Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free your mind

the real secret on how to escape corruption

JESUS is not really found in a book, but He is found BY A DAILY CHAT/TALKING into our lives.
    I have often wondered why no one has ever walked as HIS IMAGE after He ascended when the instruction is clear = to pick up our cross and walk in HIS IMAGE,
    but who does it?
    only THE FEW who really do find His eternal life built into them,...........................HERE

JESUS IS NOT IN RELIGION but in OUR BE-ing, but most people cannot comprehend this SWITCH OVER into eternity

E.T.E.R.N.I.T.Y.
    is not really found in a book but found when we chat together with Jesus,.
    HE SAID ''TAKE NO THOUGHT about this and about that'' = aka - FREE YOUR MIND

Get freed from your mind that dwells in the darkness of vanity, you were unwillingly lowered into
    REALISE THAT JESUS IS MAKING A NEW RACE [out from the unwillingly lowered human beings] into a super race of glorious light beings and those thinking patterns of vanity must cease to play a role in our lives.

THE PASSOVER must occur so the death gene within dies as it is not being fed any more
    infact that IS WHAT RE-GENE-RATION is all about =- a very different mode of thinking that changes the DNA GENES.
    TAKE NO THOUGHT.

RE-GENE-RATION never comes from out of a book nor from rituals

NO
    IT COMES ONLY FROM HEARING DAILY FROM THE SAVIOUR,.
    few secrets are found written in the bible,. but many many secrets are heard as HE SPEAKS INTO THE EARS OF HIS CHURCH.....'' I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH''
    if you notice Jesus never wrote 1 word in the bible.
    THE WORD never wrote down a word., AS ONLY HE IS THE AUTHOR. not others. [ no other created worlds]

RE- GENE-RATION comes from a different way of thinking.
    THIS NEW WAY OF THINKING RE- TURNS us back to the original divine created human blueprint.=perfection

Click image for larger version

Name:	1568a0df.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	59724

His church becomes perfect and the death gene within is erased by taking a new thought pattern into our lives and by letting go each destroying thought from vanity [ that so easily besets us all]

Comment

the ONLY teacher capable of teaching ETERNAL THINGS is the SON FROM ETERNITY

AND NO OTHER.
      YES, some people are great expounders and yes some do have much revelation but ask '' ARE THEY ETERNAL AND FITTED OUT for eternity''?
      = NO - they all die IN SIN.,
      WHY SO?
      they die and or died BECAUSE they did have revelations but were unable to process it into ETERNITY! HERE
      or put another way
      THEY FAILED THEIR RE-GENE-RATING COURSE here and today

EXAMPLE
      a law student, goes to Law college and after a time will graduate as a LAWYER
      While in college, this student learnt the art of being a LAWYER FROM the professing teacher.
      COMPARE
      The bible student and the church attender, NEVER graduate to become THE IMAGE OF CHRIST
      why not?
      WRONG TEACHERS/WRONG TEACHING! with wrong information - this bad reporting FAILS the student to be '''FORMED'' correctly - so a religious mutant hybrid being is formed and unable to reproduce correctly.

because of wrong teaching satan continues to rule over church ATTENDERS AND BIBLE STUDENTS LIVES.
      - PROOF- THEY DIE IN SIN
      WHY?
      they failed to be formed as a NEW CREATURE AND FAILED TO HAVE THAT INCORRUPTIBLE SEED imparted within so they would now DIE TO SIN

DYING TO SIN = IS A PROCESS
      WHAT does this mean?
      Dying to vanity and its beliefs and values that ALL SEEM REASONABLE AND ATTRACTIVE + held dear
      why?
      because these values come from satanic RULERSHIP over all this world that lies in wickedness and darkness.=vanity

RELIGIOUS MUTANT HYBRID- is the ''dead who bury their dead''.
      yes, they talk religion, and are zealous for their beliefs, but still die FROM AN UNSOUND MIND AND LACKING RE-GENE-RATION powers

