X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dear Ken and ELIJAH WISH TO ''EXPOSE MY LIES'' ON THIS FORUM

dear Ken and ELIJAH WISH TO ''EXPOSE MY LIES'' ON THIS FORUM
    PLEASE you are more than welcome to place me in your ''hot seat''
    I am well able to defend my Saviour at any hour and in every way.

''bring it on''
    boys

lets not hide anything

i am more than happy to correct you
    and place you into the ways of the truth so you as ''captives'' can be set free

Comment

i will have to slap your wrist so be warned BOYS

Ken
      when you try to convert us to JUDAIZER ARMSTRONGISM - that really gets up my nostrils
      and when you also make
      MOSES the ''all-together-must-be-obeyed'' god rather than THE GOOD NEWS

Elijah must be watched.
      When he reverts to a 10yrs old poster and fails to rightly divide the ministry of Jesus to the Jews and then HIS MINISTRY TO HIS new creation IN THE PREACHING OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD.
      this upsets me because he cannot rightly divide

also
      it must be recognised THE SCRIPTURES HAVE BEEN CORRUPTED AND ONLY THE ''FRUITS'' OF ALL gods tell their characters and who is who [ THE INVISIBLE FATHER OF ALL CREATION OR THE DEVIL POSING AS A FATHER OF LIGHT]

also
      it can be questioned if the boys are ''closet freemasons'' - well known now in religious circles to have infiltrated the church now = but also from its very beginning
      SAUL/PAUL is mentioned as 1 in the freemasonic encyclopedia.
      also proclaimed himself as a ''master builder'' [the clue to others saying in a secret code = i am a 33 deg mason]

Comment

I answered your lies on the other thread. Go there and respond.

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
        Ken
        when you try to convert us to JUDAIZER ARMSTRONGISM - that really gets up my nostrils
        and when you also make
        MOSES the ''all-together-must-be-obeyed'' god rather than THE GOOD NEWS

Elijah must be watched.
        When he reverts to a 10yrs old poster and fails to rightly divide the ministry of Jesus to the Jews and then HIS MINISTRY TO HIS new creation IN THE PREACHING OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD.
        this upsets me because he cannot rightly divide

also
        it must be recognised THE SCRIPTURES HAVE BEEN CORRUPTED AND ONLY THE ''FRUITS'' OF ALL gods tell their characters and who is who [ THE INVISIBLE FATHER OF ALL CREATION OR THE DEVIL POSING AS A FATHER OF LIGHT]

also
        it can be questioned if the boys are ''closet freemasons'' - well known now in religious circles to have infiltrated the church now = but also from its very beginning
        SAUL/PAUL is mentioned as 1 in the freemasonic encyclopedia.
        also proclaimed himself as a ''master builder'' [the clue to others saying in a secret code = i am a 33 deg mason]
        Lucy, I answered your lies on the other thread, go there and respond. Ken
        Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
        Abstain from meats offered to idols
        (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
        So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

what lie is that?

Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
          Lucy, I answered your lies on the other thread, go there and respond. Ken
          lies is plural - as in many
          show me where?

oh yes - found it
          now to my ''lies''

perhaps we can clear this up dear Ken
          you were a ''supporter'' Ken of child abuser.
          these ''lies'' are from your own LA archives

i bring this SENTENCE to your attention Ken.
          ''My older sister and I disclosed our abuse to my father first--and he believed us.''
          [spying the father?]
          hey
          the best thing for you to do dear Ken is to get your dear Brother Spying to refute the ''lies'' told by his daughters about being molested with a vibrator HERE.
          THIS WAY WE CAN SEE WHO IS THE REAL LIAR

IF SPYING condemns and denounces his girls as liars and accuses his own daughter/daughters of lying about their abusers and their molesting at a tender age - the record will be straightened out.
          and
          you can apologise to me.

SO LETS HEAR FROM SPYING HOW HIS DAUGHTERS WERE NOT MOLESTED AT ALL AND IT WAS A BUNCH OF LIES.
          INFACT he can tell us how the whole threads were made up and nothing happened.
          Last edited by LucySmith; 05-01-2018, 10:32 PM.

Comment

oh Ken dear, do you think Spying shal called his daughters liars?

