Lucy's Strong Delusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucy's Strong Delusion

Shalom All, there is a Strong Delusion that is controlling Lucy to make her post what she posts. She will not acknowledge or confess that Yeshua is HER Sin Offering, that she with the help of wicked men, did Slay or Sacrifice Yeshua as commanded by the Law of Moses. In her delusion, she will not acknowledge or love The Truth of how Yeshua gave Himself to be OUR Sacrifice, and continues to blaspheme the Spiritual Side of Moses' Law. Yeshua was VERY clear in His Teachings. He said that IF you do not believe what Moses WROTE, you will not believe what He says, YET, Lucy will continue to delusionally denounce what Moses WROTE, and then THINK she is believing what Yeshua says. A perfect example is where Yeshua says this:

Mt 23:1-3

1 Then Yeshua spoke to the multitudes and to His Disciples,
    2 saying, “The scribes and the Pharisees sat on Moses’ seat.
    3 All things therefore whatever they tell you to observe, observe and do, but don’t do their works; for they say, and don’t do.

Yes, Lucy will ONLY listen to what Yeshua says IF she can make it agree with the Strong Delusion that she is under. You see, the Strong Delusion that she is under destroys the Law of Moses and what Moses WROTE, leaving her no option to "do and observe" anything that comes from the Law, and from those who do now sit on Moses' Seat. So she is sort of between a Rock and a HARD place, and she doesn't really even recognize it, because she is UNDER such a Strong Delusion. Hopefully, Messiah will have mercy on her and deliver her from her Strong Delusion, and THEN she could start to BELIEVE and LOVE the Truth of what Moses WROTE, instead of believing The Lie. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols
    (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Ken's Strong Delusion.

Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom All, there is a Strong Delusion that is controlling Lucy to make her post what she posts. She will not acknowledge or confess that Yeshua is HER Sin Offering, that she with the help of wicked men, did Slay or Sacrifice Yeshua as commanded by the Law of Moses. In her delusion, she will not acknowledge or love The Truth of how Yeshua gave Himself to be OUR Sacrifice, and continues to blaspheme the Spiritual Side of Moses' Law. Yeshua was VERY clear in His Teachings. He said that IF you do not believe what Moses WROTE, you will not believe what He says, YET, Lucy will continue to delusionally denounce what Moses WROTE, and then THINK she is believing what Yeshua says. A perfect example is where Yeshua says this:

Mt 23:1-3

1 Then Yeshua spoke to the multitudes and to His Disciples,
    2 saying, “The scribes and the Pharisees sat on Moses’ seat.
    3 All things therefore whatever they tell you to observe, observe and do, but don’t do their works; for they say, and don’t do.

Yes, Lucy will ONLY listen to what Yeshua says IF she can make it agree with the Strong Delusion that she is under. You see, the Strong Delusion that she is under destroys the Law of Moses and what Moses WROTE, leaving her no option to "do and observe" anything that comes from the Law, and from those who do now sit on Moses' Seat. So she is sort of between a Rock and a HARD place, and she doesn't really even recognize it, because she is UNDER such a Strong Delusion. Hopefully, Messiah will have mercy on her and deliver her from her Strong Delusion, and THEN she could start to BELIEVE and LOVE the Truth of what Moses WROTE, instead of believing The Lie. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken
    Ken,

that she with the help of wicked men, did Slay or Sacrifice Yeshua as commanded by the Law of Moses.
    And where in the Law of Moses does it command us to slay and sacrifice an innocent sinless man, and please show us the text of scripture commanding it??

Keep thee far from a false matter; and the innocent and righteous slay thou not: for I will not justify the wicked. Exodus 23:7.
    Last edited by Eliyah; 07-03-2018, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Hey Eliyah:
      Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
      Ken,

that she with the help of wicked men, did Slay or Sacrifice Yeshua as commanded by the Law of Moses.
      And where in the Law of Moses does it command us to slay and sacrifice an innocent sinless man, and please show us the text of scripture commanding it??

Keep thee far from a false matter; and the innocent and righteous slay thou not: for I will not justify the wicked.
      Exodus 23:7.
      Like the leopard that cannot change his spots; so are the antichrists that can't change their contradictions of scriptures.

Comment

Guyguy,

Sad to say, that is true, and one of the very reasons is in ignoring certain texts of scriptures like these below, so they can keep their own words, doctrines, or traditions, instead of letting the scriptures reprove and correct them.

Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost. 2 Peter 1:20-21.

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works. 2 Timothy 3:16-17.

And an example of this Paul points out that others had been writing letters claiming the letters or word were from the apostles.

Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us

Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by [our] word, or our epistle. 2 Thessalonians 2:2, 15.

Therefore, brethren, stand fast, whether by [our] word, or our epistle..

