Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

saul/paul was never appointed as an apostle, HE FAILED to meet all the conditions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saul/paul was never appointed as an apostle, HE FAILED to meet all the conditions.

CAN YOU EXPLAIN how saul/PAUL is an apostle when he failed to meet the standard set by Jesus

TO BE selected by the original disciples and was not chosen as the 12 th apostle
    can you explain why saul is a SELF PROFESSED 22 times
    can you explain why PETER was the ''apostle to the gentiles''
    can you explain why Jesus knew of these false apostles and singled out Paul in Rev 2 v 2
    can you explain the CONDITIONS of an apostle found in acts THAT Saul/Paul failed to meet
    can you explain, why JESUS WARNED of such people

now the thing is
    BECAUSE SAUL'S letters are in THE BIBLE we have to believe HIM - why?
    because HE SAID SO BUT JESUS NEVER SAID SO - BUT WARNED,

conditions of an apostle.~~~ lets see the truth~~~~~

What Is an Apostle? Requirements from Acts 1:21–26
    - HERE ARE THE REQUIREMENTS OF AN PERSON CALLED 'AN APOSTLE'
    does Saul, who RE-NAMED HIMSELF Paul = meet such requirement
    NO

Acts 1:21–26 begins with the words of Peter:
    “21 ‘So one of the men who have accompanied us during all the time that the Lord Jesus went in and out among us,
    22 beginning from the baptism of John until the day when he was taken up from us—one of these men must become with us a witness to his resurrection.’
    23 And they put forward two, Joseph called Barabbas, who was also called Justus, and Matthias.
    24 And they prayed and said, ‘You, Lord, who know the hearts of all, show which one of these two you have chosen
    25 to take the place in this ministry and apostleship from which Judas turned aside to go to his own place.’
    26 And they cast lots for them, and the lot fell on Matthias, and he was numbered with the eleven apostles.” (Acts 1:21–26)
    question
    DID saul/paul accompany Jesus for 3 odd years and see the ministry and hear the mysteries of the Kingdom of God personally
    NO
    therefore Saul was never an apostle under the authority and ministry of Jesus Himself

from Jesus HIMSELF

The eleven and prayed to the Lord Jesus that He would reveal to them the apostle He had already chosen (Acts 1:24).
    In this way, it could be said that, just as Jesus had personally appointed the other apostles (Mark 3:13–19),
    so also did He appoint Matthias through the casting of lots. 12 IS THE # OF THE GOVERNING AUTHORITY OF THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN
    - not 13 14 15 16 - just 12 now it is revealed Saul/Paul was OUTSIDE THIS DIVINE AUTHORITY.
    that matches the 12 tribes and the 12 foundational stones.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

So why did Jesus warn us of such ''self professed apostles'' look at me I am an apostle'' because He did not chose them and as Paul was a contemporary, he was well able to chose Saul instead of Matthias BUT DID NOT.
    IT WAS CLEARLY STATED PETER was the apostle to the gentiles.

Acts 15:7

" After there had been much debate, Peter STOOD up and said to them,
    “Brethren, you know that in the early days God made a choice among you, that BY MY MOUTH the GENTILES would HEAR the word of the gospel and believe.
    the true facts it was PETER THE ORIGINAL APOSTLE APPOINTED THE APOSTLE TO THE GENTILES.

WHY SO?
    because Peter was part of the 12 and the appointed to proclaim the divine government,
    Peter was a QUALIFIED as an eye witness and Jesus had EYE WITNESSES PROCLAIM HIS MINISTRY AND WORDS AND DEEDS

NEXT - Jesus warnings

Jesus WARNING Rev 2 v 2 etc

ofcourse
    prior to Rev 2 v 2 Jesus addresses the issue of false apostles and how to detect them.
    lets consider..................
    JESUS FINAL INSTRUCTIONS to the 12
    NOTICE saul/paul was not present

when Jesus commissioned HIS OWN disciples to take the 'gospel of the Kingdom' to ALL of the nations of the world,

in Matt. 28: 18-20.

