No announcement yet.

Did Yeshua Slay or Kill Himself?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So let me get this straight, you make a law or rule, saying to make honest quotes, and now your telling me, that you don't like it IF I don't quote you at all.

Which is it Spying?

Comment

• Spying, did you not write this below, and is Messiah suppose to answer questions asked of you?

For the most part, EliYah, I do not directly answer questions rendered to me because I am hoping that you yourself will receive the answer directly from My Messiah Yahushua.

Comment

• Also Spying,

When I ask you a question, I'm NOT asking because I don't know the answer, I'm asking to see IF you know the answer.

Comment

• Please Understand The Quote Issue!

Hi EliYah,
          Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Here is your post #709 on the Watchman Thread using the forum's reply with a quote feature:
          Originally posted by Eliyah
          And Spying,

I did not know that His good Spirit would seduce you to teach others including your own brother into breaking the commandment thou shalt not kill/murder as you have done.

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils/demons; 1 Timothy 4:1.
          If you examine the forum's quote feature above, the forum's reply with a quote completely left out your quote of my words within a quote as shown right here in the original quote of your words:

"And Spying,

"For the most part, EliYah, I do not directly answer questions rendered to me because I am hoping that you yourself will receive the answer directly from My Messiah Yahushua. Do you hear HIS voice and does HE speak directly to you through HIS Good Spirit? It is only in this hearing that we can become Brothers!"

"I did not know that His good Spirit would seduce you to teach others including your own brother into breaking the commandment thou shalt not kill/murder as you have done.

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils/demons; 1 Timothy 4:1.
          "

It makes a big difference if folks can see everything in a quote concerning what is being debated.

Accordingly, EliYah, please take the time to comply concerning what I have requested of you concerning a quote within a quote.

Now, that we have detailed how you must quote within a quote, please answer the original question as to whether or not you agree with Lucy concerning what she has said concerning the killing of Yahushua!

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
          Sincerely, Latuwr
          The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

• Spying, I quoted ALL of your post in the #707 post, and then WHY did YOU tell me this BELOW in YOUR post #7 of your "Honest Quoting" thread in BOLD BLACK?

Thumbs up Responsible Quoting!

Hi EliYah,

Your post above is actually a rather good post. The reason I was not away of the problem with a quote within a quote is that I do not often make use of that feature. When I quote someone, I generally cope and paste their words or sentences or paragraph within quotation marks and then I color code their words blue just as if their words were on the same level as New Testament Scripture. I give everyone the benefit of the doubt in that regard.

You know full well that it is not ordinarily my practice to quote the whole post of anyone in my replies to any poster. Each reply that I make to anyone is tailor made to that individual. I feel that I owe everyone who posts to me an original response should I make a response as I am able.

Time restraints often prohibit me from making a response to all the questions that are asked of me.

If I quote you or anyone else, please be aware that I strive to be accurate in duplicating the words of the poster that I am quoting. I myself will accept a partial quote. I do not expect that anyone should quote all the words of any post, but if you should quote me or someone else, I fully expect that your quote should be completely accurate concerning the word or sentence or paragraph or whole post which you do quote.

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
            Sincerely, Latuwr
            I myself will accept a partial quote.
            Is that NOT a partial quote of you in my post #709 that you said that you would accept??

See here: http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/showthr...2457#post32457

Comment

• My Last Word!

Hi EliYah,

Please understand EliYah that when I said that I would accept a partial post that this acceptance was in respect to a partial quote of my post to you or anyone. When I am quoted by you or anyone, I do not expect that you quote my whole post. You and others can quote a sentence or a paragraph of my post and that is ok with me. It is not ok with me if you quote your replies to me and leave out my words to you in your quote. How clearer can I be in this regard?

Please indicate to me that you understand what I require of you. If not, then I will have not choice but to take further action against your rebellion.

Thanking you in advance for your reply, I am,
              Sincerely, Latuwr
              The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

• Spying, ok, now I understand, then IF I quote you at all anymore, it will be the entire post of you, or I will not quote you at all anymore.

Comment

• And Spying, to answer your question, there are no scriptures saying that, my sin killed Messiah.