And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed. 2 Thessalonians 3:14.

Notice that he NEVER said, stand fast in other people's words or letters about or in place of our epistle.

Comment

armstrongism and its curse

those who sat at The feet of Herbert were always made to feel guilty sinners sin sin sin was Hoary-heads theme
          and this is a CONTROL METHOD OF ALL TYRANTS - PEOPLE CONTROLLED BY SIN AND FEARS
          AS Ken is an Armstrongite clone, we have to expect these outbursts of SIN AND FEARS as he pounds away at the keys of his laptop THE CONtrol is the name of this religious game;

JESUS SAID '' I DID NOT COME TO JUDGE BUT TO SAVE =- JESUS IS NOT MY JUDGE BUT MY SAVIOUR... and nothing Ken can post will change this fact and no fear mongering will ever work on me.
          I have been delivered and it is about time Ken was as well - into the NEW COVENANT.

Comment

Eliyahu, what about Yeshua being YOUR Passover?

Ken,

Keep thee far from a false matter; and the innocent and righteous slay thou not: for I will not justify the wicked. Exodus 23:7.
            Shalom Eliyahu, where in the Law of Moses does it require that the Messiah sacrifice Himself as YOUR Passover? Please, chapter and verse. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

P.S. Do you see how utterly ridiculous your question to me was? The Law of Moses REQUIRES that each head of household should KILL or SLAY their Passover Lamb. The Law of Moses does NOT require that the Lamb slay or sacrifice itself. My friend, you need to come out from under YOUR delusion and start realizing that YOU, with the help of wicked men, did SLAY or Sacrifice Messiah Yeshua, just exactly as the Law of Moses REQUIRED. And according to the Law of Moses, you should no longer REMAIN in your sin so that you will be KEPT from a FALSE matter of SLAYING The Innocent and Righteous One, because IF you do this, no sacrifice for sins remain and YOU will not be justified. Do you see how easy it is to understand the Scriptures properly?
            Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
            (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

Comment

Shalom Eliyahu, where in the Law of Moses does it require that the Messiah sacrifice Himself as YOUR Passover? Please, chapter and verse. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

P.S. Do you see how utterly ridiculous your question to me was? The Law of Moses REQUIRES that each head of household should KILL or SLAY their Passover Lamb. The Law of Moses does NOT require that the Lamb slay or sacrifice itself. My friend, you need to come out from under YOUR delusion and start realizing that YOU, with the help of wicked men, did SLAY or Sacrifice Messiah Yeshua, just exactly as the Law of Moses REQUIRED. And according to the Law of Moses, you should no longer REMAIN in your sin so that you will be KEPT from a FALSE matter of SLAYING The Innocent and Righteous One, because IF you do this, no sacrifice for sins remain and YOU will not be justified. Do you see how easy it is to understand the Scriptures properly?
              Ken, bla, bla, bla,

He's got it, Ken and Spying 1:1 bla, bla, bla.

Comment

Lucy, you follow Herbert more than we do, and that is a fact.

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                those who sat at The feet of Herbert were always made to feel guilty sinners sin sin sin was Hoary-heads theme
                and this is a CONTROL METHOD OF ALL TYRANTS - PEOPLE CONTROLLED BY SIN AND FEARS
                AS Ken is an Armstrongite clone, we have to expect these outbursts of SIN AND FEARS as he pounds away at the keys of his laptop THE CONtrol is the name of this religious game;

JESUS SAID '' I DID NOT COME TO JUDGE BUT TO SAVE =- JESUS IS NOT MY JUDGE BUT MY SAVIOUR... and nothing Ken can post will change this fact and no fear mongering will ever work on me.
                I have been delivered and it is about time Ken was as well - into the NEW COVENANT.
                Lucy, you are delusional to think that Herbert had any of our understanding. Herbert had YOUR understanding about going to doctors and medicine, and Herbert didn't have a clue about Grace and the Free Gift of Righteousness. Herbert was a substitutionalist, just like you, and the only difference between you and him was in observing the Sabbath and Holy Days. So besides coming out from the Strong Delusion that you can openly and willingly break all of Yahweh's commands, you also need to come out from the delusion of thinking Herbert taught what we teach. Again, Herbert taught more of what you teach, than what we teach. Ken

Comment

Lucy, you are delusional to think that Herbert had any of our understanding. Herbert had YOUR understanding about going to doctors and medicine, and Herbert didn't have a clue about Grace and the Free Gift of Righteousness. Herbert was a substitutionalist, just like you, and the only difference between you and him was in observing the Sabbath and Holy Days. So besides coming out from the Strong Delusion that you can openly and willingly break all of Yahweh's commands, you also need to come out from the delusion of thinking Herbert taught what we teach. Again, Herbert taught more of what you teach, than what we teach. Ken
                  Ken,

You admit to breaking the commandment Thou shalt not kill/murder by saying you with the help of wicked men, did Slay or Sacrifice Yeshua , and the apostle John says...

Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him. 1 John 3:15.

Comment

we are not to listen to what you teach Ken

THE HOLY SPIRIT is our teacher under the NEW COVENANT
                    and the spirit of life and I are good pals amen
                    “Verily, verily, I say unto you,
                    Moses gave you not the true bread from heaven, but my Parent giveth you the true bread from heaven and the fruit of the living vine.
                    1 john 2 v 26- 27-28
                    26 I have written these things to you about those who are trying to deceive you.
                    27And as for you, the anointing you received from Him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you.
                    But just as His true and genuine anointing teaches you about all things, so remain in Him as you have been taught.
                    28And now, little children, remain in Him, so that when He appears, we may be confident and unashamed before Him at His coming.…
                    Berean Study Bible ยท
                    it is not your responsibility to teach me/us anything Ken, you haven't the true anointed power.
                    even your wife and brother failed to believe you~~~why should we?

the strange ways are not of the Saviour, nor is the ''gospel according to Moses''- as it was debunked in 70ad

Comment

Eliyahu, first show me.

Ken, bla, bla, bla,

He's got it, Ken and Spying 1:1 bla, bla, bla.
                      Shalom Eliyahu, first show me where it is commanded anywhere that an Innocent sinless man was to sacrifice himself. Please, chapter and verse. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

P.S. Elohim HATES the shedding of Innocent Blood, in fact IT is an abomination to shed Innocent Blood (Prov 6:16-17), and WHEN Yeshua was made to STAND in the "outer tent/Holy Place/this present age" upon the Cross (Matt 24:15), a place where He ought NOT have been made to stand (Mark 13:14), that was the MOST abominable event in the whole history of Mankind, an event that produced utter desolation....the DEATH of ALL (2 Cor 5:14). The reason WHY the Law required the sacrifices to be perfect, without any blemish, was so that we could LEARN that it is NOT RIGHT to cause an Innocent and Righteous Man to suffer so, and that we should PUT to death any "willful" sin within our flesh so that we do not CONTINUE placing Him where He ought not be made to stand (upon the Cross) (Heb 6:6 & Heb 10:26). It's real simple ONCE it has been "opened" up to you Eliyahu.

Comment

Shalom Eliyahu, first show me where it is commanded anywhere that an Innocent sinless man was to sacrifice himself. Please, chapter and verse. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

P.S. Elohim HATES the shedding of Innocent Blood, in fact IT is an abomination to shed Innocent Blood (Prov 6:16-17), and WHEN Yeshua was made to STAND in the "outer tent/Holy Place/this present age" upon the Cross (Matt 24:15), a place where He ought NOT have been made to stand (Mark 13:14), that was the MOST abominable event in the whole history of Mankind, an event that produced utter desolation....the DEATH of ALL (2 Cor 5:14). The reason WHY the Law required the sacrifices to be perfect, without any blemish, was so that we could LEARN that it is NOT RIGHT to cause an Innocent and Righteous Man to suffer so, and that we should PUT to death any "willful" sin within our flesh so that we do not CONTINUE placing Him where He ought not be made to stand (upon the Cross) (Heb 6:6 & Heb 10:26). It's real simple ONCE it has been "opened" up to you Eliyahu.
                        Ken,

Your the one saying these things not me, so I'm asking.

Comment

Lucy, that is why Messiah has given us you and Eliyahu.

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                          THE HOLY SPIRIT is our teacher under the NEW COVENANT
                          and the spirit of life and I are good pals amen

1 john 2 v 26- 27-28

it is not your responsibility to teach me/us anything Ken, you haven't the true anointed power.
                          even your wife and brother failed to believe you~~~why should we?

the strange ways are not of the Saviour, nor is the ''gospel according to Moses''- as it was debunked in 70ad
                          Lucy, that is why Messiah has given us you and Eliyahu, so that we could learn how not to fail. We are slow learners though, and He is very patient with us, so don't worry, you will fulfill your role, and we will ours. Ken

Comment

Ken, you and Spying are teaching the very man of the sin or lawlessness doctrines that Paul warned against in 2 Thessalonians 2, and your either too blind, dumb, or both to realize it, and your following Spying to Ghenna fire.

Comment

no Ken i dont learn from religious men and mere babes.....

Lucy, that is why Messiah has given us you and Eliyahu, so that we could learn how not to fail. We are slow learners though, and He is very patient with us, so don't worry, you will fulfill your role, and we will ours. Ken
                              the holy spirit and I remain dear friends....I don't wish to lose my divine friend nor receive 2nd handed news.

Comment

Working...
                              X