Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purification From The Defilement Of Death!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post

NO - no use opening it ImaHebrew - they are just verses in a corrupted book and PEOPLES ideas tossed around,
    the JEWS never see this and YET have so many millions OF ZEALOTS studying their bibles

Jesus said simplicity - a code word OF HIS is SIMPLICITY
    the solution
    what you really need in REAL LIFE KINGDOM REALITY - IS HIS personal invitation into HIS KINGDOM.... like bonafide stuff
    An invitation that stands out above all things that you now know that you know and because it is HIS PERSONAL invitation to you
    - not one man
    - not one verse
    - not one of those gods can take this personal information away
    John 11 v 24 25 26

so how to be ''clean''
    Jesus gives us the answer very simply. in His story and revelation of the Prodigal Son - who CAME HOME INTO THE FATHER'S HOUSE WHERE '''''' THE ROBE'''' of righteousness was placed upon him by His Father who welcomed the repentant home

see how simple it all is ImaHebrew - THE ROBE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS [ MADE CLEAN] WAS ALL our Father's doing.

forget those female cows Laddy and all that other stuff you post
    - and repent of your former beliefs
    - and get into the Robe of His Righteousness
    - that was never made available through the 613 laws of Moses
    and come out from all those weird ideas you are part of 35 righteous men- its not going to work and you will have a broken heart
    Lucy, you are just like the "blind" and "deaf" Jew of Messiah's day, but IF you would have your eyes "opened" and ears "unstopped," I'm certain Yeshua would heal your maladies. But as it stands, just like the JEW, the Law of Moses is VEILED to where you BOTH just think of them as 613 literal/physical laws. Now, I do have a great faith that a marvelous work will be done in OUR day to where the Jew will be driven to jealousy, and start to take the Law of Moses as Yeshua meant...Spiritually. Ken

Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols
    (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
      Lucy, you are just like the "blind" and "deaf" Jew of Messiah's day, but IF you would have your eyes "opened" and ears "unstopped," I'm certain Yeshua would heal your maladies. But as it stands, just like the JEW, the Law of Moses is VEILED to where you BOTH just think of them as 613 literal/physical laws. Now, I do have a great faith that a marvelous work will be done in OUR day to where the Jew will be driven to jealousy, and start to take the Law of Moses as Yeshua meant...Spiritually. Ken
      think as you will ImaHebrew
      its your life and final destiny - your choice

sigh

BTW i have NO maladies - i live in a very different world AS PROMISED JOHN 1o V 10
      His new life and power is far greater than evil tidings of any religious man

BTW
      Not many people who are born again repentant as per the prodigal son will accept an analogy of a female cow and burnt ashes on the cross.....
      the LAW OF MOSES is the law of sin and death
      the LAW OF LIFE is imperishable forever more.

i know if you have it your way - you will die IN sin,,,,,
      sigh
      but i leave so you can have the last word
      sigh
      THE disguise comes before THE deception
      What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
      THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
      - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
      - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
      This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post

think as you will ImaHebrew
        its your life and final destiny - your choice

sigh

BTW i have NO maladies - i live in a very different world AS PROMISED JOHN 1o V 10
        His new life and power is far greater than evil tidings of any religious man

BTW
        Not many people who are born again repentant as per the prodigal son will accept an analogy of a female cow and burnt ashes on the cross.....
        the LAW OF MOSES is the law of sin and death
        the LAW OF LIFE is imperishable forever more.

i know if you have it your way - you will die IN sin,,,,,
        sigh
        but i leave so you can have the last word
        sigh
        Lucy, how can I die in sin if there is no Law? You know what you remind me of? All these liberal nutcases who want to do away with any law & order, de-funding and abolishing the police, and somehow live in harmony as they burn the cities. Ken

Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
        Abstain from meats offered to idols
        (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
        So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

i dont like to break my word....ImaHebrew

however i wish you to see your error - a gross error as a mark missing mistake and error of judgment
          -so i shall advise you to reconsider your plight,

your post.[in part]
          Lucy, how can I die in sin if there is no Law?
          yes indeed how is it possible when Messiah died for the sins of the world
          a sacrifice
          He gave up His life for the redemption of mankind
          called GLAD TIDINGS OF GREAT JOY TO ALL MEN

but the sad fact is ImaHebrew
          unfortunately you have placed yourself BACK UNDER THE LAW OF SIN AND DEAD and the O.T. covenant you deem necessary to keep so we will all be saved
          - Jesus called this - ''let the dead bury the dead ''
          THIS MISTAKE OF 2 SYSTEMS WORKING TOGETHER AT THE ONE TIME IS AN ERROR OF THOSE JUDAIZERS - AND HELD IN TOTAL CONTEMPT
          HEY

Remember Nicodemus AND THE CONTRAST BETWEEN THE 2 MINISTRIES
          so reconsider for your survival and become a true LIVING being

the law died in 70ad as well documented.
          now there is no 613 laws -zippo-= exit-gone - as Jesus foretold in Math 24
          also
          they were expunged at the cross and the veil torn in 2

so as you advise us all to be under the law OR some parts of it
          - you remain the dead,
          sigh
          because of your O.T. stance you will physically die from all your sins-MESSIAH TOOK CARE OF AT THE CROSS as the lamb who takes away the sins of the world

change streams laddy and become ALIVE FROM THE DEAD.

ADDED
          your further quote TO ME.... ImaHebrew
          You know what you remind me of? All these liberal nutcases who want to do away with any law & order, de-funding and abolishing the police, and somehow live in harmony as they burn the cities. Ken
          hmmm
          i dont see my pic there amid ''''the liberal nutcases''' you call them

ask the question
          why are they liberal nutcases [as you phrased it]
          - could it be because
          - the church follows the world rather than THE WORLD FOLLOWS THE CHURCH

BTW
          i love those people....they need the Saviour's T.L.C.
          PEOPLE like this have generally been used and abused and it looks as if each one suffers some evil type of trauma
          - Jesus MINISTRY Was He sat with Sinners.... so His true church has great empathy FOR THE LOST

HE NEVER ACTED as a pharisee did AND as you have done in your post towards the lost.
          that O.T. ''eye for an eye'' mentality is very difficult to erase once installed.
          BTW
          HAVE YOU CONSIDERED your own self proclaimed title of '' i am a pharisee'' that perhaps you are the real degenerate here and unaware of this terrible state?
          the truth hurts hey but ask WHAT DID THE Saviour call those Pharisees of His day?
          HE never said this about the lost sinner.
          - that is the truth and How Messiah would look at you.today

what was the real problem of the Pharisee?
          look and learn ImaHebrew

In Relation to Righteousness

Jesus was always trying to impress upon His apostles and disciples that they must acquire, by faith, a righteousness which would exceed the righteousness of slavish works towards their gods Yahwehs which the scribes and Pharisees paraded so vaingloriously before the world

Click image for larger version  Name:	EavbK8_WoAIpGnH.jpg Views:	0 Size:	36.6 KB ID:	62818
          Antifa mugshots, Portland
          Last edited by LucySmith; 06-17-2020, 09:53 PM.
          What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
          This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

Topic: The First Clean Man!

Hi Everyone,
            Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

It does appear that the accursed members of this forum had little interest in exploring the important issue of "a clean man".

Purification from the defilement of physical death was a fundamental issue in the New Testament. I am writing and saying this right here strictly according to the physical requirements of the Law concerning purification.

As I believe I have already mentioned on this thread, the process of purification was a Temple process (Acts 21 proves that to be true), and we can also see that this was a matter of contention between John the Baptist and Temple authorities sent from Jerusalem (see John 1:19-28). Please also notice that the Temple authorities which approached John the Baptist were Pharisees (see John 1:24).

John the Baptist himself was a priest, and the Disciples of John the Baptist show themselves also to be Pharisees, at least, that is what the New Testament Scriptures seem to indicate (see Mark 2:18). Thus, there is a very good chance that John the Baptist was himself also a Pharisee.