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
        NO
        IT COMES ONLY FROM HEARING DAILY FROM THE SAVIOUR,.
        few secrets are found written in the bible,. but many many secrets are heard as HE SPEAKS INTO THE EARS OF HIS CHURCH.....'' I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH''
        if you notice Jesus never wrote 1 word in the bible.
        THE WORD never wrote down a word., AS ONLY HE IS THE AUTHOR. not others. [ no other created worlds]

RE- GENE-RATION comes from a different way of thinking.
        THIS NEW WAY OF THINKING RE- TURNS us back to the original divine created human blueprint.=perfection

[ATTACH]394[/ATTACH]

His church becomes perfect and the death gene within is erased by taking a new thought pattern into our lives and by letting go each destroying thought from vanity [ that so easily besets us all]
        Lucy,

If Jesus is not found in a book called the scriptures, then from where did you learn and read this quote: I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH'' that you used ABOVE, and how did you first learn of the name of Jesus, from reading it on a cereal box??

Comment

Jesus is not found in the book

HE IS FOUND IN OUR LIVES = AS HE CHANGES OUR BEING by His work of re-gene-ration

''I will build my church'' are only words on a page and infact a dead letter.....why? ..... as many billions have read these few words and still die IN sin

RE-GENE-RATED is..............
          Be-ing RE-FORMED BY HEARING HIM DAILY in a living relationship from eternity.

ETERNTY COMES INTO OUR BE-ing by making a believer new.
          AN ETERNAL BEING - CANNOT DIE OF SIN, NOR PHYSICALLY DIE IN SIN.

IF JESUS WAS FOUND LIVING IN THE BIBLE = ALL READERS WOULD BE AS HE IS IMMORTAL ETERNALS...........
          no
          the dead letter prevails!!! AND THE RELIGIOUS MUTANT HYBRID is born

Comment

HE IS FOUND IN OUR LIVES = AS HE CHANGES OUR BEING by His work of re-gene-ration

''I will build my church'' are only words on a page and infact a dead letter.....why? ..... as many billions have read these few words and still die IN sin

RE-GENE-RATED is..............
            Be-ing RE-FORMED BY HEARING HIM DAILY in a living relationship from eternity.

ETERNTY COMES INTO OUR BE-ing by making a believer new.
            AN ETERNAL BEING - CANNOT DIE OF SIN, NOR PHYSICALLY DIE IN SIN.

IF JESUS WAS FOUND LIVING IN THE BIBLE = ALL READERS WOULD BE AS HE IS IMMORTAL ETERNALS...........
            no
            the dead letter prevails!!! AND THE RELIGIOUS MUTANT HYBRID is born
            Lucy,

You should know about dying in sin, but on second thought, you don't even know the apostles own definition of SIN, try reading 1 John 3:4.

And Lucy, where in the scriptures, is the word of truth called the dead letter ??

Comment

what does He tells His people

“The Bright and Morning Star is the appearance of My Sons as they come forth with My Glory shining out of them.
              I am completing My work in you My Sons.
              I began changing you and shall I not complete My work?
              You are all identical, for My new Priesthood is one.
              My immortality is your common silver cord and it shall not be broken.
              The golden bowl will not break nor the wheel at the cistern.
              You will never return to dust and the blood will keep flowing in you for you shall never die.

Trust Me and do not look back and grieve the death of your former things for they were vexation and death lurked in them to keep you from your calling.
              But I have kept you from the devourer and protected you all your life when at times you did not even know it.

yes this is so in my life............. exactly amen

the fruits ARE his continual daily teaching, by walking in His saving power and no longer subjected to the ''counsels of the wicked''

Comment

“The Bright and Morning Star is the appearance of My Sons as they come forth with My Glory shining out of them.
                I am completing My work in you My Sons.
                I began changing you and shall I not complete My work?
                You are all identical, for My new Priesthood is one.
                The golden bowl will not break nor the wheel at the cistern.
                You will never return to dust and the blood will keep flowing in you for you shall never die.