05-01-2002, 07:40 AM
            Spying
            Administrator

A Certain Safe Place In Our Hearts!
            Hi Split,

It is absolutely great to hear from you, and you are most welcome here. This is a place to talk and share, and I wish that Lo Ammi was a safe place for all to speak and make their feelings known, but more often than not this is a battle ground that only the bold and courageous dare enter. You are a leader.

Monday evening I attended a gathering of men and women at Duff's Restaurant in the Central West End to listen to readings of stories and experiences shared in poems and song by those who were victims of sexual crimes and by those who work to help the victims. Your cousin and my niece read several of her poems. It was one of those heightened emotional experiences which you do write about. I questioned Rovivrus at the end of the program because I was curious as to why more victims do not take the opportunity to write publicly on the forums and tell their stories and gain the release that comes through telling one's story?
            They do this by speaking in public which to me takes far more courage than writing on a forum. She replied to me that Lo Ammi is not a safe place for victims to express themselves. I regret that she is in a certain sense right, but each of us in our own way are victims of some struggle, misfortune and abuse, and in time all our stories find expression. This is place of struggle and expression, and we never know who is watching as we war to learn and know each other, and we never know who is being impacted for the good by what we write. There is always hope. Our lives unfold in beautiful color, all the colors of the rainbow, and all of us fine the pot of gold at the end, but first the storms do come.

You know full well growing up that most of my speaking was directed at the adults rather than to the children. You also know how much emphasis we placed on knowledge and understanding within our assembly. Knowledge is knowledge, and understanding is understanding, but that was not my personal goal for you children. My personal goal was first and foremost one of consistency and stability. I wanted you all to grow up remembering that your parents and Uncle Spying kept the Sabbath Day. I also wanted the Sabbath Day to be a special day in your minds. I wanted you to enjoy tasty food and drink. I wanted you to romp and play with your cousins all refreshed after sleeping through the sermons. I wanted you to have fun so that the Sabbath Day would always be special in your minds.

You know, Split, we cannot replace what we had. We can't go back. We can only go forward. There is something very special about home assemblies which endure. I look forward to the day in which I am sitting on the couch falling asleep listening to you speaking. Now, that is not exactly a pot of gold, but it would be pretty close in my mind!

Thanks for coming and speaking in sincerity and truth to us.

Love, Spying
            [I thickened the relevant sentence... that were not in the original]
            Spying was listening to the experiences and poems of abused family members
            perhaps you need to apologise NOW dear ken, for your posts to me.
            you seem to suffer from a deadly virus called = ''lets pretend and let me drink denial juice''
            lets continue
            ROVIVRUS

Dear Split,

When I was re-reading over your post this morning I stopped at the part when you were explaining how easy it is to cry--all the time and anywhere. I do remember being in that place. In fact, I went back through the first page of the book that I am writing and the second paragraph almost replicated what you had written. I wrote that part in July of 2001. I was talking about how the tears come at random, at home, at school, in the car, almost anywhere. And when they come, you can’t stop them very easily. Last year, I had to go outside and find a secluded spot on the fifteen minute breaks of my night classes so that I could cry. This happened a lot during my family therapy class. You can imagine, the general topics of the class were really hitting home.

But I just wanted to tell you that you are not alone. My little brother and I write each other letters. I started doing this with him about 6+ months ago so that he had a way to get his feelings out. It also keeps us in touch during hectic schedules. He wrote me the other day and had a similar story about the “tears”. He said he has dreams about his two best friends (cousins) that were taken away and that he wakes up crying at night. I think we probably all have silent moments of pain like this, more than any of us realize. He continued to write and tell me how he didn’t even get to say good-bye to them and that it almost feels like someone died. He is exactly right. Something did die. The way we “were” is what died. The way things used to be in our family and in our church needs to be mourned and we all need to say good-bye to it in our own way. Even if relationships are reconciled in the future, they will be new relationships, we will be a new family, and the church will be a new church…do you see? So it’s ok to mourn and grieve for our loss, while still creating the Possibility that Explorer was speaking about. I hope I am making sense here.

I realize that you might still be in a place where it is hard to see that anything good or positive has come from this situation in our family. But I must tell you that a long enough amount of time has gone by, since the abuse was first disclosed, that I am able to look back and reflect and identify positive things--or what I consider to be gains as well as losses. I can also tell you that I would have bet my life on the fact that I never would have said that last sentence. So anything is Possible. Explorer, you taught me that!

Love,
            Rovivrus
            perhaps you can see why dear Ken - I never heed your religious instructions.

