Banned User

• LucySmith
    replied
    the prodigal sons act was to repent

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
    Repent from making your covenant with death
    Believe His revelation to His friends
    Be joined together as His workmanship by faith with works
    This makes the Perfect combination and is the most profitable Advice of divine wisdom i can give that contains the simplicity of christ.
    Should you need further advice pray it is forth coming
    note
    FATHER WAS WATCHING OUT FOR THIS PRODIGAL = so all the blessings were waiting for the return of the repentant son
    It was the Father WHO RAN rejoicing and then began our blessings
    We don't have to put our best foot forewards to IMPRESS FATHER of how good we are and put up a religious appearance to look attractive to HIM.
    I repented of the ''covenant I ignorantly made with death'' THEREFORE Father does the rest as I enter into His kingdom's house.

There is NO need to put on a religious act before HIM, just be yourself.
    He wants you to mature into the fullness of life spirit here and SHINE His glory of life before your friends and neighbours by being an example of glorious living life.
    HERE

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    Banned User

• LucySmith
    replied
    Overcomer/overcamer

Repent from making your covenant with death
    Believe His revelation to His friends
    Be joined together as His workmanship by faith with works
    This makes the Perfect combination and is the most profitable Advice of divine wisdom i can give that contains the simplicity of christ.
    Should you need further advice pray it is forth coming

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    Banned User

• Eliyah
    replied
    the yes is .... i broke the covenant i made by my ignorance and repented of my folly then i actively believe His revelation to me
    John 24 25 26
    Then i become His workmanship filled with his overcoming “christ “ power and this way works
    So Messiah overcomes for you?

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    Banned User

• LucySmith
    replied
    Yes and No

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
    So Lucy: Do you yourself have to overcome, yes or no?
    the yes is .... i broke the covenant i made by my ignorance and repented of my folly then i actively believe His revelation to me
    John 24 25 26
    Then i become His workmanship filled with his overcoming “christ “ power and this way works

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    Banned User

• Eliyah
    replied
    Past tense as the Believer has become His WORKMANSHIP.
    So Lucy: Do you yourself have to overcome, yes or no?

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    Banned User

• LucySmith
    replied
    The overcomer is infact The Overcamer

Past tense as the Believer has become His WORKMANSHIP.
    If we are genuine believers in the truest sense of the word each section of our redemption will be worked through here as we remain alive here under HIS hand.
    If we could have redeemed ourself His “rescue ministry” wouldnt be needed.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    Banned User

• Eliyah
    replied
    with a flood of NT bible misrepresented verses and illogical ideas told as '' the truth''.
    consider
    Death Enthroned

While Jesus came to deliver the creation from the bondage of death and corruption, the goal of the enemy working through the Babylonian religious system of man is to keep believers in the shadow of darkness where death reigns.
    Not only are the common sense assumptions of the carnal mind (“everybody has to die”) never challenged by the teachings of the religious system, they are, in fact, reinforced.

Christianity, in all its various forms and manifestations, accepts and even glorifies physical death.
    It is seen as the gateway to heaven, to eternal rest and to the great celestial family reunion.
    Death is seen as a homecoming or graduation.
    It is in the after-life that we will finally see Jesus face to face and will instantly be made perfect.

When Jesus spoke of eternal life, He was referring to the Life that is contained only in HIM.
    [John 11 V 24 25 26]

Through Him, the believer enters into the life of the Melchisedec priesthood where we have no carnal genealogy, no beginning nor end of days.
    In His eyes, those who do not have this life are no better than dead men
    (“Let the dead bury the dead” He said to a follower who hesitated following Jesus because he felt the need to bury his recently deceased father.)

It is only through the intimacy of our relationship with Christ that we enter into Life and as this life takes hold of every aspect of our being, death in all its aspects is overcome.
    It is the second birth, which removes us from the realm of the Adamic life to the life of Christ, that is precious in the sight of God because it is only through the manifestation of the born again Sons of God that the creation, in its entirety, will be delivered from the bondage of death.
    While the religious system champions the rights pertaining to the Adamic life, it fights tooth and nail to prevent the second birth from occurring in the lives of Christians.
    This is symbolized in the 12th chapter of the book of Revelation by the dragon seeking to devour the manchild:

MOST RELIGIOUS PEOPLE seek to devour the Manchild and make the divine sense of The rescue mission of the Saviour- VOID.
    Lucy,

To him/her that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. Rev.3:21.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...ercometh&t=KJV

So Lucy: Do you yourself have to overcome, or does Messiah overcome for you according to all of these verses above?