The Apostle John tells us that Nicodemus was a Pharisee, and legend has it that Joseph of Arimathea was also a Pharisee.

This is what Messiah Yahushua HIMSELF testifies concerning the Pharisees:

Matthew 23:1-3
            1 Then spake Yahushua to the multitude, and to his disciples,
            2 Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:
            3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.

Messiah Yahushua also said this about Pharisees:

Matthew 5:20
            20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Why is this so? As it is written:

Psalms 11:7
            7 For the righteous YAHWEH loveth righteousness; his countenance doth behold the upright.

Or how about these scriptures?:

Psalms 34:11-19
            11 Come, ye children, hearken unto me: I will teach you the fear of YAHWEH.
            12 What man is he that desireth life, and loveth many days, that he may see good?
            13 Keep thy tongue from evil, and thy lips from speaking guile.
            14 Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it.
            15 The eyes of YAHWEH are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry.
            16 The face of YAHWEH is against them that do evil, to cut off the remembrance of them from the earth.
            17 The righteous cry, and YAHWEH heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.
            18 YAHWEH is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
            19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but YAHWEH delivereth him out of them all.

How many of you can recall what happened when the young man approached Messiah Yahushua concerning obtaining LIFE? The above scriptures tells all of us why Yahushua loved that young man (see Mark 10:21). The resurrected YAHWEH Messiah Yahushua loves rightousness, and this will never change despite what anyone on this forum might say.

I have much to say concerning "a clean man" and the process of purification. Until later, I am,
            Sincerely, Latuwr
            The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spying View Post

Hi Everyone,

It does appear that the accursed members of this forum had little interest in exploring the important issue of "a clean man".

Purification from the defilement of physical death was a fundamental issue in the New Testament. I am writing and saying this right here strictly according to the physical requirements of the Law concerning purification.

As I believe I have already mentioned on this thread, the process of purification was a Temple process (Acts 21 proves that to be true), and we can also see that this was a matter of contention between John the Baptist and Temple authorities sent from Jerusalem (see John 1:19-28). Please also notice that the Temple authorities which approached John the Baptist were Pharisees (see John 1:24).

John the Baptist himself was a priest, and the Disciples of John the Baptist show themselves also to be Pharisees, at least, that is what the New Testament Scriptures seem to indicate (see Mark 2:18). Thus, there is a very good chance that John the Baptist was himself also a Pharisee.

The Apostle John tells us that Nicodemus was a Pharisee, and legend has it that Joseph of Arimathea was also a Pharisee.

3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.

20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

7 For the righteous YAHWEH loveth righteousness; his countenance doth behold the upright.

12 What man is he that desireth life, and loveth many days, that he may see good?
              15 The eyes of YAHWEH are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry.
              16 The face of YAHWEH is against them that do evil, to cut off the remembrance of them from the earth.
              17 The righteous cry, and YAHWEH heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.
              18 YAHWEH is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
              19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but YAHWEH delivereth him out of them all.

How many of you can recall what happened when the young man approached Messiah Yahushua concerning obtaining LIFE? The above scriptures tells all of us why Yahushua loved that young man (see Mark 10:21). The resurrected YAHWEH Messiah Yahushua loves rightousness, and this will never change despite what anyone on this forum might say.

I have much to say concerning "a clean man" and the process of purification. Until later, I am,
              Sincerely, Latuwr
              Spying, I agree about being a clean person, however, you removing and destroying the word of Yah that points out a Nations sins http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...sin+upon&t=KJV] Leviticus 19:17 as ye did to the WITNESS and WARNING thread proves that ye do NOT love your neighbor so they can REPENT, and neither do ye love Yah Messiah, because His Words both written and spoken is Him John 1:1-14, they are Spirit and Life as He said in http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+I+speak&t=KJV] John 6:63 , and His words both written and spoken sanctifies and cleanses us in our minds also http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Eph&c=5&t=KJV#26] Ephesians 5:24-27

So Spying, ye can talk about purification all ye want, but until ye prove yourself to Yah and the people and bring back the Witness and Warning thread and open it up, ye have proven ye self as other wicked rulers, and ye are NOT clean, because a true man of Yah does not hate his neighbors in not showing them their sins so they can repent.

