Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Is the Law of God for Jesus Ekklesia Today?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    The law of Moses is the law of GOD.

    See all of these scriptures below.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...w+of+God&t=KJV

    Comment


    • #17
      You see folks, Lucy wants you to live like the world as she does, and she wants all of you in hell with her and her god and father John 8:44 and Matthew 25:41.

      http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...he+devil&t=KJV

      Comment


      • #18
        EliYah: Is this below as you were trying to tell me to do on the phone?

        Every verse of scriptures on the word 'law'.

        http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...eria=law&t=KJV

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by guyguy View Post
          EliYah: Is this below as you were trying to tell me to do on the phone?

          Every verse of scriptures on the word 'law'.

          http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...eria=law&t=KJV
          Guyguy,

          Yes indeed my Brother and friend, and in doing this, it gives the reader every verse on the law, and they do not have to believe you, because it is the writers of scriptures itself telling them the truth.

          PS: If you keep doing this, they will not be able to tell us apart, only by looking at the name.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
            Guyguy,

            Yes indeed my Brother and friend, and in doing this, it gives the reader every verse on the law, and they do not have to believe you, because it is the writers of scriptures itself telling them the truth.

            PS: If you keep doing this, they will not be able to tell us apart, only by looking at the name.
            EliYah: I'm accustomed to using E-Sword off line; but I find the B.L.B. much better for real time use of the internet, and thanks for telling me about it.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by guyguy View Post
              EliYah: I'm accustomed to using E-Sword off line; but I find the B.L.B. much better for real time use of the internet, and thanks for telling me about it.
              My Brother,

              Remember to ALWAYS let the scriptures, its words and verses interpret itself with its own words, collect all of the verses in the scriptures on a subject, put them all together for every explanation, this is what Paul called rightly dividing the word of truth.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
                My Brother,

                Remember to ALWAYS let the scriptures, its words and verses interpret itself with its own words, collect all of the verses in the scriptures on a subject, put them all together for every explanation, this is what Paul called rightly dividing the word of truth.
                EliYah: Sounds right to me; and you remember as I told you, it is ok to give your own opinion of the scriptures, as long as it agrees and does not contradict the scriptures.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by guyguy View Post
                  EliYah: Sounds right to me; and you remember as I told you, it is ok to give your own opinion of the scriptures, as long as it agrees and does not contradict the scriptures.
                  I remember my Brother, but that will take me some time getting used to, and IF I do give my opinion, it will not contradict the already written word.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    And if people do not read, nor believe, or put the scripture verses to use and work and do in their life it will not profit them anything, and neither will YAH bless them.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Watch out

                      For those who take you back under the curses of the law given by angels

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Only a few find eternal life

                        The rest remain dead in sin therefore dont believe the rest find the truth for yourself

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                          The rest remain dead in sin therefore dont believe the rest find the truth for yourself
                          Lucy,

                          Why wont you show us a verse of scripture itself that tells us, the law is a curse, instead of telling people your own BD? What is BD? Bull Dung.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Beware of Lucy and her father John 8:44.

                            Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: Matthew 25:41.

                            http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...he+devil&t=KJV

                            Beware of Lucy and her father John 8:44 who wants you in the pits of hell with them.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Well Lucy,

                              One good thing come out of my banishment(put out of the synogue) for 15 days, it brought 2 more people out of the wood work, and you can thank Spying for that.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Lucys's humpteenth anti-law thread.

                                Lucy,

                                This is your umpteenth anti-law of YAH thread, and you keep repeating the same old lies over and over again, you must be like Joseph Goebels of Hitler's SS propaganda machine, he said that if you repeat a lie over and over again, then people will finally believe it.

                                But not the people of Messiah will believe your lies.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X