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    Banned User

• LucySmith
    replied
    THE '' work of satan'' = to DEVOUR the ''manchild''

with a flood of NT bible misrepresented verses and illogical ideas told as '' the truth''.
    consider
    Death Enthroned

While Jesus came to deliver the creation from the bondage of death and corruption, the goal of the enemy working through the Babylonian religious system of man is to keep believers in the shadow of darkness where death reigns.
    Not only are the common sense assumptions of the carnal mind (“everybody has to die”) never challenged by the teachings of the religious system, they are, in fact, reinforced.

Christianity, in all its various forms and manifestations, accepts and even glorifies physical death.
    It is seen as the gateway to heaven, to eternal rest and to the great celestial family reunion.
    Death is seen as a homecoming or graduation.
    It is in the after-life that we will finally see Jesus face to face and will instantly be made perfect.

When Jesus spoke of eternal life, He was referring to the Life that is contained only in HIM.
    [John 11 V 24 25 26]

Through Him, the believer enters into the life of the Melchisedec priesthood where we have no carnal genealogy, no beginning nor end of days.
    In His eyes, those who do not have this life are no better than dead men
    (“Let the dead bury the dead” He said to a follower who hesitated following Jesus because he felt the need to bury his recently deceased father.)

It is only through the intimacy of our relationship with Christ that we enter into Life and as this life takes hold of every aspect of our being, death in all its aspects is overcome.
    It is the second birth, which removes us from the realm of the Adamic life to the life of Christ, that is precious in the sight of God because it is only through the manifestation of the born again Sons of God that the creation, in its entirety, will be delivered from the bondage of death.
    While the religious system champions the rights pertaining to the Adamic life, it fights tooth and nail to prevent the second birth from occurring in the lives of Christians.
    This is symbolized in the 12th chapter of the book of Revelation by the dragon seeking to devour the manchild:

MOST RELIGIOUS PEOPLE seek to devour the Manchild and make the divine sense of The rescue mission of the Saviour- VOID.

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    Banned User

• LucySmith
    replied
    i have used verses to show Jesus defeated satan at the cross Elijah as the

big picture shows
    perhaps if I put it another way you will understand the goodnews far better and then SEE the advent IN A WHOLE NEW LIGHT OF A RESCUE MISSION.

Perhaps if I put it another way you will receive the revelation of the truth and how to be freed.
    There are more biblical ways of describing what happened to Satan when Jesus gave His life on Calvary.
    Hebrews 2:14-15 tells us: 'Since then the children [that's us, the children of God] share in flesh and blood [that is, we have physical bodies], He Himself [Jesus] likewise also partook of the same [a physical body], that through death He might render powerless him who had the power of death, that is, the devil; and might deliver those who through fear of death were subject to slavery all their lives.'
    Note that Jesus, through His death, rendered Satan powerless.

does ''powerless'' describe '' defeated''?

To what extent did He render Satan powerless?
    Obviously, Satan is not completely powerless, or else the apostle John would never have written that 'the whole world lies in the power of the evil one.' (1 John 5:19). = the lost and unsaved
    Neither would James and Peter have told us to resist the devil, because if Satan had no power, there would be nothing for us to resist (see James 4:7; 1 Pet. 5:8-9). = resist means the devil will back off in defeat

We need to know in what area or to what extent Satan was rendered powerless.