PS: All of those people's blood are upon the heads of yours and your brother, and anyone who supports ye.
              A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Comment

Hi Everyone,

Sincerely, Latuwr
                Hello Latuwr
                first in the Natural then in the spiritual - is this so?
                so i read your post and i thought - ITS ALL JUST TALK AND VERSE QUOTING.
                why did i think this?
                because sometime ago., as i remember you kindly invited me???? to visit you and your home
                a suggestion really
                but before this was to happen you needed advanced warning
                why
                SO YOU COULD CLEAN UP YOUR HOME to be suitable for visitors.

SO IF YOU LIVE IN AN UNCLEAN HOME YOURSELF [messy and untidy ]
                ONE THAT NEEDS A GOOD CLEAN FOR VISITORS
                - how can you yourself be ''''''clean'''''''?
                as a man thinketh so He is.

NOW I DONT WISH TO BE UNKIND here
                - i feel you seem to suffer from a religious dementia
                - because how you live and what you post are opposites

I know you love Yeshua - but you took the wrong door when you sat under the WWC of G
                you got badly cankered.
                twisted up spiritually and have become rude and silly.
                Even to call yourself ''a pharisee'' is a true sign of religious madness....
                please rethink
                sigh

Comment

Topic: Your Blood And My Head!

Hi EliYah,

You wrote this to me:

"So Spying, ye can talk about purification all ye want"

Thank you. That was exactly my intention in starting this thread, and since the road to the grave is paved with good intentions, I pray My YAHWEH Messiah Yahushua, whose mercy and loving kindness endures forever, to grant me HIS good grace to follow through on my good intention.

Allow me to give you some correct information. Whether or not your thread is again made available to all here at Lo Ammi has nothing to do with the purification of this world, and it is presently not my intention to foolishly follow your advice concerning that issue. That being so, I am,

Sincerely, Latuwr

The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Topic: Your Blood And My Head!

Hi EliYah,

You wrote this to me:

"So Spying, ye can talk about purification all ye want"

Thank you. That was exactly my intention in starting this thread, and since the road to the grave is paved with good intentions, I pray My YAHWEH Messiah Yahushua, whose mercy and loving kindness endures forever, to grant me HIS good grace to follow through on my good intention.

Allow me to give you some correct information. Whether or not your thread is again made available to all here at Lo Ammi has nothing to do with the purification of this world, and it is presently not my intention to foolishly follow your advice concerning that issue. That being so, I am,

Sincerely, Latuwr
                    Sorry Spying, but put that entire quote of mine, and not your misquote of it.

Spying, I agree about being a clean person, however, you removing and destroying the word of Yah that points out a Nations sins http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...sin+upon&t=KJV] Leviticus 19:17 as ye did to the WITNESS and WARNING thread proves that ye do NOT love your neighbor so they can REPENT, and neither do ye love Yah Messiah, because His Words both written and spoken is Him John 1:1-14, they are Spirit and Life as He said in http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+I+speak&t=KJV] John 6:63 , and His words both written and spoken sanctifies and cleanses us in our minds also http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Eph&c=5&t=KJV#26] Ephesians 5:24-27

So Spying, ye can talk about purification all ye want, but until ye prove yourself to Yah and the people and bring back the Witness and Warning thread and open it up, ye have proven ye self as other wicked rulers, and ye are NOT clean, because a true man of Yah does not hate his neighbors in not showing them their sins so they can repent.

PS: All of those people's blood are upon the heads of yours and your brother, and anyone who supports ye.
                    And Spying, Yah Elohim will purify this world with fire, and it will burn all of the pretenders like ye up with it, except thou REPENT!

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Comment

Topic: Messiah's Assessment!

