manifesting the MINISTRY of Jesus or the devil [satan]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• manifesting the MINISTRY of Jesus or the devil [satan]

Is this the ministry of Jesus OR of the devil?

i ask
    Is Jesus manifesting here to the lost captive or is the devil in control
    choose which ministry~~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kttVCbTrDLw

do you think Jesus would manifest like this -or- is it the devil in ministry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y1xJAVZxXg

jesus
    or
    satan.

Jesus is the sum ministry of all gods.

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
      Is this the ministry of Jesus OR of the devil?

i ask
      Is Jesus manifesting here to the lost captive or is the devil in control
      choose which ministry~~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kttVCbTrDLw
      You have the very character of the devil; and you show his character, lying, false accusing others, and slandering is the very meaning of the words -devil and satan- look them up.

This is the real satanic world; get a grip and a real life.

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...+of+christians
      It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

Comment

is this manifesting the ministry of Jesus or satan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4twoAPUYi6Y

to this

=X&ved=0ahUKEwi0q9K7wPnaAhVIn5QKHV9yDLIQ_AUICigB&biw=1899&bih=904

jesus or satan
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chgFrdQeXt4

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4twoAPUYi6Y

to this

=X&ved=0ahUKEwi0q9K7wPnaAhVIn5QKHV9yDLIQ_AUICigB&biw=1899&bih=904

jesus or satan
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chgFrdQeXt4
          Jesus is, “the image of the invisible God,” and THE standard by which all other images of God must be held accountable.
          Quit giving the devil any power over you,
          he has none unless you give it to him, so don›t!
          Jesus defeated him and gave you power over him
          – USE IT –
          You have been given Power over ALL the power of the enemy!

The «Church» does not teach this - The Bible does!
          Christ was speaking of spiritual power over the enemy; and not physical power, you know nothing of the real truth in the Bible, and you know even less of the real satanic world.
          It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

Comment

the ministry of Jesus or satan

child sacrifices.

Child Sacrifice in Ancient Israel
            It [religion] is a history of wickedness that has served to corrupt and brutalize mankind;
            and, for my part, I sincerely detest it as I detest everything that is cruel.
            -Thomas Paine
            Child sacrifice is the ritualistic killing of children in order to please or appease a god.
            consider
            * holy inspiration?
            or
            * devilishly inspired?

Joshua
            Joshua practiced what is called "foundation sacrifice."
            In order to protect a structure from evil powers, a person was killed and buried at the foundation of a city or building.
            Sometimes the victim was walled in alive.
            In this case, Joshua's victim would be someone's first born.

(Josh. 6:26-27)
            26Joshua laid an oath upon them at that time, saying,
            "Cursed before the LORD be the man that rises up and rebuilds this city, Jericho.
            At the cost of his first-born shall he lay its foundation, and at the cost of his youngest son shall he set up its gates."
            27So the LORD was with Joshua; and his fame was in all the land. (Josh. 6:26-27)
            https://www.google.com.au/search?q=p...w=1920&bih=930

Comment

Originally posted by Peach View Post
              Christ was speaking of spiritual power over the enemy; and not physical power, you know nothing of the real truth in the Bible, and you know even less of the real satanic world.
              Peach,

That is true, its called spiritual warfare through Messiah and the Cross, and Spying created a thread on this, you may want search for it under Spiritual warfare.

And why do you never quote any scriptures, if I may ask?

Comment

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
                Peach,

That is true, its called spiritual warfare through Messiah and the Cross, and Spying created a thread on this, you may want search for it under Spiritual warfare.

And why do you never quote any scriptures, if I may ask?
                Because I'm a woman who respects the Bible and the LORD'S authority and decision to not teach 1Timothy 2:12.

Comment

King David

King David participated in the sacrifice of seven men at the beginning of a barley harvest with an eye towards ending famine in the land.
                  There was famine in the kingdom of David for three years.
                  When David asked God what he could do about it.
                  God explained that it was because of bloodguilt on Saul because he put the Gibeonites to death.

1Now there was a famine in the days of David for three years, year after year; and David sought the face of the LORD.
                  And the LORD said,"There is bloodguilt on Saul and on his house, because he put the Gibeonites to death." (2 Sam. 21:1)

So David called for the Gibeonites and wanted to know what he could do to expiate for what Saul did.

