No announcement yet.

a prayer for Mrs Brown - a miracle of LIFE TO APPEAR within her soul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All you do Lucyfersin, is read your own lying ideas into a text of scripture, then you believe your own lying ideas.

Comment

no Elijah SIN

i have a DIVINE TEACHER who always shows HIS BELIEVER what HE IS IMPARTING TO THEM
      IT IS CALLED IMPARTATION

something you lack

NOTICE ONE THING YOU HAVE OVERLOOKED in your zeal to be evil And twist verses and place us back under the Laws of IMHUMANITY FROM ''YAHWEH'' A god who could not control his people so he killed them off .

however
      THE KING JAMES BIBLE WAS NOT WRITTEN TILL 1500s and went public
      so how was His BELIEVER TO FOLLOW HIM
      when no records were freely given out for very long ages

HE WOULD HAVE TO INSPIRE HIS CHURCH, HIMSELF HENCE this real problem was solved by ...................................................................... '' I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH'' = NOT OTHERS.

the same today His method is a success.

the king james bible never saved anyone including yourself
      it is very corrupt and filled with man made dung... A WELL ESTABLISH FACT TO ALL TRUE BIBLE SCHOLAR'S KNOWLEDGE

==========================================================================================

WHEN Yeshua is our Teacher - He said''' I will build my church'' = not from all the words in the King James bible.
      see Elijah
      you are a fruit bearing product of a corrupted bible as you are As corrupted and as foul as it is and ofcourse lack powers of divine living here in His Kingdom of life.

Comment

Mrs Jezebel Lucyfersin

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
        i have a DIVINE TEACHER who always shows HIS BELIEVER what HE IS IMPARTING TO THEM
        IT IS CALLED IMPARTATION

something you lack

NOTICE ONE THING YOU HAVE OVERLOOKED in your zeal to be evil And twist verses and place us back under the Laws of IMHUMANITY FROM ''YAHWEH'' A god who could not control his people so he killed them off .

however
        THE KING JAMES BIBLE WAS NOT WRITTEN TILL 1500s and went public
        so how was His BELIEVER TO FOLLOW HIM
        when no records were freely given out for very long ages

HE WOULD HAVE TO INSPIRE HIS CHURCH, HIMSELF HENCE this real problem was solved by ...................................................................... '' I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH'' = NOT OTHERS.

the same today His method is a success.

it is very corrupt and filled with man made dung... A WELL ESTABLISH FACT TO ALL TRUE BIBLE SCHOLAR'S KNOWLEDGE

==========================================================================================

WHEN Yeshua is our Teacher - He said''' I will build my church'' = not from all the words in the King James bible.
        see Elijah
        you are a fruit bearing product of a corrupted bible as you are As corrupted and as foul as it is and ofcourse lack powers of divine living here in His Kingdom of life.
        it is very corrupt and filled with man made dung...
        Well Lucyfersin, your own foul mouth reveals your rotten fruits, because out of the abundance of the heart your mouth does speak as Messiah said.

Let me correct your words demon sin,

i have a DEMON TEACHER who always shows HIS LIERS what HE IS IMPARTING TO THEM IT IS CALLED IMPARTATION
        Now that is the correct truth.

WHEN Devil is our Teacher - He said''' I will build my church'' = not from all the words in the King James bible.
        Now that is the correct truth.

Latuwr: EliYah, you are not a moderator on this forum, and I do not understand why you would presume to quote another poster and change their words. Please do not do this again. If I should see this again from you, I will immediately delete your post.

Comment

And Lucyfersin,

powers of divine living here in His Kingdom of life.
          Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence. John 18:36

My kingdom is not of this world

That demon in you hates the scriptures, because the scriptures corrects you, proves you a liar, and testifies against your face.

Comment

Mr. Laturp

Latuwr: EliYah, you are not a moderator on this forum, and I do not understand why you would presume to quote another poster and change their words. Please do not do this again. If I should see this again from you, I will immediately delete your post.
            And where did I say that, I was a moderator on this forum? I do not have the ability to post inside other people's original posts as YOU do Mr. Pharisee to corrupt their posts, and why do you not post to the thread as we do? And I never changed her words inside her original post, I merely corrected her words in my own quote, and fine delete them, and while your at it, delete your own corrupt posts that you have added inside our original posts too.

Comment

Working...
            X