Comment

CONT.. did you stand behind that wall of deceit KEN AND LET DOWN YOUR BROTHER

Rovivrus2

I feel ya!
              Split,

I feel your pain, right along with you.

I thought I'd post some of my raw emotions for you to read. This is just something I wrote back in December. I didn't write down what triggered it. I probably heard something disturbing through the grapevine, that led me to have a bad day. That just happens from time to time, and before you know it--you feel like you are right back where you used to be a year or two ago. I usually feel better after I write, during those moments.

Not Yet..

It’s one of those days when I want to face him/
              To shake and make him/
              See the damage he created/
              As they call me evil/
              I stand behind the wall of deceitful/
              That he has built/
              With all his guilt/
              But the wall will crumble/
              He’ll mess up and stumble/
              His lies will pour out of his portrayal of humble/
              His mind will know how he has forsaken many others/
              But wait, nope, quit it/
              He’s never going to get it/
              Why do I wish it/
              Why do I even begin to think it/
              Just toss it and sink it/
              The idea that we will win this/
              Isn’t it a shot in the dark/
              Not a light, but just a spark/
              Like we’re the fish and he’s the shark/
              And his bite is bigger than his bark/
              Because they still believe him/
              And he’s still breathin’/
              And she’ll never leave him/
              He’s so far down deep in/
              His story that he has written/
              As they all sit by and listen/
              As if he even makes logical sense/
              But yet he’s got people sittin’ on the fence/
              Afraid to make a move/
              Scared to even choose/
              Like he controls the mood/
              And he sets the stage and mold/
              And just when you wonder if they can get any colder/
              They’re still marchin’ behind him like his army of soldiers/
              While my grandparents get even older/
              And here comes my rage/
              It’s still going to be here on the next page/
              I’m sick of paying his high priced wage/
              He better not take my truth to his grave/
              What I would do if I could just hear him say/
              That he did it, it’s real/
              That he chose to make me feel/
              Those feelings inside that I didn’t understand/
              the damage he did with that vibrator in his hand/
              And yet I’ve taken his life and buried it in the sand?/
              Wow, that is quite an interesting conclusion/
              I should shut my mouth and cover my bruises?/
              I should tell him I’m sorry for what I have ruined?/
              Not a chance, not even a shred/
              That those words will ever come out of my head/
              I may have made him lay in it, but he made his own bed/
              He caused this whole mess/
              It’s because of him that my pain won’t rest/
              At least, not yet.

Rovivrus2
              12-15-02
              GET SPYING TO DENOUNCE his girls as liars
              when you accuse a person of lying dear Ken = make sure y0u don't leave the ''evidence'' in your archives on L A - to come back to haunt you.

Comment

Ken and elijah = most used word to me is ''liar''

WHY SO
                because i tell the truth of the Gospel and they HATE IT
                WHY?
                BECAUSE they mix the old covenant with the new covenant
                meaning
                the former OLD MAN COHABITING WITH the divine NEW CREATURE - AN IMPOSSIBILITY
                [ the old wine of the law of moses cannot be mixed with the wine wine of the new covenant]
                this is what the boys try to do.

Elijah reads the bible as an idol and a literal library book - and cannot understand the deeper things of the gospel.
                He cannot discern, where Jesus is speaking to the jews under that law of the plural angels and where He is preaching out to the masses HIS GOODNEWS AND THE KINGDOM MESSAGES
                WHEN Jesus was speaking to the Jews regarding '' the law'' HE CALLED IT '' YOUR LAW'' never My law or I TOLD YOU = some finer points none seem to notice.
                also He said
                ''your law says'' BUT ''I SAY UNTO YOU'' many times meaning He didn't give the law in the 1st place.
                He said ''your father is the devil''
                what ''father'' is He referring too here?
                satan

So how can we tell IF satan is telling all PEOPLE a PACK OF LIES
                BY '''''THE FRUIT'''''' that is the ONLY holy way TO DISCERN

[when Jesus and I began our walking together '' LUCY, LOOK AT THEIR FRUITS NOT THEIR LIPS''
                i have learnt well to be a fruit inspector.]

IF you were listening to someone who claimed to be divinely inspired, how would you know if it was true?
                How would you recognize its ultimate source?