Hi Lucy,

Thank you for proving yourself to be somewhat less than My YAHWEH Messiah Yahushua's favorite type of Pharisee. Messiah said these things concerning them:

Matthew 23:25-28
                      25 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.
                      26 Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.
                      27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.
                      28 Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

So, which is it, Lucy, does Messiah expect me to keep my house clean and tidy in order that HIS House might be tidy and clean? Does Messiah expect me in a physical sense to appear trim and fit on the outside, or does Messiah expect me to be trim and fit on the inside? Cleanse thou first the inside and then you will understand that the outside does not really matter, I am,
                      Sincerely, Latuwr

Comment

Hello
                        first in the natural dear Spying.... unclean house - unclean man
                        unkept messy house naturally = unkept messy man spiritally
                        thats how it works
                        what comes out from the inside manifests into the world as a witness

and that is the true facts

YOU HAVE BEEN INDOCTRINATED by a gross angel of light Spying and cannot move out from it
                        you have been trapped into a perverse gospel and grow worse
                        alas you are your own worst enemy

why not study the Messiah advice on the PRODIGAL SON.... then you will see once the son had entered the FATHER'S HOUSE = His crimes were forgiven and NO DEATH BY STONING UNDER THE LAW OF MOSES ..... IS RECORDED
                        SEE Spying how you are OUTSIDE the Father's House by retaining the laws of Moses as a must for salvation....

sigh
                        sad sadder and hopeless lost by wandering away from the GOSPEL and back into the law supposedly given to control corrupt humans
                        if you are a corrupt hu-MAN FOLLOW THE LAW....

Comment

Topic: The Clean Man Who Gathers The Ashes!

Hi Everyone,

As far as I am aware, I myself would not qualify to gather the Ashes of the Red Heifer because of my uncleanness. I am a Gentile, and my primary participation in the Process of Purification involved killing Messiah Yahushua and causing HIM to suffer (burn) on HIS Cross through my sin which was and is considerable. While I do not consider myself to be the chief of sinners, who knows, I may very well be so. While unlike Paul, I do not repent daily; even though, I often have good intentions of making changes concerning this or that on a daily basis.

I do know, and those who read what I write on this forum do also know, that like King David, I am very careful not to raise my hand against those who belong to the Anointed ONE, that is, the resurrected YAHWEH Messiah Yahushua. It is best to remain humble in dealing with folks because you never know whether or not Messiah may consider them to be HIS own even though they may presently appear to be a part of the Kingdom of the Devil. People can change in the blink of an eye should Messiah choose to enter their lives and open their ears to HIS truth, HIS Rhema.

The one who gathers the Ashes of the Red Heifer is considered clean as long as he has completed himself the process of purification and then regulated his life to avoid anything that would cause him to become unclean. It is important to note that under the Law, the clean man who gathers the ashes becomes unclean because of this important work:

Numbers 19:10
                          10 And he that gathereth the ashes of the heifer shall wash his clothes, and be unclean until the even: and it shall be unto the children of Israel, and unto the stranger that sojourneth among them, for a statute for ever.

Amazing is it not? A clean man becomes unclean through gathering the Ashes. I wonder why this is so? Why would YAHWEH ELOHIM give any man a work that would make a clean man become unclean?

Perhaps, someone might be willing to take a stab at giving an answer, I am,
                          Sincerely, Latuwr

P.S. I will raise my hand against those who have proven themselves to be "anathema", and against those who have proven themselves to be Sabbath Day Breakers. Both are truly against the Rhema of LIFE NOW, and those who do now oppose LIFE NOW have need of being opposed.

Comment

P.S. I will raise my hand against those who have proven themselves to be "anathema", and against those who have proven themselves to be Sabbath Day Breakers. Both are truly against the Rhema of LIFE NOW, and those who do now oppose LIFE NOW have need of being opposed.
                            Spying, ye judge others by your own ideas ABOUT the scriptures.

Ye sure don't raise ye hand in telling others out in Nation about their sins, and ye cannot prove ye deep thing of life now in the scriptures either, and ye have no idea of telling others how to have a better life now it appears.

