X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eliyah
    replied
    Mr. Laturp

Latuwr: EliYah, you are not a moderator on this forum, and I do not understand why you would presume to quote another poster and change their words. Please do not do this again. If I should see this again from you, I will immediately delete your post.
    And where did I say that, I was a moderator on this forum? I do not have the ability to post inside other people's original posts as YOU do Mr. Pharisee to corrupt their posts, and why do you not post to the thread as we do? And I never changed her words inside her original post, I merely corrected her words in my own quote, and fine delete them, and while your at it, delete your own corrupt posts that you have added inside our original posts too.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    And Lucyfersin,

powers of divine living here in His Kingdom of life.
    Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence. John 18:36

My kingdom is not of this world

That demon in you hates the scriptures, because the scriptures corrects you, proves you a liar, and testifies against your face.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Mrs Jezebel Lucyfersin

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
    i have a DIVINE TEACHER who always shows HIS BELIEVER what HE IS IMPARTING TO THEM
    IT IS CALLED IMPARTATION

something you lack

NOTICE ONE THING YOU HAVE OVERLOOKED in your zeal to be evil And twist verses and place us back under the Laws of IMHUMANITY FROM ''YAHWEH'' A god who could not control his people so he killed them off .

however
    THE KING JAMES BIBLE WAS NOT WRITTEN TILL 1500s and went public
    so how was His BELIEVER TO FOLLOW HIM
    when no records were freely given out for very long ages

HE WOULD HAVE TO INSPIRE HIS CHURCH, HIMSELF HENCE this real problem was solved by ...................................................................... '' I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH'' = NOT OTHERS.

the same today His method is a success.

the king james bible never saved anyone including yourself
    it is very corrupt and filled with man made dung... A WELL ESTABLISH FACT TO ALL TRUE BIBLE SCHOLAR'S KNOWLEDGE

==========================================================================================

WHEN Yeshua is our Teacher - He said''' I will build my church'' = not from all the words in the King James bible.
    see Elijah
    you are a fruit bearing product of a corrupted bible as you are As corrupted and as foul as it is and ofcourse lack powers of divine living here in His Kingdom of life.
    it is very corrupt and filled with man made dung...
    Well Lucyfersin, your own foul mouth reveals your rotten fruits, because out of the abundance of the heart your mouth does speak as Messiah said.

Let me correct your words demon sin,

i have a DEMON TEACHER who always shows HIS LIERS what HE IS IMPARTING TO THEM IT IS CALLED IMPARTATION
    Now that is the correct truth.

WHEN Devil is our Teacher - He said''' I will build my church'' = not from all the words in the King James bible.
    Now that is the correct truth.

Latuwr: EliYah, you are not a moderator on this forum, and I do not understand why you would presume to quote another poster and change their words. Please do not do this again. If I should see this again from you, I will immediately delete your post.

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    no Elijah SIN

i have a DIVINE TEACHER who always shows HIS BELIEVER what HE IS IMPARTING TO THEM
    IT IS CALLED IMPARTATION

something you lack

NOTICE ONE THING YOU HAVE OVERLOOKED in your zeal to be evil And twist verses and place us back under the Laws of IMHUMANITY FROM ''YAHWEH'' A god who could not control his people so he killed them off .

however
    THE KING JAMES BIBLE WAS NOT WRITTEN TILL 1500s and went public
    so how was His BELIEVER TO FOLLOW HIM
    when no records were freely given out for very long ages

HE WOULD HAVE TO INSPIRE HIS CHURCH, HIMSELF HENCE this real problem was solved by ...................................................................... '' I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH'' = NOT OTHERS.

the same today His method is a success.

it is very corrupt and filled with man made dung... A WELL ESTABLISH FACT TO ALL TRUE BIBLE SCHOLAR'S KNOWLEDGE

==========================================================================================

WHEN Yeshua is our Teacher - He said''' I will build my church'' = not from all the words in the King James bible.
    see Elijah
    you are a fruit bearing product of a corrupted bible as you are As corrupted and as foul as it is and ofcourse lack powers of divine living here in His Kingdom of life.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    All you do Lucyfersin, is read your own lying ideas into a text of scripture, then you believe your own lying ideas.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    70 AD = Heb 8 v13
    LIKE peas in a pod
    no use quote your verses Elijah = those cannot be proven as a witness 70AD CAN

you may well quote your verses ElijahSin, but they are destroyed by 70ad a known truth of the demise of the law of Moses that was fulfilled. = ENDED = CHANGED = FINISHED = GONE.
    Lucysin, you can't help but lie.

Where did Messiah and His apostles write, that 70ad destroyed the law, and where does Heb.8:13 say this?

