X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
    Also Ken,

If you go here: https://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/?country=22

You will notice the Roman month of March, there are 5 weeks in their month, and I did not know that 5 X 7=31 did you, I thought 5 X 7=35 not 31.
    Ken,

Are you beginning to see the problem here above yet? Because there are NOT 5 weeks in a 29 or 30 day lunar month, it's impossible, and now you know WHY no Saturday Sabbath observer will discuss this issue with me.

Comment

Sorry, your logic eludes me.

And Ken,

From which day would the seventh day Sabbath be determined, because on the Roman calendar week, it's impossible for the 14th day to fall on the same day 2 years in a row?
      Shalom Eliyahu, sorry, but your logic eludes me. What are you trying to say, that the 14th day of the 1st month fell on March 18th both years, or some other identical date? Here again, YOUR lunar sabbath is destroyed by Lev 23:8 and 23:36, why keep kicking this false teaching down the road? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
      Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
      Abstain from meats offered to idols
      (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
      So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

Are they 5 FULL weeks?

Also Ken,

If you go here: https://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/?country=22

You will notice the Roman month of March, there are 5 weeks in their month, and I did not know that 5 X 7=31 did you, I thought 5 X 7=35 not 31.
        Shalom Eliyahu, are they 5 full weeks? Look, your lunar sabbath is destroyed by Lev 23:8 and 23:36, so you don't need to be making it any worse for yourself. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
        Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
        (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

Comment

Acronym?

Well Ken, it's not a brand new argument for me, and the term eighth day is an acronym for "the seventh day Sabbath" please notice the calendar below with the scripture, because from the BEGINNING of the Sabbath on the 15th day to the END of the NEXT Sabbath on the 22nd day, is exactly the term "eighth day= 8 days".

Looks like this below with the Sabbaths in red:

15th=1st 16th=2nd 17th=3rd 18th=4th 19th=5th 20th=6th 21st=7th 22nd=8th= eighth day

Lev 23:8: But ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto Yahweh seven days(15th-21st): in the seventh day (of the week=22nd=8th day) [is] an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work [therein].

Thanks for proving my point.
          Shalom Eliyahu, do you know what an "acronym" is? Why don't you explain to me how the WORDS "eighth day" is an acronym for "the seventh day Sabbath?" Or do you have a bible verse that changes the definition of what an acronym means:

ac·ro·nym
          ˈakrəˌnim/Submit
          noun
          an abbreviation formed from the initial letters of other words and pronounced as a word (e.g., ASCII, NASA ).
          Now, with that being said, I would like to make sure that you have addressed this before on how similar Lev 23:8 and 23:36 are? Have you? They both have seven days of an offering made by fire to Yahweh. Have you addressed that before? Are they both speaking about the "day of the week" in the statement right after the seven days of making an offering by fire? Let's bring BOTH verses up again to compare:

Lev 23:8 But ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto Yahweh seven days: in the seventh day [is] an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work [therein]. (Feast of Unleavened Bread)
          Lev 23:36 Seven days ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto Yahweh: on the eighth day shall be an holy convocation unto you;...ye shall do no servile work [therein]. (Feast of Tabernacles)

Now Eliyahu, you have addressed this before in comparing BOTH of these Scriptures and seeing the similarity between them, excluding the fact that verse 8 speaks of the seventh day, and verse 36 speaks of the eighth day? I know that your lunar sabbath DEMANDS that verse 8 be speaking of the seventh day of the week, INSTEAD of the seventh day of the Feast of ULB, but what about verse 36? Is it speaking of the eighth day of the week like you claim verse 8 does, or is it speaking about the eighth day of the Feast of Tabernacles?

The gig is up Eliyahu. You can't have these two similar verses meaning two different things. With verse 8, the seventh day of the week, and then with verse 36, the eighth day of the feast. They are BOTH speaking about FEAST days, the Seventh day of ULB, and the Eighth day of Tabernacles. Give it up Eliyahu, acronym and all. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

Comment

Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
            Shalom Eliyahu, sorry, but your logic eludes men. What are you trying to say, that the 14th day of the 1st month fell on March 18th both years, or some other identical date? Here again, YOUR lunar sabbath is destroyed by Lev 23:8 and 23:36, why keep kicking this false teaching down the road? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
            Ken,

Your Saturday Sabbath goes with ONLY the Roman Gregorian calendar, and they have 5 weeks and 5 Sabbaths in March, and 5 weeks and 5 Sabbaths of their week will not fit in a 29 or 30 day lunar month, and suppose you tell us how you can make it fit?

PS: As I have already shown above in my previous post today, Lev.23:8 destroys your 3 Sabbaths during one week.

Comment

And Ken,

I guess my logic above does elude you, because you don't even know how your own Roman Church calendar even works, and your pretending to fake it till you think you can make it.

