X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eliyah
    replied
    Originally posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
    I was on a plane recently and noticed the ground was dark, but the sunlight was hitting the bottom of the plane during decent. Sitting just behind the wing, landing at sunset.
    Ed,

I was on a plane

Are ye sure that ye was ON the plane or were you IN the plane?

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Edmund, boy, that surely was an impossible event with the earth being flat. Must have been a huge mirror out in front of the plane that reflected the light of the sun onto the bottom of the plane. That seems to be the only viable explanation, unless, the earth is a curved globe that is spinning on it's axis while it revolves around the sun.

Don't worry Edmund, it won't be long before flat-earthers become an extinct aberration. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Ken,

Ye really should try to prove the earth is round like a ball from the scriptures, instead of blowing hot air out ye donkey and parroting ye puppet masters, but then it's like ye saturnsday, it does not exist in the scriptures.

Leave a comment:

• Edmund Dantes
    replied
    Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Edmund, boy, that surely was an impossible event with the earth being flat. Must have been a huge mirror out in front of the plane that reflected the light of the sun onto the bottom of the plane. That seems to be the only viable explanation, unless, the earth is a curved globe that is spinning on it's axis while it revolves around the sun.

Don't worry Edmund, it won't be long before flat-earthers become an extinct aberration. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    I think the mirror could have been behind the plane though.

I think the important part is we see something, and we dissect it. Much like god, just because we cant see uv radiation doesn't mean it doesn't exist, but now that we've seen it, we know it does, since we can now detect it. It would sound stupid To believe in uv beforehand, correct?

Leave a comment:

• ImAHebrew
    replied
    Hmm, must have been a big mirror just angled at the correct position?

I was on a plane recently and noticed the ground was dark, but the sunlight was hitting the bottom of the plane during decent. Sitting just behind the wing, landing at sunset.

Leave a comment:

• Edmund Dantes
    replied
    Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
    The moon and sun are Yah the Creator's great time pieces, the moon marks off each day of a lunar week and month, and the sun marks off the minute and hour of the day.

I don't ever wear a man made watch, because I can glance up at the position of the sun during the day and tell ye which hour of the day it is, like I can take a glance at the moon to tell ye which day of the lunar week and month it is too.

My Dad was Cherokee, he was a master at doing this.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    The moon and sun are Yah the Creator's great time pieces, the moon marks off each day of a lunar week and month, and the sun marks off the minute and hour of the day.

I don't ever wear a man made watch, because I can glance up at the position of the sun during the day and tell ye which hour of the day it is, like I can take a glance at the moon to tell ye which day of the lunar week and month it is too.

My Dad was Cherokee, he was a master at doing this.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    The scriptures reveal that the sun and moon moves across the earth, and NOT that the earth is moving.

Then spake Joshua to the YAHUWAH in the day when the YAHUWAH delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel, Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon; and thou, Moon, in the valley of Ajalon.

And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day. Joshua 10:12-13.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...nd+still&t=KJV

Joshua NEVER asked or said that, the earth to stay still or to stop moving.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Thinking out loud here while watching that video, which I haven't finished, just breaking while working, If the moon gives off lesser light, why does it not always appear full?
    Because it was designed this way by Yah the Creator, as the moon moves over the earth each passing day it gets closer to a viewer on earth, and its refraction is hidden to the viewer, and each lighted phase of the moon marks off each day of a lunar week and the entire month, and on the new moon day of each lunar month it repeats itself anew.

Here below is another short 12 minute video of demonstrating that the angle of the sun is impossible for giving reflected light to the moon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUKFt-FWyLE

Leave a comment:

• Edmund Dantes
    replied
    The scripture absolutely states that the MOON gives its own lesser light, and it does NOT SAY, that the moon is a reflector of the sun's light as many people think.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...the+moon&t=KJV

And thee apostle Paul warned about false science.

O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: 1 Timothy 6:20.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...=science&t=KJV
    Thinking out loud here while watching that video, which I haven't finished, just breaking while working, If the moon gives off lesser light, why does it not always appear full?

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    The scripture absolutely states that the MOON gives its own lesser light, and it does NOT SAY, that the moon is a reflector of the sun's light as many people think.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...the+moon&t=KJV

And thee apostle Paul warned about false science.

O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: 1 Timothy 6:20.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...=science&t=KJV

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Edmund,

There are only theories on both sides of this issue, however, I think Robert Skiba demonstrates and explains this better from a flat earth perspective, please take the time to watch this below about 26 minutes when ye get the time.

ECLIPSE Explained on FLAT EARTH Rob Skiba.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muOn1pRxO50

Also, please pause the video and READ the explanations given by the astronomers.
    My explanation is, that there is a semi-transparent object in the earth's atomic either that passes in between us on earth and the moon which causes an eclipse.

Nikola Tesla the inventor of Alternating Electric Current we use today, said in his early letters, that he had discovered an unlimited free power source from the earth's atomic either, and he proved it from his huge tower that he created, and you can research about this on the internet.

And this atomic either is what prevents man or any metals from going through it, the radiation is so hot of energy, that man's invented metals will melt and discentergrate upon interring into it, and there is transparent objects in this either that passes in between us on earth and the light of the moon which causes an eclipse.

Ye can use a flashlight shining bright, and pass a transparent colored CD in between you and its light and create this same effect as Robert Skiba demonstrates in this video ABOVE.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Edmund,

There are only theories on both sides of this issue, however, I think Robert Skiba demonstrates and explains this better from a flat earth perspective, please take the time to watch this below about 26 minutes when ye get the time.

ECLIPSE Explained on FLAT EARTH Rob Skiba.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muOn1pRxO50

Also, please pause the video and READ the explanations given by the astronomers.
    Last edited by Eliyah; 03-27-2019, 10:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Well Eliyah, there's my next question as long as we're looking at the mechanics. How does the lunar eclipse work? I've seen the flat earth models, and can't figure that one out.
    Edmund,

I'm a little busy right now, however, I will give ye an answer later.

Leave a comment:

• Edmund Dantes
    replied
    Well Ed, ye certainly did say it, and I have no control over this forum to fabricate people's words, and I agree with ye on figuring things out, it's called critical thinking, and others on here don't seem to do.
    Well Eliyah, there's my next question as long as we're looking at the mechanics. How does the lunar eclipse work? I've seen the flat earth models, and can't figure that one out.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    I don't remember. But anyhow, I certainly can't play it for arguing for a flat earth. I don't actually play it except when trying to figure things out. Which on here no one tries to figure things out, everyone is very sure of their knowledge.

And there's always exceptions.
    Well Ed, ye certainly did say it, and I have no control over this forum to fabricate people's words, and I agree with ye on figuring things out, it's called critical thinking, and others on here don't seem to do.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X