Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is SATAN a defeated foe = if so WHY ARE YOU his VICTIM

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    mocking Jesus

    Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
    and heaping praises on satan
    by telling us he is not defeated - is not a great idea
    [no lie in that]

    https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...F6&FORM=IQFRBA

    Comment


    • #32
      No one is mocking Messiah, only telling the truth.

      Lucy,

      Here is the truth by Messiah Himself about the devil, and you refuse to believe Messiah.

      Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God.

      Those by the way side are they that hear (the word of God); then comes the devil, and takes away the word (of God) out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.
      Luke 8:11-12.

      Without believing the word of YAH no one can be saved, and it is the devil that takes the word out of people's hearts or mind, and this is the same evil that your doing also.

      Here below are all of the verses on the devil.

      http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...ia=devil&t=KJV

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
        Lucy,

        Here is the truth by Messiah Himself about the devil, and you refuse to believe Messiah.

        Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God.

        Those by the way side are they that hear (the word of God); then comes the devil, and takes away the word (of God) out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.
        Luke 8:11-12.

        Without believing the word of YAH no one can be saved, and it is the devil that takes the word out of people's hearts or mind, and this is the same evil that your doing also.

        Here below are all of the verses on the devil.

        http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...ia=devil&t=KJV
        Hey Elijah: That is exactly as she is doing; she is trying to discredit the word of the LORD, so others will not believe and be saved, she does the work of her father the devil.
        It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Peach View Post
          Hey Elijah: That is exactly as she is doing; she is trying to discredit the word of the LORD, so others will not believe and be saved, she does the work of her father the devil.
          Peach,

          Sad to say it, but that is true, I have watched Lucy go from believing the scriptures in the past to now throwing them away, and she braggs about her wealth and riches, as if the true Father YAH must have everyone rich.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
            Peach,

            Sad to say it, but that is true, I have watched Lucy go from believing the scriptures in the past to now throwing them away, and she braggs about her wealth and riches, as if the true Father YAH must have everyone rich.
            You should be well aware that it is those who have sold their soul to the devil and worship him; and he gives them their wealth in this world read Matt.4:8-9.
            It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

            Comment


            • #36
              Please watch of some who has sold their soul to the devil.

              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq9SH0PcWzY
              It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

              Comment


              • #37
                people have to ask WHY AM I A VICTIM

                when the devil is a defeated foe?
                perhaps you need to understand the finished work of the cross far better than you do
                SO~~~
                here is some divine inspirations to help you have a change OF MIND and a NEW LIFE

                https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...il&FORM=RESTAB

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                  when the devil is a defeated foe?
                  perhaps you need to understand the finished work of the cross far better than you do
                  SO~~~
                  here is some divine inspirations to help you have a change OF MIND and a NEW LIFE

                  https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...il&FORM=RESTAB
                  Lucy, why did you NOT show us the verse that says these words of yours, the devil is a defeated foe?

                  Because there is no scripture that tells us that, the devil is a defeated foe, and this is your made up lie out of your own mind.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
                    Lucy, why did you NOT show us the verse that says these words of yours, the devil is a defeated foe?

                    Because there is no scripture that tells us that, the devil is a defeated foe, and this is your made up lie out of your own mind.
                    Those who add to the LORD'S words are by definition called liars Pro.30:6.
                    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X