Trust Me and do not look back and grieve the death of your former things for they were vexation and death lurked in them to keep you from your calling.
                But I have kept you from the devourer and protected you all your life when at times you did not even know it.

yes this is so in my life............. exactly amen

the fruits ARE his continual daily teaching, by walking in His saving power and no longer subjected to the ''counsels of the wicked''
                Lucy,

Where did Messiah say that, YOU already have immortality ??

PS: One of the ways of knowing a religious charloton, is that they will speak and write things that the scriptures does not say.

Comment

John 5:26 states, “For as the Father hath life in himself (immortality)

John 5:26 states, “For as the Father hath life in himself (immortality) so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself.”
                  LIFE WITHIN himself = John 14.
                  what does john 14 v 20 say
                  eternal life imparted.
                  20 On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you. = AS OUR IMMORTAL LIFE NOW

and in

1 Peter -
                  Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature.
                  How does a believer become an immortal here?
                  By having the same life force of Yeshua imparted into them as the incorruptible seed.
                  plus
                  By having the UNDYING HIGH PRIEST MAKING INTERCESSION OVER THEM.
                  How did this happen?
                  By the invitation from Jesus TO JOIN HIS ENDLESS LIFE, IMPERISHIBLE LIFE and power found here IN [John 11 v 25 26] THOSE called into the ORDER OF MELCHEDEZEK. [ the undying priests] by believing the invitation is true and real and Part of the freedom obtained from the good-news.
                  25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life.
                  The one who believes in me will live, even though they die;
                  26 and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
                  - THE BELIEVERS personal INVITATION - to those who are His.
                  As death has been destroyed and RE-GENE-RATATION NOW IN PLACE- by OUR LIFE GIVER HIGH PRIEST.......

Click image for larger version

Name:	bethnycngrgtn0014.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	59726
                  set free.

OFCOURSE the religious unbelievers -AKA- [HYBRIDS- the dead IN sin numbered in the billions] will never understand the undying High Priest and His REAL GOOD NEWS.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Lucy,

When did you literally die the first physical death, and experience a literal resurrection from a literal death as Messiah already has done??

Comment

WISDOM =JESUS BUILDS HIS CHURCH HERE - BY RE-GENE-RATION [ into immortality]

AKA
                      PUTTING our mutant GENE back into their true position.
                      how?
                      BY REMOVING the death GENE called the UNSOUND MIND [ thinking as a slave to satan's vanity world we grew up in and thought of as true]
                      - this is a corrupted mind - a mind filled with satan's values of good and evil choices.
                      a mind, steeped in sewerage and lies, yet appears very attractive and the only life we know on planet earth [ darkness] NEEDS to be fully removed [ called CONVERTED]

the truth is

Death conquered by Jesus

But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that He by the grace of God should taste death for every man.
                      Heb 2:9

Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, He also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death He might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; and deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.
                      Heb 2:14-15

TO BE DELIVERED FROM DEATH is not to physically die = but to overcome it HERE.

THE WORD RE-GENE-RATION is for here on earth = not when people die.... theY died BECAUSE THEY CONTINUED TO SIN AND WERE NEVER RE-RENE-RATED HERE.
                      SIN IS A KILLER

WHEN DID I DIE?
                      LONG AGO I LEARNT HOW TO '''PICK UP MY CROSS AND DIE DAILY'' TO VANITY = ITS WAYS AND IDEALS AND ALL ITS CORRUPED VALUES CALLED DEATH.
                      Jesus died daily to his own ideas and will by allowing His Father to rule HIM - all The Ekklesia DO this and practice this daily = so they too DIE TO SIN.... never to DIE IN SIN.

Comment

re-gene-rate = converted to a new way of thinking and a new lifestyle - a good report

Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.
                        Heb 3:12
                        - unbelief a deadly sin and killer
                        the WORD UNBELIEF NEEDS TO BE TRULY UNDERSTOOD.

