Did Yeshua Slay or Kill Himself?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Eliyahu, it's pretty simple. The day of the month that the Israelites determined the count to for the 15th day of the month was the FIRST day of the month, the day in which the Crescent Moon was first seen to establish the Month. That New Moon day was day 1 of the month and then you would count until you reached the 15th day of the month. Like I said, pretty simple. And WHY does the 14th day Passover fall on the 14th day 2 years in a row? That's pretty simple also. The Passover always falls on the 14th day of the FIRST month EVERY year. So not only was it 2 years in a row, it is now approximately 3375 years in a row that the Passover falls on the 14th day of the 1st month. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    And Ken,

Shalom Eliyahu, it's pretty simple. The day of the month that the Israelites determined the count to for the 15th day of the month was the FIRST day of the month, the day in which the Crescent Moon was first seen to establish the Month. That New Moon day was day 1 of the month and then you would count until you reached the 15th day of the month. Like I said, pretty simple.
    Yes that is true, and it is simple to follow and obey, IF you ONLY would though, and also, the 15th day of the first lunar month will always be on the 15th of the moon every year too, and these following 3 texts of scriptures absolutely identifies the 15 day as a SABBATH HOLY CONVOCATION DAY.

Six days shall work be done: but the seventh day is the sabbath of rest, an holy convocation; ye shall do no work therein: it is the sabbath of the LORD in all your dwellings. Lev.23:3.

And on the fifteenth day(15th day) of the same month is the feast of unleavened bread unto the LORD: seven days ye must eat unleavened bread. In the first day(15th day) ye shall have an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein. Lev.23:6-7.

And in the fifteenth day(15th day) of this [first] month is the feast: seven days shall unleavened bread be eaten. In the first day(15th day) shall be an holy convocation; ye shall do no manner of servile work therein: Numbers 28:17-18.

1st New moon 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 11th 12th 13th 14th 15th day Sabbath Holy Convocation day 16th 17th 18th 19th 20th 21st 22nd 23rd 24th 25th 26th 27th 28th 29th

And when the 15th day is identified as a Sabbath Holy Convocation day, then so are the 8th, 22nd, and 29th days of the moon or month by default.

And WHY does the 14th day Passover fall on the 14th day 2 years in a row? That's pretty simple also. The Passover always falls on the 14th day of the FIRST month EVERY year.
    And so does the 15th day Sabbath Holy Convocation, because once the new moon day is determined and established, then all of the days forward are FIXED in that lunar month, and cannot fall on any other day as the Roman calendar days of it's week do with each passing month and year.

Comment

• The Testimony Of Two Concerning The Death Of Messiah Yahushua!

Hi Lucy and EliYah,
      Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Lucy, you wrote this to ImAHebrew in your post #70 on this thread:

"My sin put Him on the Cross."
      Really?
      What Bible verse or passage supports that?
      He Himself bore our sins in His body on the tree” (1 Peter 2:24) and "by His stripes we are healed."
      "The Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all" ( Isa 53:6).
      Jesus "took upon Himself" the sins of the world
      There is no cooperation on your part was involved, except after the fact, that you should accept His sacrifice, accept His work of atonement and love Him.
      The Father "laid" the sins of the world on Jesus.
      We never see a passage of Scripture saying that we laid our sins on Jesus at the Cross or that we had any part in giving Jesus our sins at the Cross.
      The "taking" and "laying" was all of The Father God.
      And EliYah, you directly stated that I, by my teaching to others, am a seducing spirit who has departed from the faith teaching the doctrine of devils in your post #709 on "The Watchman-the Warning, and-the-Witness" Thread:

"And Spying,

For the most part, EliYah, I do not directly answer questions rendered to me because I am hoping that you yourself will receive the answer directly from My Messiah Yahushua. Do you hear HIS voice and does HE speak directly to you through HIS Good Spirit? It is only in this hearing that we can become Brothers!
      I did not know that His good Spirit would seduce you to teach others including your own brother into breaking the commandment thou shalt not kill/murder as you have done.

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils/demons; 1 Timothy 4:1.
      "

Can I be so bold to assume that you both would agree with your individual assessments above? In other words, Lucy and EliYah, have I indeed been guilty of false teaching concerning the death of My Messiah Yahushua?

Thanking you both in advance should you be willing to further testify, I am,
      Sincerely, Latuwr
      The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spying View Post
        Hi Lucy and EliYah,

Lucy, you wrote this to ImAHebrew in your post #70 on this thread:

And EliYah, you directly stated that I, by my teaching to others, am a seducing spirit who has departed from the faith teaching the doctrine of devils in your post #709 on "The Watchman-the Warning, and-the-Witness" Thread:

"And Spying,

Please Eliyah, take the time to fully quote my words. If you do not, then I will ban you again from this forum! Here are my words which you were to lazy to take the time to quote:
        For the most part, EliYah, I do not directly answer questions rendered to me because I am hoping that you yourself will receive the answer directly from My Messiah Yahushua. Do you hear HIS voice and does HE speak directly to you through HIS Good Spirit? It is only in this hearing that we can become Brothers!
        I did not know that His good Spirit would seduce you to teach others including your own brother into breaking the commandment thou shalt not kill/murder as you have done.

