Interconnectivity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interconnectivity

In the present life, we are tempted to believe that we are separate.
    We are tempted to believe that we are individuals.
    In a sense that is true, but what is often missed is the truth of our interconnectivity.

This is why Jesus said, “And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.” Matthew 25:40
    Never think for 1 moment you are separate being, just remember Jesus words and then face their reality
    AS EXAMPLE.

When bombs hit people in other countries because of the way they think, those bombs also hit me and my own children.
    the ''eye for an eye god'' is evil incarnate.

ABBA IS LOVE
    We cannot abuse another soul without abusing OUR TRUE FATHER God and each other. - i am revealing the truth here.
    The big picture IS = we are all part of one.
    Invisibly and unrecognized is the fact that the other is us
    This principle works both for good or evil.

ARE YOU ACCOUNTABLE - YES.
    when you worship ''the eye for an eye god'' = to get ''even''

before you think of ''revenge'' remember what Jesus said.

the truth

when a nation drops bombs on another country by the socially accepted method of ''getting even'' - the result is = satan's feeding time in his satanic zoo.
    its MEAL TIME and a FEEDING FRENZIE and this world gets darker than before= darkness to darker blackness.

if

FORGIVENESS AND TURN THE OTHER CHEEK [ as Jesus advised IN LOVE ] is extended to an enemy - satan starves as true Light appears.

Many of Jesus divine sayings were to STARVE SATAN out from his ENERGY supply .
    DRAIN off his POWER.... + give him a famine he will never recover from.

Comment

the object is to starve satan out from our life.....

to overcome all the ugly mean traits of the old god and the old nature of ''getting even''
      it has to go
      a very difficult testing time.
      called
      DYNG TO OUR OWN WILL.

Comment

the truth revealed from Kenneth B Visscher

The overcomers
        found now in a glorified eternal body exempt from death and dying will have no harm come to them.
        They will be completely restored in both power of thought in the mind and in their reasoning abilities.
        The very mind they use will be the mind of Christ and the mind of Christ will be their mind in exchange.
        What I mean by that is that as one Overcomer in a glorified body thinks, so the entire mass of Overcomers and Christ will think. = interconnectivity

Comment

Working...
        X