calling YOURSELF a PHARISEE today - is it biblical - or a delusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• calling YOURSELF a PHARISEE today - is it biblical - or a delusion

to declare '' YES I AM A PHARISEE'' AS 2 posters have on LA forum and relate their relationship back to '' submitted torah observers''.
    natural Pharisees
    spiritual Pharisee

is this a DIVINE WONDER to declare or a ''fit of religious imagination''?
    ''the-want-wanna-be-if-I-could-be'' fantasy?

it the days of Jesus, He pronounced 7 woes upon such a group.
    therefore ask
    Did Jesus respect them or call them vipers?
    also
    hidden inside the word PHARISEES is another word HERPES.

COULD I POST
    'A PHARISEE IS LIKE THE VIRUS H.E.R.P.E.S.'

NOW I don't wish to insult, but to point out how some form of religious stupidity graps hold of men, and makes them INSANE.
    regardless OF ANY ''GOODPOINTS'' they may have wished others to appreciate, JESUS DENOUNCED THESE MEN AS A nest of vipers

70d HAPPENED - everything was destroyed nothing remained including the Pharisee and their expounding.

now,
    if you called yourself a PHARISEE TODAY - DOES IT MEAN you are also a VIPER.? [in Jesus eyes] or some mighty spiritual guru?
    AND
    are we to be ''torah observers'' or is this asking for massive trouble descending through ignorance.
    BTW
    it never pays to open the door to evil by offering up ignorance as a virtue

The HERPES brothers?

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
    to declare '' YES I AM A PHARISEE'' AS 2 posters have on LA forum and relate their relationship back to '' submitted torah observers''.
    natural Pharisees
    spiritual Pharisee

is this a DIVINE WONDER to declare or a ''fit of religious imagination''?
    ''the-want-wanna-be-if-I-could-be'' fantasy?

it the days of Jesus, He pronounced 7 woes upon such a group.
    therefore ask
    Did Jesus respect them or call them vipers?
    also
    hidden inside the word PHARISEES is another word HERPES.

COULD I POST
    'A PHARISEE IS LIKE THE VIRUS H.E.R.P.E.S.'

NOW I don't wish to insult, but to point out how some form of religious stupidity graps hold of men, and makes them INSANE.
    regardless OF ANY ''GOODPOINTS'' they may have wished others to appreciate, JESUS DENOUNCED THESE MEN AS A nest of vipers

70d HAPPENED - everything was destroyed nothing remained including the Pharisee and their expounding.

now,
    if you called yourself a PHARISEE TODAY - DOES IT MEAN you are also a VIPER.? [in Jesus eyes] or some mighty spiritual guru?
    AND
    are we to be ''torah observers'' or is this asking for massive trouble descending through ignorance.
    BTW
    it never pays to open the door to evil by offering up ignorance as a virtue
    Lucy,

Ken and Spying are under the delusion that they too were taught at the feet of Gamaliel as Paul was, and Paul called that way dung Phil.3:8, but then they must love it, and Messiah called them blind guides Matthew 23:15-16.

Comment

And Lucy,

Spying keeps on saying that we are Sabbath breakers, but I did not know that yours and my legs were so long as to reach all the way over to MO to step on his Sabbath and break it did you?

Comment

it does seem so Elijah

I don't like to see a MISTAKEN belief pushed as ''the truth'' and this ''I AM A PHARISEE'' mistake is a wooosy.
        the real meaning of this name is ''BREACH''

under THE NEW COVENANT, IT IS THE HOLY SPIRIT WHO TEACHES/EXPOUNDS/ENLIGHTENS only
        NOT A PHARISEE despite all the good intentions offered.
        if the 2 Posters had true bible understanding they would never offer up this view in a million years nor advise to be ''torah observers'' to IMPERFECTION.

