Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can You Have A Legal Contract With The Devil And Still Be Saved?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can You Have A Legal Contract With The Devil And Still Be Saved?

Anyone else care to comment or talk about this?

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
    I have done my best to warn people about the seriousness of their soul and spirit, and their eternal life is at stake, because the law of YAH absolutely forbids making a covenant contract agreements with the enemy, and especially with our arch enemy the devil Exodus 23:32; Exodus 34:12; 2 Corinthians 6:14-18.

See here:http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...5&t=KJV&page=2

See and read here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...=concord&t=KJV

Joshua was deceived into making a covenant, because he failed to seek YAH first Joshua 9:14-15, and he was forced to keep it, however, the legal covenant agreement people were deceived into today by the devil and his messengers is far more important, because it is made with the devil himself, and your eternal life is at stake.

See here: http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...5&t=KJV&page=4

Yah Bless, I'm sad,

Eliyahu C.

Comment

To Spying,

Hi EliYah,
      Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM (see John 20:28)!

I have openly stated above that I am a physical descendant of the divorced House of Israel. Could you be so kind to inform us concerning your present relationship with YAHWEH ELOHIM? Are you a physical Jew? Are you yourself a physical descendant of the House of Israel. If you are neither, upon what is your present relationship with Messiah Yahushua based? Please be specific.

Concerning this your question:

"Why were the prophets of Baal/Lord killed, even after they found out that YAH was the true Elohim??"

These prophets of Baal were Israelites from the House of Israel. The Law is very clear that such prophets be killed because they were leading their fellow Israelites into adulterous relationships with false elohim away from the true worship of YAHWEH ELOHIM.

I believe that your yourself are a present day prophet of Baal while you believe that I am the same. We will see who is truly following the risen Messiah Yahushua!

Thanking you in advance should you now be moved to give honest and sincere answers, I am,
      Sincerely, Latuwr

P.S. If I am a prophet of Baal, why do you consider me your buddy? Is this not contrary to the Law?
      These prophets of Baal were Israelites from the House of Israel. The Law is very clear that such prophets be killed because they were leading their fellow Israelites into adulterous relationships with false elohim away from the true worship of YAHWEH ELOHIM.
      And out of thy own mouth thou shalt be judged.

Ahab king of Israel married Jezebel for a political union, because Jezebel's father Eth-Baal, which was the king of Zidon and Tyre 1 Kings 16:21 , and Jezebel usurped the authority over Ahab and all Israel 1 Kings 21:25, and caused the Israelites to FORSAKE the covenant of YAH and served Baalim 1 Kings 18:18; 1 Kings 19:10, 14 .

Who was it really that the Israelites FORSAKE Yah's covenant for, and why?

Jezebel and Ahab in reality worshiped Belial/ie the devil 1 Kings 21:10-14; 2 Corinthians 6:14-18 , and Israel's government was usurped in much the same way that the USA-1933, Canada, Britian, Australia, Israel have been today by the Roman Catholic black and white priests the Jesuits, so the people's of these Countries are in a contract agreement or covenant with the devil through their birth certificates, and their social insurance NUMBERS(S.I.N.) identify each person, and so most of the whole world is worshipping the devil dragon today Rev.12:9; Rev.13:2,4, 8, and they even trade you-your birth certificate in making big cash bucks for them Rev.18:13, and the warning goes out to get out of her Rev.18:4.

Comment

And out of thy own mouth thou shalt be judged.

Ahab king of Israel married Jezebel for a political union, because Jezebel's father Eth-Baal, which was the king of Zidon and Tyre 1 Kings 16:21 , and Jezebel usurped the authority over Ahab and all Israel 1 Kings 21:25, and caused the Israelites to FORSAKE the covenant of YAH and served Baalim 1 Kings 18:18; 1 Kings 19:10, 14 .

Who was it really that the Israelites FORSAKE Yah's covenant for, and why?

Jezebel and Ahab in reality worshiped Belial/ie the devil 1 Kings 21:10-14; 2 Corinthians 6:14-18 , and Israel's government was usurped in much the same way that the USA-1933, Canada, Britian, Australia, Israel have been today by the Roman Catholic black and white priests the Jesuits, so the people's of these Countries are in a contract agreement or covenant with the devil through their birth certificates, and their social insurance NUMBERS(S.I.N.) identify each person, and so most of the whole world is worshipping the devil dragon today Rev.12:9; Rev.13:2,4, 8, and they even trade you-your birth certificate in making big cash bucks for them Rev.18:13, and the warning goes out to get out of her Rev.18:4.

Really Ken, even if the governing authorities has deceived you into a written contract agreement that breaks His laws Exodus 23:32; Exodus 34:12; Acts 5:29; 2 Corinthians 6:14-18 , and forces you to forsake His covenant as the Israelites did Deuteronomy 31:16; 1 Kings 18:18; 1 Kings 19:10, 14, which causes you to serve and worship the devil dragon 2 Corinthians 4:4; Revelation 12:9; Revelation 13:4, 8 whose names are NOT written in the book of life??

Yah Almighty says:

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy Elohim, I will also forget thy children. Hosea 4:6.

Religious people today fail to apply the scriptures that was prophesied for the end times to the lives of people living today.

Comment

Shalom Eliyahu, first, I have not been deceived into making a written contract agreement that breaks Elohim Laws, any more than the EVIL that you have done by signing your DRIVERS license to make a covenant to drive your car. When will YOU stop the EVIL that you are doing by signing YOUR drivers license, and making a covenant (agreement) with the STATE to drive your car. Shame on you for being SO EVIL and breaking Exodus 23:32, Exodus 34:12, Acts 5:29, and 2 Corinthians 6:14-18. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

P.S. I sure hope you can see the foolishness of YOUR arguments.
          Shalom Eliyahu, first, I have not been deceived into making a written contract agreement that breaks Elohim Laws,
          Really, then you should re-read these texts of scriptures Deuteronomy 11:16; Revelation 12:9; 19:20; 20:10.

