Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE WORD fractured OR fracturing...i would like to HIGHLIGHT it as A revelation

so all can see clearly our plight.
    disunity
    everything shall be thrown at a believer who longs for true UNITY WITH THE EKKLESIA and others who have been bewitched away by misrepresentation.
    ofcourse
    most will disagree HOWEVER that never alters the true picture.

THE WORD FRACTURED
    THE WORD FRACTURING
    THE WORD TO FRACTURE.

means to shatter a mirror
    means to smash a mirror
    means to destroy a perfect image of something.
    I offer up 3 pictures[ during this posting] with an explanation called the truth as Yeshua shows me amen

Click image for larger version

Name:	fractured.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.0 KB
ID:	60431

I would love you to look at the word please fract-ured
    the 1st section of the word is normal, the last section is smashed
    if you look into this word a hidden word shall appear ie CRUDE
    if you look into the word FRACTURING a hidden word appears ie GRUNT
    PUTTING THE 2 HIDDEN WORDS TOGETHER I GET A CRUDE GRUNT.

*word definition for CRUDE -
    crude-
    in a natural or raw state; not yet processed or refined.
    "crude oil"
    synonyms: unrefined, unpurified, unprocessed, untreated

*word definition of GRUNT
    someone classed as unskilled.

to be fractured means to be UNREFINED AND UNSKILLED.

the word FRACTURED is something that has been smashed and destroyed and only fragments are left.
    if a MIRROR is dropped the image is cast into a million reflections = disunity appears and the whole PERFECT IMAGE HAS BEEN destroyed.

in the beginning WAS A FRACTURE.... and a FRACTURING.

the next pic is an interesting one IT IS TO DO WITH A MIRROR

Name:	mirrors_ver2.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	48.2 KB
ID:	59617

notice one side of the man's face is ok but the other side has been FRACTURED [ smashed]
    this man contains truth and lies mixed together so he has become a HYBRID and not as he was created in perfection.

pay particular attention to the word MIRROR= see how the end 3 letters are BACK-2-FRONT
    a mirror turned the right way
    and
    a mirror turned the wrong way

''back to front.'' = a clue~

Comment

these pics SHOW HUMANS FRACTURING.... a revelation from Yeshua in itself

the perfectly created man being smashed and fractured.

Name:	matrix_finger.jpg
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	59618

and

Name:	neo 1.png
Size:	69.5 KB
ID:	59619

now to the revelation.
      the perfect creation was fractured and smashed.

2 more broken images
      the reflection fractured

Name:	smashed1.jpg
Size:	8.6 KB
ID:	59620
      and

Name:	broken_mirror.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	59621

EVERYTHING the Elohim had made was good, no bans, no limits all was good and could be eaten from the trees.

Gen 1:27
      So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Gen 1:28
      And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Gen 1:29
      And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

Gen 1:30
      And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

Gen 1:31
      And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
      Gen 2:1
      Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.
      notice it says = it was all finished
      Gen 2:2
      And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.
      notice = all was finished now, everything in place, and now HE IS RESTING FROM HIS WORKS
      Gen 2:3
      And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

Comment

A finijshed work - a work that had ended and no more was needed to be done

HE is resting from all CREATIVE WORKS....

NOW FOR THE CHANGE
        yet in Gen 2 v 24 A CHANGE happens and GOD in becomes THE LORD GOD WHO NOW MAKES CHANGES.
        while the FINISHED WORKS HAVE BEEN COMPLETED AND THE CREATOR RESTING, ANOTHER LORD GOD comes in and changes the status quo
        and said

Gen 2:8
        And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed

Gen 2:9

And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.
        so THE RESTING GOD.... remains resting as a LORD GOD comes in and takes MAN out from where he was, and took him and then PLANTED him in a garden [ notice this please] eastward in EDEN and in this new place was the TREE of the knowledge of good and evil.

the GOD in the first section was written as elohiym
        the LORD god in the 2nd section is translated as
        יְהֹוָה
        Yĕhovah
        יְהֹוָה
        'elohiym

while the Elohim were resting from their creative works another god called Yehovah alters things.

disunity appears.

