• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Eliyah
    Banned User

• Eliyah
    replied
    Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
    as we grow we lose that old time religion and the eyes become opened to the diamond and the dung
    GROWING IN CHRIST is not a stagnant process but an illumination into the truth - called seeking and finding

talking about seeking
    why dont you tell me and all who bother to read = how Saul was not chosen as the 12th man
    how did HE MISS THE CUT
    Well Lucy,

Paul never said that he was the 12th apostle, but others Acts 9, Acts 15, and Peter in 2 Peter 3, so your words don't mean dung Lucy.

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    Banned User

• LucySmith
    replied
    we mature in christ Elijah

as we grow we lose that old time religion and the eyes become opened to the diamond and the dung
    GROWING IN CHRIST is not a stagnant process but an illumination irto the truth - called seeking and finding

talking about seeking
    why dont you tell me and all who bother to read = how Saul was not chosen as the 12th man
    how did HE MISS THE CUT

there was great opportunity to SLOT SAUL AS #12 but NO it aint happening

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    Banned User

• LucySmith
    replied
    we mature in christ Elijah

GROWING IN CHRIST is not a stagnant process but an illumination into the truth - called seeking and finding

talking about seeking
    how did HE MISS THE CUT

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    Banned User

• Eliyah
    replied
    but you dont obey his gospel
    SO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS

MY sabbath rest has nothing to do with you, move on and mind your own business
    Lucy,

Paul was your apostle too, until you jilted him a couple of years ago, but you still unknowingly quote his words why is that?

Leave a comment:

• Peach

• Peach
    replied

MY sabbath rest has nothing to do with you,/B] move on and mind your own business
    You mind your own business wicked witch of east.

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    Banned User

• LucySmith
    replied
    he is your apostle

Colossians 2:16 King James Version (KJV)
    16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:
    MY sabbath rest has nothing to do with you, move on and mind your own business

Leave a comment:

• Peach

• Peach
    replied
    Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy,

Are you now listening to the apostle Paul too, you love to quote his words, then turn on him like a snake huh?
    Elijah: She is what is called a through and through hypocrite.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    Banned User

• Eliyah
    replied
    COL 2 V 16
    your apostle ADVISES DIFFERENTLY
    = do you heed your man?
    NO
    why not?

16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

according to him = its not even AN ISSUE
    Lucy,

Are you now listening to the apostle Paul too, you love to quote his words, then turn on him like a snake huh?

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    Banned User

• LucySmith
    replied
    Jesus day

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
    And which day is your Sabbath Lucy, or do you keep which day seems right to you?
    i guess you never heard of ''jesus DAY''
    i keep ''''the jesus sabbath rest day''' - Just as He tells His friends

why dont you obey this Elijah? and mind your own business

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    Banned User

• LucySmith
    replied
    col 2 v 16

COL 2 V 16
    your apostle ADVISES DIFFERENTLY
    = do you heed your man?
    NO
    why not?

according to him = its not even AN ISSUE

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    Banned User

• Eliyah
    replied
    Also Lucy,

It's the Body of Messiah that judges these matters, and it's the scriptures that determine their decisions.

And the scriptural seventh day Sabbath can only be determined from the new moon day of every month on Yah's Lunar/Solar calendar, and those who observe a false week and day have the Mark upon them, and buying and selling is much more difficult for the true scriptural Sabbath keepers.

But of course this above is my own opinion about the scriptures, and this can and has been proven from the scriptures.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    Banned User

• Eliyah
    replied
    PERFECTLY

Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day.
    AS I HAVE REPEATEDLY TOLD YOU============= REPEATEDLY REPEATEDLY add nausuem i keep the sabbath
    btw
    According to your apostle paul no man can judge who does what including the ''keeping of the sabbath''
    have you not seen this dear Spying.

col 2 v 16
    And which day is your Sabbath Lucy, or do you keep which day seems right to you?

