• Show
Clear All
    Eliyah
    Banned User

• Eliyah
    replied
    Originally posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

So what? Do I not have the option to change my mind? So please answer the question that is asked of you, or remain silent. Those are your options.

And please take the time to fully quote as I have asked of you. If not, then I will ban you from this forum for your rebellion!

Thanking you in advance for you reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    And Spying, yes you do have the option to change your mind.

Leave a comment:

• guyguy
    Banned User

• guyguy
    replied
    Spying: Where did Eliyah even put your words in a quote? And so Eliyah is not entitled to his own opinion but everyone else on the forum is. Is this not respect of persons Deuteronomy 1:17, James 2:1?

Leave a comment:

• guyguy
    Banned User

• guyguy
    replied
    Spying: Is Eliyah not also entitled to his own opinion the same as you and everyone else on here?

Latuwr: No, he is not regarding what he must do in the quoting of my words. The only opinion that counts on this forum with respect to quoting me is my opinion. If you do not like my opinion or if you are not willing to take the time to comply with my requests to the quoting of me, then please move on. You will not be missed, and this forum will continue to survive despite your claims otherwise.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    Banned User

• Eliyah
    replied
    Here below is your words from the other thread:

For the most part, EliYah, I do not directly answer questions rendered to me because I am hoping that you yourself will receive the answer directly from My Messiah Yahushua.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    Banned User

• Eliyah
    replied
    Spying, are you trying to trap me again so you can put me out of your sinagague, and where did I quote you?

Latuwr: That is the problem, EliYah! You quoted your words above in your post and left out quoting my words. This I have asked you not to do. This is not a trap. My request to you is very plain. Either play ball, or hit the road!

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    Banned User

• Eliyah
    replied
    Spying, I never said, that you were saying that I asked Messiah a question, and I have not quoted anyone, including you, so are you going to ban me for nothing?

Leave a comment:

• Spying
    Administrator

• Spying
    replied
    Answer The Question EliYah!

Hi EliYah,

So what? Do I not have the option to change my mind? So please answer the question that is asked of you, or remain silent. Those are your options.

And please take the time to fully quote as I have asked of you. If not, then I will ban you from this forum for your rebellion!

Thanking you in advance for you reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    Banned User

• Eliyah
    replied
    Hi EliYah,
    You answered:
    "Spying,

I have asked YOU questions in the other thread, and WHY do you ignore them? I never asked Messiah these questions, and you surely are not Messiah either."
    Where did I state that you were asking Messiah Yahushua any question by my question to you in my post on this thread?
    Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

You said in the other thread, that you were waiting for your Messiah Yahushua to answer my question.

I never asked Him a question.

Leave a comment:

• Spying
    Administrator

• Spying
    replied
    An Answer Is

Hi EliYah,

You answered:

"Spying,

I have asked YOU questions in the other thread, and WHY do you ignore them? I never asked Messiah these questions, and you surely are not Messiah either.
    "

Where did I state that you were asking Messiah Yahushua any question by my latest question to you in my post on this thread?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    Banned User

• Eliyah
    replied
    Hi Lucy and EliYah,

Lucy, you wrote this to ImAHebrew in your post #70 on this thread:

And EliYah, you directly stated that I, by my teaching to others, am a seducing spirit who has departed from the faith teaching the doctrine of devils in your post #709 on "The Watchman-the Warning, and-the-Witness" Thread:

"And Spying,

Please Eliyah, take the time to fully quote my words. If you do not, then I will ban you again from this forum! Here are my words which you were to lazy to take the time to quote:
    For the most part, EliYah, I do not directly answer questions rendered to me because I am hoping that you yourself will receive the answer directly from My Messiah Yahushua. Do you hear HIS voice and does HE speak directly to you through HIS Good Spirit? It is only in this hearing that we can become Brothers!
    I did not know that His good Spirit would seduce you to teach others including your own brother into breaking the commandment thou shalt not kill/murder as you have done.

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils/demons; 1 Timothy 4:1.
    "

Can I be so bold to assume that you both would agree with your individual assessments above? In other words, Lucy and EliYah, have I indeed been guilty of false teaching concerning the death of My Messiah Yahushua?

