Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purification From The Defilement Of Death!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Topic: A Clean Man!

Hi Everyone,

Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Please look and see what the Law requires concerning the burnt heifer according to the spiritual fulfillment and not according to the physical fulfillment alone, that is, the works of the Law:

Numbers 19:17
    17 And for an unclean (person) they shall take of the ashes of the burnt heifer of purification for sin, and living water shall be put thereto in a vessel:
    18 And a clean man shall take hyssop, and dip it in the water, and sprinkle it upon the tent, and upon all the vessels, and upon the persons that were there, and upon him that touched a bone, or one slain, or one dead, or a grave:

Anyone who has been reading this thread should know by now that the burnt heifer is Messiah Yahushua. HIS suffering and death on the Cross outside the Camp is synonymous with the slaughter and burning of the heifer, and in the end HIS dead physical body corresponds to the Ashes of the Heifer. What according to the Law must happen to these Ashes? They must be deposited outside the Camp in a clean place as it is written:

Numbers 19:9
    9 And a man that is clean shall gather up the ashes of the heifer, and lay them up without the camp in a clean place, and it shall be kept for the congregation of the children of Israel for a water of separation: it is a purification for sin.

Now, Folks, if Messiah Yahushua is the Red Heifer, and if HIS dead physical body is the Ashes of the Red Heifer, who in all the world is the clean man that must gather up the Ashes of the Heifer and deposit them in a clean place?

Even though this post was directed to " Everyone" and even though I asked that "Everyone" be blessed, I will allow that both Lucy and EliYah, who are no longer blessed, be allowed to give answer to this question should they desire. Who was it that gathered up the dead physical body of Yahushua and deposited that body in a clean place?

Thanking anyone in advance (within limits) those that should choose to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spying View Post
      Topic: A Clean Man!

Hi Everyone,

Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Please look and see what the Law requires concerning the burnt heifer according to the spiritual fulfillment and not according to the physical fulfillment alone, that is, the works of the Law:

Numbers 19:17
      17 And for an unclean (person) they shall take of the ashes of the burnt heifer of purification for sin, and living water shall be put thereto in a vessel:
      18 And a clean man shall take hyssop, and dip it in the water, and sprinkle it upon the tent, and upon all the vessels, and upon the persons that were there, and upon him that touched a bone, or one slain, or one dead, or a grave:

Anyone who has been reading this thread should know by now that the burnt heifer is Messiah Yahushua. HIS suffering and death on the Cross outside the Camp is synonymous with the slaughter and burning of the heifer, and in the end HIS dead physical body corresponds to the Ashes of the Heifer. What according to the Law must happen to these Ashes? They must be deposited outside the Camp in a clean place as it is written:

Numbers 19:9
      9 And a man that is clean shall gather up the ashes of the heifer, and lay them up without the camp in a clean place, and it shall be kept for the congregation of the children of Israel for a water of separation: it is a purification for sin.

Now, Folks, if Messiah Yahushua is the Red Heifer, and if HIS dead physical body is the Ashes of the Red Heifer, who in all the world is the clean man that must gather up the Ashes of the Heifer and deposit them in a clean place?

Even though this post was directed to " Everyone" and even though I asked that "Everyone" be blessed, I will allow that both Lucy and EliYah, who are no longer blessed, be allowed to give answer to this question should they desire. Who was it that gathered up the dead physical body of Yahushua and deposited that body in a clean place?

Thanking anyone in advance (within limits) those that should choose to reply, I am,
      Sincerely, Latuwr
      Spying,

Even though this post was directed to " Everyone" and even though I asked that "Everyone" be blessed, I will allow that both Lucy and EliYah, who are no longer blessed, be allowed to give answer to this question should they desire.
      If Lucy and I are no longer blessed according to you, then why would ye even ask a "no longer blessed" persons to give an answer?

Also, where are all of the "everyone" and where are all of the " Tzadikim " at, and why do they not post to ye threads?

A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Comment

Who was it that gathered up the dead physical body of Yahushua and deposited that body in a clean place?

LATUWR you always ask the hard questions
        to Latuwr
        heaps and heaps of really happy blessings to you
        ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿

hmmmmmm THINKING.....

