X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LucySmith
    replied
    Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy, naturally they are only words to YOU, because you have no faith or belief in Messiah own words.

And I'm saved from sin and the second death, and my spirit has eternal life.
    you sin every time you open your vile mouth with abuse me/women that no man born again of the incorruptible seed of Abba would say
    you remain under the control of a satanic mouth
    you will DIE IN SIN - sin kills

WHY WILL YOU DIE IN SIN? WHEN YOU THINK YOU HAVE BEEN SAVED FROM IT
    surely you must know SIN KILLS......YOU.....Physically
    therefore you are not saved from sin but pretend you are

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    that is not true Elijah

Lucy, naturally they are only words to YOU, because you have no faith or belief in Messiah own words.

you sin every time you open your vile mouth with abuse me/women that no man of Abba would say
    you remain under the control of a satanic mouth.... therefore you are not saved but in a deadly deception

Leave a comment:

• Peach
    replied
    Lucy,

Messiah Himself said this very plain:

Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God.

Those by the way side are they that hear (the word of God); then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word (of God) out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.
    Luke 8:11-12.

The seed sown is either the written or spoken word of God, and they who receive it, believe it, obey it, and will be saved.
    Elijah: That was beautifully said.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
    how do you personally prove to all you are saved?
    what are you Saved FROM?

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    THOSE ARE ONLY WORDS ELIJAH without meaning

Lucy,

Those by the way side are they that hear (the word of God); then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word (of God) out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.

The seed sown is either the written or spoken word of God, and they who receive it, believe it, obey it, and will be saved.

how do you personally prove to all you are saved?
    what are you Saved FROM?

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Lucy,

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Unfortunately, most people can't handle the truth about their religious belief systems.
    why not
    They are too programmed by 2000 yrs approx. of religious indoctrination despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary to even give it some consideration.

That begs the question - if thousands of religious leaders and billions of followers over time are so convinced they are right about their religion why then are we told by God Himself the whole world is deceived and only the few find His eternal life?
    Well Lucy,

The devil has deceived the whole world Rev.12:9, and Messiah and His inspired scriptures 2 Timothy 3:16 is only real truth and compass in a sea of lies.

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    something to think about

Unfortunately, most people can't handle the truth about their religious belief systems.
    why not
    They are too programmed by 2000 yrs approx. of religious indoctrination despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary to even give it some consideration.

That begs the question - if thousands of religious leaders and billions of followers over time are so convinced they are right about their religion why then are we told by God Himself the whole world is deceived and only the few find His eternal life?

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    i live far outside your religious views

YOU SEE KEN, where i dwell is outside GUILT, FEARS, AND ALL condemnation.
    ITS A VERY DIFFERENT WORLD THAN YOURS Ken it has NO religion in it at all
    I follow Jesus - himself who called me out from the darkness where you still remain and into the LIFE OF HIS BEING

you don't live in THE KINGDOM of GOD WORLD Ken, but one of your own religious church making and deception.
    the bible is a corrupt work, yes there are diamonds and plenty of dung too.
    lying scribes penned their agendas, inserted and altered verses.
    [ a true fact known to many many very learned bible scholars]

Jesus will teach us how to weave in and out to SEEK THE TRUTH AND TO FIND IT AS YET YOU HAVE NOT DONE THIS AS YOU remain stuck in the OT with its soulish god Yah PREACHING A MIXTURE
    sigh
    IF THE TRUTH WAS ALL WRITTEN IN ONE BOOK, THERE WOULD BE NO need to SEEK AND NO need to FIND.
    nor
    is the bible a library book to read like ''gone with the wind'' as you do.
    but hey you think as you will BECAUSE I KNOW MY PRECIOUS SAVIOUR AND HIS KINGDOM LOVE AND his LAWS OF LIFE. AMEN
    WE WALK TOGETHER AS FRIENDS

YOU CANNOT mix the old with the new Ken... its deadly and toxic and kills lads like you daily.
    Lucy,

As I said, you will make up any excuse to not believe nor obey the scriptures, and your words alone has no authority or doctrine.

