Crucifying Yeshua?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Eliyahu, she is very sick. Please, point me to the post number in this thread where you give your answer for her to read the explanation concerning what "crucifying the Son of Elohim AFRESH" means? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    she is very sick
    What has happened to her Ken?

And as I said: Then have her read my first post of scriptures in this thread, because that is my answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
      What has happened to her Ken?

And as I said: Then have her read my first post of scriptures in this thread, because that is my answer.
      Shalom Eliyahu, she was just diagnosed within the past week of having stage 4 Pancreatic cancer with less than 3 months to live (if no treatment is done). So could you please give me a post # for where you give Scriptures in this thread where you explain what "crucifying the Son of Elohim AFRESH" means? Thanks, and Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
      Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
      Abstain from meats offered to idols
      (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
      So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

Shalom Eliyahu, she was just diagnosed within the past week of having stage 4 Pancreatic cancer with less than 3 months to live (if no treatment is done). So could you please give me a post # for where you give Scriptures in this thread where you explain what "crucifying the Son of Elohim AFRESH" means? Thanks, and Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
        she was just diagnosed within the past week of having stage 4 Pancreatic cancer with less than 3 months to live (if no treatment is done).
        Ken, I'm sorry to hear that, and what have you and her decided to do?

Comment

Ken, I'm sorry to hear that, and what have you and her decided to do?
          Shalom Eliyahu, we are still in the process of getting our head around this devastation. So could you be so kind as to give me the post # that explains what "crucifying the Son of Elohim AFRESH" means? Thanks again, and Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
          Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
          (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

Comment

Ken,

You need to go buy apricots and get the kernal out of them, and she needs to eat them.

Comment

Shalom Eliyahu, we are still in the process of getting our head around this devastation. So could you be so kind as to give me the post # that explains what "crucifying the Son of Elohim AFRESH" means? Thanks again, and Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
              Ken, I have already gave you Messiah's own words in my first post on this thread as my answer.

Comment

Shalom Eliyahu, we are still in the process of getting our head around this devastation.
                Ken, we will pray for your wife.

Comment

Ken, I have already gave you Messiah's own words in my first post on this thread as my answer.
                  Shalom Eliyahu, here are the words from your FIRST post on this thread:

Eliyahu's first post on this thread, Post #3:

"Just one problem Ken, such a statement is nowhere found in the scriptures."
                  Eliyahu, I'm not sure if you are being dishonest, insincere, and deceitful with me, but I find in your first post on this thread nothing that answers the question of what "crucifying the Son of Elohim AFRESH" would mean.

And concerning your prayers for my wife, yes, I would appreciate any prayer that would come from those who do not "turn a deaf ear to the Law of Elohim." (Pro 28:9) Such as turning your ear from what Lev 4:27-29 says concerning how if a common person sins, they are to SLAY their sin offering, not that the sin offering is to slay itself. As long as you do not turn your ear from hearing what the Law says concerning how YOU are to SLAY YOUR sin offering, then yes, your prayer would be most welcomed. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

Comment

Shalom Eliyahu, here are the words from your FIRST post on this thread:

Eliyahu, I'm not sure if you are being dishonest, insincere, and deceitful with me, but I find in your first post on this thread nothing that answers the question of what "crucifying the Son of Elohim AFRESH" would mean.

And concerning your prayers for my wife, yes, I would appreciate any prayer that would come from those who do not "turn a deaf ear to the Law of Elohim." (Pro 28:9) Such as turning your ear from what Lev 4:27-29 says concerning how if a common person sins, they are to SLAY their sin offering, not that the sin offering is to slay itself. As long as you do not turn your ear from hearing what the Law says concerning how YOU are to SLAY YOUR sin offering, then yes, your prayer would be most welcomed. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
                    Ken,

Then have her read my first post of scriptures in this thread, or did you turn a blind eye to these scriptures?

PS: You may want to read Deut.28:20-21.

Comment

Ken,

Then have her read my first post of scriptures in this thread, or did you turn a blind eye to these scriptures?

PS: You may want to read Deut.28:20-21.
                      Shalom Eliyahu, please tell me what is the number of your first post on this thread? Is it # 3 or a later post (not the first post). Are you trying to confuse me on purpose? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

Comment

Well Ken, I can tell you what this verse does NOT say, that we crucified Him the first time.

But I can give you Yah'Shua Messiah's own words, if you will believe and accept them?

Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.
                        John 10:17-18.

because I lay down my life, No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself.

If you will believe and accept them?

Here is the first post of scriptures Ken.

Comment

Ken,

Maybe you will answer this question, because Spying seems to be afraid to death of it:

Which Bible did your Mother and Dad use, and you use when you were very young?

Comment

Well Ken, I can tell you what this verse does NOT say, that we crucified Him the first time.

But I can give you Yah'Shua Messiah's own words, if you will believe and accept them?

Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.
                            John 10:17-18.

because I lay down my life, No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself.

If you will believe and accept them?

Here is the first post of scriptures Ken.
                            Shalom Eliyahu, yes, I had seen this post but it was not your first post, and it says nothing about “crucifying the Son of Elohim AFRESH.” Do you not have an opinion of Hebrews 6:6, or have any understanding of it’s meaning? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

Comment

Shalom Eliyahu, yes, I had seen this post but it was not your first post, and it says nothing about “crucifying the Son of Elohim AFRESH.” Do you not have an opinion of Hebrews 6:6, or have any understanding of it’s meaning? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
                              Ken, I said before:

Then have her read my first post of scriptures in this thread.

Comment

Ken,

Maybe you will answer this question, because Spying seems to be afraid to death of it:

Which Bible did your Mother and Dad use, and you use when you were very young?
                                Shalom Eliyahu, Spying very clearly told you that on his confirmation (8th grade) he was given an RSV translation of the Bible. I’m not sure what version of the Bible that was in our house growing up, but when I was started to be converted I used the NIV, but after I found out a few things, I use just about all the translations I can reference. Thanks for asking. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

Comment

Working...
                                X