NICODEMUS AND JOSEPH OF ARIMATHEA and placed the body in a very expensive unused clean grave
        Joseph of Arimathea was a wealthy Jewish man who buried the body of Jesus after the Crucifixion.

WERE THEY CLEAN?
        Hmmmmm THINKING
        all depends if they bathed recently
        hmmmm THINKING
        hard to say as i was not there to watch them bathing
        I do admit though - it is not my regular practice to gaze at men bathing.

and as for my extraordinary blessing from the divine -'''' my cup runneth over'''.....amen
        ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
        THE disguise comes before THE deception
        What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
        THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
        - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
        - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
        This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post

LATUWR you always ask the hard questions
          to Latuwr
          heaps and heaps of really happy blessings to you
          ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿

hmmmmmm THINKING.....

NICODEMUS AND JOSEPH OF ARIMATHEA and placed the body in a very expensive unused clean grave
          Joseph of Arimathea was a wealthy Jewish man who buried the body of Jesus after the Crucifixion.

WERE THEY CLEAN?
          Hmmmmm THINKING
          all depends if they bathed recently

and as for my extraordinary blessing from the divine -'''' my cup runneth over'''.....amen
          ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
          Lucy,

That was a straight forward answer for a so-called "no longer blessed person" according to Spying., or Latuwr, or maybe he don't even know whom he is anymore.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Comment

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ well Elijah

IT IS VERY difficult to know if someone is CLEAN....
            like really
            we dont go asking these questions in POLITE SOCIETY do we.
            ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿

are you CLEAN Elijah?
            now that is impolite
            but funny

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
            What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
            This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

Anyone who has been reading this thread should know by now that the burnt heifer is Messiah Yahushua. HIS suffering and death on the Cross outside the Camp is synonymous with the slaughter [U]and burning of the heifer,[/B]
              But Lucy, I don't recall reading in any of the Evangels where Messiah BODY was BURNED ON THE CROSS as Spying says, do ye?

Comment

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ well Elijah

IT IS VERY difficult to know if someone is CLEAN....
                like really
                we dont go asking these questions in POLITE SOCIETY do we.
                ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿

are you CLEAN Elijah?
                now that is impolite
                but funny

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
                LOL, yea Lucy, ye have a point.

Comment

well Elijah it is a bit dicey really

the Heifer is always a female?
                  Messiah was not burnt
                  The Jews never related it to their Messiah
                  hmmmm

So it is an analogy of Latuwr to mean
                  a female burnt on the cross...
                  .hmmmm....
                  not looking so good to me?

ofcourse i am subject to change should the proof arise.
                  ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿

Comment

well Elijah it is a bit dicey really

the Heifer is always a female?
                    Messiah was not burnt
                    The Jews never related it to their Messiah
                    hmmmm

So it is an analogy of
                    a female burnt on the cross...
                    .hmmmm....
                    not looking so good to me?

ofcourse i am subject to change should the proof arise.
                    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
                    Well Lucy, I'm sure Spying will come up with something, even if it' does not correspond to the N.T..

Comment

in ancient times Elijah the pagans went to the temple of Delphi
                      they paid money to have their fortunes told
                      they would go in to an incense filled room and a very young beautiful woman would babble in ''tongues'' and give forth a message from the gods
                      then she would reveal the message in a waft like manner so it could mean ANYTHING.... the hearer wished to hear

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿

if the female heifer cow was burnt - to represent the Messiah, on the cross.
                      wouldnt the zealous Jews know this

IS THIS a case of dumb and dumber here?
                      SIGH

WHEN i studied out why the Jews did not receive the Saviour - it was so interesting to see '' their reasons'' why they didnt
                      there was no way living to them the analogy of the red heifer was ever the Saviour on the cross.

Comment

To everyone,

I would simply like to know where are all of those Tzadikim that Spying is always talking about, and why do they NEVER post on the forum?

