Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purification From The Defilement Of Death!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

really SAD TRUTH IS Spying
    you only read the BBL WITH THE MINDSET of Armstrongism and you play out his ''terror tactics'' on the weak and the foolish as you post your opinions on here

if you read it under the HOLY ANOINTING correctly you will understand immediately when JESUS SAID
    '' you think you will find eternal life in the OT. ''
    paraphrase
    no no no no no no no no no no no no
    you never ever never will ever
    why not
    BECAUSE HE ALONE is the WAY INTO THE LIFE -He said so - and gave NO other god/person or system that title BUT HIMSELF

it was His gig
    Not the gods of the O.T. gig
    - they cannot bring forth any life but only death and billions have found it out
    = the dead who bury their dead _ Jesus said so
    BTW
    nor is it ''spiritual'' because it 's 1st in the natural then in the Spiritual so that wont work either as you try and palm off to all this opinion of yours
    warning
    Also the promises those Yah's gods made the the wilderness dwellers was the same offer Made to the Saviour
    = you never noticed it. ONLY THE ANOINTED DO
    2 offers from satan of world dominion
    BTW
    funny the same terror tactics is now going on in your own country from the traitors within
    WHO are those behind your national plight - name names and you will see.,.... terrorist in motion.

time for change Spying
    time to admit Armstrong was WRONG AND now fully DEFUNCT
    time to repent and Sit at the Feet of the Saviour not Moses.
    time to find out how to LIvE HERE in His perfection and not your own
    JOHN 10 V 10

THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
    THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
    - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
    - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
    This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

to whom it may concern

the false 13th apostle Saul did GET this truth correct
      He learnt it from the true believers he held captive and then murdered.

to whom it may concern

"What is the curse of the law?"

Answer:
      As opposed to the blessing, which is grace, the Law is a curse upon all mankind, none of whom can possibly fulfill its requirements.
      The Bible itself tells us what the curse of the Law is:
      “All who rely on observing the law are under a curse, for it is written:
      ‘Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law.’
      Clearly no one is justified before God by the law, because, ‘the righteous will live by faith.’
      The law is not based on faith; on the contrary
      , ‘The man who does these things will live by them.’ Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written:
      ‘Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree’” (Galatians 3:10–13).
      The curse is the penalty levied for not keeping the Law.
      The “Book of the Law” refers to the covenant laws that this Yahwehs plural gods made with His people during the time of Moses.
      The Law can point out where we fail and fall short of God’s will, but it cannot pronounce us righteous;

In Galatians 3 the apostle Saul/Paul is telling us that everyone who does not keep the Law perfectly is cursed by it
      (Deuteronomy 27:26; Galatians 3:10).
      The reason is that no one can obey the Law perfectly.
      In fact, there were over 613 laws the Jews had to keep to be right in the eyes of Yah's gods
      . The breaking of even one commandment put a person under condemnation.
      Trying to achieve salvation through obedience to the Law is futile.

For example, we all regularly break the first and greatest commandment by failing to love God first with all our hearts, minds and strength (Matthew 22:37–38).
      everyone Under the Law of Moses has broken the commandments, and everyone is cursed.

As a result, all who try to live by the Old Law were under a divine curse.

But the good news is that Jesus “redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us” (Galatians 3:13).
      how?
      Jesus made the ultimate sacrifice on the cross when He bore God’s curse.
      question
      do you think these posters Latuwr ImaHebrew Elijah + sox puppets peach and Guyguy - keep the law of Moses perfectly?
      that is physically or spiritually?
      if not
      they are the true accursed....yes/no?
      would you follow their opinions/preaching knowing they are accursed?
      yes/no?
      fruits
      do their lives reflect divine blessing found in John 10 v 10 or real LIFE curses.
      called
      divorce
      ill health
      sexual sins within
      poverty
      lacking good things
      ETC

JOHN 10 V 10
      - BEYOND THE WALLS OF CHURCH INSPIRED RELIGIOUS BELIEF IS A WHOLE NEW WORLD CALLED THE BLESSING FROM THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN = THE STOREHOUSES SUPPLY EACH NEED AMEN

Click image for larger version

Name:	106208230_3346507648715640_3933893748005296808_o.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	121.9 KB
ID:	63098

What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
      This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
        to whom it may concern

the false 13th apostle Saul did GET this truth correct
        He learnt it from the true believers he held captive and then murdered.

to whom it may concern

"What is the curse of the law?"

