X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eliyah
    replied
    Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Eliyahu, and you be sure to find me a text of Scripture which states that no one pierced Him. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Ken, I thought you said, that you did not wont any scriptures?

Leave a comment:

• ImAHebrew
    replied
    Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
    And Ken,

When you find a text of scripture saying, that we took Yah'Shua's life, be sure to show it to everyone.
    Shalom Eliyahu, and you be sure to find me a text of Scripture which states that no one pierced Him. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

Leave a comment:

• ImAHebrew
    replied
    This was my answer Ken, and you playing a Pharisee with my words don't help you any, and playing Spying's child of hell games.
    Shalom Eliyahu, that was my point, you had a NON answer, only what you could say it DIDN’T mean, not what it meant. But that’s ok, someday you may be blessed to have an answer. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    And Ken,

When you find a text of scripture saying, that we took Yah'Shua's life, be sure to show it to everyone.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    What has happened to her Ken?

And as I said: Then have her read my first post of scriptures in this thread, because that is my answer.
    This was my answer Ken, and you playing a Pharisee with my words don't help you any, and playing Spying's child of hell games.

Leave a comment:

• ImAHebrew
    replied
    Ken, I have already gave you Messiah's own words in my first post on this thread as my answer.
    Shalom Eliyahu, are not these YOUR words. In this post you state nothing about the Scriptures, just “my first post on this thread.” So you became a little vague by changing what I was to look at...your first post, or your first post with Scriptures, BUT I have to say, you have failed again to answer my question as to what “crucifying the Son of Elohim AFRESH” means. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Shalom Eliyahu, Spying very clearly told you that on his confirmation (8th grade) he was given an RSV translation of the Bible. I’m not sure what version of the Bible that was in our house growing up, but when I was started to be converted I used the NIV, but after I found out a few things, I use just about all the translations I can reference. Thanks for asking. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Ken,

Which Bible did your Mother and Dad use?

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Ken, did you not say this?
    P.S. I don't need a 1000 irrelevant Scriptures thrown at me,
    Then if you don't want scriptures, then go argue with yourself, or maybe Spying, because he too lives by his own imaginations.

Leave a comment:

• ImAHebrew
    replied
    Ken,

Maybe you will answer this question, because Spying seems to be afraid to death of it:

Which Bible did your Mother and Dad use, and you use when you were very young?
    Shalom Eliyahu, Spying very clearly told you that on his confirmation (8th grade) he was given an RSV translation of the Bible. I’m not sure what version of the Bible that was in our house growing up, but when I was started to be converted I used the NIV, but after I found out a few things, I use just about all the translations I can reference. Thanks for asking. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Shalom Eliyahu, yes, I had seen this post but it was not your first post, and it says nothing about “crucifying the Son of Elohim AFRESH.” Do you not have an opinion of Hebrews 6:6, or have any understanding of it’s meaning? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Ken, I said before:

Then have her read my first post of scriptures in this thread.

Leave a comment:

• ImAHebrew
    replied
    Well Ken, I can tell you what this verse does NOT say, that we crucified Him the first time.

But I can give you Yah'Shua Messiah's own words, if you will believe and accept them?

Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.
    John 10:17-18.

because I lay down my life, No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself.

If you will believe and accept them?

Here is the first post of scriptures Ken.
    Shalom Eliyahu, yes, I had seen this post but it was not your first post, and it says nothing about “crucifying the Son of Elohim AFRESH.” Do you not have an opinion of Hebrews 6:6, or have any understanding of it’s meaning? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Ken,

Maybe you will answer this question, because Spying seems to be afraid to death of it:

Which Bible did your Mother and Dad use, and you use when you were very young?

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Well Ken, I can tell you what this verse does NOT say, that we crucified Him the first time.

But I can give you Yah'Shua Messiah's own words, if you will believe and accept them?

Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.
    John 10:17-18.

because I lay down my life, No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself.

If you will believe and accept them?

Here is the first post of scriptures Ken.

Leave a comment:

• ImAHebrew
    replied
    Ken,

And as I said: Then have her read my first post of scriptures in this thread, because that is my answer.

Then have her read my first post of scriptures in this thread, or did you turn a blind eye to these scriptures?

PS: You may want to read Deut.28:20-21.
    Shalom Eliyahu, please tell me what is the number of your first post on this thread? Is it # 3 or a later post (not the first post). Are you trying to confuse me on purpose? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Shalom Eliyahu, here are the words from your FIRST post on this thread:

Eliyahu, I'm not sure if you are being dishonest, insincere, and deceitful with me, but I find in your first post on this thread nothing that answers the question of what "crucifying the Son of Elohim AFRESH" would mean.

And concerning your prayers for my wife, yes, I would appreciate any prayer that would come from those who do not "turn a deaf ear to the Law of Elohim." (Pro 28:9) Such as turning your ear from what Lev 4:27-29 says concerning how if a common person sins, they are to SLAY their sin offering, not that the sin offering is to slay itself. As long as you do not turn your ear from hearing what the Law says concerning how YOU are to SLAY YOUR sin offering, then yes, your prayer would be most welcomed. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Ken,

Then have her read my first post of scriptures in this thread, or did you turn a blind eye to these scriptures?

PS: You may want to read Deut.28:20-21.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X