And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not?
                        So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.
                        Heb 3:18-19

For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.
                        Heb 4:2
                        - IT DID NOT PROFIT THEM - THEY STILL DIED from their sins

That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.
                        Heb 6:12

Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.
                        Heb 10:38

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
                        For by it the elders obtained a good report.
                        Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
                        Heb 11:1-3

the GOOD NEWS REPORTER
                        The availability of the fullness of God in the Now

For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end; while it is said,
                        To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.
                        Heb 3:14-15

Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, by a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh; and having an high priest over the house of God; let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.
                        Heb 10:19-22

But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels to the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect and to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
                        Heb 12-22-24
                        HOW ARE JUST MEN MADE PERFECT = BY LIVING DAILY IN THE SAME FAITH JESUS WALKED IN

Deliverance from sin consciousness and the call to perfection in Christ ALL DONE HERE by re-gene-ration

very few understand the GOOD NEWS and few UNDERSTAND this word BELIEVE
                        Most make it a passive belief, few allow it to be an active work = therein lies the vast difference

to become ALIVE FROM THE DEAD [ living in vanity] AND REMAIN, awakened and alive here BY THE IMPARTATION OF IMMORTAL LIFE, IS SO WELL PLEASING TO our FATHER amen

Comment

Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God. Heb 3:12 - unbelief a deadly sin and killer
                          the WORD UNBELIEF NEEDS TO BE TRULY UNDERSTOOD.

And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not?
                          So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief. Heb 3:18-19

For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it. Heb 4:2 - IT DID NOT PROFIT THEM - THEY STILL DIED from their sins

That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises. Heb 6:12

Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him. Heb 10:38

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
                          For by it the elders obtained a good report.
                          Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. Heb 11:1-3

the GOOD NEWS REPORTER
                          The availability of the fullness of God in the Now

For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end; while it is said,
                          To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation. Heb 3:14-15

Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, by a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh; and having an high priest over the house of God; let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.
                          Heb 10:19-22

But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels to the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect and to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel. Heb 12-22-24
                          HOW ARE JUST MEN MADE PERFECT = BY LIVING DAILY IN THE SAME FAITH JESUS WALKED IN
                          Deliverance from sin consciousness and the call to perfection in Christ
                          Lucy,

For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it. Heb 4:2 - IT DID NOT PROFIT THEM - THEY STILL DIED from their sins
                          What words of the gospel that were preached to them, and I thought that you say in the other thread, that preaching would not give anyone life here and now?

You seem confused Lucy.

Comment

Lucy,

ἀπιστία apistيa, ap-is-tee'-ah; from G571; faithlessness, i.e. (negatively) disbelief (lack of Christian faith), or (positively) unfaithfulness (disobedience):—unbelief.

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...ngs=G570&t=KJV

UNBELIEF is DISOBEDIENCE to the word of truth.

Comment

The LIVING here aka - A METAMORPHOSIS TO GLORY

A battle goes on in the mind of the Christian churchians who is not fully persuaded of the Kingdom truths being revealed in this day.

OFCOURSE.
                              The enemy uses scripture to create confusion and double-mindedness.
                              Only the Spirit of Truth can teach us how to study to show ourselves approved and how to rightly divide the Word.

MILLIONS SUFFER THIS FLESHLY PROBLEM - so they die unable to rightly divide the living word from the dead letters
                              The carnal intellect, trained in the doctrines of religion, must yield to the teacher Holy Spirit if we truly desire to know Him and the power of His CHRIST POWERS CONTAINED IN THE resurrection.

He remains a dead letter saviour only... proof ....''let the dead bury the dead''... and 2000 Of them die every 12 mins according to stats = THEIR SIN KILLED THEM AND NONE WERE SAVED
                              the pews remain physically UNCLEAN

THE TRUE PICTURE IS
                              ''let the unclean bury the unclean'' - the christian churches- the bible thumpers and the sermon lovers STILL die UNCLEAN UNABLE TO BE RELEASED FROM THAT COVENANT THEY HAD MADE WITH DEATH

Comment

Working...
                              X