Comment

a point of interest to whom it may concern

No one ever came into real life salvation via the analogy pertaining to a burnt red heifer and its ashes.
                          not one.
                          there is a real life salvation filled with divine blessing and a true deliverance from the curses of the Law of Moses

amen and hurrah
                          ----------------------------------------------------------
                          the END GOAL of salvation in REAL LIFE IS
                          = OUR ONENESS WITH CHRIST
                          = aka = OUR ONENESS WITH THE SAME DIVINE EMPOWERMENT as the Saviour had,
                          btw
                          there is no other way
                          - despite all religious rhetoric FROM religious men- that points into another direction and away from.... the truth
                          NO FANCY IDEAS
                          NO FANCY VERSE QUOTES
                          will enter this divine Kingdom power, without the impartation of CHRIST EMPOWERING.

the core is to become ONE with the christ empowering resurrection mindset
                          this empowering never came through the now defunct obedience to any part of 613 laws of Moses.

can't some graduate out from the DEFUNCT and into the FULL REALITY OF THE TRUTH?
                          I wish

like who wants to be in a mindless and mad jewish sect the twisted up Tzadikim

really????
                          no more joking PLEASE.

ADDED info....
                          TZADIKIM - THE JEWISH IDEA of the righteous ones,
                          SUPPOSEDLY 36 OF THEM
                          THEY ARE HIDDEN .According to a very old Jewish mystical tradition,
                          the story goes
                          these men, who wander the earth unknown, are absolutely critical to the existence of the human race, because as long as they continue to exist, the anger of almighty God is held back from the earth for their sake.
                          Even if the world were to become completely depraved, for the sake of these few righteous men, doom will not yet fall on this present world.
                          So~~~where does the number 36 derive from?

The origins of the legend maybe with Rabbi Shimon ben Yohai, who lived in the Holy Land in the second century A.D., who in a biblical commentary declared that if certain men were alive in his own day,
                          God would certainly not destroy the world.
                          In his list of urgently needed righteous types of men, Rabbi Shimon included himself and his son and various biblical worthies.
                          Elijah -
                          i guess No other Tzadikim person [male] COMES to L.A. or could post on L.A. threads
                          sigh
                          there is only 34 righteous left in the world - the other 2 are posting on LA as the hidden righteous ones

hmmmm
                          do you think these 2 men posting on here are under a weird strong delusion of ego pride and grandeur?

it is really so sad, so sad - to see such a departure from THE GOSPEL TRUTHS.
                          and what is worse - to see men so puffed up with religious pride.

Comment

well Latuwr
                            i really dont like to joke around on your sincere board.
                            why not?
                            I know you love our Messiah so much and very dedicated PLUS a very sweet sincere religious person.

I know you want to live here in LIFE NOW that very few find'
                            I understand all of that,.
                            amen

I also know we have talked about this amazing revelation for years and also how some other saints have grabbed hold upon it but yet have died.,
                            Sigh
                            Its a worry
                            To be so close but Miss it... rather Like Peter the Apostle.
                            So near yet so far
                            Especially now when Messiah holds those keys to death

I Know you are trying to understand why people are still dying and yet claim to believe in living out their revelation HERE AND NOW
                            IT SEEMS you have ceased upon parts of the Law of Moses to direct you into eternal life [ from what i gather from your posts]
                            Hence your comments that I am not blessed, and remain lawless .

So i put this observation to you as fruits of reality''

There have been millions of very sincere men who studied the Old testament over and over and over. YET not one came forth as an immortal changed and transformed being and ministered out as the Saviour
                            Therefore this system doesn't hold the GOLDEN KEY necessary TO BRING FORTH TRUE DIVINE LIVING LIFE forevermore here.
                            you cannot push a square peg into a round hole and expect results

Perhaps I can tell you the correct way according to the Saviour's words alone
                            It was and is HIS PERSONAL ADVICE TO HIS FRIENDS.
                            THIS IS HOW you become an immortal alive being here as His new creature,.
                            walking in the same imperishable life as the Saviour

21 Now Martha said to Jesus, “Lord, if You had been here, my brother would not have died.
                            22 But even now I know that whatever You ask of God, God will give You.”

23 Jesus said to her, “Your brother will rise again.”

24 Martha said to Him, “I know that he will rise again in the resurrection at the last day.”

25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live.
                            26 And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?”

27 She said to Him, “Yes, Lord, I believe that You are the Christ, the Son of God, who is to come into the world.”
                            The core word in this whole revelation theme is BELIEVE ME.