Paul KNEW NOTHING of this commission !.
    The True God has only ONE path to salvation, and that is through the process of SANCTIFICATION, which is 'the Gospel of the Kingdom' (Matt. 24:14).
    Paul did not teach this gospel, because he had been given a 'different' gospel (Gal.1:8-9) upon which he founded the entire Christian church.
    woe

the church that was FAILED TO REPRODUCE ANYONE as the image of Jesus in 2000odd years

so WHO? DID JESUS ASK TO FEED HIS SHEEP 3 TIMES?

Jesus warning.
    When Jesus Christ foretold the major trends that would precede His return to earth, the first sign He mentioned was religious imposters who would come in His name.
    Do you take that warning seriously?
    Most religious church pew people DONT - they don't think for themselves but follow the BLIND TEACHINGS OF THEIR ELDERS by sitting in the pews like robots.

the truth
    Matthew 24:4-5 would be:
    “Take heed that no one deceives you. For many shall come claiming to represent Me, saying that I [Jesus] am the Christ, yet shall deceive many.
    ” That is, they would proclaim Jesus as the biblical Messiah and would claim to be His representatives—but they actually would be part of a massive religious deception.

the TRUE WITNESS
    IS '''the''' Witness of An Apostle
    IMPORTANT ETERNAL WITNESSING IS...
    Apostles were to bear witness to the fact that Jesus had risen from the dead.
    In order to do this, they had to have seen Him after He was resurrected.

And [Jesus] said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day…
    And ye are witnesses of these things.

Luke 24:46-48

When looking for someone to replace Judas, the one chosen had to be a witness unto the resurrection.

Beginning from the baptism of John, unto that same day that he was taken up from us, must one be ordained to be a witness with us of his resurrection.

Acts 1:22

Jesus told the apostles:

But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Acts 1:8

And that is exactly what they did.

And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all.

Acts 4:33
    LucySmith
    Banned User
    Last edited by LucySmith; 07-19-2018, 06:43 PM.

Comment

JESUS WARNING -he hand picked the apostles

There are no apostles today because apostles had to be hand-picked by Jesus.

It totally possible to prove The 12 Apostles Rejected Paul?
      The earliest church that traces to the 12 apostles known as the Ebion -- the Poor -- did exclude Paul from canon -- a well-known fact that is generally ignored.

After this '''Jesus of Damascus'' visited Paul on a road outside Damascus, Paul rushed to Jerusalem to see the 12 Apostles to tell them what happened.
      However, the '''Jesus of Damascus'' told Paul in a trance at the Temple that the 12 apostles will not believe he met the true Jesus, and this "Jesus" told Paul to leave Jerusalem without meeting them for that reason.
      See Acts 22:14-22.

wow!!!
      17 And it came to pass, that, when I had returned to Jerusalem, and while I prayed in the temple, I fell into a trance,
      18 and saw him saying unto me, Make haste, and get thee quickly out of Jerusalem; because they will not receive of thee testimony concerning me.
      (Acts 22:17-18 ASV.)
      Does this sound like the N.T. Jesus you know?
      For the true Jesus knows He could communicate via the Holy Spirit to the apostles by the same signs and wonders that won over Paul outside Damascus.
      But a false Jesus would tell Paul not to go meet the 12 for fear that Paul's "Jesus" would be exposed as false.

important truth
      The 12 would have shared with Paul that the true Jesus said that once Jesus ascended then the only valid next appearance of Jesus on earth would
      (a) not be in a wilderness such as outside Damascus but be
      (b) by the Sign of the Son of Man -- a universally seen event where Jesus arrives on clouds of glory with a host.

See Matt 24:4-5, 23-27

can you explain this rusted on thinkers?
      NO
      because you live in gross deception, refusing to see the obvious as the greatest of all deceptions is present within the ''church traditions of men''

Comment

Another lying thread repeat.

Lucy,

Messiah was warning Paul that the Jews would not receive Paul's testimony, and not the other disciples.