Answer:
        As opposed to the blessing, which is grace, the Law is a curse upon all mankind, none of whom can possibly fulfill its requirements.
        The Bible itself tells us what the curse of the Law is:

Clearly no one is justified before God by the law, because, ‘the righteous will live by faith.’
        The law is not based on faith; on the contrary

The curse is the penalty levied for not keeping the Law.
        The “Book of the Law” refers to the covenant laws that this Yahwehs plural gods made with His people during the time of Moses.
        The Law can point out where we fail and fall short of God’s will, but it cannot pronounce us righteous;

In Galatians 3 the apostle Saul/Paul is telling us that everyone who does not keep the Law perfectly is cursed by it
        (Deuteronomy 27:26; Galatians 3:10).
        The reason is that no one can obey the Law perfectly.
        In fact, there were over 613 laws the Jews had to keep to be right in the eyes of Yah's gods
        . The breaking of even one commandment put a person under condemnation.
        Trying to achieve salvation through obedience to the Law is futile.

For example, we all regularly break the first and greatest commandment by failing to love God first with all our hearts, minds and strength (Matthew 22:37–38).
        everyone Under the Law of Moses has broken the commandments, and everyone is cursed.

As a result, all who try to live by the Old Law were under a divine curse.

But the good news is that Jesus “redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us” (Galatians 3:13).
        how?
        Jesus made the ultimate sacrifice on the cross when He bore God’s curse.
        question
        do you think these posters Latuwr ImaHebrew Elijah + sox puppets peach and Guyguy - keep the law of Moses perfectly?
        that is physically or spiritually?
        if not
        they are the true accursed....yes/no?
        would you follow their opinions/preaching knowing they are accursed?
        yes/no?
        fruits
        do their lives reflect divine blessing found in John 10 v 10 or real LIFE curses.
        called
        divorce
        ill health
        sexual sins within
        poverty
        lacking good things
        ETC

JOHN 10 V 10
        - BEYOND THE WALLS OF CHURCH INSPIRED RELIGIOUS BELIEF IS A WHOLE NEW WORLD CALLED THE BLESSING FROM THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN = THE STOREHOUSES SUPPLY EACH NEED AMEN

Click image for larger version

Name:	106208230_3346507648715640_3933893748005296808_o.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	121.9 KB
ID:	63098
        Lucy, Lucy, Lucy, I'm sorry dear, you are clueless. The Curse of the Law is THIS:

(Deut 27:26) Cursed [be] he that confirmeth not [all] the words of this Law to do them. And all the people shall say, Amen.

You see Lucy, IF you fail to CONFIRM all the words of the Law to do them, you are CURSED. Ken
        Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
        Abstain from meats offered to idols
        (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
        So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

to whom it may concern'
          consider
          the word Jesus used alot was CAPTIVE

A CAPTIVE means a person is in jail
          A JAIL is needed to CONFINE THE CAPTIVES
          A JAILER is needed to supervise the captive'
          INSIDE THE JAIL terrible cruel things happen to the inmates with the APPROVAL of the Jailer
          The Jailer APPROVES of terror destruction harm and rape children burnt alive.
          yes THIS JAILER is brutal to the inmates
          THE INMATES die in this prison house.
          The RELIGIOUS CONCENTRATION CAMP - jailer is admire and desired by those held captive today to the 613 laws of Moses and its satanic gods.

so!!!!
          are you this stupid dumb and dull to remain a captive?
          or
          are you set free by the sacrifice of Messiah

Comment

greetings
            now for some TRUTH =SELDOM HEARD.
            HOW WOULD YOU BE purified from the defilements of death. and remain a living stone
            AND made ALIVE FROM THE DEAD HERE

many people have had the revelation of eternal life of Jesus TO be lived in HERE not IN heaven yet have died
            why?
            If Jesus has done everything possible for the VICTORY WALK and abolished death - why do the pews die at an alarming rate?
            why hasnt eternal life be granted to them HERE AND NOW.
            WHY isnt the GLAD TIDINGS OF GREAT JOY - imparted into every person in church?
            Jesus said IT IS FINISHED - He can do no more - ITS ALL BEEN DONE.

