Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Is The Beast Of Revelation, And Where Does He Come From?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Is The Beast Of Revelation, And Where Does He Come From?

Here are some scriptures.

And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God/Yah in their foreheads.

And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them....

And they had a king over them, which is the angel/messenger of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon. Rev.9:1-11.

which is the angel/messenger of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them. Rev.11:7.

the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit

The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. Rev.17:8.

The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition:

And Jesus asked him, saying, What is thy name? And he said, Legion: because many devils/demons were entered into him.

And they/the demons besought him/Messiah that he would not command them to go out into the deep/abyssos/bottomless pit. Luke 8:31.

Here below are those scriptures for you to verify.

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...ongs=G12&t=KJV

The Beast is Sinful Man

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post

Here are some scriptures.

And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God/Yah in their foreheads.

And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them....

And they had a king over them, which is the angel/messenger of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon. Rev.9:1-11.

which is the angel/messenger of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them. Rev.11:7.

The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. Rev.17:8.

The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition:

And Jesus asked him, saying, What is thy name? And he said, Legion: because many devils/demons were entered into him.

And they/the demons besought him/Messiah that he would not command them to go out into the deep/abyssos/bottomless pit. Luke 8:31.

Here below are those scriptures for you to verify.

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...ongs=G12&t=KJV
    Shalom Eliyahu, you can take this to the bank of knowledge and understanding...the Beast is Sinful Man. Sinful man corresponds to the Beast of the 1st 6000 years of humanity, but then during the 1000 year reign of Messiah WITH His Body ON the Sabbath (7th Day), Sinful Man IS NOT (Mankind is to REST from their sin on The Sabbath/Lord's Day), and then Sinful Man is yet to come back to life on the 8th Great Day (the resurrection of all) when Satan/The Devil is released again to deceive (the mortal wound is healed to the Head of Sinful Man/The Beast). Rev 13 speaks about the Beast that comes up out of the "sea." We are told that the "sea/waters" are ALL peoples and multitudes and nations and tongues, and Sinful Man is what rises out FROM the sea of carnal/fleshly humanity. This Beast exists through the 1st 6000 years of humanity, and then a fatal wound lands upon the head of the Beast (Satan, the head of sinful man is cast into the bottomless pit "Sheol") and during this time of RESTING from sin, humanity is given a stay of relief from the control of sin (the Beast is NOT, and Messiah and His Saints do the CONTROLLING and GUIDING), and then the Beast (Sinful Man) reappears when it comes up OUT of the EARTH (the resurrection on the 8th Great Day of ALL of humanity), and those who follow AFTER their carnal/sinful desires (The Beast) will not survive, but will be cast into the Lake of Fire, which is the Second Death.

Now I know Eliyahu that you will be incapable of believing who the Beast really is, as long as you refuse to accept the Truth that YOU, with the help of wicked men, did SLAY and SACRIFICE Messiah Yeshua. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols
    (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
      Shalom Eliyahu, you can take this to the bank of knowledge and understanding...the Beast is Sinful Man. Sinful man corresponds to the Beast of the 1st 6000 years of humanity, but then during the 1000 year reign of Messiah WITH His Body ON the Sabbath (7th Day), Sinful Man IS NOT (Mankind is to REST from their sin on The Sabbath/Lord's Day), and then Sinful Man is yet to come back to life on the 8th Great Day (the resurrection of all) when Satan/The Devil is released again to deceive (the mortal wound is healed to the Head of Sinful Man/The Beast). Rev 13 speaks about the Beast that comes up out of the "sea." We are told that the "sea/waters" are ALL peoples and multitudes and nations and tongues, and Sinful Man is what rises out FROM the sea of carnal/fleshly humanity. This Beast exists through the 1st 6000 years of humanity, and then a fatal wound lands upon the head of the Beast (Satan, the head of sinful man is cast into the bottomless pit "Sheol") and during this time of RESTING from sin, humanity is given a stay of relief from the control of sin (the Beast is NOT, and Messiah and His Saints do the CONTROLLING and GUIDING), and then the Beast (Sinful Man) reappears when it comes up OUT of the EARTH (the resurrection on the 8th Great Day of ALL of humanity), and those who follow AFTER their carnal/sinful desires (The Beast) will not survive, but will be cast into the Lake of Fire, which is the Second Death.

Now I know Eliyahu that you will be incapable of believing who the Beast really is, as long as you refuse to accept the Truth that YOU, with the help of wicked men, did SLAY and SACRIFICE Messiah Yeshua. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
      Oh I know that mankind is sinful and part of it. So tell us Ken, since mankind has been here for 6 thousand years, does mankind simply suddenly come out of the abiss or the bottomless pit?

Next time try showing us scriptures, and not your own imaginations about it.

Comment

Where did you get that mankind comes out of the abyss at 6000 years?

Oh I know that mankind is sinful and part of it. So tell us Ken, since mankind has been here for 6 thousand years, does mankind simply suddenly come out of the abiss or the bottomless pit?