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    no Ken wrong again

i live far outside your religious views

YOU SEE KEN, where i dwell is outside GUILT, FEARS, AND ALL condemnation.
    ITS A VERY DIFFERENT WORLD THAN YOURS Ken it has NO religion in it at all
    I follow Jesus - himself who called me out from the darkness where you still remain and into the LIFE OF HIS BEING

you don't live in THE KINGDOM of GOD WORLD Ken, but one of your own religious church making and deception.
    the bible is a corrupt work, yes there are diamonds and plenty of dung too.
    lying scribes penned their agendas, inserted and altered verses.
    [ a true fact known to many many very learned bible scholars]

Jesus will teach us how to weave in and out to SEEK THE TRUTH AND TO FIND IT AS YET YOU HAVE NOT DONE THIS AS YOU remain stuck in the OT with its soulish god Yah PREACHING A MIXTURE
    sigh
    IF THE TRUTH WAS ALL WRITTEN IN ONE BOOK, THERE WOULD BE NO need to SEEK AND NO need to FIND.
    nor
    is the bible a library book to read like ''gone with the wind'' as you do.
    but hey you think as you will BECAUSE I KNOW MY PRECIOUS SAVIOUR AND HIS KINGDOM LOVE AND his LAWS OF LIFE. AMEN
    WE WALK TOGETHER AS FRIENDS

YOU CANNOT mix the old with the new Ken... its deadly and toxic and kills lads like you daily.

Leave a comment:

• ImAHebrew
    replied
    You are the one with theories.

as you try to do in all things
    you MUST BE RIGHT~~~~ REGARDLESS
    [A SIGN OF A INSECURE PERSON.] you need to be set free from so many things

YOUR THEORY is only your theory~~~~ but not the truth

JESUS, LAY DOWN HIS OWN LIFE
    HOW
    HE said His last sentence and DIED.
    no man can do this impossible thing,
    [the Roman guard could not believe this thing and exclaimed it]

but you wish to push another agenda

BTW
    i don't teach anything - i tell
    STEPHAN a deacon, not an evangelist...it is clear
    ''someone else'' may have been murdered but it sure was not this person Stephan,
    the glitch is too glaring.
    all these misconceptions/deceptions are rehashed and presented to each church generation till a false premise becomes the truth.,
    it is so easy because people dont ''see'' the words of truth
    why not
    THEY REMAIN HUMAN TOMBS
    Lucy, just about everything you try to teach us is incorrect. And believe me, you do try to teach us:

BTW
    Stephen was an EVANGELIST, as he was ONE of the SEVEN chosen to be a DEACON and EVANGELIST. You see Lucy, Philip ALSO was ONE of the SEVEN chosen to be a DEACON and EVANGELIST:

Acts 6:5 And the saying pleased the whole multitude: and they chose Stephen, a man full of faith and of the Holy Ghost, and Philip, and Prochorus, and Nicanor, and Timon, and Parmenas, and Nicolas a proselyte of Antioch:

Acts 21:8 And the next [day] we that were of Paul’s company departed, and came unto Cوsarea: and we entered into the house of Philip the evangelist, which was [one] of the seven (Deacons/evangelists chosen back in Acts 6); and abode with him.

Lucy, just about everything you try to teach us is in error because you are not very well versed in the Scriptures, and this is why it would behoove you to listen closely to the Scriptures when it warns you about TEACHING, that the judgment you will come under for misguiding everyone, will be more severe:

Jas 3:1 Let not many of you become teachers, my brethren, knowing that as such we will incur a stricter judgment.