THERE ARE 2 CLUES
            2 witnesses to abolishing death HERE AND NOW

#1 - Jesus HAS TO BE our friend
            #2 - TO BE TERMED the JUST - see this word
            THE JUST shall live by faith

5 times in the BBL these 2 recommendations have been aired,.
            FRIEND AND FAITH
            CO JOINED''

FIRST BECOME A FRIEND
            SECOND YOU WALK BY HIS FAITH - the same faith He walked in Here
            only then CAN DEATH be removed from us and then the purity of FAITH can withstand the IMPURITY of death

THE JUST [ the few who walk BY Faith] have the adamic death sentence removed from their body - amen
            there is no other way

'' there is NOT a single hurtful thing
            that His faith in us cannot drive out''

Comment

Topic: The Friends Of Yahushua

Hi Lucy,

Yahushua said this about HIS Friends:

John 15:9-17
              9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.
              10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love. (Of course, since you believe that Satan is the author of the Law, what commandments do you believe that Yahushua HIMSELF kept?)
              11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.
              12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
              13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
              14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.
              15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.
              16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.
              17 These things I command you, that ye love one another.

How many of the above words of Yahushua do you consider to be dung scriptures, or how many of the above words do you consider were added by lying scribes?

Love is not an emotion or a feeling. Love is a commandment, and this commandment can only be kept through doing.

What have you yourself done to show that you have followed the commandment of Yahushua?

Looking forward to your answer, I am,
              Sincerely, Latuwr
              The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spying View Post
                Topic: The Friends Of Yahushua

Hi Lucy,

Yahushua said this about HIS Friends:

John 15:9-17
                9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.
                10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love. (Of course, since you believe that Satan is the author of the Law, what commandments do you believe that Yahushua HIMSELF kept?)
                11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.
                12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
                13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
                14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.
                15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.
                16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.
                16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you
                How many of the above words of Yahushua do you consider to be dung scriptures, or how many of the above words do you consider were added by lying scribes?

Love is not an emotion or a feeling. Love is a commandment, and this commandment can only be kept through doing.

What have you yourself done to show that you have followed the commandment of Yahushua?

Looking forward to your answer, I am,
                Sincerely, Latuwr
                To Latuwr
                hmmmmm

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY answer

9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. =TRUE
                10 If ye keep My commandments , ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandment = TRUE
                notice
                MESSIAH SAID..... MY.... COMMANDMENTS
                WHAT ARE THEY
                the commandments/sayings of the NEW COVENANT

11. (Of course, since you believe that Satan is the author of the Law, what commandments do you believe that Yahushua HIMSELF kept?)
                that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full. =TRUE
                12 This is ......My..... commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.= TRUE
                13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.=TRUE
                14 Ye are My friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. =TRUE
                15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you. =TRUE
                16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you =TRUE
                16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you =TRUE

Laturw comment to me

(Of course, since you believe that Satan is the author of the Law, what commandments do you believe that Yahushua HIMSELF kept?)
                my answer is
                DID YOU NOTICE JESUS SAID '' THESE THINGS I SAY UNTO YOU'' were those words He heard from His father and taught to the disciples and then to us called ''HIS SAYINGS'' = or
                THOSE commands CALLED My commandments ARE THOSE SAYINGS that are under the New covenant
                . Should people keep them they shall never see death John 8 v 51

[no one could keep the commandments of Yah's and all died.]

NOW TO CONSIDER
                Jesus did not keep all the OT commandments
                6 times He changed them to '' BUT I SAY unto you''
                nor did He continually keep the Sabbath.
                time for you to be converted from a con
                ask
                WHY DID HE CALL THE JEWS CAPTIVES? why did the jews NEED TO BE SET FREE
                i know its hard to be converted from a scam played upon us all

Question to Laturw
                do you feel the O.T. YAH'S were satanic in their nature and in their ministry to the weak and lowly?

added later
                Satan thought he was entitled to Moses body because Satan was the angel who gave Moses the law at Sinai.
                Acts 7:53;
                Gal 3:19-20;
                Heb 2:2; 2
                Cor 11:11-13.
                The law is a curse on mankind which apparently Martin Luther called an enemy of the Christian as much as Satan is an enemy.

yahwehs orders = obey my 613 laws or DIE
                Click image for larger version  Name:	8ece6668bc11f8612dccc05e4586b70f.gif Views:	0 Size:	999.5 KB ID:	63250
                Last edited by LucySmith; 07-05-2020, 05:47 PM.

Comment

shalom to all

EXPOSING THE CRIME AGAINST THE DIVINE
                  did you know that
                  the devil’s finest trick is to persuade you that he is God.
                  yes = the scam the fake news and the con is to regard Yahweh’s impersonation of the Divine Creator And Yeshua FATHER as the most devastating deception ever played on the human race, a crime against divinity
                  THE CRIME AGAINST THE DIVINE
                  he has been taken seriously by billions of people, Jews, Christians and Muslims. but one that has gained tremendous influence over a huge portion of mankind, either directly or indirectly.
                  THE EYE FOR AN EYE GOD
                  A GOD OF WAR AND CREATOR OF EVIL
                  A MURDERER OF ONE AND OF NATIONS
                  THE SELF CONFESSED LIAR

Yahweh has the character of the devil as most people imagine it. AND MANIFEST THIS FRUIT THAT MESSIAH WARNED US TO LOOK FOR
                  That goes a long way towards explaining the satanic quality of church that become apparent every day— apostacy and the dead people in those pews

John 8:44
                  You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out his desires.