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    70 ad proves it all - a terrible witness to the end of a terible god

70 AD = Heb 8 v13
    LIKE peas in a pod
    no use to quote your verses ElijahSin = those cannot be proven as a witness
    70AD CAN
    imagine if you were alive back then you would be more dead than you are now

you may well quote your verses ElijahSin, but everything of that belief was totally demolished and killed off and destroyed by 70ad

HISTORY of a known truth of the demise of the law of Moses that was fulfilled. = ENDED = CHANGED = FINISHED = GONE.
    all of it = exit
    THE NEW BEGINNING WAS FOR THE LAW OF LIFE AMEN
    I follow this each day

when you quote the bible ElijahSin there is no proof of many verses
    nothing
    yet we are supposed to have 2/3 witness to a fact.

you can never produce a true eye witness
    NEVER out from a corrupt book
    ===================================================

the only way of the truth to be known is through my teacher YESHUA - no one else..
    I never teach I only tell of what I have been taught.
    therefore
    the proof of HIS TEACHING HAS TO BE WITHIN MY LIFE... glory to the Saviour it is amen.

I am most blessed and loved in a joy unspeakable. amen

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Now that's a laugh Lucysin,

How about this one of Messiah Himself asking you, and let's see if you will answer His question:

For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.

But if ye believe not his/Moses writings, how shall ye believe my words?
    John 5:46-47.

Your nothing but a fake and a liar.

Why sure Jezziesin Rev.2:19-21 obeys every word of her own evil mind, she appears outwardly to be righteous but inwardly she full of iniquity or lawlessness as Messiah said.

Lucyfaker

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    you cannot pull history down Elijah NOT IN A MONTH OF SUNDAYS

You can post all those verses you want and it will never change history nor the prophecy of Yeshua Math24
    70ad is an established fact
    HISTORY ALL LINES UP WITH HEB 8 v 13 even to the numbers,
    THEY TOO TELL THEIR STORY

end of an Old evil empire
    beginning of a new set of laws that BRING LIFE = ETERNAL LIFE THAT IS
    = AND I LIVE IN THEM HURRAH
    I got saved
    I actually did it
    HURRAH TO YESHUA AND I THANK HIM WITH ALL MY HEART and am so blessed that I don't listen nor heed religious dribbles from unclean lips
    ElijahSin and his death-breath that vomits out from the grave he is, poor soul. A DEAD MAN who serves no purpose at all.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied

How about this one of Messiah Himself asking you, and let's see if you will answer His question:

Your nothing but a fake and a liar.

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    i guess the final proof is in 70ad

WRITTEN IN HISTORY THAT CANNOT BE FALSIFIED
    but I guess ElijahSin, even you cannot pervert HISTORY TO MEAN something else.
    Hurrah u lose again
    HISTORY CANNOT BE CHANGED

Titus THE ROMAN GENERAL WROTE saying '' I HAVE NEVER SEEN A NATION SO DESERTED BY THEIR GOD''
    all lines up with Heb 8 v 13 and its outcome.

elijahsin, you never win hey.....
    always on the back foot.~~~~ trying to pull down the true facts
    trying so hard to appear pious and failing as all dead men will.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    everyone one that is require under the spirit of life.
    under the new covenant for the new creature = I obey them all and am blessed and loved in Christ, in a very wonderful divine way.
    I live in a divine wonderland on the other side of vanity - because I was allowed to pass through the veil of death and into life here forever more.

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    i do keep all the new covenant laws Elijahsin

everyone one that is require under the spirit of life.
    under the new covenant for the new creature = I obey them all and am blessed and loved in Christ, in a very wonderful divine way.
    I live in a divine wonderland on the other side of vanity - because I was allowed to pass through the veil of death and into life here forever more.

interesting revelation HEB 8 V 13
    speaking on the law of Moses and/or the new covenant

notice the #s
    #8 -is new beginning/ new life formed in people.
    #13 = evil disharmony strife murder destruction
    here is the truth as I always posted.
    so THE old COVENANT is no longer in force - its evil/strife/murder/destruction = ceased
    as proven by a NEW COVENANT with new laws now installed

THANK YOU ABBA FOR THIS WITNESS TO YOUR TRUTH amen
    Last edited by LucySmith; 02-02-2018, 08:52 PM. Reason: revelation on Heb 8 v 13

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Lucy,

This is you below as Messiah Himself said:

Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity/lawlessness. Matthew 23:28.

Then what is the definition of "righteous" ?

Or to you, it is doing what appears right in your own eyes?

Why are you afraid to answer this important question:

Then what is the definition of "righteous" ?

Well since Lucy avoids this question:

Strong's G1342 - dikaios

1.righteous, observing divine laws

1.in a wide sense, upright, righteous, virtuous, keeping the commands of God

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G1342&t=KJV

Then how is Lucy keeping His divine laws and commandments, when she is constantly railing against them?

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    Yes dear Spying it is a tragic thing

To see any human suffering to a child of God especially when it was unnecessary. This is what Yeshua wept over as do His Ekklesia.
    The sad truth is we all dwell in the Matrix and unless Yeshua calls us out suffering is the name of this game. I know we disagree over the law of Moses and its fulfilment at the cross however we still be pals even in our division over this fact.
    Miracles still happen as I dwell in the land of miracles myself as faith comes to those with a hearing ear. I was thinking maybe we should return to our phone calls again I did enjoy them and hearing your American twang hmmm what you think laddy yes no maybe��?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X