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    Banned User

• LucySmith
    replied
    i do remember the sabbath day Spying

PERFECTLY

AS I HAVE REPEATEDLY TOLD YOU============= REPEATEDLY REPEATEDLY add nausuem i keep the sabbath
    btw
    According to your apostle paul no man can judge who does what including the ''keeping of the sabbath''
    have you not seen this dear Spying.
    Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day.
    col 2 v 16

ALSO I REBUKE YOUR IGNORANCE in Jesus name
    HOW DARE YOU BESMIRCH THE WONDERFUL HOLY WAY I RECEIVED the christ empowerments of '''''LIFE NOW''''''
    = HOW DARE YOU BELITTLE SOMETHING SO HOLY, ETERNAL AND WONDERFUL of a visitation and invitation into His presence FOREVERMORE in the power of the resurrection of life and to enter into His priesthood and order of Melchedezek
    dont you ever speak to me like that again, with such foul lips that blather without true understanding of anything remotely holy

Spying
    you are a self admitted failure in all you do - why do you think you ''got the power of immortal life''.................... correct
    because you have not = nor did you personally receive HIS INVITATION into His presence of life.

you may well ''''know''''' of it
    but you were never PERSONALLY invited.

Leave a comment:

• Spying
    Administrator

• Spying
    replied
    Family!

Hi Lucy,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

You also are well aware that I have consistently taught over the years that the Law is my Paidagogos unto Messiah Yahushua. The Law did deliver me to Messiah Yahushua despite all my kicking and screaming. As Yahushua did say:

John 12:31-33
    31 Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.
    32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.
    33 This he said, signifying what death he should die.

I myself was drawn to the Cross of Messiah Yahushua through the inner workings of the Law; therefore, I am also a witness to HIS crucifixion and death. I was there, and so were you. The difference between you and me is simply that you have absolutely no recognition that you indeed were there. You have no understanding that you yourself, Lucy, the Sinner, were united with Messiah Yahushua in HIS death; therefore, it is impossible for you to claim the lawful righteousness which is your right and responsibility under the Law, and it is impossible for you to remove all sin from your life whereby you might receive the right to LIFE.

The Apostle Paul did say it best right here:

Romans 6:6-11
    6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
    7 For he that is dead is freed from sin.
    8 Now if we be dead with Messiah, we believe that we shall also live with him:
    9 Knowing that Messiah being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.
    10 For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto ELOHIM.
    11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto ELOHIM through Yahushua Messiah our YAHWEH.

Lucy, it is very clear to me that should you ever seek to remember the Sabbath Day to keep it holy and begin to insist that your businesses be closed on the Sabbath Day, that rebellion and warfare would break out in your family. Your family would become an enemy to you. Do you need me to quote the words of Yahushua right here about family?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

Leave a comment:

• Spying
    Administrator

• Spying
    replied
    Fulfillment Of The Law Is Both Physical And Spiritual!

Hi Lucy,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

You posed this challenge to me concerning the fulfillment of the Law in your post #9 on page one of this thread:

"dear Spying= you need a very different mindset
    The LAW gives LIFE To Those Who Keep It! (Lucy is quoting my words from my post #6 on page one of this thread)
    your belief Spying
    but you don't keep it!!!!
    613 laws must be kept as a WHOLE UNIT....
    To begin with, you divorced your wife on a trumped up charge issued out from YOUR ''hardened heart''
    "

You know full well, Lucy, that I have consistently taught that the Law can be fulfilled in primarily two ways:
    • By physical works.
    • And by faith in the belief of Messiah Yahushua.
    We both believe that Messiah Yahushua by virtue of HIS endless LIFE became our High Priest after the Order of Melchizedic. This change (μετάθεσις G3331) in the Priesthood indicates that a change did occur in the Law. Please notice, Lucy, that this metathesis of the Law does not end the Law as you yourself do regularly teach occurred in 70 AD; rather, the fulfillment of the Law only changes its location from the physical Temple in Jerusalem to the spiritual Holy of Holies in the Heavens.

Now, I am not by this statement telling you the location of this spiritual Temple, but I do desire that you admit to me and ImAHebrew that the fulfillment of the Law did not end in 70 AD; otherwise, why would the resurrected Messiah Yahushua feel compelled to enter the spiritual Holy of Holies with HIS own spiritual blood in the spiritual fulfillment of the Law?

I hope you understand the validity of this reasoning and argument concerning the fulfillment of the Law!

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

Leave a comment:

Working...
X