HOW
    HE said His last sentence and DIED.
    no man can do this impossible thing,
    [the Roman guard could not believe this thing and exclaimed it]

but you wish to push another agenda

BTW
    i don't teach anything - i tell
    STEPHAN a deacon, not an evangelist...it is clear
    ''someone else'' may have been murdered but it sure was not this person Stephan,
    the glitch is too glaring.
    all these misconceptions/deceptions are rehashed and presented to each church generation till a false premise becomes the truth.,
    it is so easy because people dont ''see'' the words of truth

YOU DONT SEE SAUL CANNOT BE AN APOSTLE
    you dont see it
    your eyes remain deceived - if you cannot see this point that is so clear how can you ever see any other truth?
    12 apostles not 13 25 278 1000 30,578 apostle = just the original 12 according to the NT

those that fail to see
    REMAIN HUMAN TOMBS

Comment

You are the one with theories.

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
      as you try to do in all things
      you MUST BE RIGHT~~~~ REGARDLESS
      [A SIGN OF A INSECURE PERSON.] you need to be set free from so many things

YOUR THEORY is only your theory~~~~ but not the truth

JESUS, LAY DOWN HIS OWN LIFE
      HOW
      HE said His last sentence and DIED.
      no man can do this impossible thing,
      [the Roman guard could not believe this thing and exclaimed it]

but you wish to push another agenda

BTW
      ''someone else'' may have been murdered but it sure was not this person Stephan,
      the glitch is too glaring.
      all these misconceptions/deceptions are rehashed and presented to each church generation till a false premise becomes the truth.,
      it is so easy because people dont ''see'' the words of truth
      why not
      THEY REMAIN HUMAN TOMBS
      Lucy, just about everything you try to teach us is incorrect. And believe me, you do try to teach us:

BTW
      Stephen was an EVANGELIST, as he was ONE of the SEVEN chosen to be a DEACON and EVANGELIST. You see Lucy, Philip ALSO was ONE of the SEVEN chosen to be a DEACON and EVANGELIST:

Acts 6:5 And the saying pleased the whole multitude: and they chose Stephen, a man full of faith and of the Holy Ghost, and Philip, and Prochorus, and Nicanor, and Timon, and Parmenas, and Nicolas a proselyte of Antioch:

Acts 21:8 And the next [day] we that were of Paul’s company departed, and came unto Cوsarea: and we entered into the house of Philip the evangelist, which was [one] of the seven (Deacons/evangelists chosen back in Acts 6); and abode with him.

Lucy, just about everything you try to teach us is in error because you are not very well versed in the Scriptures, and this is why it would behoove you to listen closely to the Scriptures when it warns you about TEACHING, that the judgment you will come under for misguiding everyone, will be more severe:

Jas 3:1 Let not many of you become teachers, my brethren, knowing that as such we will incur a stricter judgment.

Ken
      Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
      Abstain from meats offered to idols
      (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
      So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

no Ken wrong again

i live far outside your religious views

YOU SEE KEN, where i dwell is outside GUILT, FEARS, AND ALL condemnation.
        ITS A VERY DIFFERENT WORLD THAN YOURS Ken it has NO religion in it at all
        I follow Jesus - himself who called me out from the darkness where you still remain and into the LIFE OF HIS BEING

you don't live in THE KINGDOM of GOD WORLD Ken, but one of your own religious church making and deception.
        the bible is a corrupt work, yes there are diamonds and plenty of dung too.
        lying scribes penned their agendas, inserted and altered verses.
        [ a true fact known to many many very learned bible scholars]

Jesus will teach us how to weave in and out to SEEK THE TRUTH AND TO FIND IT AS YET YOU HAVE NOT DONE THIS AS YOU remain stuck in the OT with its soulish god Yah PREACHING A MIXTURE
        sigh
        IF THE TRUTH WAS ALL WRITTEN IN ONE BOOK, THERE WOULD BE NO need to SEEK AND NO need to FIND.
        nor
        is the bible a library book to read like ''gone with the wind'' as you do.
        but hey you think as you will BECAUSE I KNOW MY PRECIOUS SAVIOUR AND HIS KINGDOM LOVE AND his LAWS OF LIFE. AMEN
        WE WALK TOGETHER AS FRIENDS

YOU CANNOT mix the old with the new Ken... its deadly and toxic and kills lads like you daily.

Comment

i live far outside your religious views

YOU SEE KEN, where i dwell is outside GUILT, FEARS, AND ALL condemnation.
          ITS A VERY DIFFERENT WORLD THAN YOURS Ken it has NO religion in it at all
          I follow Jesus - himself who called me out from the darkness where you still remain and into the LIFE OF HIS BEING

you don't live in THE KINGDOM of GOD WORLD Ken, but one of your own religious church making and deception.
          the bible is a corrupt work, yes there are diamonds and plenty of dung too.
          lying scribes penned their agendas, inserted and altered verses.
          [ a true fact known to many many very learned bible scholars]

Jesus will teach us how to weave in and out to SEEK THE TRUTH AND TO FIND IT AS YET YOU HAVE NOT DONE THIS AS YOU remain stuck in the OT with its soulish god Yah PREACHING A MIXTURE
          sigh
          IF THE TRUTH WAS ALL WRITTEN IN ONE BOOK, THERE WOULD BE NO need to SEEK AND NO need to FIND.
          nor
          is the bible a library book to read like ''gone with the wind'' as you do.
          but hey you think as you will BECAUSE I KNOW MY PRECIOUS SAVIOUR AND HIS KINGDOM LOVE AND his LAWS OF LIFE. AMEN
          WE WALK TOGETHER AS FRIENDS

YOU CANNOT mix the old with the new Ken... its deadly and toxic and kills lads like you daily.
          Lucy,

As I said, you will make up any excuse to not believe nor obey the scriptures, and your words alone has no authority or doctrine.