HOW DO YOU RECOGNISE the law of Moses is NOT divinely given nor inspired.
                the 2 BEINGS can be recognised by their fruits

SATAN - ROB THIEF DESTROY
                ABBA - LOVE JOY AND PEACE. - the GOSPEL defines truth in the teachings of Jesus THE Christ,

And the teachers of the law who came down from Jerusalem said, "He is possessed by Beelzebul! By the prince of demons he is driving out demons."
                Mark 3 v 22
                These scribes had apparently been sent down by the Sanhedrim, on purpose to watch him, and, by giving their own opinion upon his claims, to undermine his influence.
                They gave as their authoritative judgment, "He hath Beelzebub."
                One of the most prominent characteristics of the public works of our S.a.v.i.o.u.r. was the expulsion of evil spirits.

You need to consider this ministry to alleviate your woes of lack poverty obesity and illness because true deliverance was an essential part of the Messiah's ministry
                The multitude, free from prejudice, and using only their natural light of reason, candidly owned the greatness of Christ's miracles as wrought by a Divine power; whereas the Pharisees, filled with envy and malice, attributed these mighty works which He wrought by the finger of God, to the direct agency of Satan.

NOTE WELL
                THE TEACHERS under the law of Moses were unable to discern, the MANIFESTATIONS OF THE MESSIAH.
                WHY NOT?
                [THE law of Moses was so opposite to the GOSPEL WHY? It was plain that the doctrine of Christ had a direct tendency to break the devil's power; ]

You need, to be freed, from the devil who held humans as captives, BUT to live inside the gospel, breaks the devilish powers

Comment

Lucy, you exposed yourself as a liar, when you made up this your words in bold black below, and you lied and said that I said this, and I never wrote nor said this.

the ''hit man'' of the group Elijah did not know the true meaning of ''turn the other cheek''
                  he said ' I never hit anyone in the cheek''
                  Please show us the post and thread number?

Comment

Also Lucy,

Peach caught you up in a lie, when you falsely accused him/her of defending me while I was banned, and Peach never even mentioned my name, and this shows your true character.

Comment

No elijah wrong again

YOU ARE BOTH SOME TYPE OF WEIRD SOX PUPPETS TO EACH OTHER
                      and have a very low intelligence ratio of understanding
                      ALAS
                      you both need deliverance from this form of ''possession''

try
                      DR DEREK PRINCE ON UTUBE - AN EXCELLENT EXPOUNDING of blesses and curses for people like you and your shill.

Comment

Lucy, you despise both me and the scriptures, because I use them to correct and expose your lies or pseudo words that you post on the forum.

Comment

YOU ARE BOTH SOME TYPE OF WEIRD SOX PUPPETS TO EACH OTHER
                          and have a very low intelligence ratio of understanding
                          ALAS
                          you both need deliverance from this form of ''possession''

try
                          DR DEREK PRINCE ON UTUBE - AN EXCELLENT EXPOUNDING of blesses and curses for people like you and your shill.
                          Yea right Lucy, you really speak of yourself, because your the devil's lying messenger, and you show your lying character daily on the forum.

Comment

hit and struck = word meaning

elijah said '' i lied'' over a word HIT versus struck

HIT = word meaning = strike, slap, smack, cuff, punch, beat, thrash, thump, batter, belabour, drub, hook, pound, smash, slam, welt, pummel, hammer, bang, knock, swat, whip, flog,
                            STRUCK[means to strike] = word meaning -bang, beat, hit, pound; bash, wallop

i am happy THE TRUTH IS REVEALED amen - say sorry Elijah for your lie against me

Elijah - seek medical help or deliverance of your mental health issues- as you yourself are the proven liar

Comment

Please show everyone the post and thread NUMBER where I wrote this?

elijah said '' i lied'' over a word HIT versus struck

HIT = word meaning = strike, slap, smack, cuff, punch, beat, thrash, thump, batter, belabour, drub, hook, pound, smash, slam, welt, pummel, hammer, bang, knock, swat, whip, flog,
                              STRUCK = word meaning -bang, beat, hit, pound; bash, wallop

i am happy THE TRUTH IS REVEALED amen - say sorry Elijah for your lie against me

Elijah - seek medical help or deliverance as you yourself are the proven liar
                              Still no post or thread number is there Lucy?

I never hit anyone in the cheek''
                              Please show everyone the post and thread NUMBER where I wrote this your words Lucy?

Comment

Working...
                              X