Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucy's Strong Delusion

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Eliyahu, no, you have been saying all along that Messiah sacrificed himself.

    Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
    Ken,

    Your the one saying these things not me, so I'm asking.

    And where in the Law of Moses does it command us to slay and sacrifice an innocent sinless man, and please show us the text of scripture commanding it??
    Shalom Eliyahu, no, you have been saying all along that Messiah sacrificed himself, and that we did not have anything at all to do with it. That is not true. The Law of Moses did NOT command the perfect Lamb which was Innocent and with no blemishes to offer or sacrifice itself. Why do you believe that? The Law required that SINNERS were to kill or slay a PERFECT, INNOCENT, Lamb that had NO BLEMISHES (sort of like an Innocent Sinless Man, would you not agree?)

    Ex 12:5 Your lamb (Eliyahu, do you want to DENY that Yeshua is THIS Passover Lamb) shall be without blemish, a male of the first year: ye shall take [it] out from the sheep, or from the goats:

    Lev 22:21 And whosoever offereth a sacrifice of peace offerings unto Yahweh to accomplish [his] vow, or a freewill offering in beeves or sheep, it shall be perfect to be accepted; there shall be no blemish therein.

    1Pet 1:19 But with the precious blood of Messiah, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

    So Eliyahu, The Law of Moses REQUIRES a perfect, without ANY blemish offering or sacrifice from the SINNER. Now show me where the Law of Moses required that any offering was to sacrifice itself, as you claim Yeshua did? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

    Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols
    (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
      Shalom Eliyahu, no, you have been saying all along that Messiah sacrificed himself, and that we did not have anything at all to do with it. That is not true. The Law of Moses did NOT command the perfect Lamb which was Innocent and with no blemishes to offer or sacrifice itself. Why do you believe that? The Law required that SINNERS were to kill or slay a PERFECT, INNOCENT, Lamb that had NO BLEMISHES (sort of like an Innocent Sinless Man, would you not agree?)

      Ex 12:5 Your lamb (Eliyahu, do you want to DENY that Yeshua is THIS Passover Lamb) shall be without blemish, a male of the first year: ye shall take [it] out from the sheep, or from the goats:

      Lev 22:21 And whosoever offereth a sacrifice of peace offerings unto Yahweh to accomplish [his] vow, or a freewill offering in beeves or sheep, it shall be perfect to be accepted; there shall be no blemish therein.

      1Pet 1:19 But with the precious blood of Messiah, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

      So Eliyahu, The Law of Moses REQUIRES a perfect, without ANY blemish offering or sacrifice from the SINNER. Now show me where the Law of Moses required that any offering was to sacrifice itself, as you claim Yeshua did? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
      Ken,

      These texts of scriptures do not tell us to murder an innocent man as your twisted mind thinks.

      Comment


      • #18
        Lucy, with everything you have heard from us, you should be a TEACHER by now.

        Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
        the holy spirit and I remain dear friends....I don't wish to lose my divine friend nor receive 2nd handed news.
        Lucy, with everything you have heard from us, you should be a TEACHER by now:

        Heb 5:12 For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you have need again for someone to teach you the elementary principles of the Word of Elohim, and you have come to need milk and not solid food.

        But it appears that you have rejected solid food, and that you are in need to receive milk. Ken
        Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

        Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
        Abstain from meats offered to idols
        (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
        So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

        Comment


        • #19
          Eliyahu, and they for sure do not tell us that an Innocent Man should murder Himself!

          Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
          Ken,

          These texts of scriptures do not tell us to murder an innocent man as your twisted mind thinks.
          Shalom Eliyahu, and they for sure do not tell us that an Innocent Man should murder Himself! Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
          Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

          Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
          Abstain from meats offered to idols
          (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
          So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
            Lucy, with everything you have heard from us, you should be a TEACHER by now:

            Heb 5:12 For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you have need again for someone to teach you the elementary principles of the Word of Elohim, and you have come to need milk and not solid food.

            But it appears that you have rejected solid food, and that you are in need to receive milk. Ken
            Ken,

            Lucy is right, you and Spying teach your own second hand show that's always contradicting the written word.

            Comment


            • #21
              you are under a mis comprehension Ken

              I WAS THE 1ST ONE ALONG WITH SPYING TO TELL YOU of life now can be received and lived in here.