Ken

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    no Ken you wish to prove YOUR THEORY

as you try to do in all things
    you MUST BE RIGHT~~~~ REGARDLESS
    [A SIGN OF A INSECURE PERSON.] you need to be set free from so many things

YOUR THEORY is only your theory~~~~ but not the truth

JESUS, LAY DOWN HIS OWN LIFE
    HOW
    HE said His last sentence and DIED.
    no man can do this impossible thing,
    [the Roman guard could not believe this thing and exclaimed it]

but you wish to push another agenda

BTW
    ''someone else'' may have been murdered but it sure was not this person Stephan,
    the glitch is too glaring.
    all these misconceptions/deceptions are rehashed and presented to each church generation till a false premise becomes the truth.,
    it is so easy because people dont ''see'' the words of truth

YOU DONT SEE SAUL CANNOT BE AN APOSTLE
    you dont see it
    your eyes remain deceived - if you cannot see this point that is so clear how can you ever see any other truth?
    12 apostles not 13 25 278 1000 30,578 apostle = just the original 12 according to the NT

those that fail to see
    REMAIN HUMAN TOMBS

Leave a comment:

• ImAHebrew
    replied
    Your MO.

no mistake Ken
    do you know Ken, it was never the power of a miracle nor great wisdom [like Solomon had] that Changes anyone at all
    there is a group that does this and jesus says ''get away from me i never knew you''
    however
    your version of '' we are all responsible for killing Jesus [as sinners] is a lie''.
    = i will rebuke you each time.
    at all opportunities you DOWN GRADE JESUS amazing life and what He did as HE LAY DOWN HIS LIFE
    = stephen was murdered and died. as a natural process when one is murdered

if stephen was ''filled'' with the holy spirit, he would not have died.
    it would have been impossible to kill him as it was with Jesus HIMSELF

it is clear stephan was a decan and not an evangelist the 2 types of ministry appointed clearly seen
    the story is glitched/ corrupted in same way that is clear to see

however you think as you will, so far it has no fruits to recommend us to your ways of belief as a Judaizer who mixes the laws of Moses with the gospel
    no man killed Jesus, He gave up his life a truth you dont seem to see.

"I'm sorry you feel that way."
    [ATTACH]329[/ATTACH]
    Lucy, your MO (Method of Operation) is to stand firm on your misinterpretation of one or two verses of Scripture, and then castigate and ignore all the other Scriptures which clearly show you are teaching us falsely. Stephen's death was just like Yeshua's, false witnesses were used, and just like Messiah, Stephen bravely said and did what the Holy Spirit directed him to do. You trying to teach us that Stephen's death was just a natural process when someone is murdered, is preposterous. Steven could have kept his mouth shut and lived, but he willingly testified to the Truth, and his life was taken from him, just like Messiah's life was taken from Him when He was MURDERED/KILLED:

Mt 16:21 From that time forth began Yeshua to shew unto His disciples, how that He must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.

Mt 17:22 - 17:23

22 And while they abode in Galilee, Yeshua said unto them, The Son of man shall be betrayed into the hands of men:
    23 And they shall kill Him, and the third day He shall be raised again. And they were exceeding sorry.

Mt 20:18 - 20:19

18 Behold, we go up to Jerusalem; and the Son of man shall be betrayed unto the chief priests and unto the scribes, and they shall condemn Him to death,
    19 And shall deliver Him to the Gentiles to mock, and to scourge, and to crucify [Him]: and the third day He shall rise again.

Mk 10:33 - 10:34

33 [Saying], Behold, we go up to Jerusalem; and the Son of man shall be delivered unto the chief priests, and unto the scribes; and they shall condemn Him to death, and shall deliver him to the Gentiles:
    34 And they shall mock Him, and shall scourge Him, and shall spit upon Him, and shall kill Him: and the third day He shall rise again.

Acts 2:23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of Elohim, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:

Acts 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that Elohim hath made that same Yeshua, whom ye have crucified, both Yahweh and Messiah.

Acts 3:13 - 3:15

13 The Elohim of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the Elohim of our fathers, hath glorified His Son Yeshua; whom ye delivered up, and denied Him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let [Him] go.
    14 But ye denied the Holy One and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you;
    15 And killed the Prince of Life, whom Elohim hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses.