Comment

My Death And My 3rd Day Birth In Messiah Yahushua!

Hi EliYah.
            Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Please make note of this reply, and note it well. The only birth certificate that really concerns me is this command of YAHWEH concerning the birth of My Messiah Yahushua:

Psalms 2:7
            7 Declaring the ordinance of YAHWEH: YAHWEH said to me, Thou art my Son, to-day have I begotten thee.

I also declare this command of YAHWEH to everyone here at Lo Ammi because if Messiah Yahuahua has indeed made me one with HIMSELF, then the Day of HIS Resurrection is also my Birthday. You yourself are quite free to believe otherwise should you be inclined to believe that your physical birth certificate means anything of great importance presently to you and to Messiah Yahushua. The Scripture does state this about the date of one's physical birth:

Ecclesiastes 7:1
            1 A good name is better than precious ointment; and the day of death than the day of one's birth.

For this reason, I do greatly value the death that My Messiah Yahushua has graciously made available to me through the Fulfillment of the Law. As it is written, and as I do believe:

Galatians 2:19-20
            19 For I through law am dead to law, that I might live unto ELOHIM.
            20 I am crucified with Messiah: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Messiah liveth in me: and the life which I now live in flesh I live in faith which is of the Son of the ELOHIM, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

It is evident to me that my spiritual death in Messiah Yahushua cancels or forfeits any claims made against me by any law or covenant made by any elohim or by any state or government or any of my relatives or any covenant outside of marriage made by me prior to my conversion. So, EliYah, I do not accept the burden which you are attempting to place upon me because I do believe in the death, burial, and 3rd Day resurrection which I do possess through My Messiah Yahushua.

I am curious concerning your progress if you have already followed and completed the process whereby you have become free from your own covenant with HaSatan? How did that work out for you?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
            Sincerely, Latuwr

P.S. Please be aware, EliYah, that I in the above post did answer this your question without directly drawing attention to the fact that your question has been answered:

"The question that you should be asking, how can you make a covenant with Messiah, when you first made a covenant agreement with the devil 2 Cor.6:15, and can you even do such things?"

I do directly draw this attention so that you yourself cannot later claim that I did not answer your question.
            The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spying View Post
              Hi EliYah.

Please make note of this reply, and note it well. The only birth certificate that really concerns me is this command of YAHWEH concerning the birth of My Messiah Yahushua:

Psalms 2:7
              7 Declaring the ordinance of YAHWEH: YAHWEH said to me, Thou art my Son, to-day have I begotten thee.

I also declare this command of YAHWEH to everyone here at Lo Ammi because if Messiah Yahuahua has indeed made me one with HIMSELF, then the Day of HIS Resurrection is also my Birthday. You yourself are quite free to believe otherwise should you be inclined to believe that your physical birth certificate means anything of great importance presently to you and to Messiah Yahushua. The Scripture does state this about the date of one's physical birth:

Ecclesiastes 7:1
              1 A good name is better than precious ointment; and the day of death than the day of one's birth.

For this reason, I do greatly value the death that My Messiah Yahushua has graciously made available to me through the Fulfillment of the Law. As it is written, and as I do believe:

Galatians 2:19-20
              19 For I through law am dead to law, that I might live unto ELOHIM.
              20 I am crucified with Messiah: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Messiah liveth in me: and the life which I now live in flesh I live in faith which is of the Son of the ELOHIM, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

It is evident to me that my spiritual death in Messiah Yahushua cancels or forfeits any claims made against me by any law or covenant made by any elohim or by any state or government or any of my relatives or any covenant outside of marriage made by me prior to my conversion. So, EliYah, I do not accept the burden which you are attempting to place upon me because I do believe in the death, burial, and 3rd Day resurrection which I do possess through My Messiah Yahushua.

I am curious concerning your progress if you have already followed and completed the process whereby you have become free from your own covenant with HaSatan? How did that work out for you?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
              Sincerely, Latuwr

P.S. Please be aware, EliYah, that I in the above post did answer this your question without directly drawing attention to the fact that your question has been answered:

"The question that you should be asking, how can you make a covenant with Messiah, when you first made a covenant agreement with the devil 2 Cor.6:15, and can you even do such things?"

I do directly draw this attention so that you yourself cannot later claim that I did not answer your question.
              Spying, that sounds typical of religious pew people like you, to use your own reasoning to make the word of Yah of none effect Mark 7:13.

And upon conversion you are to examine yourself 1 Corinthians 11:26-32, and I realize this knowledge was not revealed to you until now Hosea 4:6, but now you will be accountable for this knowledge the next time you do, and Messiah does not substitutely annul your previously made contracts, it takes you to do that, and you are not dead to man's laws, and you being dead to the law does not give you a license Jude to break the law of Yah.

Comment

Judaizers Do Make Requirements For Others To Follow!

Hi EliYah,

Thank you for your reply. I noticed that in your reply that you made no attempt to answer the question quoted below which I asked of you above:

I am not complaining in pointing out that you failed to answer my question. I am only working to help you remain consistent with what you continually require of others. So, I graciously ask this question of you again:

"I am curious concerning your progress if you have already followed and completed the process whereby you have become free from your own covenant with HaSatan? How did that work out for you?"

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to now answer my question to you, I am,
                Sincerely, Latuwr
                The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Spying,

Then tell us, does Messiah Himself annul your own legal contract agreement with the devil in your stead?

Comment

Working...
                  X