Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
    Edmund,

You any relation to Spying, Allen Brown?
    Hell no. But good try. To your original question, here's a video;
    https://youtu.be/7CKTunuhk9Y
    The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge.

Comment

Then answer this question.

Edmund, I asked you a question, and I never said it had to do with physics.

Tell us: Do you believe the scriptures or not?

Comment

Edmund, I asked you a question, and I never said it had to do with physics.

Tell us: Do you believe the scriptures or not?
        Very loaded question. No. No insults, no problem. Lucy does, Ken, Ryu do, but not like you it seems. Please explain, how it matters. Literally, flat? Like pancakes?
        The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
          Very loaded question. No. No insults, no problem. Lucy does, Ken, Ryu do, but not like you it seems. Please explain, how it matters. Literally, flat? Like pancakes?
          How is it loaded, it's a simple question, Tell us: Do you believe the scriptures or not?

Comment

How is it loaded, it's a simple question, Tell us: Do you believe the scriptures or not?
            Just did, no. Now tell me how it matters. You seem to think the answer dictates how matter and gravity works. Not up to me. The equations don't change. Me equals bothing.

Comment

Just did, no. Now tell me how it matters. You seem to think the answer dictates how matter and gravity works. Not up to me. The equations don't change. Me equals bothing.
              Edmond,

Well I do, and so you don't believe in a Creator of the earth?

Comment

Edmond,

Well I do, and so you don't believe in a Creator of the earth?
                Flat earth is the subject. See the thread title. Assume all this shit it yes. Just explain it. Thought experiment. Ever stepped outside your own thoughts? It doesn't matter what I think.

Comment

Flat earth is the subject. See the thread title. Assume all this shit it yes. Just explain it. Thought experiment. Ever stepped outside your own thoughts? It doesn't matter what I think.
                  I already have in another thread with the scriptures, try looking for it, it should not be hard for you to do.

Comment

I already have in another thread with the scriptures, try looking for it, it should not be hard for you to do.
                    Dude, if you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it. I'm not a smart guy, but I know when I hear crap. The illusion of knowledge is the problem on this planet. ,simply show me the way.

Comment

I like you edmund

PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT WHY you think THE EARTH IS NOT FLAT
                      kEN VERSION WAS SO STUFFED.
                      oh dear.~~~~please your turn

Comment

Dude, if you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it. I'm not a smart guy, but I know when I hear crap. The illusion of knowledge is the problem on this planet. ,simply show me the way.
                        Well Edmund Dude,

I've heard all of this world's head knowledge many times before, and if that's your game, I'm sure your good at it, but I don't play this world's games.

Comment

Edmund,

I'm sure Ken and Spying will talk about the round earth with you though.

Comment

Well Edmund Dude,

I've heard all of this world's head knowledge many times before, and if that's your game, I'm sure your good at it, but I don't play this world's games.
                            Days get longer in the winter. Because the axis moves south if you're in the north. Try it with a light and a baskwtball. Or, you think your GPS just makes this shit up?

Comment

Days get longer in the winter. Because the axis moves south if you're in the north. Try it with a light and a baskwtball. Or, you think your GPS just makes this shit up?
                              Edmund,

Do you wash and clean up your body, like taking a shower?

Comment

Edmund,

Do you wash and clean up your body, like taking a shower?
                                Thanks, I like me too. Not only do I bathe, I wipe my ass too. Come on, get to the point. The socratic
                                Method is boring. Explain it. Flat Earth. Go!

Comment

Working...
                                X