Comment

the deception must be taken as a whole ''''staged show'' firstly from

the CHOSING OF THE 12 AND THOSE CONDITIONS to be met - saul/paul's failure to meet such conditions
          TO
          The self appointed man who re-named himself Paul 22 times!
          the whole show was ''''staged.''''''
          Not one born again person can accept this deception as ''the truth''.

a breakdown in events
          The following facts in preparation to hear the problem:

1. The appearance on the Road to Damascus of Jesus to Paul is chronologically at Acts chapter 9 after Paul's participation in the murder of Stephen.
          2. This is important for at that time, Luke had just recorded in chapter 8 that the "apostles" were staying in Jerusalem, while believers were otherwise scattered due to what happened to Stephen.
          (Acts 8:1.)

Thus, when Paul recounts in Acts 22 the same appearance account as in Acts 9 with more details, Paul is recounting an event that follows Acts 8:1 which says the apostles are alone at Jerusalem.
          The believers at Jerusalem due to Paul's persecution were sent into flight.

This means the trance-message of Acts 22 is Paul's Jesus telling Paul not to see the 12 apostles right after the same event recounted by Luke at 9:1-7.
          This means the "Jesus" speaking to Paul in a trance in Acts 22:14-21 did so immediately after the walking-time it took for Paul to walk from Damascus to reach the apostles at Jerusalem.
          Paul's Jesus waited until Paul arrived at Jerusalem, rather than sooner, to tell Paul in a trance to leave Jerusalem because those there -- the 12 apostles in context due facts mentioned in Acts 8:1 -- "will not receive of thee testimony concerning me."
          (Acts 22:18.)

Breakdown of Paul's Account

With that background, let's turn to Acts 22, and focus more closely on the details.
          Paul recounts after he walked from Damascus to Jerusalem that while at the Temple, Paul fell into a "trance" -- the Greek word ectsasia -- another oddity in this story.
          In this trance, Paul heard the "Jesus" Paul just recently met speak.
          Paul's first response was to think the 12 can believe he met Jesus.
          But Paul's Jesus strangely says no, the plan is not to get the 12's acceptance Paul met the true Jesus.
          Instead, Paul's 126 mile walking back to Jerusalem was unnecessary, because Jesus will send Paul not to the Jews of Israel, but to the Gentiles like in Syria where Paul just walked from.
          Why didn't Paul's Jesus speak up earlier, and avoid this unnecessary travel?
          Did the true God keep Paul's Damascus-Jesus' mouth shut so that Paul could ask the hard questions we are asking 2000 years later?
          But Paul obviously never did, because Paul credulously accepted this experience was from the true Jesus.

Here is the verbatim full account in Acts 22 to consider how these additional details do not fit the true Jesus was whom Paul met:

17 And it came to pass, that, when I had returned to Jerusalem, and while I prayed in the temple, I fell into a trance,

18 and saw him saying unto me, Make haste, and get thee quickly out of Jerusalem; because they will not receive of thee testimony concerning me.

19 And I said, Lord, they themselves know that I imprisoned and beat in every synagogue them that believed on thee:

20 and when the blood of Stephen thy witness was shed, I also was standing by, and consenting, and keeping the garments of them that slew him.

21 And he said unto me, Depart: for I will send thee forth far hence unto the Gentiles. (Acts 22:14-21 ASV.)

If the Apostles taught anything contrary to the authenticated revelation of God, they were to be rejected."
          Charles Hodge, Syst. Theology
          (1871)

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
            the CHOSING OF THE 12 AND THOSE CONDITIONS to be met - saul/paul's failure to meet such conditions
            TO
            The self appointed man who re-named himself Paul 22 times!
            the whole show was ''''staged.''''''
            Not one born again person can accept this deception as ''the truth''.

a breakdown in events.....
            The following facts in preparation to hear the problem:

1. The appearance on the Road to Damascus of Jesus to Paul is chronologically at Acts chapter 9 after Paul's participation in the murder of Stephen.
            2. This is important for at that time, Luke had just recorded in chapter 8 that the "apostles" were staying in Jerusalem, while believers were otherwise scattered due to what happened to Stephen.
            (Acts 8:1.)

Thus, when Paul recounts in Acts 22 the same appearance account as in Acts 9 with more details, Paul is recounting an event that follows Acts 8:1 which says the apostles are alone at Jerusalem.
            The believers at Jerusalem due to Paul's persecution were sent into flight.

