Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why would religious men PROMOTE EVIL incarnate AS A ''GOODNESS''

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • why would religious men PROMOTE EVIL incarnate AS A ''GOODNESS''

    EVIL inHUMANITY TO CHILDREN OF GOD and beasts - is welcomed JOYFULLY as a GOODNESS FROM GOD.

    Can anyone explain such A wicked mentality?
    And how do some religious men justify acts of sheer inhumanity?
    HUMANITY =hUmaNITY

    Why humans are cruel
    A psychologist explains why humans are so terrible to each other.

    the conventional explanation is that people are able to do terrible things to other people only after having dehumanized them

    because Spying Ken Elijah and assorted others promote a god of evil deeds...they must have been de-human-ised as some stage.

    dehumanise =
    VERB
    dehumanise (verb)
    deprive of positive human qualities.
    when you fail to appreciate the humanity of other people,
    that’s where genocide and slavery and all sorts of evils come from.
    the fact that THEY don't see them as people and their neighbour.

  • #2
    to de-humanise =

    People are reduced to machines, treated like animals for labour.
    [by the god of the O.T.]

    A lot of what went on in the wilderness camps was degrading and humiliating,
    therefore
    It’s about torturing people because you think they deserve it.

    It’s about the pleasure of being dominant over another person.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
      People are reduced to machines, treated like animals for labour.
      [by the god of the O.T.]

      A lot of what went on in the wilderness camps was degrading and humiliating,
      therefore
      It’s about torturing people because you think they deserve it.

      It’s about the pleasure of being dominant over another person.
      Why that OT GOD is the blame for everything, even the blame for mrs jezebel's unbelief too.

      Comment


      • #4
        its about control

        So cruelty isn’t an accident or an aberration, but something central to who and what the OT GODS are?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
          So cruelty isn’t an accident or an aberration, but something central to who and what the OT GODS are?
          Oh it just can't stop bashing the scriptural Messiah, someone give it a pacifier.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
            Oh it just can't stop bashing the scriptural Messiah, someone give it a pacifier.
            Aint that the truth.
            It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

            Comment


            • #7
              If you use divine wisdom

              THOSE WHO ''PROMOTE'' EVIL and worship THESE evils creators - they too are as evil as their gods.

              NOTE
              THESE CAPTIVES TO THE BONDAGES OF EVIL ACTS NEED TO BE SET FREE.

              Comment


              • #8
                Why would a pretending religious woman claim she believes in the scriptural Messiah, tell people that she has eternal life, but does not believe Messiah Himself and His apostles own written words?

                Could it be, no it couldn't, but just could it be she's working for the devil.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Who else would bash the Bible and its Deity 24/7 except the devil and his cohorts.
                  It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Jesus was not a promoter of cruelty nor death in the o.t.

                    WHY NOT?


                    HE DID NOT HOLD THE ''KEYS '' [AUTHORITY TO DEATH]
                    WHO DID?
                    satan.

                    therefore
                    It would have been IMPOSSIBLE FOR JESUS TO MURDER ANYONE IN THE O.T. AS HE NEVER HELD THE'''KEYS''' TO DEATH.


                    [THE DAY THE DEVIL LOST THE KEYS FROM THE GOSPEL OF Nicodemus]
                    After Calvary, Satan and his demons had just three short days to celebrate their killing of God’s latest “prophet” before GOD WALKED INTO HELL.
                    Satan was puzzled and asked
                    , “God, what are you doing here?
                    You said that, since the fall of man, death, Hell and the grave would be my domain!
                    Who gave You the authority to come in here?”

                    • God replied,
                    “Don’t you know?
                    YOU gave me the authority you crucified me at Calvary!”
                    Satan screamed, “What do you mean?
                    That was just another prophet named Jesus!”
                    God said, “No, that wasn’t just another prophet – it was ME!”
                    And at that moment, Satan understood a Scripture that had gnawed at him for centuries!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                      WHY NOT?


                      HE DID NOT HOLD THE ''KEYS '' [AUTHORITY TO DEATH]
                      WHO DID?
                      satan.

                      therefore
                      It would have been IMPOSSIBLE FOR JESUS TO MURDER ANYONE IN THE O.T. AS HE NEVER HELD THE'''KEYS''' TO DEATH.


                      [THE DAY THE DEVIL LOST THE KEYS FROM THE GOSPEL OF Nicodemus]
                      After Calvary, Satan and his demons had just three short days to celebrate their killing of God’s latest “prophet” before GOD WALKED INTO HELL.
                      Satan was puzzled and asked
                      , “God, what are you doing here?
                      You said that, since the fall of man, death, Hell and the grave would be my domain!
                      Who gave You the authority to come in here?”

                      • God replied,
                      “Don’t you know?
                      YOU gave me the authority you crucified me at Calvary!”
                      Satan screamed, “What do you mean?
                      That was just another prophet named Jesus!”
                      God said, “No, that wasn’t just another prophet – it was ME!”
                      And at that moment, Satan understood a Scripture that had gnawed at him for centuries!
                      Lucy, who did you steal this above from the internet?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Lucy,

                        I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death. Rev.1:18.

                        Lucy, then why is Messiah allowing people to die today?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          because of their UNBELIEF

                          ALAS ELIJAH
                          you are an unbeliever and shall die in your sin of some horrible disease, you will wish you were never born.
                          your UNBELIEF SHALL KILL YOU OFF
                          why?
                          Jesus will not work in UNBELIEF.
                          NOR CANNOT WORK IN IT

                          YOU REMAIN A ''PRODUCT'' OF CHURCH AND ITS APOSTATE CHRISTIANITY.=UNBELIEVERS as do your '''sox puppets'' also Ken and Spying
                          you are a group of very wicked people promoting evil and murder as '' a god of goodness'' we should worship

                          alas for you~~~~

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                            ALAS ELIJAH
                            you are an unbeliever and shall die in your sin of some horrible disease, you will wish you were never born.
                            your UNBELIEF SHALL KILL YOU OFF
                            why?
                            Jesus will not work in UNBELIEF.
                            NOR CANNOT WORK IN IT

                            YOU REMAIN A ''PRODUCT'' OF CHURCH AND ITS APOSTATE CHRISTIANITY.=UNBELIEVERS as do your '''sox puppets'' also Ken and Spying
                            you are a group of very wicked people promoting evil and murder as '' a god of goodness'' we should worship

                            alas for you~~~~
                            Lucy,

                            If they die because of their UNBELIEF, then you would have been dead long ago, because you certainly do not BELIEVE Messiah's red words, and you surely do not BELIEVE His apostles written words.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              having a DIVINE PASSPORT....john 10 v 10 the few who find eternal life

                              John 3:18
                              Whoever believes in Him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is already condemned, because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.
                              the Christian like Elijah is already condemned- 2000 die every 12 mins according to their stats.

                              why so?
                              because of their unbelief.
                              [Verse
                              Heb 3 v 19
                              So we see that they were not able to enter, because of their unbelief.
                              THEY WERE UNABLE TO FIND THEIR REST.
                              Math 11 v 28-30
                              the perils of unbelief
                              And to whom did He swear that they would never enter His rest?
                              Was it not to those who disobeyed?
                              So we see that it was because of their unbelief that they were unable to enter.


                              because of unbelief;
                              is
                              their distrust of Abba and His son's promises
                              distrust of His power, and his providence; FOR our safe keeping
                              lips servers are UNBELIEVERS therefore die in their sin

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X