              We both received this revealing around about 2000ad yet prior to this date i did live within the victory of John 10 v 10 and was given advice on how to remain in this treasured position daily
              something you as yet don't understand.,
              He love and His powerful life dwell within me as I am not subjected to the religious mind any longer.
              THE NEW COVENANT is entirely different than, the old wine of the OT
              IT WAS ALL FULFILLED ON THE CROSS = HAD 40YRS TRANSITION AND WHAM = DESTROYED IN 70AD.
              I don't live in sin or to sin any more. I WAS SET FREE
              hurrah,

              Nor do i believe Sauls letters [in all instances yet there are seeds of truth] as he was a false apostle according to Jesus WARNING AND REVEALING in rev 2 v 2
              also
              we are NOT SAVED BY GRACE AT ALL. THE BIGGEST LIE

              Grace certainly plays a very small part but it sure s not the beginning and end of this whole process of eliminating the human carnal mind
              Nor as you suggest, Ken, can we STOP sinning on our own accord = but its the ANOINTING THAT BREAKS THE YOKE.
              BTW
              THERE IS NO SUCH an ''appointment'' as '''church POSITIONS over others '' such as pastors, apostles teachers etc according to the Gospel = that is a Pauline invention for the truth is, each Believer is TAUGHT OF THE HOLY SPIRIT because each person is UNIQUE for their learning/ stage/ position and for their various sinfil strongholds within that needs to cease and for their future role in the kingdom.
              None are all ''lumped together'' and dealt with en masse BUT ARE dealt with ONE ON ONE with the Divines.

              also
              There is no longer the need to bow down to 613 units under the law of Moses to the jew ONLY.
              Each New believer under the New Covenant receives his new incorruptible life and is now under the Law of Life and has their heart changed so sin ceases and new life actually appears inside their lives in love joy and peace.
              I realise you 3 men fail to understand this NEW WAY OF LIVING and get so messed up trying so hard to keep your parts of the law that is useless imperfect and impossible.

              YOU AND SPYING AND ELIJAH remain in the churchy stage
              Jesus has not called you out from these churchy inconsistencies and traditional thinking yet, and into HIS RIVERS OF LIFE FOR EVERMORE.
              the real reason being you have FAILED THE FAITH WALK and remain as unbelievers.

              Comment


              • #22
                lets see this information - ken has posted as word of Jesus =

                Mt 23:1-3

                1 Then Yeshua spoke to the multitudes and to His Disciples,
                2 saying, “The scribes and the Pharisees sat on Moses’ seat.
                3 All things therefore whatever they tell you to observe, observe and do, but don’t do their works; for they say, and don’t do.
                did Jesus really say this = remembering we only have copies of copies of copies X 100s and no original

                Jesus was speaking to the unregenerated Jews and telling them to observe and do all things ..... ok lets analyse this
                use wisdom
                = ask why did Jesus CORRECT the law of Moses in 6 places? and change it
                - and also had THE FOREKNOWLEDGE to know the whole system would be fully destroyed in 40yrs hence.
                therefore this would be an inserted dung, as Jesus came not to re-introduce the revamped law of Moses BACK to the jews but the GOODNEWS TO THE WHOLE WORLD.


                then we have this advice from Ken to me
                ....................and THEN she could start to BELIEVE and LOVE the Truth of what Moses WROTE, instead of believing The Lie................
                Moses did not write plural angels did.
                and that is NO lie
                We have learned the noblest of our doctrines and the holiest of our laws from the ANGELS sent by God.”
                1 When the evangelist Stephen rebuked the Jewish authorities in Jerusalem for going against the Law, he said they were those:
                “Who have received the Law by the disposition of ANGELS, and have not kept it” (Acts 7:53).
                do you think it was by ''fallen angels'' = Perhaps NOW WOULD BE A GREAT time to become a fruit inspector and LOOK AT THE FRUITS the plural angels ministered out for 2 + million illiterate slaves who immediately needed to memorise 613 laws or die from breaking them.