Hebrews 2:14-15 tells us.
    It says that through His death, Jesus rendered 'powerless him who had the power of death, that is, the devil; and might deliver those who through fear of death were subject to slavery all their lives'
    Satan was rendered powerless in regard to 'the power of death.'
    What, exactly, does POWERLESS mean?

powerless

hamstrung, handcuffed, helpless, high and dry, hog-tied, impotent, impuissant, weak
    incapable, incompetent, ineffective, ineffectual, inept, unfit, useless; feeble, frail, infirm, passive, spineless, supine, unaggressive

defeat
    Definition of defeat
    : to win a victory over (someone or something) in a war, contest, game, etc.
    : to cause (someone or something) to fail
    : to control or overcome (something)

Would defeat mean = to render powerless.
    OFCOURSE~
    If you understand the gospel with all its goodnews, and go to the very core of the rescue mission SETTING THE CAPTIVES FREE was the aim and ministry of Yeshua.............
    So at some stage this rescue mission succeeds and obviously FREEDOM does come to believers as they too learn HOW TO OVERCOME [defeat ] satan

Therefore satan is rendered powerless and defeated over their Lives OTHERWISE THEY WOULD STILL BE CAPTIVES~~~
    This is the WHOLE GOODNEWS IN A NUT SHELL.

As too the verses, of '''others''', did they render satan powerless over their lives, and write from a carnal perspective of defeat.
    Were they freed or still bound?

Ofcourse we don't get too much information on the lifelong living of all the apostles [maybe John being the exception] so it would be hard to tell if they did remain captives or not from very scanty information.
    Then ofcourse there is man corrupt verses glorifying satan and his devouring abilities and forgetting the PROMISES to believers by Yeshua

OUR IGNORANCE is not bliss.
    I suggest a lot of prayer will fix this misunderstanding and the holy rescue mission will succeed in your lives.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    Banned User

• Eliyah
    replied
    Good night Lucy,

And you had better start believing Messiah and His apostles, instead of believing modern men's indoctrinated ideas.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    Banned User

• Eliyah
    replied
    and corrupted the BIG PICTURE.
    why do they need to be ''tried'' when they were forgiven born again from incorruptible seed, and justified and sanctified and JESUS CAME NOT TO JUDGE THIS WORLD but to save it
    I never believe in taking a few verses and try to make it appear as the BIG PICTURE.
    IF these same people had of had MESSIAH INSIDE OF THEM, they would have'' known'' how to disappear from the midst of their enemy as Jesus did 11 times
    its all about CHRIST appearing in us not the devil who was defeated at the cross

I guess I am too much into the GOODNEWS.... and its glory of redemption here
    Lucy,

Messiah never disappeared as you say, it was NOT His time.

It is evident from your own words above, that you believe modern man's made up doctrines, and when your shown the scriptures by Messiah and His apostles that correct you, then you will call all of those scriptures men inserted words, so you can keep your own doctrinal ideas, that is nowhere found in the scriptures.

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    Banned User

• LucySmith
    replied
    no Elijah i now can discern where man has inserted his take.....

Lucy, none of these texts above say that the devil is a defeated foe as you say.

And if what you say were true, the apostle Peter would not have written this below.

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: 1 Peter 5:8.

And Messiah would not have said this either.

Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life. Rev.2:10.

behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison

Lucy, do you really believe Messiah or His apostles?
    and corrupted the BIG PICTURE.
    why do they need to be ''tried'' when they were forgiven born again from incorruptible seed, and justified and sanctified and JESUS CAME NOT TO JUDGE THIS WORLD but to save it
    I never believe in taking a few verses and try to make it appear as the BIG PICTURE.
    IF these same people had of had MESSIAH INSIDE OF THEM, they would have'' known'' how to disappear from the midst of their enemy as Jesus did 11 times
    its all about CHRIST appearing in us not the devil who was defeated at the cross

I guess I am too much into the GOODNEWS.... and its glory of redemption here

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    Banned User

• Eliyah
    replied
    physical death

It is vital we approach this battle with right attitude.
    Until Jesus returns we have a fight on our hands but we fight from a position of confidence knowing Satan is defeated and the victory is ours.
    We must to see ourselves as victors not victims