This means the trance-message of Acts 22 is Paul's Jesus telling Paul not to see the 12 apostles right after the same event recounted by Luke at 9:1-7.
            This means the "Jesus" speaking to Paul in a trance in Acts 22:14-21 did so immediately after the walking-time it took for Paul to walk from Damascus to reach the apostles at Jerusalem.
            Paul's Jesus waited until Paul arrived at Jerusalem, rather than sooner, to tell Paul in a trance to leave Jerusalem because those there -- the 12 apostles in context due facts mentioned in Acts 8:1 -- "will not receive of thee testimony concerning me."
            (Acts 22:18.)

Breakdown of Paul's Account

With that background, let's turn to Acts 22, and focus more closely on the details.
            Paul recounts after he walked from Damascus to Jerusalem that while at the Temple, Paul fell into a "trance" -- the Greek word ectsasia -- another oddity in this story.
            In this trance, Paul heard the "Jesus" Paul just recently met speak.
            Paul's first response was to think the 12 can believe he met Jesus.
            But Paul's Jesus strangely says no, the plan is not to get the 12's acceptance Paul met the true Jesus.
            Instead, Paul's 126 mile walking back to Jerusalem was unnecessary, because Jesus will send Paul not to the Jews of Israel, but to the Gentiles like in Syria where Paul just walked from.
            Why didn't Paul's Jesus speak up earlier, and avoid this unnecessary travel?
            Did the true God keep Paul's Damascus-Jesus' mouth shut so that Paul could ask the hard questions we are asking 2000 years later?
            But Paul obviously never did, because Paul credulously accepted this experience was from the true Jesus.

Here is the verbatim full account in Acts 22 to consider how these additional details do not fit the true Jesus was whom Paul met:

19 And I said, Lord, they themselves know that I imprisoned and beat in every synagogue them that believed on thee:

20 and when the blood of Stephen thy witness was shed, I also was standing by, and consenting, and keeping the garments of them that slew him.

21 And he said unto me, Depart: for I will send thee forth far hence unto the Gentiles. (Acts 22:14-21 ASV.)
            Lucy,

Before it was Moses, and now it's Paul, that little devil in you surely hates these two men don't they?

Next it will be blaspheming Yah Messiah, and His word, as the book of Rev.13:6 says of the devil worshippers.

Oh I almost forgot, these verses identify whom you really worship, and you have fulfilled it to the letter.

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...7&t=KJV&page=2

Comment

questions

Why would the true Jesus let Paul travel to Jerusalem over a 2 week walk, and when Paul arrives, Jesus tells Paul to essentially go back out to Gentile lands like Syria, and preach there.

We can be certain then this was not the true Jesus for all the above reasons.
              To be clear, the true Jesus no doubt would want Paul to obtain the apostles' consent, and help Paul use Jesus' Gospel words heard by the true 12 to validate Paul's experience with Himself.
              Specifically, the true Jesus would intend the apostles share Jesus' warning in Matthew 24 not to believe an imposter claiming to be Jesus who only appears in the wilderness or a private encounter but rather wait for the Sign of the Son of Man -- only that would be a true reappearance on Earth of the true Jesus.
              Had Paul gone to Jerusalem, and learned of this criteria, Paul would realize he must stop listening in trances to the Jesus he met at Damascus.
              By contrast, only a false Jesus could be protected by giving such an odd direction to Paul to leave Jerusalem without seeing the 12 apostles because the 12 apostles there would reject that Paul met the true Jesus.

now ain't that the real truth!!!! no one honestly can deny.

yes someone inserted the 33deg masonic builders ''''letters'''' 'as the gospel - called by saul/paul ''''''my gospel''' and this deception is now consider as ''the truth'' by the church for generations [ now anti Christ]

the deniers shall cry and howl, but who will listen to their lies - hmmmm..... most will because it is simply TRADITION

Comment

Lucy,

Before it was Moses, and now it's Paul, that little devil in you surely hates these two men don't they?

Next it will be blaspheming Yah Messiah, and His word, as the book of Rev.13:6 says of the devil worshippers.

Oh I almost forgot, these verses identify whom you really worship, and you have fulfilled it to the letter.