                What has happened is Ken does not use wisdom, [ a non thinker] but flows his beliefs along the lines of generational churchians who all die in sin from lack of knowledge and fed upon the sermons of the PAID dying priesthood

                this form of christian indoctrination is like a river of generational death.....no one gets out from church ALIVE

                Comment


                • #23
                  THEREFORE THIS cursed deadly mindset MUST BE BROKEN

                  this river of Christian indoctrination and death MUST PERISH AND NEW LIFE BE FORMED WITHIN A BELIEVER.
                  JESUS alone can do it and yes FEW DO come away from this fallen counterfeit.

                  The axe was laid to the roots of the law of Moses to the jews in 70ad
                  it is a simple fact.
                  A NEW AND LIVING AWAY WAS OPENED UP and the rent veil broke ALL BONDAGES to that former useless and imperfect law
                  it is a simple FACT
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	w060412a1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.0 KB
ID:	59707
                  THE WHOLE THING REMOVED.
                  WHY?
                  IT WAS CLASSED AS USELESS
                  IT WAS CLASSED AS IMPERFECT

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	1152.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	109.1 KB
ID:	59708
                  Ken, wants to appear so super spiritual to laws regarded now as imperfect and useless = so by doing this very thing is = making the work of the cross of no account in his life

                  that is our sad man Ken.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	torn-veil (1).jpg
Views:	2
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	59709
                  this is what He wants you to believe~ a law that is termed useless and imperfection is now ok and you must obey it all...……………... KEN SAID so.

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	31384207_10209595027752731_4653308503543250944_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.4 KB
ID:	59710

                  ofcourse you can have Ken said and Moses and the 613 laws to obey
                  or
                  you can have Jesus with His love mercy joy and peace forever... your choice buddy

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Lucy, it is very evident that the Truth of what the Spirit TEACHES is vomit to you.

                    Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                    I WAS THE 1ST ONE ALONG WITH SPYING TO TELL YOU of life now can be received and lived in here.


                    We both received this revealing around about 2000ad yet prior to this date i did live within the victory of John 10 v 10 and was given advice on how to remain in this treasured position daily
                    something you as yet don't understand.,
                    He love and His powerful life dwell within me as I am not subjected to the religious mind any longer.
                    THE NEW COVENANT is entirely different than, the old wine of the OT
                    IT WAS ALL FULFILLED ON THE CROSS = HAD 40YRS TRANSITION AND WHAM = DESTROYED IN 70AD.
                    I don't live in sin or to sin any more. I WAS SET FREE
                    hurrah,

                    Nor do i believe Sauls letters [in all instances yet there are seeds of truth] as he was a false apostle according to Jesus WARNING AND REVEALING in rev 2 v 2
                    also
                    we are NOT SAVED BY GRACE AT ALL. THE BIGGEST LIE

                    Grace certainly plays a very small part but it sure s not the beginning and end of this whole process of eliminating the human carnal mind
                    Nor as you suggest, Ken, can we STOP sinning on our own accord = but its the ANOINTING THAT BREAKS THE YOKE.
                    BTW
                    THERE IS NO SUCH an ''appointment'' as '''church POSITIONS over others '' such as pastors, apostles teachers etc according to the Gospel = that is a Pauline invention for the truth is, each Believer is TAUGHT OF THE HOLY SPIRIT because each person is UNIQUE for their learning/ stage/ position and for their various sinfil strongholds within that needs to cease and for their future role in the kingdom.
                    None are all ''lumped together'' and dealt with en masse BUT ARE dealt with ONE ON ONE with the Divines.

                    also
                    There is no longer the need to bow down to 613 units under the law of Moses to the jew ONLY.
                    Each New believer under the New Covenant receives his new incorruptible life and is now under the Law of Life and has their heart changed so sin ceases and new life actually appears inside their lives in love joy and peace.
                    I realise you 3 men fail to understand this NEW WAY OF LIVING and get so messed up trying so hard to keep your parts of the law that is useless imperfect and impossible.