Thanking you both in advance should you be willing to further testify, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

I have asked YOU questions in the other thread, and WHY do you ignore them? I never asked Messiah these questions, and you surely are not Messiah either.

Leave a comment:

• Spying
    Administrator

• Spying
    replied
    The Testimony Of Two Concerning The Death Of Messiah Yahushua!

Hi Lucy and EliYah,

Lucy, you wrote this to ImAHebrew in your post #70 on this thread:

"My sin put Him on the Cross."
    Really?
    What Bible verse or passage supports that?
    He Himself bore our sins in His body on the tree” (1 Peter 2:24) and "by His stripes we are healed."
    "The Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all" ( Isa 53:6).
    Jesus "took upon Himself" the sins of the world
    There is no cooperation on your part was involved, except after the fact, that you should accept His sacrifice, accept His work of atonement and love Him.
    The Father "laid" the sins of the world on Jesus.
    We never see a passage of Scripture saying that we laid our sins on Jesus at the Cross or that we had any part in giving Jesus our sins at the Cross.
    The "taking" and "laying" was all of The Father God.
    And EliYah, you directly stated that I, by my teaching to others, am a seducing spirit who has departed from the faith teaching the doctrine of devils in your post #709 on "The Watchman-the Warning, and-the-Witness" Thread:

"And Spying,

For the most part, EliYah, I do not directly answer questions rendered to me because I am hoping that you yourself will receive the answer directly from My Messiah Yahushua. Do you hear HIS voice and does HE speak directly to you through HIS Good Spirit? It is only in this hearing that we can become Brothers!
    I did not know that His good Spirit would seduce you to teach others including your own brother into breaking the commandment thou shalt not kill/murder as you have done.

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils/demons; 1 Timothy 4:1.
    "

Can I be so bold to assume that you both would agree with your individual assessments above? In other words, Lucy and EliYah, have I indeed been guilty of false teaching concerning the death of My Messiah Yahushua?

Thanking you both in advance should you be willing to further testify, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    Banned User

• Eliyah
    replied
    Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Eliyahu, it's pretty simple. The day of the month that the Israelites determined the count to for the 15th day of the month was the FIRST day of the month, the day in which the Crescent Moon was first seen to establish the Month. That New Moon day was day 1 of the month and then you would count until you reached the 15th day of the month. Like I said, pretty simple. And WHY does the 14th day Passover fall on the 14th day 2 years in a row? That's pretty simple also. The Passover always falls on the 14th day of the FIRST month EVERY year. So not only was it 2 years in a row, it is now approximately 3375 years in a row that the Passover falls on the 14th day of the 1st month. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    And Ken,

Shalom Eliyahu, it's pretty simple. The day of the month that the Israelites determined the count to for the 15th day of the month was the FIRST day of the month, the day in which the Crescent Moon was first seen to establish the Month. That New Moon day was day 1 of the month and then you would count until you reached the 15th day of the month. Like I said, pretty simple.
    Yes that is true, and it is simple to follow and obey, IF you ONLY would though, and also, the 15th day of the first lunar month will always be on the 15th of the moon every year too, and these following 3 texts of scriptures absolutely identifies the 15 day as a SABBATH HOLY CONVOCATION DAY.

Six days shall work be done: but the seventh day is the sabbath of rest, an holy convocation; ye shall do no work therein: it is the sabbath of the LORD in all your dwellings. Lev.23:3.

And on the fifteenth day(15th day) of the same month is the feast of unleavened bread unto the LORD: seven days ye must eat unleavened bread. In the first day(15th day) ye shall have an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein. Lev.23:6-7.

And in the fifteenth day(15th day) of this [first] month is the feast: seven days shall unleavened bread be eaten. In the first day(15th day) shall be an holy convocation; ye shall do no manner of servile work therein: Numbers 28:17-18.

1st New moon 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 11th 12th 13th 14th 15th day Sabbath Holy Convocation day 16th 17th 18th 19th 20th 21st 22nd 23rd 24th 25th 26th 27th 28th 29th

And when the 15th day is identified as a Sabbath Holy Convocation day, then so are the 8th, 22nd, and 29th days of the moon or month by default.