I find it so amazing how very simple N.T. godly instruction gets so confused and mangled by the insanity of the religious mind.
        THE TEACHER HOLY SPIRIT would never suggest such a useless undertaking as to pose yourself as a Pharisee.
        Jesus called them ''your father is the devil''
        devil worshipers.
        ask
        who/what was /is the devil god they worship?

ask the hard questions as seekers into the truth = FEW FIND [ We are told]

Comment

I don't like to see a MISTAKEN belief pushed as ''the truth'' and this ''I AM A PHARISEE'' mistake is a wooosy.
          the real meaning of this name is ''BREACH''

under THE NEW COVENANT, IT IS THE HOLY SPIRIT WHO TEACHES/EXPOUNDS/ENLIGHTENS only
          NOT A PHARISEE despite all the good intentions offered.
          if the 2 Posters had true bible understanding they would never offer up this view in a million years nor advise to be ''torah observers'' to IMPERFECTION.

I find it so amazing how very simple N.T. godly instruction gets so confused and mangled by the insanity of the religious mind.
          THE TEACHER HOLY SPIRIT would never suggest such a useless undertaking as to pose yourself as a Pharisee.
          Jesus called them ''your father is the devil''
          devil worshipers.
          Lucy,

That is what happens to a religious mind that takes hold of error, and calls it good, the scripture warns of not doing that.

Comment

Lucy,

A tornado storm is going to come through here, I will be off for a while.

Comment

Ok elijah

Go out and calm the storm like Jesus

Comment

No i am not a sabbath breaker that is a continual lie posted as I observed the true rest for many years exactly as Jesus asked of His people who rest IN Him

Comment

No i am not a sabbath breaker that is a continual lie posted as I observed the true rest for many years exactly as Jesus asked of His people who rest IN Him
                  Well Lucy, I don't see the word "Sabbath" in Jesus statement, but hey, if Ken and Spying can twist the scriptures to fit their own ideas of interpretation, then so can you too.

Comment

Come unto me and I will give you REST.
                    His rest now is His peoples rest nothing twisted about
                    that see math 21 v 28-30

Comment

This New Covenant Rest IN christ has nothing to do with ‘the saturday/Sunday assembly” whatsoever that is for traditional church thinkers the dead who bury each other!
                      The pharisee and the church fail to manifest the true christ rest / empowerment as a new creature formed into a LIGHT being Math 17 !
                      The new creature is never formed by the “””expounding””” of the Pharisee system of torah advice that useless imperfection that murdered all under it like the HERPES virus it contained!
                      True believers are not into profitless religion but to manifest the Perfection of Christ empowerment here as HE was. Being of light!
                      Now i realise this revelation is far ahead of those who have allowed christan thinking to stagnate in them so they will die from tainted outmoded evil beliefs past on from generation to generation

Comment

a dead fish ROTS FROM ITS HEAD DOWN

THE ''FISH'' SIGN IS USED FOR A ''CHRISTIAN'' and this identifying name ''christian'' is WRONG
                        IT SHOULD BE '' AN ian''
                        why ian?

- AS AN ian IS WITHOUT THE CHRIST [ verb of divine anointed empowerment.] flowing out as LIVING WATERS from their lives~~~

So this'' IAN '' wallows in all ''shades' of Christianity AND LOVES ITSELF thinking ''how right I am''

now what is really very interesting is to do a ''study'' on the Pharisee of Jesus time.
                        the posters on LA obviously relate to this time and the Torah IS their god
                        but little do they know the HISTORY of such a clan and why Jesus called them VIPERS and sons of the devil.

they speak from total unmitigated ignorance and IF THEY KNEW AND FULLY UNDERSTOOD THE PHARISEE clan AND POSITION THEY WOULD HAVE A FIT~AND RECANT AND back peddle at an alarming rate of knots.
                        it is rather SAD TO look at great ignorance posing as divine light.
                        I did a tremendous study on these people, who they were, how they came INTO being and what they did.
                        end result
                        was JESUS PLACED WOES on them and their ministry 7 times and for a very good reason as they represented A SATANIC cult.
                        let no one tell you otherwise

Comment

to align yourself with THE pharisee identity is

shouting out to the world
                          your absolute Hatred for the Saviour, HIS Ministry and the NEW COVENANT and the NEW HIGH PRIEST OFFICE OF ENDLESS LIFE under the MELCHEDEK ORDER.

