Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GRACE and TRUTH CAME THROUGH JESUS - SO did LIES come through MOSES AND HIS LAW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRACE and TRUTH CAME THROUGH JESUS - SO did LIES come through MOSES AND HIS LAW?

God gave the Law through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ .
    Jhn 1 v 1 v 17
    "And from His fullness we have all received, grace upon grace. For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ."
    implying
    Moses AND his law was without grace and truth.,

so DID MOSES LIE?
    - YES! INDEED,
    WAS THE LAW OF MOSES WITHOUT GRACE
    - YES! INDEED.
    did YHWH LIE?
    -YES! INDEED

if YHWH LIED....................

AND HE DID
    WHO IS THIS YHWH AFFILIATED too?
    IF MOSES LIED and he did
    WHO IS MOSES affiliated too?

Jesus came in grace and truth,!!! no other.,

NO OTHERS AS THAT WAS TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE AS JESUS IS the truth '' I AM THE TRUTH'', no other is called THE TRUTH BUT JESUS
    MOSES IS NOT
    YHWH IS NOT
    ANGELS ARE NOT
    PROPHETS ARE NOT
    jesus ALONE IS THE TRUTH PERSON.

ALL OTHERS PROVE THEY ARE LIARS.

Comment

So tell us Lucy, if your husband committed adultery with other women over and over, even after you asked him several times to stop, would you still live with him, and allow him to keep on doing it??

Comment

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
        So tell us Lucy, if your husband committed adultery with other women over and over, even after you asked him several times to stop, would you still live with him, and allow him to keep on doing it??
        that would not happen to me Elijah
        I made sure I was safe guarded by asking Jesus to find me my husband who would love Jesus and take care of me and our family-to-be
        Jesus found a very wonderful man for me = amen

should I have not prayed I would have not received the man I did.

the unbelievers lead a very immortal lifestyle as it is the fashion today, divorce is IN, living without marriage is IN and all manner of cheating now is very fashionable
        had I have been an believer with an immoral husband, I would have departed and never remarried while he was alive as I would not wish to be in adultery!

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
          that would not happen to me Elijah
          I made sure I was safe guarded by asking Jesus to find me my husband who would love Jesus and take care of me and our family-to-be
          Jesus found a very wonderful man for me = amen

should I have not prayed I would have not received the man I did.
          So Lucy,

Then YOU would still live with BOTH him and his fornicating women too.

Sounds about like you.

Comment

i did not post that Elijah

you are now confused and bear a false witness
            don't place words in my mouth I did not post thank you
            your mental incomprehension is manifesting

Comment

That would fit right up your alley Lucy, but your truth is, that your husband has probably had to put up with you jezze around, to use your choice of words.

Comment

so where was MOSES 1ST LIE?

Jhn 1 v 1 v 17
                "And from His fullness we have all received, grace upon grace. For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ."
                implying
                Moses AND his law was without grace and truth.,

so DID MOSES LIE?
                - YES! INDEED,
                WAS THE LAW OF MOSES WITHOUT GRACE
                - YES! INDEED.
                did YHWH LIE?
                -YES! INDEED
                IT SEEMS THE 1ST LIE dropped out from his lips when he asked Pharaoh '' let my people go''
                well~~~~
                as he was adopted into the ROYAL Egyptian household, by pharaoh's sister, he could hardly referred to the slavish Hebrews as ''my people'' as once you are adopted by royality Moses would become AN EGYPTIAN as he was later called '' THE EGYPTIAN''

however to the 1st biggy!!!!
                a lie to Pharoah,
                the Question:
                Why did Moses tell the Pharaoh that the Israelites wished to take a three-day journey into the desert to worship God, when they had no intention of going back to Egypt?
                Did Moses lie? Even more seriously, did the Lord lie?

ooppps oooooch!!!
                caught out
                Apologetics Reply: - lets make excuses for lies................'' HE DID NOT MEAN IT LIKE THAT'' STUFF

Comment

IT SEEMS THE 1ST LIE dropped our froim hins lios when he asked Pharaoh '' let my people go''
                  well as he was adopted into the ROYAL Egyptian household, by pharaoh's sister, he could hardly referred to the slavish Hebrews as ''my people'' as once you are adopted Moses would become AN EGYPTIAN as he was later called '' THE EGYPTIAN''

however to the 1st biggy!!!!
                  a lie to Pharoah,
                  the Question:
                  Why did Moses tell the Pharaoh that the Israelites wished to take a three-day journey into the desert to worship God, when they had no intention of going back to Egypt?
                  Did Moses lie? Even more seriously, did the Lord lie?

ooppps oooooch!!!
                  caught out
                  Apologetics Reply: - lets make excuses for lies................'' HE DID NOT MEANS IT LIKE THAT'' STUFF
                  Lucy, and why won't you show everyone a text of scripture saying that, Moses lied, as you love to fabricate your "father's" lies?

Comment

the 2nd lie THE OLD SNAKE CHARMER TRICKS

THE MAGIC TRICK of snake charmers.

when a snake is held, near the top of its head in a certain way - IT STIFFENS OUT as a rod, like a stick and will stay in this position for a few minutes.............. because the nerves in the neck are pinched and the snake is paralysed
                    nothing supernatural at all and the snake of moses ate up the other 2 snakes of Jannes and Jambres because they were so much smaller

Comment

THE MAGIC TRICK of snake charmers.

when a snake is held, near the top of its head in a certain way - IT STIFFENS OUT as a rod, like a stick and will stay in this position for a few minutes.............. because the nerves in the neck are pinched and the snake is paralysed
                      nothing supernatural at all and the snake of moses ate up the other 2 snakes of Jannes and Jambres because they were so much smaller
                      Yea Lucy, you should know about snakes, after all, you must have handled a lot of them.

Comment

The lies of Yahweh

A big one how he promised the slaves they would enter into the promised land ( without conditions attached)
                        DIDNT HAPPEN

They all died in the wilderness
                        Does yahweh confess he lies
                        YES

Comment

A big one how he promised the slaves they would enter into the promised land ( without conditions attached)
                          DIDNT HAPPEN

They all died in the wilderness
                          Yea right Lucy, like you who claim an imaginary covenant with Messiah which is a farce, but the truth is, you have a covenant with the Popes of Rome and the devil since your birth, and your Roman Catholic.

Comment

Good nite Lucy, don't kill no dead snakes.

Comment

It is good to see the OT heros

Are proving to be liars
                              Who is the father of lies?
                              We now can begin to see WHY Jesus is called THE TRUTH and not others

Comment

Working...
                              X