And WHY does the 14th day Passover fall on the 14th day 2 years in a row? That's pretty simple also. The Passover always falls on the 14th day of the FIRST month EVERY year.
    And so does the 15th day Sabbath Holy Convocation, because once the new moon day is determined and established, then all of the days forward are FIXED in that lunar month, and cannot fall on any other day as the Roman calendar days of it's week do with each passing month and year.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    Banned User

• Eliyah
    replied
    And Ken,

Between these 2 texts of scriptures given below, you are between a Rock and a Stone hard place.

Seven days shall ye eat unleavened bread(15th day through 21st day); even the first day ye shall put away leaven out of your houses: for whosoever eateth leavened bread from the first day(15th day) until the seventh day(22nd day=seventh day of week), that soul shall be cut off from Israel. Exodus 12:15.

In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month at even(end 14th, and beginning the 15th), ye shall eat unleavened bread, until the one and twentieth day(21st day) of the month at even. Exodus 12:18.

Looks like this below on a pictorial calendar of the first lunar month with the Sabbaths in red with their scriptures corresponding to the days.

1st new moon 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th=Sabbath 9th 10th(Exo.12:3) 11th 12th 13th 14th(Exo.12:6) 15th =1st day=(Exo.12:18 first part of verse, Lev.23:3, 6-7, Numbers 28:17-18=Holy Convocation Sabbath) 16th=2nd day 17th=3rd day 18th=4th day 19th=5th day 20th=6th day 21st=7th (SEVEN DAYS=Exodus 12:18 last part of verse) 22nd= (seventh day of week Holy convocation=Exodus 12:15) 23rd 24th 25th 26th 27th 28th 29th=Sabbath

These following texts of scriptures identifies the 15th day of the first lunar month as a HOLY CONVOCATION Sabbath day.

Six days shall work be done: but the seventh day is the sabbath of rest, an holy convocation; ye shall do no work therein: it is the sabbath of the LORD in all your dwellings. Lev.23:3.

And on the fifteenth day(15th day) of the same month is the feast of unleavened bread unto the LORD: seven days ye must eat unleavened bread. In the first day(15th day) ye shall have an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein. Lev.23:6-7.

And in the fifteenth day(15th day) of this [first] month is the feast: seven days shall unleavened bread be eaten. In the first day(15th day) shall be an holy convocation; ye shall do no manner of servile work therein: Numbers 28:17-18.

There is no getting around these scriptures, and the calendar days above.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    Banned User

• Eliyah
    replied
    Ken, look inside and outside of your post for the answers.

Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shabbat Shalom and Happy New Moon Eliyahu, you know, I am beginning to think that you are getting a little senile. I fully answered your post #71 with my post #79 (which you ignored because you don't know what an acronym is), and I also fully answered your post #91 with my post #93, which utterly destroyed your lunar sabbath, and you replied with a "Lucy" rebuttal...no facts, just a few false allegations. And concerning this latest post by you, come on, you are always demanding that we produce a Scripture that states EXACTLY what we say, and what...you try to "hypothesize" that just because several Feasts throughout the year have a Sabbath on the 15th day of the month, and only ONE Feast that has a Sabbath on the 22nd day of the month - Feast of Tabernacles, you use that as PROOF that the Scripture states the lunar sabbath is on the 8th and 29th days of the month? Baloney!Ken, it looks like your the one that has become senile, because the 15th day of the first month is plainly stated by Yahweh as a HOLY CONVOCATION DAY which is a Sabbath day Leviticus 23:3, 6-7; Numbers 28:17-18.

Friend, your math is horrendous also. The Feast of Unleavened Bread is SEVEN days long. It starts on the 15th and ends on the 21st. The 21st is the SEVENTH day of the Feast, and as Deu 16:8 shows conclusively, that after eating unleavened bread for SIX days, THEN you have a Sabbath on the Seventh Day of the Feast, the LAST day of eating unleavened bread - the 21st day of the month. Or do you think it is ONLY SIX days of eating unleavened bread?No, but you do, or you would not be trying to use this verse to pretend that it contradicts the scriptures that tell us unleavened is eaten SEVEN DAYS, and where does Deut. 16:8 tell us that the 21st day of the first lunar month is a HOLY CONVOCATION DAY?? Oppse, it's not there is it?

Deut 16:8 Six days thou shalt eat unleavened bread: and on the seventh day (of the Feast - 21st day of the month - the seventh and last day of eating unleavened bread) [shall be] a solemn assembly to Yahweh thy Elohim: thou shalt do no work [therein].