He was a murderer from the beginning, refusing to uphold the truth, because there is no truth in him.
                  When he lies, he speaks his native language, because he is a liar and the father of lies.
                  The core of the O T is the Mosaic covenant.
                  The deal is simple: in exchange for exclusive worship and obedience to his laws stressing strict separateness from other peoples,
                  Yahweh will make the Israelites rule over humankind:
                  Keep his ways, keep his statutes, his commandments, his customs, and listen to his voice,” and Yahweh “will raise you higher than every other nation he has made”; “You will make many nations your subjects, yet you will be subject to none”
                  (Deuteronomy 26:17-19 and 28:12)

Christians have never come to the realization that the Mosaic covenant is nothing but a program for world domination by the Jewish nation.
                  That is because it is written right under their nose, in a book whose malice they cannot recognize because they have been told it is the Word of God
                  you have the conspiracy plain and clear,

Christians have always failed to see the biblical god’s utter contempt for their own nations, although it is repeated again and again
                  :
                  “All the nations are as nothing before him, for him they count as nothingness and emptiness”
                  (Isaiah 40:17).
                  “Devour all the nations whom Yahweh your god puts at your mercy, show them no pity”
                  (Deuteronomy 7:16)
                  Christians worship a deity who hates them
                  PROOF
                  Yahweh’s covenant—domination over the nations in exchange for exclusive worship IS..............
                  basically identical to the pact that the devil tried to lure Jesus into:

“the devil showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. And he said to him,
                  ‘I will give you all these, if you fall at my feet and do me homage.’
                  Then Jesus replied, ‘Away with you, Satan!’”
                  (Matthew 4:8-10)

Comment

Shalom
                    to all

the main question to ask is

“”DO BIBLE LIES”” matter?
                    who will hold the BBL accountable for mismanagement to millions over its LIES

Comment

Topic: Who Really Is Responsible!

Hi Lucy,
                      You have admitted on this thread that this scripture is a true statement; therefore, it is not a dung statement:

John 15:16

And then you have the gall to ask me on this thread this question in your post #101:

07-05-2020, 08:06 PM

Shalom
                      to all

the main question to ask is

“”DO BIBLE LIES”” matter?
                      who will hold the BBL accountable for mismanagement to millions over its LIES

Lucy, if it is Messiah Yahushua that choses, then it is Messiah Yahushua that is ultimately responsible for those that have not been chosen. Perhaps, this is why Messiah Yahushua did say this:

Matthew 12:31
                      31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

In your thinking, Lucy, is the above scripture a true or dung scripture?

While we are considering the sayings of Yahushua, would you consider this saying to be a true or dung scripture?:

John 12:50
                      50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting (LIFE NOW): whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

Thanking you for your answers, I am,
                      Sincerely, Latuwr
                      The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

to Spying aka Latuwr
                        you asked me
                        John 15:16
                        yes I LIVE IN THIS TRUE FRUIT - AMEN - oh happy day.
                        the storehouses of heaven are opened = John 10 v 10
                        it is an amazing divine adventure really
                        I would never go back to that religious Matrix world of true deception... never ever never

Comment

to Spying aka Laturw

you asked this question...that has scared millions of churchians
                          [QUOTEMatthew 12:31
                          31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.][/QUOTE]

THE HOLY GHOST IS THE ANOINTING CALLED CHRIST
                          few understand that
                          Christ is a Verb
                          not the Messiah 2nd name
                          CAN WE SIN AGAINST A VERB?
                          The Spirit of God, a.k.a The Spirit of Christ
                          NOW FOR SOME ! Revelation NEWS
                          TO Advancing the Kingdom Age and the Immortal Son

Christ is a verb...

The word Christ means "anointed/divine empowerment" and anointed is a verb.
                          [ not a name]
                          JESUS THE ANOINTED EMPOWERED BY THE SPIRIT OF LIFE

Here is the definition of a verb:
                          Verb: a word that characteristically is the grammatical center of a predicate and expresses an act, occurrence, or mode of being, that in various languages is inflected for agreement with the subject, for tense, for voice, for mood, or for aspect, and that typically has rather full descriptive meaning and characterizing quality...
                          how would we sin against an empowering verb and not be forgiven
                          A VERB IS GRAMMER in english
                          HOW CAN A PERSON SIN AGAINST A VERB IN GRAMMER THAT WOULD NOT BE FORGIVEN?

