Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 10 Commandments Reinstated In The New Testament.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 10 Commandments Reinstated In The New Testament.

Were the 10 Commandments reinstated and taught to be obeyed in the new testament?

I would like Ken, Spying, or Guyguy, I would like your help and cooperation in finding these scriptures, if you would be so kind, I would appreciate it.

No they were not reinstated- it is impossible

ALL THOSE 613 LAWS OF MOSES WERE DELETED IN 70AD AS WE HAVE A NEW HIGH PRIESTHOOD - YESHUA
    who writes His laws of Life now into a Believers heart = not in a book.
    the 613 laws were a whole unit, all must be kept, each one is part of the whole 613 AND NOT divided up - you chose to keep all or none!
    the 10 commandments are a part of the whole unit and cannot be separated !

nor could they save anyone as they Were part of a useless and imperfect law system

remember this fact
    It was TRUTH AND GRACE ONLY that CAME THROUGH JESUS [true facts] never through Moses..................
    the impossibility is as follows
    the 10 commandments were under the law of Moses and the Levitical priesthood...............JESUS IS NOT PART OF THIS IMPERFECT AND USELESS system.
    He is now OUR HIGH PRIEST IN THE IMPERISHABLE ORDER OF MELCHEDEZEK - A FAR SUPERIOR ORDER AND NOW HE HAS WRITEN HIS NEW COVENANT LAW ON OUR HEARTS = not in a book

GUYGUY
    if you post
    please don't write your posts in the almost identical style as Elijah!!
    as the alto ego~incognito

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
      ALL THOSE 613 LAWS OF MOSES WERE DELETED IN 70AD AS WE HAVE A NEW HIGH PRIESTHOOD - YESHUA
      who writes His laws of Life now into a Believers heart = not in a book.
      the 613 laws were a whole unit, all must be kept, each one is part of the whole 613 AND NOT divided up - you chose to keep all or none!
      the 10 commandments are a part of the whole unit and cannot be separated !

nor could they save anyone as they Were part of a useless and imperfect law system

remember this fact
      It was TRUTH AND GRACE ONLY that CAME THROUGH JESUS [true facts] never through Moses..................

GUYGUY
      if you post
      please don't write your posts in the almost identical style as Elijah!!
      Lucy, I asked for scriptures, and not your own lying ideas.

I'm only going to ask you once to not turn this thread into a lying, false accusing bashing thread as you con-tinually do, and if you want to bash Moses and Yah's laws, do it on your own threads.

Comment

HE HAS WRITTEN HIS NEW COVENANT LAW ON OUR HEARTS = not in a book

I WONDERED WHY these new covenant laws were not written in a book but in HIS PEOPLES HEART.
        THE ANSWER IS THIS

WHEN Jesus died, the veil into the TEMPLE was rent in 2....
        the new way was opened up for all repentant people to ENTER INTO THE PRESENCE OF THE TRUE FATHER. [ABBA] MY FATHER.

NOW when a father has children, he discovers each child has special needs that vary with each one.
        not all his children have the same needs
        therefore
        OUR DIVINE FATHER IS VERY PERSONAL TO EACH ONE OF HIS CHILDREN, AND comes INTO TALK To THEM AND TEACH THEM how to overcome their strongholds of be-sitting sins and problems and issues relating to the evils of vanity.
        and as each child has very different issues, Father then writes His new advice upon their heart and so they walk KNOWING HOW TO ESCAPE AND OVERCOME SATAN and vanity.,

Comment

I WONDERED WHY these new covenant laws were not written in a book but in HIS PEOPLES HEART.
          THE ANSWER IS THIS

WHEN Jesus died, the veil into the TEMPLE was rent in 2....
          the new way was opened up for all repentant people to ENTER INTO THE PRESENCE OF THE TRUE FATHER. [ABBA] MY FATHER.

NOW when a father has children, he discovers each child has special needs that vary with each one.
          not all his children have the same needs
          therefore
          OUR DIVINE FATHER IS VERY PERSONAL TO EACH ONE OF HIS CHILDREN, AND comes INTO TALK To THEM AND TEACH THEM how to overcome their strongholds of be-sitting sins and problems and issues relating to the evils of vanity.
          and as each child has very different issues, Father then writes His new advice upon their heart and so they walk KNOWING HOW TO ESCAPE AND OVERCOME SATAN and vanity.,
          So tell us Lucy,

Have you now repented of your sin/ie lawlessness Acts 3:19; Acts 11:18; 1John 3:4, been converted Acts 15:3, and now become an Israelite under the new covenant Jeremiah 31:31; Hebrews 8:8; Hebrews 10:16??