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...7&t=KJV&page=2

Lucy, does it not bother you, that your doing exactly as these verses say would be done, I guess not?

Comment

the deniers howl ''false''............ how strange really when you think of it

when the pretender saul/paul - NEVER MEET THE ''CHOSING OF AN APOSTLE'' standards.

do the false posters address this very revealing DIVINE INFORMATION
                  NO - never.

When this question is not addressed and passed over as inconsequential - WOULD THIS MAKE A PERSON A ''TRUTH DENIER AND A PRETENDER?

yes/no/maybe?

so now back to paul's vision
                  The true Jesus would not have waited for Paul to walk 126 miles from Syria to deliver the bad news that the entire trip was a waste.
                  By contrast, Paul's Jesus was evidently not allowed by God to speak earlier, and thus delayed delivering to Paul the message to leave without seeing the 12 until Paul is just a few yards distance from the 12.
                  Paul should thus have at least asked himself why would the true Jesus have delayed instructions to go out to Gentile lands like the land Paul just left -- Syria, and let Paul needlessly go to the Temple.
                  This useless delay alone should have awakened concern in Paul that he met an imposter Jesus.
                  God was apparently helping Paul wake up by restricting when the false Christ would speak again to Paul.

The cumulative evidence clearly stacks up that Paul did not meet the true Jesus outside Damascus.

so WHO did saul/paul meet,

Comment

when the pretender saul/paul - NEVER MEET THE ''CHOSING OF AN APOSTLE'' standards.

do the false posters address this very revealing DIVINE INFORMATION
                    NO - never.

When this question is not addressed and passed over as inconsequential - WOULD THIS MAKE A PERSON A ''TRUTH DENIER AND A PRETENDER?

yes/no/maybe?

so now back to paul's vision
                    The true Jesus would not have waited for Paul to walk 126 miles from Syria to deliver the bad news that the entire trip was a waste.
                    By contrast, Paul's Jesus was evidently not allowed by God to speak earlier, and thus delayed delivering to Paul the message to leave without seeing the 12 until Paul is just a few yards distance from the 12.
                    Paul should thus have at least asked himself why would the true Jesus have delayed instructions to go out to Gentile lands like the land Paul just left -- Syria, and let Paul needlessly go to the Temple.
                    This useless delay alone should have awakened concern in Paul that he met an imposter Jesus.
                    God was apparently helping Paul wake up by restricting when the false Christ would speak again to Paul.

The cumulative evidence clearly stacks up that Paul did not meet the true Jesus outside Damascus.

so WHO did saul/paul meet,
                    Lucy,

Luke wrote the book of Acts not Paul, and you sure as heaven do not believe him, like you pretending to believe Acts 15 exempts you from obeying, but they were converted Acts 15:3, but you are not, and that is why you blaspheme Rev.13:6 His name and His Tabernacle.

Comment

it is simply ''church tradition'' to believe that paul is an apostle scam

the lie has been since the beginning and the ''MY GOSPEL'' preached rather than THE GOODNEWS. [ the kingdom of heaven is within you]
                      2000yrs this scam has been the norm.
                      FEW even question the validity of these '''letters''' that were sent to others, never really knowing, they would be published in a ''bible'' and later to be SCRUTINIZED by some people who are bible experts!

Was Paul deceived by someone in the wilderness saying "I am Jesus" -- coming in "Christ's name" -- implying He was the Messiah-Jesus?
                      ofcourse
                      As Jesus clearly stated no one will see HIM till He returns in great glory
                      Does Paul's experience fit Jesus' warning that we should not believe those coming in the wilderness or privately "in my name" saying "I am the Christ" after He ascended?
                      Jesus explained that when He returns and appears next from heaven on earth He will be visible from every point "east and west,"
                      so don't be fooled by an impostor Jesus who only appears on earth in a private way or in a wilderness.
                      (Matt. 24 vv. 4-6, vv. 26-27.)

Now everyone may have an opinion on why saul saw Jesus - but its their opinion as Jesus opinion MAKES IT VERY CLEAR, what is the truth of this whole matter
                      those who claim otherwise DONT LOVE THE TRUTH.