I GUESS if you be an ANTI CHRIST
                          - ANTI LIFE
                          - OBJECTING TO THE POWER OF THE GODHEAD THAT IS GIVEN INTO THE SAINTS LIVES AS AN INCORRUPTIBLE SEED.
                          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND THEN we can ask these questions

DO BIBLE LIES MATTER- self confessed AKA lying scribes

DO LYING GODS MATTER- self confessed AKA Yahweh

DO LYING APOSTLES MATTER- self confessed AKA the 13th apostle who claimed he was an apostle to the 2nd gospel called MY gospel

who is this father of lies - according to Messiah?

Comment

next question Latuwr asked me..
                            John 12:50
                            50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting (LIFE NOW): whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.
                            yes it is truth
                            i know His commandment is life everlasting
                            what one actually? offering LIFE TO HIS FRIENDS

JOHN 11 24 25 26

= HE SPOKE THIS ONE OUT TO HIS FRIENDS
                            - OBEY HIS SAYING AND NEVER SEE DEATH john 8 v 51
                            his sayings are awesome
                            why?
                            - they are true knowledge
                            so and it is lack of such knowledge that kills people and causes their physical deaths.
                            the BBL lacks knowledge - if it was filled with true knowledge people would never physically die

and ofcourse the FATHER - Messiah called ABBA ''theos''- spoke to Messiah daily - 24/7
                            and Yeshua was the first of many brethren who are taught in the same way

mighty
                            wonderful
                            exciting

Comment

Topic: Lucy Is Doing The Best That She Can Do!

Hi Lucy,
                              Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Day Breaker!

You have taught on this forum and this thread that Christ is a verb. Well, that is only partially true. Here is one among a number of Old Testament Scriptures that show that Christ is used also as a noun:

Psalms 28:8
                              8 YAHWEH is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his anointed (H4899).

Here is an Old Testament Scripture which shows that Christ is used as a verb:

Psalms 45:7
                              7 Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore ELOHIM, thy ELOHIM, hath anointed (H4886) thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Of course, the above verse is speaking of Yahushua.

The New Testament Greek also shows that Christ is used both as a noun and a verb:

Consider the testimony of John the Baptist:
                              John 1:20
                              20 And he confessed, and denied not; but confessed, I am not the Christ (G5547).

Please notice that John confessed, "ουκ ειμι εγω ο χριστος". The Christ is not a verb any more than Elias and that Prophet are verbs. Indeed, all three have a work or duty to accomplish, but all three are persons and are not verbs, and "ο χριστος" is the name of one of the three.

Here is a New Testament Scripture which does quote the Old Testament concerning the work of the New Testament "ο χριστος":

Luke 4:18-19
                              18 The Spirit of YAHWEH is upon me, because he hath anointed (G5548) me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
                              19 To preach the acceptable year of YAHWEH.

In a spiritual sense, the above is the whole duty of Lo Ammi. Be patient for us for I have been in a physical sense tremendously bruised and I still pray and hope for all, I am,
                              Sincerely, Latuwr.

Comment

to Latuwr
                                I hope you make it too
                                to have the revelation of LIFE NOW and have the divine expectation of this huge blessing and then die - is a hope deferred and a heart sick adventure
                                there are some clues on how to escape death and also to escape religions 33,000 of them
                                sigh

first -
                                -the impartation of the Incorruptible seed - and the transformation process - from human into a NEW BREED
                                second
                                - how to enter into HIS REST - is an imparted vital knowledge.... essential = not to keep a day [ that is for religious children] but how to enter into the FATHER'S HOUSE AND REST
                                KNOWING EVERYTHING IS UNDER HIS GREAT SHEPHERDING

please re-consider
                                No one lived in LIFE NOW who kept the law and their sabbath
                                - not one.
                                Even Jesus changed their laws 6 times and did not always obey their sabbath
                                - WHY NOT
                                - He never came to expound upon the LAW or those silly cruel RITUALS DOGMAS
                                no
                                - but to TRANSFORM a human carnal minded man BACK BACK BACK into the true man of the divine heart
                                - A TRUE RETURNED SPIRITUAL MAN AS ORIGINALLY CREATED

i hope you recant Laturw from that dreaded apostate Armstrong - HE DID YOU WRONG.

Comment

Working...
                                X