Eliyahu, YOUR lunar sabbath is TOAST. It is DONE. Totally and utterly destroyed...demolished. Time to give it up, because I have given you all of the time that I am willing to give you in discussing this malarkey about your lunar sabbath. I'm finished, and if you ever come out from the deception that you are under concerning it, then let me know, but I am not discussing this any more with you. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Ken, here below is the six calendar days in bold black between the Holy Convocation day on the 15th day and the Holy Convocation on the 22nd day=the seventh day that Moses is talking about in Deut.16:8.

15th day=Holy Convocation Day=Lev.23:3, 6-7; Numbers 28:17-18 16th 17th 18th 19th 20th 21st 22nd=seventh day of the week=Holy Convocation=Lev.23:8

Eliyahu, YOUR lunar sabbath is TOAST. It is DONE. Totally and utterly destroyed...demolished. Time to give it up, because I have given you all of the time that I am willing to give you in discussing this malarkey about your lunar sabbath. I'm finished, and if you ever come out from the deception that you are under concerning it, then let me know, but I am not discussing this any more with you. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken
    Old buddy, it's yours and Rome's Saturday Sabbath that is TOAST and destroyed, to use your words, and where is your verse of scripture, that tells us the 21st day or the one and twentieth day of the first month is a HOLY CONVOCATION DAY, when Exodus 12:18 tells us to eat unleavened bread until the 21st at evening??

Also, why do you and Spying never show us a text of scripture days of the month that your Saturday Sabbath falls on in the scriptures, if Rome's Satyrday is the scriptural Sabbath?

I can't help but laugh at you dodging my questions asked of you in the previous post above, sounds so much like your master Pharisee Spying.

See Holy Convocation here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...vocation&t=KJV

See fifteenth day here:http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...enth+day&t=KJV

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    Banned User

• LucySmith
    replied
    what false ''allegations Ken'' u ACCUSE ME of?

I would like to see them in writing to dismiss them or apologise if needed

YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE TO ''PROVE ME A LIAR'' on THE THREAD I OPENED but you were unable to do so.
    I am more than willing to be in the HOT SEAT and '''''''my sins''''' laid bare IF NECESSARY
    What I post is the truth from an honest and a very godly perspective.

Perhaps, as yet, you have not reached the progressive maturity of the believing saints???
    Elijah is correct about the Luna Sabbath for what it is worth.

No-one Godly under divine learning is truly interested in who ''established Saturday as the day''
    What day is the Sabbath Day?
    Is it Saturday as most people suppose?
    Is it Sunday?
    Any day of your choosing? Everyday?
    Is Jesus our Sabbath rest?
    Or do scriptures reveal another truth?
    Perhaps God's true Sabbath day is only found by using the calendar God established in the scriptures.
    Perhaps no other calendar can identify the correct day.
    So we must walk in obedience and follow the time keeping system God established from the beginning in order to correctly identify God's holy days and Sabbaths.
    you need to navigate through all the church -web of misinformation out there.

FATHER God said,
    Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for....... seasons, and for days, and years.........:
    Gen. 1:1
    IS THIS SIMPLE TO UNDERSTAND!!!!
    yes/no/maybe??
    sheez

The word “seasons” is from Strong’s#4150, mow’ed, meaning “appointed time,” “meeting,” or “set feast.”
    This is the same word used in Lev. 23:2 to describe God’s appointed feasts which were “sacred assemblies.”
    These “sacred assemblies” were the Sabbath day, along with the annual holy days.

The moon was appointed to tell us the time of God’s assemblies.

He appointed the moon for seasons: FACT~~~
    So the moon was appointed to tell us what day God’s sacred assemblies were which includes the 7th day Sabbath.
    is this not a very simple thing to understand~~~~~YES
    ok at look at the moon - the clue

AT CREATION FATHER NEVER SAID ''oh that's good I will rest on Saturday'' as HE SET THE MOON IN ITS PLACE TO SPEAK, for the days the feast and the years

[infants go home]
    LucySmith
    Banned User
    Last edited by LucySmith; 06-16-2018, 12:19 AM. Reason: The Saturday Sabbath

Leave a comment:

Working...
X