Lucy The Defiled.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
    physical death is abolished here for the born souls into HIS INCORRUPTIBLE SEED = INTO THE ORDER OF MELCHEDEZEK = Yeshua informs His friends.[john 11 v 24 25 26]personally
    if you are not HIS FRIEND YOU DONT GET INFORMED. and DIE IN YOUR SINS
    Lucy,

Yeshua Messiah is speaking of the second death Rev.2:11 in John 11:24-26, and all you dish out to people is your own lying hogwash about the scripture verses.

Comment

Lucy,

Go answer my other questions in your thread.

Comment

I am not into the dead telling me how to think from a corrupted unholy book

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
        Lucy,

Go answer my other questions in your thread.
        ELIJAH
        I Consider you in the class of ''the dead'' - the dead are unclean = they die IN sin

2000YRS ''death is a blessing'' [the biggest lie going] has been peddled by apostates like you Elijah WHO QUOTE verses only.
        you have NO divine wisdom or holy reasoning abilities but like a bible robot just quote verses

aka MR ''PICK-A-VERSE''

All die IN SIN AND NEVER EVER ASK QUESTIONS OF WHY THIS IS SO = THEY LIvE IN A LIE AND DIE IN A LIE - like you will Elijah

I have no connection with uncleaness cruelty nor death --I DWELL INSIDE A LIVING loving SALVATION and the most blessed and divinely loved of women

Comment

ELIJAH
          I Consider you in the class of ''the dead'' - the dead are unclean = they die IN sin

2000YRS ''death is a blessing'' [the biggest lie going] has been peddled by apostates like you Elijah WHO QUOTE verses only.
          you have NO divine wisdom or holy reasoning abilities but like a bible robot just quote verses

aka MR ''PICK-A-VERSE''

All die IN SIN AND NEVER EVER ASK QUESTIONS OF WHY THIS IS SO = THEY LIvE IN A LIE AND DIE IN A LIE - like you will Elijah

I have no connection with uncleaness cruelty nor death --I DWELL IUNSIDE A LIVING SALVATION and the most blessed and divinely loved of women
          Sure you do, you lie in contradiction of the scriptures, blaspheme the Deity and the Holy Spirit of the scriptures one minute, and then lie and fake it the next minute, and as I said that you would in your thread.

And Lucy, next you will be lying and fakin it saying:

Oh I follow my savior...oh he gives me eternal life Jn.10V10.

See here:http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/showthr...2081#post32081

Comment

Yes sir he sure does john 10 v 10 is real l,ive and living

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
            Sure you do, you lie in contradiction of the scriptures, blaspheme the Deity and the Holy Spirit of the scriptures one minute, and then lie and fake it the next minute, and as I said that you would in your thread.

And Lucy, next you will be lying and fakin it saying:

Oh I follow my savior...oh he gives me eternal life Jn.10V10.

See here:http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/showthr...2081#post32081
            EVERYTHING ABOUT JOHN 10 V 10 IS TRUE REAL AND AWESOME
            I would not go back and live in the vomit of religious flesh and a dead men's church if you paid me trillions of $$$
            the stench would sicken me =aka = the stink of dying corpses.

‎ou have no idea Elijah of the truth person and HIS GOODNEWS
            you just ramble on quoting your robotic verses and getting closer to your tomb with each passing day.
            you are only1 of the billions of ''dead men walking''

Comment

Yea, that's a joke and laugh on you.

EVERYTHING ABOUT JOHN 10 V 10 IS TRUE REAL AND AWESOME
              I would not go back and live in the vomit of religious flesh and a dead men's church if you paid me trillions of $$$
              the stench would sicken me =aka = the stink of dying corpses.

‎ou have no idea Elijah of the truth person and HIS GOODNEWS
              you just ramble on quoting your robotic verses and getting closer to your tomb with each passing day.
              you are only1 of the billions of ''dead men walking''
              Yea, that's a joke and laugh on you.

Peach is the real truthful woman on this forum, at least she's not a lying hypocrite like you.

Comment

Jesus told of your true condition Elijah

let the dead [ the unclean who die ''''in'''' sin] bury the dead.
                YOUR LIFE.

the unclean, telling the BORN AGAIN how to live =- back inside the world of the flesh inc. the indoctrination of Christianity.

Comment

let the dead [ the unclean who die ''''in'''' sin] bury the dead.
                  YOUR LIFE.

the unclean, telling the BORN AGAIN how to live =- back inside the world of the flesh inc. the indoctrination of Christianity.
                  And you lie Lucy, because you are not saved nor born again, you refuse to believe and accept Messiah and His apostles written words and obey them, and your a fake, like you were fakin it in that church you talked about.

Comment

Working...
                  X