-versed back under Herbert Armstrongs teaching and the uncleaness of Moses and his god.
          JESUS came and abolished death, and the works of the devil.
          MOST dont get to appreciate this truth.

so now there are no high priests, no temple, no lambs blood to be splattered - it's all gone..........and a waste of brainpower thinking in ancient religious terms that were only ever given to the jews [hebrews]
          also as Spying is so slow in his posting - interest is lost.
          perhaps a good thing.

the verdict is FROM THE MOUTH OF THE TRUTH PERSON HIMSELF
          JESUS HAS THE ANSWER john 11 v 24 25 26

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
            the smart intelligent saints, dont wish to be re-versed back under Herbert Armstrongs teaching and the uncleaness of Moses and his god.
            JESUS came and abolished death, and the works of the devil.
            MOST dont get to appreciate this truth.

so now there are no high priests, no temple, no lambs blood to be splattered - it's all gone..........and a waste of brainpower thinking in ancient religious terms that were only ever given to the jews [hebrews]
            also as Spying is so slow in his posting - interest is lost.
            perhaps a good thing.

the verdict is FROM THE MOUTH OF THE TRUTH PERSON HIMSELF
            JESUS HAS THE ANSWER john 11 v 24 25 26
            Lucy,

The pretenders pretend to believe in Messiah, but they refuse to obey His and the Father's doctrines, and their pretend beliefs without works of obeying His word is in vain-for nothing so says the apostle James too.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...doctrine&t=KJV

Comment

If you dont believe the words of life from Yeshua

Its as sure as hell no one will believe Spying Which is kinda sad

Comment

Its as sure as hell no one will believe Spying Which is kinda sad
                Lucy,

So far as I can tell, Spying has spoken the truth of scriptures in his thread, and I'm not going to violate his wants of asking others to not post on his thread, I respect him asking, unlike you when I asked you to not post your lies and false accusations of bashing nonsense on my 10 commandment thread, which you willfully refused to do.

Comment

really really

all i can say is
                  I HOPE THIS O T god YHWH has FUNERAL directors and their staff................. aquitted................
                  hmmm
                  maybe its ok FOR THESE PEOPLE they got ''''special dispensation'''???? ''god said''

Comment

all i can say is
                    I HOPE THIS O T god YHWH has FUNERAL directors and their staff................. aquitted................
                    You can't say anything Lucy, your too busy stealing every other person on the internet's ideas, like your father that comes to steal, murder and destroy, and posting them as your own.

Comment

please explain how funeral directors/staff

remain UNCLEAN

when this whole system was done away with in 70 ad and only ever given to the hebrews/jews
                      and JESUS ABOLISHED DEATH AND DEFEATED THE devil at the cross
                      and no hillbilly xplanation, from the snake handlers church either please Elijah

Evidence of Tampering
                      the OT
                      …it is impossible to find in any story [on record] so many glaring absurdities, contradictions and falsehoods as are in these books.
                      Thomas Paine, The Age of Reason, Part II

For many centuries the mainstream Churches denied that there was any evidence of tampering in God's divine word, but this position is no longer tenable, and no mainstream Church now seeks to deny it.

Comment

remain UNCLEAN

when this whole system was done away with in 70 ad and only ever given to the hebrews/jews
                        and JESUS ABOLISHED DEATH AND DEFEATED THE devil at the cross

and no hillbilly xplaination, from the snake handlers church either
                        Lucy,

The only snake handler is you, and according to your own jezzie testimony, you have probably handled many of them.

Comment

you did not explain it Elijah

HOW DO FUNERAL DIRECTORS AND THEIR STAFF.... REMAIN UNCLEAN when the law of moses to the jews was eradicated in 70ad
                          no hillbilly logic please

BTW
                          the true reason Spying posts as he does on this topic was he walked into the ministry of Herbert Armstrong and now seeks to indoctrinate all as he was to a twisted and corrupt message

Comment

HOW DO FUNERAL DIRECTORS AND THEIR STAFF.... REMAIN UNCLEAN when the law of moses to the jews was eradicated in 70ad
                            no hillbilly logic please

BTW
                            the true reason Spying posts as he does on this topic was he walked into the ministry of Herbert Armstrong and now seeks to indoctrinate all as he was to a twisted and corrupt message
                            Lucy, the Almighty's commandments was not destroyed in the Temple in 70, because they were not written in the Temple, as they were written in the scriptures itself.

And, I'm not going to try to speak for Spying, and Armstrong has nothing to do with it, but your always accusing someone like your father John 8:44.

And why won't you show us which ONE of these flower shops below belongs to YOU??

https://www.google.com.au/search?sou....0.XKo211-mivc

Comment

so Elijah YOU CANNOT EXPLAIN '' UNCLEANESS'' CORRECTLY

you waffle on,
                              on NEW TACK
                              BUT STILL totally unable to explain, how FUNERAL DIRECTORS AND THEIR STAFF REMAIN unclean, as the law of moses, was defeated in 70ad
                              oh do you also follow the twisted messed up vile stupid ministry of H Armstrong = seems so

Comment

Working...
                              X