Comment

something to think about

Unfortunately, most people can't handle the truth about their religious belief systems.
            why not
            They are too programmed by 2000 yrs approx. of religious indoctrination despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary to even give it some consideration.

That begs the question - if thousands of religious leaders and billions of followers over time are so convinced they are right about their religion why then are we told by God Himself the whole world is deceived and only the few find His eternal life?

Comment

Unfortunately, most people can't handle the truth about their religious belief systems.
              why not
              They are too programmed by 2000 yrs approx. of religious indoctrination despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary to even give it some consideration.

That begs the question - if thousands of religious leaders and billions of followers over time are so convinced they are right about their religion why then are we told by God Himself the whole world is deceived and only the few find His eternal life?
              Well Lucy,

The devil has deceived the whole world Rev.12:9, and Messiah and His inspired scriptures 2 Timothy 3:16 is only real truth and compass in a sea of lies.

Comment

Lucy,

Messiah Himself said this very plain:

Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God.

Those by the way side are they that hear (the word of God); then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word (of God) out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.
                Luke 8:11-12.

The seed sown is either the written or spoken word of God, and they who receive it, believe it, obey it, and will be saved.

Comment

THOSE ARE ONLY WORDS ELIJAH without meaning

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
                  Lucy,

Those by the way side are they that hear (the word of God); then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word (of God) out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.

The seed sown is either the written or spoken word of God, and they who receive it, believe it, obey it, and will be saved.

how do you personally prove to all you are saved?
                  what are you Saved FROM?

Comment

how do you personally prove to all you are saved?
                    what are you Saved FROM?
                    Lucy, naturally they are only words to YOU, because you have no faith or belief in Messiah own words.

And I'm saved from sin and the second death, and my spirit has eternal life.

Comment

Lucy,

Elijah: That was beautifully said.
                      It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

Comment

that is not true Elijah

Lucy, naturally they are only words to YOU, because you have no faith or belief in Messiah own words.

you sin every time you open your vile mouth with abuse me/women that no man of Abba would say
                        you remain under the control of a satanic mouth.... therefore you are not saved but in a deadly deception

Comment

you sin every time you open your vile mouth with abuse me/women that no man born again of the incorruptible seed of Abba would say
                          you remain under the control of a satanic mouth
                          you will DIE IN SIN - sin kills

WHY WILL YOU DIE IN SIN? WHEN YOU THINK YOU HAVE BEEN SAVED FROM IT
                          surely you must know SIN KILLS......YOU.....Physically
                          therefore you are not saved from sin but pretend you are

Comment

More of your slime and verbal abuse?

you sin every time you open your vile mouth with abuse me/women that no man born again of the incorruptible seed of Abba would say
                            you remain under the control of a satanic mouth.... therefore you are not saved but in a deadly deception
                            you will DIE IN SIN - sin kills
                            Well it looks like you have the vile mouth here, because you can't refute nor believe Messiah's own words, then you resort to your verbal abuse and slander.

PS: I'm sorry that you feel that way, to use your words.

Comment

Well it looks like you have the vile mouth here, because you can't refute nor believe Messiah's own words, then you resort to your verbal abuse and slander.

PS: I'm sorry that you feel that way, to use your words.
                              Elijah: I surely feel sorry for this woman's husband to have to live with an abusive woman.
                              It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

Comment

so you have PROVED YOU ARE NOT SAVED Elijah [ the real truth]

nor
                                are you free from satan's strongholds
                                you are a christian PRETENDER like all bible verse quoters are + suffering a mentaL ILLNESS [you quote verses but your mind cannot '''click'''' to the true meanings ]
                                you body is your tomb of death
                                your sin will kill you and so you have never been set free.

SIN KILLS PEOPLE
                                PHYSICALLY THEY DIE
                                '' let the dead bury the dead '' Jesus said
                                for all your verse quoting Elijah YOU DO NOT WALK INSIDE THE LIVING WORD ''S.A.L.V.A.T.I.O.N. and have no concept of being born again as HIS NEW CREATURE

i always knew you never did.,
                                yes
                                you can fool most people as MOST PEOPLE ARE LIKE YOURSELF - dead men walking.
                                good bye Elijah and get rid of the 2 sock puppets they speak and write like you ~~~~

i am so sorry you feel this way =dead and in the hands of an enemy death
                                i refuse to touch dead people.

i wonder if you will realise this as you gasp your last breath = that you abided your ENEMY death and never knew it~~~~~~~LIKE MOST CHRISTIANS YOU REMAIN OUTSIDE the law of Life eternal

Comment

Working...
                                X