                    YOU AND SPYING AND ELIJAH remain in the churchy stage
                    Jesus has not called you out from these churchy inconsistencies and traditional thinking yet, and into HIS RIVERS OF LIFE FOR EVERMORE.
                    the real reason being you have FAILED THE FAITH WALK and remain as unbelievers.
                    Lucy, it is very evident that the Truth of what the Spirit TEACHES us and REMINDS us of is vomit to you. The VERY first thing that Yeshua TAUGHT His Disciples is WHAT Moses WROTE concerning His suffering, death, burial, and third day resurrection. Yeshua SENT His Spirit to REMIND them (and us) of those TEACHINGS (of what Moses WROTE), and YOU think they are but garbage. Shame on you and your disbelief of what The Spirit REMINDS us of and TEACHES us from what Moses wrote concerning Yeshua. The demon that is TEACHING you KNOWS the Power of what the Spirit can TEACH about what Moses WROTE concerning Yeshua's suffering, death, burial, and third day resurrection, and that is WHY it is pushing you so hard to be AGAINST the Truth of the Scriptures. Ken
                    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

                    Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
                    Abstain from meats offered to idols
                    (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
                    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Lucy, play the corruption card, and look foolish.

                      Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                      did Jesus really say this = remembering we only have copies of copies of copies X 100s and no original

                      Jesus was speaking to the unregenerated Jews and telling them to observe and do all things ..... ok lets analyse this
                      use wisdom
                      = ask why did Jesus CORRECT the law of Moses in 6 places? and change it
                      - and also had THE FOREKNOWLEDGE to know the whole system would be fully destroyed in 40yrs hence.
                      therefore this would be an inserted dung, as Jesus came not to re-introduce the revamped law of Moses BACK to the jews but the GOODNEWS TO THE WHOLE WORLD.


                      then we have this advice from Ken to me


                      Moses did not write plural angels did.
                      and that is NO lie


                      do you think it was by ''fallen angels'' = Perhaps NOW WOULD BE A GREAT time to become a fruit inspector and LOOK AT THE FRUITS the plural angels ministered out for 2 + million illiterate slaves who immediately needed to memorise 613 laws or die from breaking them.

                      What has happened is Ken does not use wisdom, [ a non thinker] but flows his beliefs along the lines of generational churchians who all die in sin from lack of knowledge and fed upon the sermons of the PAID dying priesthood

                      this form of christian indoctrination is like a river of generational death.....no one gets out from church ALIVE
                      Lucy, Matt 23 is YOUR chapter in the bible that you throw at us constantly is defaming us and defaming anyone who claims they are likened to a Pharisee. Yet, those first 3 verses were totally corrupted according to what YOU teach? Come on, try to use a little common sense and BELIEVE what Yeshua SAID. Ken
                      Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

                      Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
                      Abstain from meats offered to idols
                      (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
                      So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Lucy, look, Christianity was DESTROYED, starting at 70 ad.

                        Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                        this river of Christian indoctrination and death MUST PERISH AND NEW LIFE BE FORMED WITHIN A BELIEVER.
                        JESUS alone can do it and yes FEW DO come away from this fallen counterfeit.

                        The axe was laid to the roots of the law of Moses to the jews in 70ad
                        it is a simple fact.
                        A NEW AND LIVING AWAY WAS OPENED UP and the rent veil broke ALL BONDAGES to that former useless and imperfect law
                        it is a simple FACT
                        [ATTACH]376[/ATTACH]
                        THE WHOLE THING REMOVED.
                        WHY?
                        IT WAS CLASSED AS USELESS
                        IT WAS CLASSED AS IMPERFECT

                        [ATTACH]377[/ATTACH]
                        Ken, wants to appear so super spiritual to laws regarded now as imperfect and useless = so by doing this very thing is = making the work of the cross of no account in his life

                        that is our sad man Ken.
                        [ATTACH]378[/ATTACH]
                        this is what He wants you to believe~ a law that is termed useless and imperfection is now ok and you must obey it all...……………... KEN SAID so.