Comment

• Elijah it is some ''new thing /trend now'' to say ''i killed jesus''

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
                    And Spying, to answer your question, there are no scriptures saying that, my sin killed Messiah.
                    in Christian circles they sing songs now to the fact ''I killed jesus''
                    its a kinda twist on words I guess

'' did my sin kill Jesus'' versus '' He died for my sins''

Jesus died by His own word '' He gave up His life''
                    meaning He spake the word and died Himself'' [ no one can do that~~~~ this was why the Roman guard gasped '' truly this man was the son of god'']
                    so I guess it can even be put another way to say ''jesus took his own life and killed himself''
                    sheez

Now we all know, the religious Jews plotted to have Jesus killed and the Romans agreed.

isa 53 tells the truth

2 He grew up before him like a tender shoot, and like a root out of dry ground. He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him, nothing in his appearance that we should desire him.
                    3 He was despised and rejected by mankind, a man of suffering, and familiar with pain. Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.
                    4 Surely he took up our pain and bore our suffering, yet we considered him punished by God, stricken by him, and afflicted.
                    5 But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed.
                    6 We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to our own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all.
                    7 He was oppressed and afflicted, yet he did not open his mouth; he was led like a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before its shearers is silent, so he did not open his mouth.
                    8 By oppression and judgment he was taken away. Yet who of his generation protested? For he was cut off from the land of the living; for the transgression of my people he was punished.
                    9 He was assigned a grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death, though he had done no violence, nor was any deceit in his mouth.
                    10 Yet it was the LORD’s will to crush him and cause him to suffer, and though the LORD makes his life an offering for sin, he will see his offspring and prolong his days, and the will of the LORD will prosper in his hand.
                    11 After he has suffered, he will see the light of life and be satisfied ; by his knowledge my righteous servant will justify many, and he will bear their iniquities.
                    12 Therefore I will give him a portion among the great and he will divide the spoils with the strong, because he poured out his life unto death, and was numbered with the transgressors. For he bore the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

this is the truth of the matter

Comment

• Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                      in Christian circles they sing songs now to the fact ''I killed jesus''
                      its a kinda twist on words I guess

'' did my sin kill Jesus'' versus '' He died for my sins''

Jesus died by His own word '' He gave up His life''
                      meaning He spake the word and died Himself'' [ no one can do that~~~~ this was why the Roman guard gasped '' truly this man was the son of god''

how we all know, the religious Jews plotted to have Jesus killed and the Romans agreed.

isa 53 tells the truth

2 He grew up before him like a tender shoot, and like a root out of dry ground. He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him, nothing in his appearance that we should desire him.
                      3 He was despised and rejected by mankind, a man of suffering, and familiar with pain. Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.
                      4 Surely he took up our pain and bore our suffering, yet we considered him punished by God, stricken by him, and afflicted.
                      5 But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed.
                      6 We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to our own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all.
                      7 He was oppressed and afflicted, yet he did not open his mouth; he was led like a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before its shearers is silent, so he did not open his mouth.
                      8 By oppression and judgment he was taken away. Yet who of his generation protested? For he was cut off from the land of the living; for the transgression of my people he was punished.
                      9 He was assigned a grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death, though he had done no violence, nor was any deceit in his mouth.
                      10 Yet it was the LORD’s will to crush him and cause him to suffer, and though the LORD makes his life an offering for sin, he will see his offspring and prolong his days, and the will of the LORD will prosper in his hand.
                      11 After he has suffered, he will see the light of life and be satisfied ; by his knowledge my righteous servant will justify many, and he will bear their iniquities.
                      12 Therefore I will give him a portion among the great and he will divide the spoils with the strong, because he poured out his life unto death, and was numbered with the transgressors. For he bore the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

this is the truth of the matter
                      Lucy, indeed true.

Comment

• Elijah No matter how many people oppose this act

Isa 53 = it is the truth of the matter - anything else is a devilish lie

Comment

• Lucy,

10 Yet it was the LORD’s will to crush him and cause him to suffer, and though the LORD makes his life an offering for sin,
                          Indeed, and so does Acts 2:23; Romans 8:32, and see Romans 3:25.

Comment

• So the "Lord" took Yeshua's life?

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
                            Lucy,

Indeed, and so does Acts 2:23; Romans 8:32, and see Romans 3:25.
                            10 Yet it was the LORD’s will to crush him and cause him to suffer, and though the LORD makes his life an offering for sin,
                            Lucy and Shalom Eliyahu, so are you now saying that the "Lord" took Yeshua's life as a sin offering, and that Yeshua didn't offer Himself? Ken
                            Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
                            Abstain from meats offered to idols
                            (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
                            So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

• Ken,

Exactly as it is written, and Ken, your not going to change neither Lucy's or my mind on this matter, because Messiah the Life Person taught it to us.

Comment

• And Ken,

I do believe that both Lucy and myself are in total lock step agreement on this issue, and nothing or no one will ever cause us to betray our interceding Melchesidec High Priest who clothes us in His righteousness and gives us His eternal life.

Comment

Working...
                                X