--------------------- I posted this at 12 24am
        as I don't know the time in usa I find now an amazing confirmation in these numbers.
        #12 - is the divine government in operation
        # 24 = is the elect to be formed for divine government - those who cannot be ''deceived''
        Last edited by LucySmith; 02-06-2018, 12:28 AM. Reason: Father will always bear a witness when i post His truth amen

Comment

resting then not resting but working again?????

yes/no/maybe
          lets us see

And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed
          so the LORD GOD BEGAN TO WORK AGAIN = or = DID THE LORD GOD take over from the FINISHED WORKING OF CREATION?
          the LORD GOD PLANTS A GARDEN = eastward from some other place and puts the man INTO THIS NEW LOCATION.
          it is called EDEN

THEREIN NOW BEGINS THE FRACTURING AND SMASHING, in Gen 2 v 8 - this is where the 1st mention of DISUNITY begins
          the SMASHING OF THE PERFECT IMAGE NOW HAS COME TO PASS.

bible numeric #2 - a witness , bearing out a witness.
          bible numeric # 8 - new beginning new life forms.

putting those two numbers together makes for 28 and in bible numeric it means DEPARTURE.
          adding those two numbers together makes for 10 - THE WORD OF GOD

gen 2 v 8 = reveals THE DEPARTURE FROM THE WORD OF GOD.

DISUNITY = fracturing..... smashing the IMAGE OF PERFECTION.
          amen
          Thank you Yeshua for this Your revealing....
          let it flow where it will and bring forth divine hidden knowledge and true eternal life to make the impossible now possible amen

Comment

showing the meaning of the word EASTWARD

the LORD GOD planted a garden

eastward in EDEN where he put the man

what is the hidden meaning of EASTWARD?

What is the significance of “east” in the Scriptures?

There seems to be some significance to the east in the Scriptures.
            The garden is planted in the east of Eden
            Cherubim are stationed on the east side of the Garden of Eden
            Parts of the burnt offering are to be thrown to the east side of the altar
            The tabernacle's entrance faces east
            In Ezekiel's vision God's glory comes from the east and enters the temple from the east.
            The same temple faces east with a river flowing east from it
            In some places it seems to have a negative connotation.
            For example, in the opening chapters of Genesis, moving eastward seems to signify moving into wickedness.
            But then in other places it seems like righteousness comes from the east.
            What associations would "east" have had?
            Is there some common symbolic significance to it?

The short answer is that moving eastward seems to relate to exile, while moving westward is a return to the garden and the presence of God.

only Yeshua really can reveal the meaning of EASTWARD - to me it means TAKEN FROM ONE FREQUENCY AND EXILED INTO ANOTHER FREQUENCY, = AN EXILE INTO VANITY?????

inside the word EASTWARDS - is hidden 3 words - a sad waster

Comment

the word FRACTURED = also can mean SMASHED

smashed
              smashed
              smashed - as BROKEN AS IN A MIRROR.... THE IMAGE IS SMASHED.

hidden in the word smashed is another 2 words SAD MESS

THE FRACTURING AS IN THE SHATTERING OF A MIRROR.
              lets look again at this mirror

a shattered image is a broken mirror of THE WORD.

Name:	broken_mirror.jpg
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	59622

AND THIS ONE is interesting
              see the skull of death.

Name:	3 mir.jpg
Size:	40.1 KB
ID:	59623

NOW allow Yeshua in me to open this up.

When a mirror has been fractured /smashed THE WHOLE image has been destroyed.
              [the image is marred and the reflection looking in is distorted.]

A MIRROR acts as a light reflector too
              - this light can come as MIR - correctly
              or
              an ROR so the light has been distorted to reflect '' something else''

Name:	mirrors_ver2.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	48.2 KB
ID:	59624
              the something else is AN ANGEL OF LIGHT.

the smashed image, the distortion now reflects the teaching of ''angels of light'' - a dualism of some truths with added lies [leaven]

all to achieve totally DISUNITY AND STRIFE SO THAT THE IMPOSSIBLE CANNOT BE FORMED and the POSSIBLE BE MADE TO MANIFEST.
              captives~~~~ to the eastward garden, still exist as SCATTERED SMASHED fractured souls~~~~

Comment

i am not speaking of the ''unity of christianity'' that is a SAD MESS.

I am speaking on the UNITY AND THE HARMONY OF THE TRUE EKKLESIA.

all in '''one accord'''' RESTORES THE PERFECT IMAGE that has been lost from the very beginning.
                the fractured parts of this original perfect design are RECONCILED BACK TO THEIR FORMER GLORY in Christ.

Christ is still missing~~~~ as HIS BELIEVERS HAVE TO TURN WESTWARDS and come out from THEIR exile.

hmmmm
                as it is written so be it done amen
                and
                I give all the glory to my beloved Yeshua,

Comment

Lucy,

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                  HE is resting from all CREATIVE WORKS....