                        [ATTACH]379[/ATTACH]

                        ofcourse you can have Ken said and Moses and the 613 laws to obey
                        or
                        you can have Jesus with His love mercy joy and peace forever... your choice buddy
                        Lucy, Yeshua and the writers of the NT told us unequivocally that deceivers and destruction was coming into and AT the One True Church. It happened, deal with it Lucy, and 70 a.d. is just a literal event that pictured what was happening to Yeshua's Church...not ONE living stone was being left upon another. The demons succeeded in bringing forth THEIR destructive heresies and doctrines which were then adopted and taught by the "church" of Rome, which you have accepted and believed in many of their deceptions, hook, line, and sinker. You should study into the Council of Laodicea, it's almost as if YOU made their decision to be against Sabbath keeping. And then the Spanish and Portuguese inquisitions...BURNING those who professed to be Sabbath keepers...that would fit right in with the DOCTRINE of YOUR demon, wouldn't it? You see, you have a lot of skeletons in your religious closet as you continue to believe what these demons teach. Now, we do not. Hardly anything of what WE believe comes from Rome or Herbert. So deal with it. Ken
                        Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

                        Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
                        Abstain from meats offered to idols
                        (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
                        So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
                          Lucy, Yeshua and the writers of the NT told us unequivocally that deceivers and destruction was coming into and AT the One True Church. It happened, deal with it Lucy, and 70 a.d. is just a literal event that pictured what was happening to Yeshua's Church...not ONE living stone was being left upon another. The demons succeeded in bringing forth THEIR destructive heresies and doctrines which were then adopted and taught by the "church" of Rome, which you have accepted and believed in many of their deceptions, hook, line, and sinker. You should study into the Council of Laodicea, it's almost as if YOU made their decision to be against Sabbath keeping. And then the Spanish and Portuguese inquisitions...BURNING those who professed to be Sabbath keepers...that would fit right in with the DOCTRINE of YOUR demon, wouldn't it? You see, you have a lot of skeletons in your religious closet as you continue to believe what these demons teach. Now, we do not. Hardly anything of what WE believe comes from Rome or Herbert. So deal with it. Ken
                          Now, we do not. Hardly anything of what WE believe comes from Rome or Herbert.
                          Really, but the Pharisees can justify their lies?

                          The Pope of Rome claims I am God.

                          Ken and Spying claim I am God.

                          The Pope of Rome claims I'm Christ on earth.

                          Spying wrote of himself: I am Messiah.

                          Sounds like 2 Thessalonians 2 to the letter.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                            I WAS THE 1ST ONE ALONG WITH SPYING TO TELL YOU of life now can be received and lived in here.


                            We both received this revealing around about 2000ad yet prior to this date i did live within the victory of John 10 v 10 and was given advice on how to remain in this treasured position daily
                            something you as yet don't understand.,
                            He love and His powerful life dwell within me as I am not subjected to the religious mind any longer.
                            THE NEW COVENANT is entirely different than, the old wine of the OT
                            IT WAS ALL FULFILLED ON THE CROSS = HAD 40YRS TRANSITION AND WHAM = DESTROYED IN 70AD.
                            I don't live in sin or to sin any more. I WAS SET FREE
                            hurrah,

                            Nor do i believe Sauls letters [in all instances yet there are seeds of truth] as he was a false apostle according to Jesus WARNING AND REVEALING in rev 2 v 2
                            also
                            we are NOT SAVED BY GRACE AT ALL. THE BIGGEST LIE

                            Grace certainly plays a very small part but it sure s not the beginning and end of this whole process of eliminating the human carnal mind
                            Nor as you suggest, Ken, can we STOP sinning on our own accord = but its the ANOINTING THAT BREAKS THE YOKE.
                            BTW
                            THERE IS NO SUCH an ''appointment'' as '''church POSITIONS over others '' such as pastors, apostles teachers etc according to the Gospel = that is a Pauline invention for the truth is, each Believer is TAUGHT OF THE HOLY SPIRIT because each person is UNIQUE for their learning/ stage/ position and for their various sinfil strongholds within that needs to cease and for their future role in the kingdom.
                            None are all ''lumped together'' and dealt with en masse BUT ARE dealt with ONE ON ONE with the Divines.

                            also
                            There is no longer the need to bow down to 613 units under the law of Moses to the jew ONLY.
                            Each New believer under the New Covenant receives his new incorruptible life and is now under the Law of Life and has their heart changed so sin ceases and new life actually appears inside their lives in love joy and peace.
                            I realise you 3 men fail to understand this NEW WAY OF LIVING and get so messed up trying so hard to keep your parts of the law that is useless imperfect and impossible.