Comment

Round peg into a square hole.

Ken,

Your Saturday Sabbath goes with ONLY the Roman Gregorian calendar, and they have 5 weeks and 5 Sabbaths in March, and 5 weeks and 5 Sabbaths of their week will not fit in a 29 or 30 day lunar month, and suppose you tell us how you can make it fit?

PS: As I have already shown above in my previous post today, Lev.23:8 destroys your 3 Sabbaths during one week.
                Shalom Eliyahu, you are trying to put a round peg into a square hole by making a solar month FIT into a lunar month. Why are you trying to do these things when Lev 23:8 and 23:36 completely destroys your lunar sabbath, which will then allow for a week to have more than just ONE Sabbath (a weekly Sabbath and a Feast Sabbath). Stop kicking, you are going to stub your toe. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

Comment

Shalom Eliyahu, you are trying to put a round peg into a square hole by making a solar month FIT into a lunar month. Why are you trying to do these things when Lev 23:8 and 23:36 completely destroys your lunar sabbath, which will then allow for a week to have more than just ONE Sabbath (a weekly Sabbath and a Feast Sabbath). Stop kicking, you are going to stub your toe. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
                  Old buddy that is you who are trying to put a round peg into a square hole by making a solar month FIT into a lunar month, because your the one observing BOTH calendars not me.

And don't try to kid me, in March, 2018 your Saturday Sabbaths are on the 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, and 31.

See here: https://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/?country=22

That is 5 Saturday Sabbaths, now how do you fit 5 Saturday Sabbaths into a 29 or 30 day lunar month?

Comment

And Ken, as you told Lucy one time, your pay grade is way to low for this.

Comment

Until you come up with a rational explanation?

Old buddy that is you who are trying to put a round peg into a square hole by making a solar month FIT into a lunar month, because your the one observing BOTH calendars not me.

And don't try to kid me, in March, 2018 your Saturday Sabbaths are on the 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, and 31.

See here: https://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/?country=22

That is 5 Saturday Sabbaths, now how do you fit 5 Saturday Sabbaths into a 29 or 30 day lunar month?
                      Shalom Eliyahu, until you come up with a rational explanation (instead of an acronym) that proves Lev 23:8 is speaking of the seventh day of the week, instead of the seventh day of the Feast, all of your OTHER arguments are meaningless. You have fought me tooth and nail trying to PROVE your lunar sabbath by demanding that Lev 23:8 is speaking about a seventh day of the week instead of the seventh day of the Feast, and you have absolutely NO grounds to assume your false explanation. You won't let the Scriptures speak for themselves and you have to add in your own words to change the meaning of Lev 23:8. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

Comment

Lev 23:8 and 23:36

And Ken, as you told Lucy one time, your pay grade is way to low for this.
                        Shalom Eliyahu, you really don't know much about my pay grade, but I know for certain that if you try to make Lev 23:8 and 23:36 contradict each other, then you aren't even "employed," so your pay grade isn't even listed. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

Comment

Shalom Eliyahu, until you come up with a rational explanation (instead of an acronym) that proves Lev 23:8 is speaking of the seventh day of the week, instead of the seventh day of the Feast, all of your OTHER arguments are meaningless. You have fought me tooth and nail trying to PROVE your lunar sabbath by demanding that Lev 23:8 is speaking about a seventh day of the week instead of the seventh day of the Feast, and you have absolutely NO grounds to assume your false explanation. You won't let the Scriptures speak for themselves and you have to add in your own words to change the meaning of Lev 23:8. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
                          Ken, you did the adding in your own words first in Lev.23:8, and if you don't believe it, go back and look at your post.

PS: And no you wont look at the problems of you observing the Roman Church week's calendar, because then you would have to face the truth, and the truth is not what you seek nor want.

Comment

Before I leave tonight, this below is what a Roman Catholic scholar admitted on January 5, 2006 on EWTN network.

On January 5, 2006, Roman Catholic scholar and apologist, Patrick Madrid, made a startling statement of which every person who loves the true Sabbath should be aware. EWTN, Global Catholic Radio Network, hosts a call-in radio show entitled Open Line. A listener called in with a question regarding the allegation that the Catholic Church has changed the Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday.

Madrid stated that the current Saturday is not the original Biblical Sabbath but that the change made by the Catholic Church was actually one of calendation. Following is a transcript of his statements.

Well, what we have to remember is, first of all what Jesus said: He said don't forget that man was not made for the Sabbath; the Sabbath was made for man. And, the Lord Himself, we're told, was the Lord of the Sabbath, so He had the authority, in areas as far as how we would observe that commandment.