This is one of the clearest passages in scripture about our authority in Christ.
    It is worth mediating on regularly.
    Get it from our mind into our spirit
    Note:
    * These words are from the mouth of Jesus.
    * Satan has fallen from heaven and been defeated.
    *I give YOU authority, that means every born again believer.
    It doesn’t say I give spiritual giants authority, leaders, your pastors, those over 30 years, men only, those who live perfect lives and pray an hour a day.
    The authority is given to every believer.
    * Over ALL the power of enemy.
    *Nothing excluded, no challenge beyond your authority to deal with.
    * Nothing shall be any means harm you.

the total defeat of satan happen that day at the cross.
    How did it happen?
    satan had authority over sinners but not the innocent
    Satan had Jesus murdered as an ''INNOCENT PERSON'' - right there was his defeat.
    Satan is defeated by Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ is stronger than Satan
    Jn 14:30 See also
    Mt 12:28;
    Lk 13:16;
    Ac 10:38;

Jesus Christ came to destroy Satan’s work
    1Jn 3:8 See also
    Heb 2:14-15

Satan is defeated on the cross
    Rev 3:21

Satan’s defeat is foreseen by Jesus Christ
    Jn 12:31 See also
    Mt 25:41;
    Lk 10:18;
    Jn 16:11

Satan is defeated by Believers
    Rev 12:11
    See also Ac 5:40-42;
    1Jn 2:13-14

Satan is a defeated foe. When you get up in the morning alarm bells ring in the dark regions of hell, demons tremble, they are aware you have the authority crush Satan.
    Lucy, none of these texts above say that the devil is a defeated foe as you say.

And if what you say were true, the apostle Peter would not have written this below.

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: 1 Peter 5:8.

And Messiah would not have said this either.

Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life. Rev.2:10.

behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison

Lucy, do you really believe Messiah or His apostles?

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    Banned User

• LucySmith
    replied
    THE GOSPEL of Nicodemus tells the indepth detail of satans defeat at the cross

physical death
    Lucy,

Please show me and everyone else a scripture that says, the devil was defeated at the cross??
    john 10:10
    “The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy.[ who is this thief?
    I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.[ who now give us LIFE AS HE IS LIFE]

It is vital we approach this battle with right attitude.
    Until Jesus returns we have a fight on our hands but we fight from a position of confidence knowing Satan is defeated and the victory is ours.
    We must to see ourselves as victors not victims

Luke 10:18-19
    And He said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.
    “Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
    who is the enemy = satan and physical sin and death
    This is one of the clearest passages in scripture about our authority in Christ.
    It is worth mediating on regularly.
    Get it from our mind into our spirit
    Note:
    * These words are from the mouth of Jesus.
    * Satan has fallen from heaven and been defeated.
    *I give YOU authority, that means every born again believer.
    It doesn’t say I give spiritual giants authority, leaders, your pastors, those over 30 years, men only, those who live perfect lives and pray an hour a day.
    The authority is given to every believer.
    * Over ALL the power of enemy.
    *Nothing excluded, no challenge beyond your authority to deal with.
    * Nothing shall be any means harm you.

the total defeat of satan happen that day at the cross.
    How did it happen?
    satan had authority over sinners but not the innocent
    Satan had Jesus murdered as an ''INNOCENT PERSON'' - right there was his defeat.
    Satan is defeated by Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ is stronger than Satan
    Jn 14:30 See also
    Mt 12:28;
    Lk 13:16;
    Ac 10:38;

Jesus Christ came to destroy Satan’s work
    1Jn 3:8 See also
    Heb 2:14-15

Satan is defeated on the cross
    Rev 3:21

Satan’s defeat is foreseen by Jesus Christ
    Jn 12:31 See also
    Mt 25:41;
    Lk 10:18;
    Jn 16:11

Satan is defeated by Believers
    Rev 12:11
    See also Ac 5:40-42;
    1Jn 2:13-14

Satan is a defeated foe. When you get up in the morning alarm bells ring in the dark regions of hellish world of satan, demons tremble, they are aware you have the authority crush Satan.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    Banned User

• Eliyah
    replied
    when the devil was defeated [ at the cross] so was our enemy physical death and the new covenant came into being....and manifested at Pentecost
    Lucy,

Please show me and everyone else a scripture that says, the devil was defeated at the cross??

Leave a comment:

Working...
X