THEREIN lies the real deadly problem
                            WHY?
                            Because BELIEVE ME is not passive but an all consuming commitment - like a marriage vow
                            A VOW TO ALLOW HIM TO SAVE US - HIS WAY ON HIS TERMS no matter what we face here,

WHAT IS NEEDED TO SURVIVE ALIVE IS
                            - WE NEED to surrender up OUR WILL TO BE HIS WILL
                            - TO SURRENDER UP OUR LIVES TO BE HIS LIFE HERE.
                            - TO SURRENDER UP all our carnal ideas,
                            _ Our flawed choices,
                            - Our lusts and temptations
                            - And USE HIS SABBATH REST - by resting IN HIM alone
                            math 11 v 298 29 30

WE ARE TO MET the CONDITION needed to BE FULLY changed from death here from sin to life here in His Kingdom.

I hope you too will surrender up your whole life to become HIS LIFE HERE - and not die from that sin of ignorance,.
                            i really do amen

i added this sweet advice just for you

Click image for larger version  Name:	104225460_3002422596479431_6408299082020187535_n.jpg Views:	0 Size:	43.1 KB ID:	62804

Last edited by LucySmith; 06-16-2020, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Shalom Everyone, several KEY points. The "clean" man who deposited the dead body of Yeshua in the "new" tomb, his "cleanness" wasn't necessarily speaking of "physical" cleanness. The man who was clean, was "clean" of the heart (he did NOT consent to Yeshua's suffering and death). Concerning the "burning" of the heifer. The writer of Hebrews states that JUST AS the bodies of the animals were burnt OUTSIDE the camp, SO ALSO Yeshua SUFFERED outside the city gate. Why would the writer of Hebrews compare the animals BURNING to Yeshua's SUFFERING, if there is NO correlation? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

P.S. The fact that ALL of the Sacrifices point to or find their fulfillment IN Yeshua, allows for the fact that there is neither male nor female in Him...He fulfills ALL. But, there are qualities that the female versus male component of the sacrifices that TELL us something. You just need to have that "opened" to you.
                              Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
                              Abstain from meats offered to idols
                              (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
                              So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
                                Shalom Everyone, several KEY points. The "clean" man who deposited the dead body of Yeshua in the "new" tomb, his "cleanness" wasn't necessarily speaking of "physical" cleanness. The man who was clean, was "clean" of the heart (he did NOT consent to Yeshua's suffering and death). Concerning the "burning" of the heifer. The writer of Hebrews states that JUST AS the bodies of the animals were burnt OUTSIDE the camp, SO ALSO Yeshua SUFFERED outside the city gate. Why would the writer of Hebrews compare the animals BURNING to Yeshua's SUFFERING, if there is NO correlation? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

P.S. The fact that ALL of the Sacrifices point to or find their fulfillment IN Yeshua, allows for the fact that there is neither male nor female in Him...He fulfills ALL. But, there are qualities that the female versus male component of the sacrifices that TELL us something. You just need to have that "opened" to you.
                                NO - no use opening it ImaHebrew - they are just verses in a corrupted book and PEOPLES ideas tossed around,
                                the JEWS never see this and YET have so many millions OF ZEALOTS studying their bibles

Jesus said simplicity - a code word OF HIS is SIMPLICITY
                                the solution
                                what you really need in REAL LIFE KINGDOM REALITY - IS HIS personal invitation into HIS KINGDOM.... like bonafide stuff
                                An invitation that stands out above all things that you now know that you know and because it is HIS PERSONAL invitation to you
                                - not one man
                                - not one verse
                                - not one of those gods can take this personal information away
                                John 11 v 24 25 26

so how to be ''clean''
                                Jesus gives us the answer very simply. in His story and revelation of the Prodigal Son - who CAME HOME INTO THE FATHER'S HOUSE WHERE '''''' THE ROBE'''' of righteousness was placed upon him by His Father who welcomed the repentant home

see how simple it all is ImaHebrew - THE ROBE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS [ MADE CLEAN] WAS ALL our Father's doing.

forget those female cows Laddy and all that other stuff you post
                                - and repent of your former beliefs
                                - and get into the Robe of His Righteousness
                                - that was never made available through the 613 laws of Moses
                                and come out from all those weird ideas you are part of 35 righteous men- its not going to work and you will have a broken heart

Comment

Working...
                                X