What your brother-in-law may not understand is that the Catholic Church did not change that commandment. The Catholic Church observes the commandment to keep holy the Lo- . . . the Sabbath, but it does so on the Lord's Day, and the earliest Christians transferred their observance of that commandment from Saturday to Sunday.

First of all, because there was a distinct break between the Old Testament requirements: the rituals and Mosaic covenant demands dealing with the Sabbath worship and animal sacrifices, and that sort of thing. And they wanted to show that Christianity was distinct from Judaism. It came from Judaism, but it was distinct from it. Uh, celebrating the Lord's coming, I'm sorry, celebrating the Lord's resurrection and death on the day that He rose from the dead seemed to be the most appropriate.

Uh, the other thing that we should remember, too, is that our calendar that we follow, including Seventh-day Adventists, is not only a calendar that was devised by the Catholic Church, but also it is a calendar that's based upon the solar year, not the lunar year. And the Jewish calendar that was observed in the time of Christ is, follows a lunar calendar, which is several days short of the solar calendar.

So the great irony is that even the Seventh-day Adventists themselves are not worshiping on exactly the same Sabbath day as the Jews of the time of Christ, because it's several days off now, uh, having, uh, switched to [from?] following the lunar calendar.
                            https://www.worldslastchance.com/yah...l-sabbath.html

Comment

Truth-out elijah

Before I leave tonight, this below is what a Roman Catholic scholar admitted on January 5, 2006 on EWTN network.

https://www.worldslastchance.com/yah...l-sabbath.html
                              BRAVO
                              ofcourse saints know of this, and those poor sorry souls who have been transferred into Armstrongism, never had a leg to stand upon,

that is '' big pew religious business'' for you
                              - its a curse of ''''''''' i.n.d.o.c.t.r,i.n.a.t.io.n'''''''''. for sure

Comment

Ken, you did the adding in your own words first in Lev.23:8, and if you don't believe it, go back and look at your post.

PS: And no you wont look at the problems of you observing the Roman Church week's calendar, because then you would have to face the truth, and the truth is not what you seek nor want.
                                Shalom Eliyahu, baloney. I ONLY added in "seventh day of the Feast-21st day" because YOU, a long time ago added in "seventh day of the week-22nd day," FIRST. You were the one to add in your own words to the seventh day and twist it to mean "seventh day of the week-22nd day," so don't accuse me of doing something that you did first. And I even quoted YOUR words, "Moses is speaking about the seventh day of the week, and not the seventh day of unleavened bread.," so it is VERY obvious that you were the FIRST to manipulate your OWN interpretation into what the Scriptures were saying. And with me now showing Lev 23:8 and Lev 23:36 together, it is very obvious that you are in error. If you add in "seventh day of the week-22nd day" to Lev 23:8, should you not also add in "eighth day of the week-22nd day" for Lev 23:36?

Which seems more reasonable and accurate:

Day of the Week Version
                                Lev 23:8 But ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto Yahweh seven days: in the seventh day (seventh day of the week-22nd day) [is] an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work [therein]. (Feast of Unleavened Bread)
                                Lev 23:36 Seven days ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto Yahweh: on the eighth day (eighth day of the week-22nd day) shall be an holy convocation unto you;...ye shall do no servile work [therein]. (Feast of Tabernacles)

Feast Day Version
                                Lev 23:8 But ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto Yahweh seven days: in the seventh day (seventh day of the feast-21st day) [is] an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work [therein]. (Feast of Unleavened Bread)
                                Lev 23:36 Seven days ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto Yahweh: on the eighth day (eighth day of the feast-22nd day) shall be an holy convocation unto you;...ye shall do no servile work [therein]. (Feast of Tabernacles)

It should be very obvious to you Eliyahu and ANYONE looking at Lev 23:8 and Lev 23:36, that in BOTH Scriptures it is speaking about the Feast day, and NOT the day of the week. And if you have any doubt, consider Exo 12:15-16 which you Eliyahu also twisted and distorted from what the Scripture was saying and tried to make the seventh day of ULB the seventh day of the week:

Ex 12:15 - 12:16

15 Seven days shall ye eat unleavened bread; even the first day ye shall put away leaven out of your houses: for whosoever eateth leavened bread from the first day until the seventh day, that soul shall be cut off from Israel.
                                16 And in the first day [there shall be] an holy convocation, and in the seventh day there shall be an holy convocation to you; no manner of work shall be done in them, save [that] which every man must eat, that only may be done of you.

Have you not tried to tell us that the "first day" is the first day of the Feast, and the "seventh day" is the seventh day of the week? In the very same verse you will try to change and manipulate what is obviously meant. Both the first AND seventh days are speaking about days of Unleavened Bread, and NOT the days of the week.

So Eliyahu, you have a long history of adding in your own words to the Scriptures to make them say something that was not meant. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

Comment

Working...
                                X