Next time try showing us scriptures, and not your own imaginations about it.
        Shalom Eliyahu, where did you get that mankind comes out of the abyss after being here for 6000 years? Please re-read what I wrote. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

P.S. I did use Scriptures, I just didn't quote them.
        Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
        (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

Comment

Shalom Eliyahu, where did you get that mankind comes out of the abyss after being here for 6000 years? Please re-read what I wrote. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

Ken,

Your the one that said sinful man is the beast, not me, and Rev.11:7 and Rev.17:8 says the beast comes out of the bottomless pit, and that is why I asked you, did man ascend out of the bottomless pit.

Comment

Ken,

The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit

Your the one that said sinful man is the beast, and not me, and Rev.11:7 and Rev.17:8 says the beast shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and that is why I asked you, did man ascend out of the bottomless pit?

Comment

It's very evident you did not read what I wrote.

Ken,

The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit

Your the one that said sinful man is the beast, and not me, and Rev.11:7 and Rev.17:8 says the beast shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and that is why I asked you, did man ascend out of the bottomless pit?
              Shalom Eliyahu, it is very evident that you did not read what I wrote, but IF you did, then it appears you are purposefully "wresting" it:

You see Eliyahu, you misinterpreted my words as you frequently do with the written Word of the Scriptures, when you stated:

So tell us Ken, since mankind has been here for 6 thousand years, does mankind simply suddenly come out of the abiss or the bottomless pit?
              You mistook what I said and added in your OWN interpretation of what you thought I said. I did not say that since mankind has been here for 6 thousand years that mankind will suddenly come out of the abyss. I very clearly told you that after 6000 years, sinful man "and is not" (Rev 17:8). This "and is not" refers to the 7th Millennium, the 1000 year reign of Messiah and His Body when THEY will be the controlling influence on those who physically survive the RETURN of Messiah. Sinful Man (The Beast) will NOT BE there during THEIR reign of 1000 years, but AFTER that 1000 years, ON the 8th Great Day, Sinful Man (The Beast) comes up OUT of the EARTH (the Resurrection of the 8th Great Day) (Rev 13:11 & Rev 20:5 & 13).

Hopefully, you have read what I wrote this time and will not try to add in your own interpretation to my words. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

Comment

Ken,

Ken,

I re-quoted these texts above exactly as they are written in the OKJV, and you like to put your own twist on not only the scriptures, but also my words too.

See here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...less+pit&t=KJV

Comment

I see you have failed to read again what I posted to you.

Ken,

I re-quoted these texts above exactly as they are written in the OKJV, and you like to put your own twist on not only the scriptures, but also my words too.

See here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...less+pit&t=KJV
                  Shalom Eliyahu, I see you have failed again to read what I have posted to you. No where did I challenge the texts of Scriptures that you posted, what I challenged was YOUR misinterpretation of what I originally wrote. Do you not understand that? So it is really futile for me to continue this conversation with you. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

Comment

Shalom Eliyahu, I see you have failed again to read what I have posted to you. No where did I challenge the texts of Scriptures that you posted, what I challenged was YOUR misinterpretation of what I originally wrote. Do you not understand that? So it is really futile for me to continue this conversation with you. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
                    Yea, it really is futile Ken, since you like to re-interpret people's words into a made lie, and now everyone truly knows who your father is John 8:44.

Comment

I'm not lying.

Yea, it really is futile Ken, since you like to re-interpret people's words into a made lie, and now everyone truly knows who your father is John 8:44.
                      Shalom Eliyahu, I am not lying. I was being very truthful. Just exactly what did you mean when you wrote the following, and why did you try to attribute your words to what I wrote:

So tell us Ken, since mankind has been here for 6 thousand years, does mankind simply suddenly come out of the abiss or the bottomless pit?
                      Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

Comment

Ken, did you not say, sinful man was the beast?

So I asked you, does 6 thousand years sinful man ascend out of the bottomless pit?

Comment

Ken,

Ken,

Do these verses ABOVE in these quoted scriptures read that, sinful man ascended out of the bottomless pit?

Comment

Ken, I was not attributing anything to you, I was merely asking you a question.

Comment

I did.

Ken, did you not say, sinful man was the beast?

So I asked you, does 6 thousand years sinful man ascend out of the bottomless pit?
                              Shalom Eliyahu, I did say that sinful man is the Beast. I don't think you understood it though.

Now, please explain "does 6 thousand years sinful man ascend out of the bottomless pit?" Why don't you construct this question to where it could be understood properly? Do you mean, "does 6 thousand years of sinful man suddenly ascend out of the bottomless pit" as you ORIGINALLY asked:

This was YOUR original question (I added the "bold" in):
                              I explained to you that mankind comes up out of the EARTH (abyss) after 7000 years, not 6000 years. Why can't you grasp that? So just exactly what is your question? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

Comment

Working...
                              X