2So the king called the Gibeonites. Now the Gibeonites were not of the people of Israel, but of the remnant of the Amorites; although the people of Israel had sworn to spare them, Saul had sought to slay them in his zeal for the people of Israel and Judah.
                  3And David said to the Gibeonites, "What shall I do for you? And how shall I make expiation, that you may bless the heritage of the LORD?" (2 Sam. 21:2-3)

The Gibeonites replied that it was not a matter of money. What they wanted was seven of Saul's sons so they may hang them. David agreed.

4The Gibeonites said to him, "It is not a matter of silver or gold between us and Saul or his house; neither is it for us to put any man to death in Israel.
                  " And he said, "What do you say that I shall do for you?"
                  5They said to the king, "The man who consumed us and planned to destroy us, so that we should have no place in all the territory of Israel,
                  6let seven of his sons be given to us, so that we may hang them up before the LORD at Gibeon on the mountain of the LORD."
                  And the king said, "I will give them." (2 Sam. 21:4-6)

David picked two of Saul's sons and five of his grandsons.
                  They were hanged on the mountain before God, at the beginning of the barley harvest.

7But the king spared Mephibosheth, the son of Saul's son Jonathan, because of the oath of the LORD which was between them, between David and Jonathan the son of Saul.
                  8The king took the two sons of Rizpah the daughter of Aiah, whom she bore to Saul, Armoni and Mephibosheth; and the five sons of Merab the daughter of Saul, whom she bore to Adri-el the son of Barzillai the Meholathite;
                  9and he gave them into the hands of the Gibeonites, and they hanged them on the mountain before the LORD, and the seven of them perished together.
                  They were put to death in the first days of harvest, at the beginning of barley harvest. (2 Sam. 21:7-9)

Comment

Ok.

Originally posted by Peach View Post
                    Because I'm a woman who respects the Bible and the LORD'S authority and decision to not teach 1Timothy 2:12.
                    Peach,

Ok, now your a real godly woman.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2V7KbbfRHA

Kenneth E. Hagin - Drunk in the Spirit, Holy Laughter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7i9euTdpjs

a comment from a churchian [called blue sky]
                      Blue sky
                      ''in the last day I will pour out my spirit upon All Flesh
                      I love it the natural man cannot understand the things of the Holy Ghost because their spiritual discern.
                      my goodness .
                      the devil can not like this .
                      always remember the enemy can't give Joy.
                      he don't have it in his nature.
                      joy is from God.
                      hooooouuuu. Holy Ghost ''
                      BTW
                      did Jesus minister out to the lost like this?
                      yes/no/maybe?

Comment

Only a dumb idiot like you would question the LORD'S decision and authority, and disrespect Him and it.

Comment

God purposively gave bad laws which discouraged life and made them offer gifts of their first born by fire.
                          All this was to horrify them and show them he is the Lord.
                          We can presume that God gave these bad laws to Moses too.

25Moreover I gave them statutes that were not good and ordinances by which they could not have life;
                          26and I defiled them through their very gifts in making them offer by fire all their first-born, that I might horrify them;
                          I did it that they might know that I am the LORD.
                          (Ezek. 20:25-26)
                          He tells us that from the time when the people of Israel were in the wilderness, to his day they sacrificed their sons by fire.

30Wherefore say to the house of Israel, Thus says the Lord GOD: Will you defile yourselves after the manner of your fathers and go astray after their detestable things?
                          31When you offer your gifts and sacrifice your sons by fire, you defile yourselves with all your idols to this day.
                          And shall I be inquired of by you, O house of Israel?
                          As I live, says the Lord GOD, I will not be inquired of by you.
                          (Ezek. 20:30-31)
                          Take notice.
                          In one case Ezekiel says God made the Israelites offer their children by fire to horrify them.
                          In the other, he complains when they do the same for other gods.

https://www.google.com.au/search?biw....0.Vav0bTwsLbU

Comment

Lucy,

These verses in Ezekiel is speaking of the children of Israel that despised YAH'S laws, statutes and commandments, and he gave them over to the heathen nations to do those things, because they thought and said like you, that they were bad to do.

Comment

She can't even understand the Bible verses; and this is another proof she does not have the LORD'S Holy Spirit.

Comment

Working...
                              X