• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No! Preaching can bring you to life here and now

IT COMES AS AN ETERNAL GIFT,
    FROM THE undying high priest Yeshua
    how?
    As a wedding invitation to join HIM at His divine table, and sup with HIM, and eat His wedding supper with Him
    John:11 v 24 25 26
    the Saviour has HAND PICKED a certain few nameless individuals who will bear this fellowship of both His suffering and His glory FIRST.

These are FIRSTFRUITS UNTO GOD AND THE LAMB.
    Not one single member of this company who will take part in the first resurrection can say that they are called to it by something they were as persons in themselves.
    But they can say it because THEY LEARNED TO OBEY HIS VOICE.
    what voice exactly
    THE VOICE OF THE LAW OF THE SPIRIT OF LIFE.
    Those thus called are His “Overcomers”
    They too fellowship with His sufferings and it is through this wat they learned to obey the Lord.
    But what is that obedience?
    The obedience IS TO EAT THE BODY OF JESUS AND TO DRINK HIS BLOOD.
    To consume Him entirely into themselves regardless of their own personal esteem and to find that His flesh has passed fully into themselves and His blood has been fully drunken into themselves.
    These bear that mark that they have ingested fully into themselves the full person of Jesus .
    so?
    how do you eat Him and drink His blood?

you use the ''' ANOINTED MIND'''' now to understand

The fellowship of sufferings and the glory of the hope of resurrection are the two elements of the table and there is NO PREACHING that can give those to you!
    Both of them MUST BE EFFECTUAL EXPERIENCES IN THE LIFE OF THE OVERCOMER.

this is the real law OF THE SPIRIT OF LIFE and is a very personal daily experience,
    You cannot preach on these things hoping to make a difference in someone’s life.

You can only express them as a doctrine, but for the reality of ingesting the body and blood of Jesus , that alone must be experienced in daily trial.
    The Overcomer cannot express or pass on those experiences, they live it in themselves.
    These ingest the flesh of Jesus by fellowshipping with His sufferings and these drink His blood by partaking of His cross.

Comment

DECEPTION, CHURCH, DOGMA. RITUAL, ASK? is this the GOOD NEWS

OF ''PEACE ON EARTH and GOOD WILL towards men''
      NO WHY NOT?
      church belief separates GOOD WILL towards men by its deception, dogma and rituals

Was it not man that made religion, and God that made life?
      ABBA gave us life, man gave us religion.
      Man fashioned a religion under the inspiration of God, whereas our Father created life under the inspiration of His love for man.
      Man sculpted statues in his own visualized image of God and called them “sacred”;

Life is far more sacred than all the religious objects, gestures, and rituals we could fabricate in worship of God.
      In fact, of all the things that God created, life is the most sacred one.
      Faith in God is not “FAITH IN RELIGION” but “FAITH IN LIFE.”
      ABBA did not send His Son into the world to form a religion of His own for man, but in man to form a new life;
      Neither did He send His Son to clean the world of all religions in order to give way to His own, but to destroy all evils that hinder the life from being fully enjoyed by everyone.

GOD is not a RELIGION - GOD is LIFE!
      RELIGION /CHURCH denies LIFE NOW

Comment

very few know this AMAZING AMAZING fact?

My plan is firstly that I bring My Elect to perfection.
        They are My firstfruits on the earth.
        Nothing will be out of order for I will accomplish My order as I planned it at the beginning of eternity.
        My Sons will be perfected. I will present them as a company to Myself as My own Glorious work.

As an artist surveys his finest painting, as a farmer holds the firstfruit of his labour, so shall I look upon My Sons and will Glory in the work of My hands.
        I will rejoice over My Sons with joy.
        My Favourite Ones are the apple of My eye.

So I say to you My Sons, My Elect, you who have chosen to follow Me, you who heard my call and known My voice, you are favoured among all people.

Be patient, be steadfast, be unmoveable and trust Me.
        Have peace.
        I know your impatience.
        This is not a wrong thing for it comes from your inward Hope.
        But be patient for I am in control of all things.
        I have the bigger picture all laid down, and I have every small detail in My eye.

Do not be concerned about your needs, I will supply these along with your wants and as your father David received, so shall I withhold no good thing from you.

So receive My word to you as the balm of Gilead.
        This Word will bring you peace My Sons. I am perfecting you.
        My eye has always been on you since your conception.
        Throughout your life I have allowed circumstances in your life for your good.
        You need to understand Good as I do and this will bring rest in you.

You are seeing things a lot clearer, and in the last year you have seen things with greater clarity.
        A little while and you shall know as you are known.
        There shall be a power that accompanies your perfection.
        This power has not been seen on the earth since My ascension.
        It is My creative power which I shall give you.
        I could only give it to those I have tested and perfected, and you shall serve Me on earth with My creative power.

Men shall fear you.
        This has begun in part.
        As you speak Words never heard, men will be silent, for My Pure Wisdom shall flow from your mouths as the River of God.
        By this Wisdom I created the world and I implant it into you as you partake of My Divine Nature and Glory.

Comment

no preacher is necessary when we walk with Yeshua

Yeshua looks upon the heart and should He find there a pure spot of ground where His truth is loved He immediately sets that one aside.
          Pulling them out of all systems and supports He ignites them on holy fire.
          Setting their hearts ablaze with the flames of daily trial and test becomes their only hiding place.

Very quickly the Lord removes from them the support of the escapism doctrines of Christendom and the Lord entirely removes them from Christendom utterly and completely reserving them all for Himself to try and to test and to measure by that test day after day.

The true Overcomer is not in any system, is not tied up with any man, is not part of any group!
          They are SEPARATE UNTO GOD.
          These then that endure this first descent of fire upon the heart ARE CHOSEN.
          They are chosen to overcome all things and to be found perfect in Him albeit by the process of the cross and fire and the baptism of suffering which is their daily portion!

How do you know if you are chosen?
          Do you know in your heart that God is all you want and do you know in your heart that you are getting through each day one day at a time in the trials that are in front of you?
          No trial is enjoyable but grievous.
          Nevertheless it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness in your life afterwards.

How do you know you are part of Joel's chapter 2 Army?
          You know it by the fire trials you endure each day for the members of that Army will be fire brands through and through.
          You know it because you exchanged your life for His and His came to you as a flowing hot fire of God that consumed all that was within you.
          How do you know you will rise to inherit the Throne? You will know it by the extent that you witness Christ in the world of man as relates to the suffering of the cross.
          The cross becomes the marks upon your life that are unmistakable.

The world hates the marks of the cross on your life, but the Lord's power lays there in those marks of crucifixion
          . You become killed where our Lord was crucified, this is the all consuming power of the cross. This is the prelude to the eternal Throne.

Comment

Working...
          X