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils/demons; 1 Timothy 4:1.
        "

Can I be so bold to assume that you both would agree with your individual assessments above? In other words, Lucy and EliYah, have I indeed been guilty of false teaching concerning the death of My Messiah Yahushua?

Thanking you both in advance should you be willing to further testify, I am,
        Sincerely, Latuwr
        Spying,

I have asked YOU questions in the other thread, and WHY do you ignore them? I never asked Messiah these questions, and you surely are not Messiah either.

Comment

• An Answer Is

Hi EliYah,

You answered:

"Spying,

I have asked YOU questions in the other thread, and WHY do you ignore them? I never asked Messiah these questions, and you surely are not Messiah either.
          "

Where did I state that you were asking Messiah Yahushua any question by my latest question to you in my post on this thread?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
          Sincerely, Latuwr
          The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Hi EliYah,
            You answered:
            "Spying,

I have asked YOU questions in the other thread, and WHY do you ignore them? I never asked Messiah these questions, and you surely are not Messiah either."
            Where did I state that you were asking Messiah Yahushua any question by my question to you in my post on this thread?
            Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
            Sincerely, Latuwr
            Spying,

You said in the other thread, that you were waiting for your Messiah Yahushua to answer my question.

I never asked Him a question.

Comment

• Answer The Question EliYah!

Hi EliYah,

So what? Do I not have the option to change my mind? So please answer the question that is asked of you, or remain silent. Those are your options.

And please take the time to fully quote as I have asked of you. If not, then I will ban you from this forum for your rebellion!

Thanking you in advance for you reply, I am,
              Sincerely, Latuwr

Comment

• Spying, I never said, that you were saying that I asked Messiah a question, and I have not quoted anyone, including you, so are you going to ban me for nothing?

Comment

• Spying, are you trying to trap me again so you can put me out of your sinagague, and where did I quote you?

Latuwr: That is the problem, EliYah! You quoted your words above in your post and left out quoting my words. This I have asked you not to do. This is not a trap. My request to you is very plain. Either play ball, or hit the road!

Comment

• Here below is your words from the other thread:

For the most part, EliYah, I do not directly answer questions rendered to me because I am hoping that you yourself will receive the answer directly from My Messiah Yahushua.

Comment

• Spying: Is Eliyah not also entitled to his own opinion the same as you and everyone else on here?

Latuwr: No, he is not regarding what he must do in the quoting of my words. The only opinion that counts on this forum with respect to quoting me is my opinion. If you do not like my opinion or if you are not willing to take the time to comply with my requests to the quoting of me, then please move on. You will not be missed, and this forum will continue to survive despite your claims otherwise.

Comment

• Spying: Where did Eliyah even put your words in a quote? And so Eliyah is not entitled to his own opinion but everyone else on the forum is. Is this not respect of persons Deuteronomy 1:17, James 2:1?

Comment

Hi EliYah,

So what? Do I not have the option to change my mind? So please answer the question that is asked of you, or remain silent. Those are your options.

And please take the time to fully quote as I have asked of you. If not, then I will ban you from this forum for your rebellion!

Thanking you in advance for you reply, I am,
                          Sincerely, Latuwr
                          And Spying, yes you do have the option to change your mind.

Comment

• And Spying, if you have changed your mind in regard to Messiah, then yes I do apologize.

Comment

• Quoting Within A Quote!

Hi EliYah,

I have not changed my mind in regard to Messiah. Messiah Yahushua can act to change your mind immediately should HE desire to do so. I, however, must obey HIS command to teach others regardless of whether they agree with me or not, but only to a point.

I draw the line whenever I see that someone is not being sincere with me. You yourself understood the problem with this forum with quoting a quote within a quote, and you yourself asking that the forum change this problem about quoting. I informed you that Hyssop said that this would not change. I told you that it was up to you to go through the trouble to make sure that nothing was left out of a quote whenever you made use of the forum quote feature.

You understood the problem, and you deliberately chose to disregard in your post above to comply with my request of you. So, I accept your apology acknowledging that I can change my mind, but I have not changed my mind concerning what you must do about quoting my words. Please do not leave my words out whenever you quote yourself without quoting my words which you have previously quoted within your quote. Enough said.

I hope you understand, if not then let me know, I am,
                              Sincerely, Latuwr

Comment

• Then I wont use the quote feature at all then, because I dammed if I do, and dammed if I don't with you.

Comment

Working...
                                X