Comment

Topic: The 2nd Clean Man Of Numbers 19

Hi Everyone,

Shabbat Shalom this fine Sabbath Day.

The 1st Clean Man gathers the Ashes of the Red Heifer, and the 2nd Clean Man sprinkles the unclean with the Water of Separation. Here is what the Law actually requires concerning the mixing of this Water of Separation:

Numbers 9:17-18
                              17 And for an unclean person they shall take of the ashes of the burnt heifer of purification for sin, and running water shall be put thereto in a vessel:
                              18 And a clean person shall take hyssop, and dip it in the water, and sprinkle it upon the tent, and upon all the vessels, and upon the persons that were there, and upon him that touched a bone, or one slain, or one dead, or a grave:

Please notice that the Ashes of the Red Heifer according to the Law exist as a purification for sin. This is why the slaughter and burning of the Red Heifer is considered by the Jews to be a sin offering. Also please notice that the Ashes, after having been gathered and deposited in a vessel, must by Law have Living Water added to them.

Everyone knows who follow my posts on this forum that I have openly declared myself to primarily be a Pharisee. Of course, on some issues, I do unabashedly take the side of the Sadducees. The Pharisees believed that they were given the authority to add to and to take away from the Law. The Sadducees believed in the strict observance only concerning what is directly written in the Law.

So, what was the actual Temple practice concerning the mixing of the Ashes with Living Water. The Jews followed a practice that was the exact opposite of what the Law required. They would dip into the vessel containing the Ashes and then add the Ashes to another vessel containing the Living Water.

The actual Temple practice indicates to me that the Pharisees were in control of the Temple much more so than the Sadducees; otherwise, the Temple practice concerning Purification would have more closely followed what was written in the Law.

Now, the Accursed may say: What difference does this make, and why are you even bringing this up?

Well, it makes a whole lot of difference when you begin to look at the requirements of the Law according to the spiritual fulfillment.

More later, Messiah willing, and have a good Sabbath Day Everyone, I am,
                              Sincerely, Latuwr

Comment

greetings to all Law abiders under the law of Moses and all its rituals
                                hello and shalom

THE QUESTION TO ASK IS

WHO ARE THE ACCURSED
                                - Latuwr / Spying referred too in his post below

answer - the law abiders
                                why?

Christ Redeemed Us from the Curse of the Law
                                The Law
                                For all who rely on works of the law are under a curse; for it is written,
                                "Cursed be every one who does not abide by all things written in the book of the law, and do them."
                                Now it is evident that no man is justified before God by the law; for "He who through faith is righteous shall live"; but the law does not rest on faith, for "He who does them shall live by them." Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us—for it is written,
                                "Cursed be everyone who hangs on a tree"—

i ask
                                Do we need the teachings /opinions of a confessed Pharisee?
                                - the ''woe'' religious people Jesus warned us about

law keeping - cursed - according to the gospel

when Latuwr posts to''''' everyone''''' '' - is he treating you as a fool?
                                why preach the Law of Moses? when Jesus said ''follow Me''
                                is the Law of Moses - the glad tidings of great Joy?
                                NO
                                does obedience to the 613 laws of Moses bring life and freedoms
                                NO
                                therefore - he is taking you for a fool when insisting we follow Moses and then calling others who disagree with his opinions + with his apostacy ''accursed''
                                really?

a sad man
                                a sad belief
                                a sad mind

not 1 true Person who LOVES MESSIAH will ever go back under the Law of sin - and make HIS SACRIFICE VOID within their lives.
                                not one true man

spiritual fulfillment - what is it?
                                TO WAX STRONG IN THE LORD AND IN THE POWER OF HIS MIGHT
                                - has nothing to do with the Law of Moses
                                - but to die DENY self
                                - and be placed on the cross
                                - deny our opinions and LIVE BY HIS OWN FAITH - the Just shall live by faith
                                not the law of moses
                                Last edited by LucySmith; 06-27-2020, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X