Acts 5:30 The Elohim of our fathers raised up Yeshua, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.
    You see Lucy, even a small child could see that Yeshua did not kill or slay Himself upon the cross/tree, but it was ACCORDING to Elohim's PLAN that Yeshua SUBMIT Himself unto this horrific event, and allow Himself to be slain BY sinners. You can try to twist and distort all you want, but it won't change the very obvious, truthful facts that Yeshua was MURDERED/KILLED by sinners, just like Stephen was. Ken

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    The glitch opens up wider...

#1 STEPHEN was not an appointed Evangelist, but a Decan serving the tables
    #2 WHO? then, was the martyr?

#3 How could Stephen be stoned without a trial and conviction in front of the Roman Governor?
    From the Baker New Testament Commentary, p280, we read,
    The question of the legality of Stephen’s death is a difficult one.
    By all appearances, his death is the result of mob action that the Romans did not prevent.
    Nevertheless, the Roman governor could conduct an inquiry, because the Jews might not administer capital punishment (John 18:31) .
    That power belonged to the Roman governor.
    To illustrate:
    Whether or not the Jews were allowed to stone without direct Roman approval in each case is the question.
    Where does the idea that they were not allowed by the Romans to do this come from?
    Josephus states that the Roman procurator (governor) Coponius, sent to Judea by the emperor, was “entrusted by Augustus with full powers, including the infliction of capital punishment.”

#4 Why did the witnesses lay their coats at Paul's feet?
    Is this Luke's literary device to introduce someone who will become a major character?
    introducing Saul = this is an inserted detail to introduce a main character.
    "the witnesses laid their coats at the feet of a young man named Saul," who later converted and who renamed himself Paul

Why is this detail included and what is its significance?
    Saul didn't participate directly in Stephen's execution and he was trusted by the executioners/witnesses too mind their coats from thieves.
    Under Jewish law,* the criminal was to be stripped (Mishnah Sanhedrin 6:4), but here the executioners strip themselves.
    But why does Luke mention it?
    * Here Saul is '' a trusted' person by the crowd to look after their coats.
    * the accusers are acting decidedly un-Jewish.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    A question
    Who wants to be MARTYRED.
    [ANYONE]?
    TO be tormented in agony, burnt alive, or staked through and left to die etc? - any takers?
    hmmm
    Ofcourse if one is held a captive, without a personal choice then made a martyr- is a different story, but what of a ''willing'' martyr?
    Would a ''willing martyr'' be mentally challenged?
    When the 10 disciples saw Jesus taken and crucified, the Leader of the group Peter denied being a friend of Jesus,[3 times] and the rest hid behind closed doors for fear of the jews.
    So, the ministry of Jesus to these men, did not take away, the evil effects of apostle FEAR from their mindset.

How do you fare when the chief demonic Apostle Fear hits you?
    Do you crumble as most men do?
    Ofcourse. - YOU RUN to the systems that will preserve your life just as the 10 disciples ran/hid to save their lives.
    [Disciple John did not run away, but stood by His friend Jesus at the cross]

THE FEARFUL are no use, to the Ministry as the evil ''Apostle Fear'' paralyses them in mind and soul.
    You ! = ARE NO USE TO THE DIVINES when you allow your fear to control you.
    Yes,
    You can talk and quote bible verses all day, but wilt like a pricked balloon, when Apostle Fear, has your name on his list to torment.

The thing about the christian religion is your ''TALK IS CHEAP'' and keeping up appearances is essential, but, at the end of the day Man you are just a play toy iof satan's and do his bidding as he pulls your slavish strings
    why so
    because despite your bible quotes and religious gabbing, you never learnt how to lose your own life
    you are simply ALL HOT AIR
    Lucy, the same as your talk above is cheap too.

The reason they all did was that a prophecy was to be fulfilled.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X