Comment

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
            So tell us Lucy,

Have you now repented of your sin/ie lawlessness Acts 3:19; Acts 11:18; 1John 3:4, been converted Acts 15:3, and now become an Israelite under the new covenant Jeremiah 31:31; Hebrews 8:8; Hebrews 10:16??
            what is this got to do with the useless imperfect 10 commandments so few would even keep..........
            ie
            such as yourself and your divorce and remarriage to a divorcee with children? a man who cannot rule over his own house cannot rule in the kingdom of God
            applies also to Spying
            divorcing [spying] and with children living with others outside of marriage,

charming
            why even the '''heathen have more morals''

added
            today it is very common to divorce another on any trumped up whim or even for serious sin, that is never Gods best BUT COMES from an eye for an eye god mentality
            Last edited by LucySmith; 08-11-2018, 09:45 PM. Reason: added

Comment

what is this got to do with the useless imperfect 10 commandments so few would even keep..........
              ie
              such as yourself and your divorce and remarriage to a divorcee with children? a man who cannot rule over his own house cannot rule in the kingdom of God
              applies also to Spying and Ken

charming
              Lucy, it has a lot to do with it, and as I thought, about all you want to do is false accuse and fabricate lies which is your MO as your daddy John 8:44.

And one more false slander from you will be reported, as I have asked you not to turn my thread into a false slandering thread.

Comment

your the one who is divorced and remarried Elijah

proving you could not rule over your own household with love
                and ofcourse broke the commandment you say you keep.
                now you can report all you want it will not change the facts of your testimony as a man who breaks the commandment

what is ''false slander to you'' is the real facts to all others.
                YOU ARE THE DIVORCED MAN
                YOU ARE THE REMARRIED Man
                you cannot rule your home with love as asked of all married men in Christ

NO GOOD MAN IN CHRIST WHO RULES HIS HOME IN LOVE HAS MARRIAGE PROBLEMS.
                YOU AND SPYING HAVE FAILED AND Waltz AROUND FORUMS TELLING ALL HOW PIOUS YOU ARE

shez,

Comment

proving you could not rule over your own household with love
                  and ofcourse broke the commandment you say you keep.
                  now you can report all you want it will not change the facts of your testimony as a man who breaks the commandment

what is ''false slander to you'' is the real facts to all others.
                  YOU ARE THE DIVORCED MAN
                  YOU ARE THE REMARRIED Man
                  you cannot rule your home with love as asked of all married men in Christ

NO GOOD MAN IN CHRIST WHO RULES HIS HOME IN LOVE HAS MARRIAGE PROBLEMS.
                  YOU AND SPYING HAVE FAILED
                  Lucy,

I have already told you why, because I would not live with an unbelieving, fornicating woman, like you and your jezzieing around, to use your words of being a jezzie lady.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
                    Lucy,

I have already told you why, because I would not live with an unbelieving, fornicating woman, like you and your jezzieing around, to use your words of being a jezzie lady.
                    YOU FAILED TO LOVE YOUR WIFE - SIMPLE FACTS
                    YOU FAILED TO LIVE WITHIN FATHER'S BEST
                    YOU FAILED TO LIVE IN THE 10 COMMANDMENTS you say you keep
                    BTW
                    AGAIN YOUR''' ALTO EGO peach''' Is showing Elijah,
                    how?
                    when the truth smacks you in the face out comes '';';peach;';'; the abuser!

people get married for love [ generally]
                    you failed the love tests as did Spying.
                    and you are married a divorcee with child/children...................that is adultery.[straight out sin]
                    sin is sin and you cannot sugar COAT IT

Comment

YOU FAILED TO LOVE YOUR WIFE - SIMPLE FACTS
                      YOU FAILED TO LIVE WITHIN FATHER'S BEST
                      YOU FAILED TO LIVE IN THE 10 COMMANDMENTS you say you keep
                      BTW
                      AGAIN YOUR''' ALTO EGO peach''' Is showing Elijah,
                      how?
                      when the truth smacks you in the face out comes '';';peach;';'; the abuser!

people get married for love [ generally]
                      you failed the love tests as did Spying.
                      and you re married a divorcee with child/children...................that is adultery.[straight out sin]
                      Well Lucy, your no real woman, and from what I have read of Peach on here so far, you could not even hold her a light, at least she does not come on here and disobey Messiah as you do Rev.2:19-21.

Comment

you live WITHIN the biblical advice on NT ADULTERY

AND CLAIM you follow the 10 commandments.
                        your testimony is one - as a servant of adultery not of the good news and the gospel
                        remarriage and adultery according to Jesus Himself

it would have been best for you not to marry a divorcee.!

Comment

your testimony is one - as a servant of adultery not of the good news and the gospel

And as I have said Lucy,

Messiah does not expect His servants to live in fornication Matthew 19:9, but then you don't mind making yourself an adulteress, and your husband a whoremonger do you.

Comment

I never committed adultery as you have.

And Lucy,

I have not committed fornication as you have.

Messiah Himself said: And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery. Matthew 19:9.

Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication.

And Lucy, your husband needs to read this verse too.

Comment

ie
                              applies also to Spying

charming

added
                              today it is very common to divorce another on any trumped up whim or even for serious sin, that is never Gods best BUT COMES from an eye for an eye god mentality
                              And Lucy,

At least Spying and myself have been honest in telling the truth, even at the expense of slanderers and perverts like you, and that's a lot more than YOU will do.

Your like a nasty old buzzard, flying about dumping its dung and puking on others, and con-tinually feeding your mind on the carcassas of bodies.

Comment

Working...
                              X