                            YOU AND SPYING AND ELIJAH remain in the churchy stage
                            Jesus has not called you out from these churchy inconsistencies and traditional thinking yet, and into HIS RIVERS OF LIFE FOR EVERMORE.
                            the real reason being you have FAILED THE FAITH WALK and remain as unbelievers.
                            Lucy,

                            YOU AND SPYING AND ELIJAH remain in the churchy stage
                            I have not been infected with this world's churches as you 3 have been.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              incorruptible, This is a tremendous truth!

                              Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

                              BORN AGAIN BELIEVER
                              BORN OUT FROM A seed that is pure and incorruptible,
                              having no mixture or taint of sin,
                              nor any degree of pollution in it, and which remains so;
                              nor can it be corrupted by all the wickedness there is in man's heart;
                              nor by all the pollutions of the world, or temptations of Satan;
                              and this seed is conveyed into the heart of a believer by the Spirit of God, in regeneration
                              Those who are born again are His sons, have eternal life, are body, soul, and now spirit, and because it is seed, we can never lose the greatest gift that has ever been given!

                              1 John 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
                              God creates in us a new heart at the instant the word is spoken.
                              1Jn 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
                              The Incorruptible Seed Keeps on Getting Better, and Better, and Better. MORE SUPERNATURAL. by walking in His abundant LIFE JOHN 10 V 10

                              The Spiritual strategy of the Word of God was designed to evolve your thought process, not create a belief system.
                              However this process can only take place one on one, with the Holy Spirit as the teacher.

                              Allowing the Holy Spirit to teach you his Perception of the Word, not man made up stories telling you what the Word says.

                              In the MIND of CHRIST there are NO PRECONCEIVED IDEAS
                              The Incorruptible Seed is in a STATE of Constantly evolving, Constantly Moving to Higher Realms never Standing still in a place of arriving.
                              This is a state of Eternal Child-like Awakenings, Rediscovering something New, Eternally......... BY........ Walking in His presence each day as FRIENDS AND LOVERS

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Sorry Lucy, your god is a complete and utter failure.

                                Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                                BORN AGAIN BELIEVER
                                BORN OUT FROM A seed that is pure and incorruptible,
                                having no mixture or taint of sin,
                                nor any degree of pollution in it, and which remains so;
                                nor can it be corrupted by all the wickedness there is in man's heart;
                                nor by all the pollutions of the world, or temptations of Satan;
                                and this seed is conveyed into the heart of a believer by the Spirit of God, in regeneration
                                Those who are born again are His sons, have eternal life, are body, soul, and now spirit, and because it is seed, we can never lose the greatest gift that has ever been given!


                                God creates in us a new heart at the instant the word is spoken.

                                The Incorruptible Seed Keeps on Getting Better, and Better, and Better. MORE SUPERNATURAL. by walking in His abundant LIFE JOHN 10 V 10

                                The Spiritual strategy of the Word of God was designed to evolve your thought process, not create a belief system.
                                However this process can only take place one on one, with the Holy Spirit as the teacher.

                                Allowing the Holy Spirit to teach you his Perception of the Word, not man made up stories telling you what the Word says.

                                In the MIND of CHRIST there are NO PRECONCEIVED IDEAS
                                The Incorruptible Seed is in a STATE of Constantly evolving, Constantly Moving to Higher Realms never Standing still in a place of arriving.
                                This is a state of Eternal Child-like Awakenings, Rediscovering something New, Eternally......... BY........ Walking in His presence each day as FRIENDS AND LOVERS
                                Lucy, your god is a complete and utter failure if your beliefs are correct. If all you god has to do is use his spirit to:

                                BORN OUT FROM A seed that is pure and incorruptible,
                                having no mixture or taint of sin,
                                nor any degree of pollution in it, and which remains so;
                                nor can it be corrupted by all the wickedness there is in man's heart;
                                nor by all the pollutions of the world, or temptations of Satan;
                                and this seed is conveyed into the heart of a believer by the Spirit of God
                                Why didn't he just "convey" this seed into Adam and Eve's heart by his spirit? Why allow all the pain, misery, and suffering? Just why didn't he do this with Adam and Eve's heart and save mankind from all the destruction and devastation? And I don't need a book, just a simple and concise answer will do. Ken
                                Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

                                Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
                                Abstain from meats offered to idols
                                (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
                                So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X