X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eliyah
    replied
    Ken,

Try eating 3 apricot seeds per day at first, do NOT eat more than 7 per day, try swallowing 3 per day, I swallow them whole, you will not believe the energy they will give you, because they sure do me, all natural.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Ken, what have you and your wife decided?

I have a sister in the faith in CA that buys these apricot seeds for us and sends them to us, bless her heart, her name is Martha.

Studies have shown, those who eat 5-7 seeds per day will never get cancer.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Ken, you can buy apricot seeds 2 lb on e-bay for about 22-24 dollars.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odk...s+2lb&_sacat=0

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Ken, for your loving wife.

Go buy apricots, break them open, get the kernel seeds out of them, if she cannot eat them like they are, they are very bitter, she can crush them, put them in a drink, at least one kernel seed per 10 pounds of body weight per day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi4xXdBxDSs

And here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xn16jkgVBo

(Latuwr: This is some rather good information about apricot seeds. Thanks, EliYah!)

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Ken, for your loving wife.

Go buy apricots, break them open, get the kernel seeds out of them, if she cannot eat them like they are, they are very bitter, she can crush them, put them in a drink, at least one kernel seed per 10 pounds of body weight per day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi4xXdBxDSs

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Eliyahu, are you not wanting to have anymore discussion with me as did Lucy? If that is what you desire, I will do to you as I am doing to her. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Ken, you do not want any scriptures, so there is nothing else to argue about, so BLA,BLA, BLA and believe your own imaginations.

Leave a comment:

• ImAHebrew
    replied
    Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
    Ken,

Please go argue with your perpetual life now partners.
    Shalom Eliyahu, are you not wanting to have anymore discussion with me as did Lucy? If that is what you desire, I will do to you as I am doing to her. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Ken,

And why did Spying drop out the word "perpetual" from his life now statement?

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Shalom Eliyahu, Yeshua's word's are not irrelevant, but those who try to answer what "crucifying the Son of Elohim AFRESH" means with words from Yeshua that do NOT explain what that means, makes their whole explanation irrelevant. Your interpretation of Yeshua's words in telling us what "crucifying the Son of Elohim AFRESH" DOESNT mean, is a bunch of irrelevant side stepping and non answering. Hopefully, Yeshua and His Spirit will guide you to someday give a relevant answer. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Ken,

Leave a comment:

• ImAHebrew
    replied
    Ken,

So Yah'Shua Messiah's own words are irrelevant to you, well, I'm sure the scriptures are also irrelevant to the "christmass" bunch too.
    Shalom Eliyahu, Yeshua's word's are not irrelevant, but those who try to answer what "crucifying the Son of Elohim AFRESH" means with words from Yeshua that do NOT explain what that means, makes their whole explanation irrelevant. Your interpretation of Yeshua's words in telling us what "crucifying the Son of Elohim AFRESH" DOESNT mean, is a bunch of irrelevant side stepping and non answering. Hopefully, Yeshua and His Spirit will guide you to someday give a relevant answer. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Shalom Eliyahu, the irrelevant Scriptures are the Scriptures that you will quote in trying to “not” answer my question, and in fact all they do is just give an irrelevant answer that tells me what doesn’t answer my question. Case in point. I ask you to explain to me the meaning of Heb 6:6 concerning Yeshua being crucified “afresh” or “again” by those who fall away AFTER knowing the TRUTH about what their sin did to Yeshua, and you quote me Scriptures which tells me what it DOESN’T mean. Those Scriptures which tell me what it DOESN’T mean are “irrelevant” in answering my question. Hopefully that clarifies it for you so that you can tell the difference between a Scripture that is relevant in answering a question, and one that is irrelevant in not answering the question. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Ken,

So Yah'Shua Messiah's own words are irrelevant to you, well, I'm sure the scriptures are also irrelevant to the "christmass" bunch too.

Leave a comment:

• ImAHebrew
    replied
    Really? Well I thought all scriptures were relevant, and which scriptures are irrelevant to you?
    Shalom Eliyahu, the irrelevant Scriptures are the Scriptures that you will quote in trying to “not” answer my question, and in fact all they do is just give an irrelevant answer that tells me what doesn’t answer my question. Case in point. I ask you to explain to me the meaning of Heb 6:6 concerning Yeshua being crucified “afresh” or “again” by those who fall away AFTER knowing the TRUTH about what their sin did to Yeshua, and you quote me Scriptures which tells me what it DOESN’T mean. Those Scriptures which tell me what it DOESN’T mean are “irrelevant” in answering my question. Hopefully that clarifies it for you so that you can tell the difference between a Scripture that is relevant in answering a question, and one that is irrelevant in not answering the question. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Really? Well I thought all scriptures were relevant, and which scriptures are irrelevant to you?
    And Ken,

Maybe you should go argue with Lucy, about your life now.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Shalom Eliyahu, you became confused again and misquoted me. I did not say I didn’t want any Scriptures, I said I didn’t need a 1000 irrelevant Scriptures thrown at me. Hopefully that clarifies to you what I want and need from you. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

Leave a comment:

• ImAHebrew
    replied
    Ken, I thought you said, that you did not wont any scriptures?
    Shalom Eliyahu, you became confused again and misquoted me. I did not say I didn’t want any Scriptures, I said I didn’t need a 1000 irrelevant Scriptures thrown at me. Hopefully that clarifies to you what I want and need from you. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X