WHY DONT THEY LOIE THE TRUTH?
                      WHEN IT IS CLEARLY TAUGHT BY THE SAVIOUR?

ask this?
                      why do they ''take saul's word'' OVER JESUS clear advice?

because THEY ARE ANTI CHRIST~~~yes ~~~~ they abound as tares~~~[ very vocal religious pretenders and verse quoters]

Comment

Your surely an anti-Messiah like your master.

the lie has been since the beginning and the ''MY GOSPEL'' preached rather than THE GOODNEWS.
                        2000yrs this scam has been the norm.
                        FEW even question the validity of these '''letters''' that were sent to others, never really knowing, they would be published in a ''bible'' and later to be SCRUTINIZED by bible experts!

Was Paul deceived by someone in the wilderness saying "I am Jesus" -- coming in "Christ's name" -- implying He was the Messiah-Jesus?
                        ofcourse
                        As Jesus clearly stated no one will see HIM till He returns in great glory
                        Does Paul's experience fit Jesus' warning that we should not believe those coming in the wilderness or privately "in my name" saying "I am the Christ" after He ascended?
                        Jesus explained that when He returns and appears next from heaven on earth He will be visible from every point "east and west,"
                        so don't be fooled by an impostor Jesus who only appears on earth in a private way or in a wilderness.
                        (Matt. 24 vv. 4-6, vv. 26-27.)

Now everyone make have an opinion on why saul saw Jesus - but its their opinion as JESUS MAKES IT VERY CLEAR, what is the truth
                        those who claim otherwise DONT LOVE THE TRUTH.

WHY DONT THEY LOIVE THE TRUTH? WHEN IT IS CLEARLY TAUGHT BY THE SAVIOUR?
                        why do they ''take saul's word'' OVER JESUS clear advice?

because THEY ARE ANTI CHRIST~~~yes ~~~~ they abound as tares~~~[ very vocal religious pretenders and verse quoters]
                        Walking dead person.

This is you Lucy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5OMcuu3bDk

Comment

see the tares NEVER ANSWER the TRUE QUESTIONS

they promote ''my gospel'' rather than THE GOOD NEWS and turn abusive with confronted by the truth
                          cyber violence ITS CALLED to supress the truth by violent name calling. [ a smoke screen ofcourse]

to continue
                          THE CRIME COMMITTED against the Good-news
                          a detective's inquiries into the truth OF THE CRIME COMMITTED against THE GOOD NEWS.

ask
                          why could the Jesus of Damascus not simply have appeared to the twelve as he did to Paul and convince them Paul met the true Jesus?
                          Why did this “Jesus” know the twelve would think Paul did not meet the true Jesus?
                          Once you have this question in mind then all the subsequent proof of the twelve’s ultimate rejection that Paul was in valid prophetic contact with the true Jesus makes sense.
                          Even Paul’s Jesus predicted this yet Paul’s Jesus felt incapable to intervene to change their minds.
                          Then who do you think was this so-called Jesus whom Paul met outside Damascus?

''MY REVELATIONS ALONE SUFFICE'' said Paul.
                          Three years later, Paul went to Jerusalem, and spent a brief time with Peter over two weeks.
                          There Paul also met James, the brother of Jesus, but no other apostles. (Gal. 1:18.); (Gal. 1:19),
                          Paul speaks about a point up through fourteen years where he can still brag in all his encounters that the apostles "imparted nothing to me" (Gal. 2:6).
                          In context, this was said to Gentiles to prove apparently that Paul’s revelations from the Jesus of Damascus alone suffice.

Now too the real truth revealed about the 12 true apostles
                          Acts 9:26-31
                          - apparently 14 years after this 3 year visit, according to Gal. 2:1 (Barnabas with him); 2:6 -
                          Paul is brought to Jerusalem by Barnabas, and introduced to the twelve.
                          But the 12 apostles still had the same disbelief and lack of trust in Paul:
                          "And Saul, having come to Jerusalem, did try to join himself to the disciples, and they were all afraid of him, not believing that he is a disciple,

ask
                          WHY didnt Jesus REMOVE the apostles ~DISTRUST'~ by filling them in with this new vital information they needed to accept Saul as a new ''apostle''?
                          DUH~~ Luke records no positive apostolic response in Acts 9:26-31 et seq to Barnabas' introduction of Paul to the apostles.
                          All Luke records is their distrust, then Barnabas's introduction of Paul, and then it moves into the general peace of the churches since Paul's persecution stopped.
                          But Luke says nothing about the 12 accepting Paul as a believer, let alone as a 13th apostle of the true Jesus which Barnabas' speech does not claim for Paul.