THEIR INTENSE desire was to kill off Jesus and HIS GOODNEWS.
                          The outstanding MARK of this pharisee ''ministry'' is to turn EVIL into a ''goodness''.

watch out for THE PHARISEE AND ITS MINISTRY = you can catch the herpes virus if you are unaware of its deadly twists.....

OH YES A
                          they shall deny and do fancy religious footwork.... but,..BE WARNED OF THEIR LEAVEN

Comment

a well researched study will reveal the PHARISEES

loathed THE GENERAL PUBLIC and sort to control them by building barriers up by providing all manner of mis-information- so when Jesus arrived they became furious as He ministered to all men regardless~ and also revealed HOW THE PHARISEES had mislead the nation BY ''THE TRADITIONS OF MEN''

YOU TOO can ask the TRUE TEACHER to help you see the real pitfalls of the carnal minded religious men and then begin to fully UNDERSTAND how to escape out FROM SUCH GREAT CORRUPTION

Comment

THE SIGNIFICANCE of declaring ''I AM A PHARISEE''

IS THERE A MEANING TO THIS DECLARATION?
                              OH YES~~~~

WHAT?

A key characteristic of secret society members is that they will deceive the common people of key truth, especially the truth of how to obtain eternal salvation; rather,
                              they will keep this truth to themselves, as a means of power and privilege.
                              Jesus spoke directly to this terrible situation in Luke 11:52
                              , “Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in.........

HAVE YOU READ all about the Pharisees of Jesus day, their relationship with each other and with Romans?
                              OR
                              DID YOU SIT IN YOUR LOUNGE CHAIR in downtown USA and think,
                              ..... i think i will say ''i am a pharisee''....... never knowing the vileness of THIS group OF religious men, of who they were and how they interacted with each other and with Rome
                              [O FOOLISH IGNORANT MAN~~~~]

Matthew 23:27-28 says,
                              “Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchers, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men’s bones, and of all uncleanness. Even so, ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and uncleanness.”
                              The Pharisee had cleverly and effectively hidden the existence of these Satanic beliefs from their subjects, but could not hide it from the Omniscient Eyes of Jesus who is God.

so WHAT? DID THE MESSIAH called this group
                              Jesus had quite a verbal scathing for the Pharisees in Matthew 23.
                              He exposed them for the sort of people they were:
                              "Hypocrites,"
                              "sons of hell,"
                              "blind guides,"
                              "fools,"
                              "full of robbery and self-indulgence,"
                              "whitewashed tombs...full of dead men's bones and all uncleanness,"
                              "full of hypocrisy and lawlessness,"
                              "partners with them in shedding the blood of the prophets," and "serpents and brood of vipers."

The noun Pharisee occurs at least 87 times in the New Testament, often said by Jesus.
                              Yet any use of the word has all but been eliminated from the teachings and pulpits of America. WHY? Jesus confronted the Pharisees.
                              Pharisaic influence is found in every church and Synagogue in America, busily reshaping Christianity in its image.
                              Efforts are made to reshapes all religions into the image the mega-banking dynasties find acceptable in order to maintain and expand their wealth.

added
                              It would have been totally out of character and wrong of Jesus to call them “serpents” and their father “the devil”, if behind those religious robes they were not secret members of the Mystery Babylon kingdom of darkness also known as the dark clan.
                              Now, it is one thing to be a sinner and another to be an actual sworn member to a satanic cult that makes members take a blood oath and adopt pagan satanic symbols to wear.
                              These Pharisees sell their soul to the devil for *wages*, employment, business opportunity, political power, financial security, and lastly as a fraternity to cloak these schemes behind the tiled door, which in the secret mysteries is a substitute for the temples at Babylon and Jerusalem.
                              What does the Freemasonry cult say about their ancestors the Pharisees?
                              “The character of their organization is interesting to the Masonic student.
                              They held a secret doctrine, ...they met in sodalities or societies, the members of which called themselves chabirim, fellows or associates; and they styled all who were outside of their mystical association, yum hararetz, or people of the land”

(Encyclopedia of Freemasonry, Albert G. Mackey, 1921, pp 560,561).
                              Last edited by LucySmith; 07-03-2018, 12:37 AM. Reason: information added

Comment

Working...
                              X