Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purification From The Defilement Of Death!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To Spying
    i remember when you posted on LA years ago about your “”””conversion””””” to saturday saddath day worshipping
    -It was through HWArmstrongs teaching
    - and your stint at WWC of G belief
    You said. You resisted for a long while but suddenly“” Saw the Light “” of his truth and changed under his tutorage to be a sabbath day buff
    [PARAPHRASED]
    consider

Your belief was changed by one man without the anointing who was declared BY OTHERS as a pervert and rapist of his young daughter not once as some mistaken lusty sin but for ten years
    yes 10 years

also he is recorded as
    a thief
    a liar
    a divorced man
    an apostate plus
    a CIA operative
    all publically recorded in books and the press

consider these truths

a most evil of religious church creeds and a false teacher and a flawed evil man whose teachings have now been altered and his mega churches defunct and abandoned

why on earth did you fall for this gross deception?
    you were Not worthy to love the truth so believe a lie
    now
    you peddle these same gross lies to your readers
    --------------------------------------------------------------------+

ADDED ps
    YOU ARE so annoying not for the truth but for the lying misconceptions you hack on here
    why were you so gullible

after you joined this apostate WWC of G CROWD your life and family VALUES went downhill.

why would you even believe this evil man
    a rapist
    a thief
    a con artist
    who even went dancing with the raped daughter on a friday nights
    and when seen and questioned said
    '' they do = that means you Spying'' as i say''''

you are a programmed slave Spying.
    YOU WERE HELD A CAPTIVE TO A RELIGIOUS TYRANT who worked for the C.I.A.

and what is more YOU HAVE STRAYED AWAY EVEN FURTHER FROM THE GOSPEL
    HOW?
    BY LOVIN' UP SOME WEIRD JEWISH SECT AND THEIR '''''SECRETS OF MOSES'''''
    warning
    THE ONLY ''SECRETS'' MOSES WOULD KNOW IS
    - how to successfully slay all his adopted family
    - who took him in and treated him with kindness when he was a murderer
    - and still be believed he was a hero for the O>T> truth
    obviously it is a case of

Click image for larger version  Name:	101692898_10223860054434851_7608880874659574103_n.jpg Views:	0 Size:	39.2 KB ID:	63344
    PSS
    for the record
    not one person was divinely anointed in the O.T. in the fullness of the Spirit
    none received eternal life here
    to say the word anointing and to live in it is 2 different things

the fruits of this ?anointing?
    the only anointing they had was satanic as all heros copied his values with the exception of Daniel
    what satanic values is that?
    of murder raping whoring lying war and destruction
    etc

please - get a brain
    fast
    Last edited by LucySmith; 07-11-2020, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Topic: The First Spiritual Temple!

Hi Everyone,

Blessings to you through the resurrected Messiah Yahushua, the Renewed and Restored YAHWEH ELOHIM who alone has immortality.

Seven thousand years (seven days) have been appointed for purification from the defilement of physical death. This purification takes place on two of the Seven Days, the Third and the Seventh Day. Of course, the Seventh Day corresponds to the Seventh Day of the week which is the Sabbath Day. Both the Third Day and the Seventh Day are sprinkling days, and sprinkling days can be defined as those days in which YAHWEH ELOHIM does speak to this world either directly or indirectly through those whom HE has SENT.

It is true to say that YAHWEH ELOHIM does primarily speak through those whom HE has SENT, but there are exceptions noted in the Old Testament. YAHWEH ELOHIM spoke directly to Adam and Eve and the Serpent and to Cain and perhaps a few others on the First Day.

At the beginning of the Third Day, YAHWEH ELOHIM spoke to Noah, and shortly thereafter, YAHWEH ELOHIM spoke directly to Moses and the Children of Israel. The Ten Commandments are voiced directly to them from YAHWEH ELOHIM HIMSELF. Throughout the Third Day, YAHWEH ELOHIM does continue to sprinkle the unclean through HIS Prophets, and then almost at the end of the Third Day, YAHWEH ELOHIM begins to speak to those given ears to hear HIS Words through the ONE whom HE has SENT. Of course, this Sent One is the Word made flesh, Messiah Yahushua:

John 12:47-50
      47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
      48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
      49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
      50 And I know that his commandment is perpetual life: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

The Third Day sprinkling came to an end sometime during the first half of the 2nd Century AD. Since that time this world has received no message from YAHWEH ELOHIM as occurred in Old Testament Days. The resurrected Messiah Yahushua did speak directly to certain individuals and Churches in order to complete the sprinkling of the Third Day, but the wast majority of the sprinkling was completed through the preaching of the true Gospel by those whom Messiah did send into the world to help build HIS first spiritual Temple.

This first spiritual Temple was built upon spiritual stones, that is, upon the Apostles and Prophets along with the Renewed and Restored YAHWEH ELOHIM being the Chief Corner Stone, that is, Messiah Yahushua HIMSELF.

These spiritual things no one can disprove or deny, I am,
      Sincerely, Latuwr
      The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Working...
      X