The Ebionites Exclude Paul's Writings as Written by an Apostate.
                          WHO WERE THESE Ebionites?
                          aka- the Jerusalem Church under the twelve!
                          The name Ebionites was used earliest to refer to all believers before the term "Christians" was first used at Antioch

Comment

for the NAIL IN THE COFFIN of the faker

the truth follows this line of thinking.
                            the Ebionites were the apostolic church was found in the Dead Sea Scrolls.
                            There scholars found a remnant writing for the community known as the EBION at Jerusalem whose leader -- the Zaddik - the "JUST ONE" in Hebrew -- was battling the "Spouter of Lies" over whether "works" were necessary for righteousness besides faith.

They were arguing over Habakuk 2:4 - Paul's frequent proof text for faith alone.
                            James, the bishop of Jerusalem, was in fact known as James the Just.
                            This fits the label Zaddik -- a Hebrew word meaning Just One.

The debate with Paul, who often deflects charges he is "lying," was over the proof text Paul misused twice - Habakkuk 2:4.
                            MISUSED
                            MISUSED
                            MISUSED
                            notice this word dear tares~~~~
                            It takes no stretch to deduce the Ebionites were the church of James and the twelve depicted in Acts 15.
                            In line with the Apostolic decision to exclude Paul, in 62 AD the Epistle of James the Just appears.
                            Who was this James?
                            He was the first bishop of Jerusalem, Jesus' brother.
                            As noted above, Paul called James in 57 AD an "apostle." (Gal. 1:19, "Other apostles of the Lord, I saw none except James, the brother of the Lord.")

In this epistle, James expressly refutes salvation is by faith alone, without works. See James 2:14-24.
                            "You see that a man is justified by works, and not by faith alone." (James 2:24 RSV.)
                            Luther said put the 'dunce cap on me' if you can reconcile this with Paul, viz., Romans 4:3-5 or Ephesians 2:8-9.
                            In F.F. Powell's Robbing Peter to Pay Paul (2009) at 67, Powell aptly says: "James obviously believes that Paul is adding an erroneous tenet to the gospel."

This 'faith alone'' gospel is apostacy of the 1st order and has murdered billions of churched souls

FAITH WITH WORKS is our true ESSENTIAL LEARNING
                            - works is BELIEVING IN JESUS
                            - BELIEVING Him alone IS OUR WORKS
                            Our acts on the works of BELIEVING is found in john 11 v 24 25 26 = the essential Goodnews and the very core revelation of the whole Gospel messages

Comment

sometimes Saul/paul says'' i am inspired and sometimes i am not inspired;

Paul Admits Often That He Is Uninspired
                              Paul himself denigrated he had constant inspiration.
                              So our assumption the early church thought Paul was always inspired does not make sense.

How could the early church give Paul something he denied himself?

For example,
                              Paul in an epistle writes: "I give my advice" (2 Cor. 8:8-10).
                              That's not constant inspiration.
                              Second, Paul quotes Scripture, and says the Lord gives that command, but "the rest is from me, not from the Lord" (1 Cor. 7:10-12).

The latter is certainly not inspired.
                              Next, Paul says in another epistle: "concerning virgins, I have no commandment from the Lord, but I give my own opinion" (1 Cor. 7:25).

Again no constant inspiration there. Again, Paul says elsewhere "what I am going to say now is not prompted by the Lord but from a fit of folly" (2 Cor. 11:17).
                              Same thing.
                              Finally, in advising virgins not to marry, Paul adds "I think I have the spirit of God." (1 Cor. 7:40).

Can a constantly inspired person only "think" he says something with God's spirit?
                              Of course not.

Comment

Working...
                              X