NOW FOR THE CHANGE
                  yet in Gen 2 v 24 A CHANGE happens and GOD in becomes THE LORD GOD WHO NOW MAKES CHANGES.
                  while the FINISHED WORKS HAVE BEEN COMPLETED AND THE CREATOR RESTING, ANOTHER LORD GOD comes in and changes the status quo
                  and said

And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

so THE RESTING GOD.... remains resting as a LORD GOD comes in and takes MAN out from where he was, and took him and then PLANTED him in a garden [ notice this please] eastward in EDEN and in this new place was the TREE of the knowledge of good and evil.

the GOD in the first section was written as elohiym
                  the LORD god in the 2nd section is translated as
                  יְהֹוָה
                  Yĕhovah
                  יְהֹוָה
                  'elohiym

while the Elohim were resting from their creative works another god called Yehovah alters things.

disunity appears.

--------------------- I posted this at 12 24am
                  as I don't know the time in usa I find now an amazing confirmation in these numbers.
                  #12 - is the divine government in operation
                  # 24 = is the elect to be formed for divine government - those who cannot be ''deceived''
                  Really Lucy? Is Moses really writing of 2 different "gods" in Genesis, or is this not your writings and ideas?

Really? So the second evil "god" took man and placed him in the garden where was the TREE of the knowledge of good and evil according to you?

Well Lucy, why did this second "GOD" have the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, did he steal it from the other "god" from a non-existent garden??

Oops, caught up in your lies again.

Now we know why Messiah never had any women apostles, and why He forbid them to teach and set doctrines Rev.2:19-21.

Oh no Messiah discriminated against women
                  He sure did.

Comment

Hear, O Israel: The LORD/YAHWEH our God/Elohim is ONE LORD/YAHWEH: Deuteronomy 6:4.

Moses NEVER taught nor believed there were 2 different "GODS" in Genesis, and so much for Lucy's made up lies.

Comment

THE disharmony began from almost the very beginning of earthly existence

the FRACTURING began in Gen 2 - as another ''authority'' usurped the divine order of unconditional- love joy and peace and gave its order of control
                      don't do this????

a ''don't do this'' was never spoken of in the divine PRESENCE OF A LOVE JOY AND PEACE Atmosphere in Gen1~~~

no doubts at all that.........
                      we all have been DISLODGED and planted in a wrong garden.
                      I realise few will believe what I post, as traditional teaching is a curse of disinformation.

how would all humanity be DISLODGED to become captives.
                      BY BEING LOWERED INTO VANITY UNWILLINGLY.

Comment

the FRACTURING began in Gen 2 - as another ''authority'' usurped the divine order of unconditional- love joy and peace and gave its order of control
                        don't do this????

a ''don't do this'' was never spoken of in the divine PRESENCE OF A LOVE JOY AND PEACE Atmosphere in Gen1~~~

no doubts at all that.........
                        we all have been DISLODGED and planted in a wrong garden.
                        I realise few will believe what I post, as traditional teaching is a curse of disinformation.

how would all humanity be DISLODGED to become captives.
                        BY BEING LOWERED INTO VANITY UNWILLINGLY.
                        You really do speak love, joy, and peace huh, and you striking like a coiled up rattle snake in every post.

I can't help but laugh.

Comment

THOSE EMBROILED IN A FORM OF GODLINESS will never

receive the truth of a very sad and frightening human tragedy that we all are part of.

Not too many have real understanding of this FRACTURING in Gen 2 because they are not receiving divine information to aid their escape.
                          when confronted with a divine revealing they immediately pose their religious solution as the truth,
                          But notice
                          THEY STILL LIVE AS A DECAYING WRECK and not as a VITALLY ALIVE NEW creature.
                          why so?

because despite all that religious posing, THEY HAVE NO ETERNAL HIGH PRIEST to intercede over them so they remain IN sin - their sin is UNBELIEF.

Comment

receive the truth of a very sad and frightening human tragedy that we all are part of.

Not too many have real understanding of this FRACTURING in Gen 2 because they are not receiving divine information to aid their escape.
                            when confronted with a divine revealing they immediately pose their religious solution as the truth,
                            But notice
                            THEY STILL LIVE AS A DECAYING WRECK and not as a VITALLY ALIVE NEW creature.
                            why so?

because despite all that religious posing, THEY HAVE NO ETERNAL HIGH PRIEST to intercede over them so they remain IN sin - their sin is UNBELIEF.
                            You are that Lucy,

Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof:

Comment

ALL RELIGIOUS PEOPLE have chosen the path of intellectual poverty.

The Factions

That Destroy Us

That Make Us Ignorant
                              The Factions That Destroy Us, And Make us Ignorant, will bring about our downfall.
                              We should be living in a time of great enlightenment -- but MOST have chosen the path of intellectual poverty.

Comment

Working...
                              X