Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yah's destruction of sinning kingdoms and nations.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the ''my gospel'' of saul/paul - reproduces the ''christian'' church

The church is not dying.
    it died
    when?
    that day Saul'S Christian 'my gospel'' was delivered AND ACCPETED AS ''THE GOSPEL''
    It’s failed from the beginning

No one wanted saul they wanted the SAVIOUR, who actually KNEW HOW TO SAVE His people.
    HE SAID ''FOLLOW ME'' not 2nd handed information.
    Yeshua was referred to multiple times as the Bridge groom and the Church His bride and NO man who loves His bride never allows her to be ''tampered with '' by ''others'' who come in His name.
    Yeshua declares '' I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH''
    why?
    THE DIVINE TEACHER, wants to teach us personally not a hireling nor a false apostle who was never qualified as a true apostle a fact the indoctrinated shall deny~~~

the FIRST ''HINT OF TROUBLE'' comes from A NAME at its BEGINNING AND THE ''fruit'' of that name~~~
    ''the Christian church'' was 1st named this at ANTIOCH where 5 men were responsible for ''my gospel'' namely 3 white men and 2 black men.

Acts 13:1 we read:
    “Now there were at Antioch, in the church that was there, prophets and teachers:
    Barnabas, and Simeon who was called Niger (or, “black”), and Lucius of Cyrene, and Manaen who had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul.”
    note
    the name ''saul'' [as he had not renamed himself at this stage.]
    SAUL the 1st king the people of Israel wish to RULE OVER THEM

So, we see that there were five men mentioned who were the teachers at Antioch at that time.
    What more is there to know about these men?

From Acts 11:19-26 we begin reading in verse 20:
    “But there were some of them (who left Jerusalem when Stephen was stoned), men of Cyprus and Cyrene, who came to Antioch and began speaking to the Greeks also, preaching the Lord Jesus.”
    So with this, we see that men from Cyprus and Cyrene founded the church at Antioch, which in time Saul made his home church.

home church = ANTIOCH - word meanings
    anti - to go against
    och - an agreement
    [ a surprise move]

now the fruit of ANTIOCH are as follows.
    Antioch was founded by the family of Antiochus, and it was Antiochus IV who carried out the three year abomination of desolation spoken of in Daniel 11.
    It is this desolation that is prophetic of the desolation of the church
    This abomination of desolation that Christians foresee as a future event, has been ongoing for 2,000 years in Antiochus Christianity, testified to by both the origin of Christianity's name and its founding ministry location - Antioch.

there is your answer to why DEATH rules the pews and has done so for 2000yrs.

everything from the very beginning of this name has proven to be DESOLATE~~~~ UNDER THE ''my gospel'' of saul.
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
    THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
    - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
    - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
    This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
      The church is not dying.
      it died
      when?
      that day Saul'S Christian 'my gospel'' was delivered AND ACCPETED AS ''THE GOSPEL''
      It’s failed from the beginning

No one wanted saul they wanted the SAVIOUR, who actually KNEW HOW TO SAVE His people.
      HE SAID ''FOLLOW ME'' not 2nd handed information.
      Yeshua was referred to multiple times as the Bridge groom and the Church His bride and NO man who loves His bride never allows her to be ''tampered with '' by ''others'' who come in His name.
      Yeshua declares '' I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH''
      why?
      THE DIVINE TEACHER, wants to teach us personally not a hireling nor a false apostle who was never qualified as a true apostle a fact the indoctrinated shall deny~~~

the FIRST ''HINT OF TROUBLE'' comes from A NAME at its BEGINNING AND THE ''fruit'' of that name~~~
      ''the Christian church'' was 1st named this at ANTIOCH where 5 men were responsible for ''my gospel'' namely 3 white men and 2 black men.

note
      the name ''saul'' [as he had not renamed himself at this stage.]
      SAUL the 1st king the people of Israel wish to RULE OVER THEM

So, we see that there were five men mentioned who were the teachers at Antioch at that time.
      What more is there to know about these men?

From Acts 11:19-26 we begin reading in verse 20:

So with this, we see that men from Cyprus and Cyrene founded the church at Antioch, which in time Saul made his home church.

home church = ANTIOCH - word meanings
      anti - to go against
      och - an agreement
      [ a surprise move]

now the fruit of ANTIOCH are as follows.
      Antioch was founded by the family of Antiochus, and it was Antiochus IV who carried out the three year abomination of desolation spoken of in Daniel 11.
      It is this desolation that is prophetic of the desolation of the church
      This abomination of desolation that Christians foresee as a future event, has been ongoing for 2,000 years in Antiochus Christianity, testified to by both the origin of Christianity's name and its founding ministry location - Antioch.

there is your answer to why DEATH rules the pews and has done so for 2000yrs.

everything from the very beginning of this name has proven to be DESOLATE~~~~ UNDER THE ''my gospel'' of saul.
      Is that all you can do Lucybel, is lie and make up things against the apostle Paul, that demon in you hates the truth of scriptures too?
      A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Comment

Lucy's demon.

Lucy, all you and your demon can do, is preach a lying gospel of hate against the Yah Most High and His prophets and apostles, and every word out of your mouth is blasphemy.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Comment

Saul [ without the renamed MAKEOVER of PAUL] began the ''christian'' church

at ANTIOCH - a place known for its fruits of D.E.S.O.L.A.T.I.O.N.
          NOTICE THIS TRUTH

SAUL, was never the BRIDEGROOM,
          NOR was he the BUILDER of the New covenant nor the new creation NOR YESHUA HOLY CHURCH

YESHUA HIMSELF IS OUR PERSONAL BUILDER
          What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
          This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

The lying demon.

NOTICE THIS TRUTH

NOR was he the BUILDER of the New covenant nor the new creation NOR YESHUA HOLY CHURCH

Lucy, more lip service again?

The true Messiah of the new covenant would never have anything to do with lying pussy footers who do not even accept and believe the old covenant.

How can you believe in a new covenant, when you don't the old covenant??

Comment

not ONE OTHER PERSON is called ''the BRIDEGROOM''

THE BRIDEGROOM ALWAYS takes care and looks after His wife

it never pays to look at words people speak, nor the words in all the bible because WHAT IS ESSENTIAL TO LEARN IS ''THE FRUITS OF THE CHARACTER''
              THIS IS THE 1ST type of instruction Yeshua shall give to HIS BRIDE
              BECOME a fruit inspector.

You ''look'' at the ''fruits of Yahweh'' and you look at the ''fruits'' of Yeshua and His Father~~~
              the ''actions of one'' compared to '' the actions of 2 divines''

Then compare the ''actions from Saul'', compared to the ''actions of the Bridegroom''
              then look at the fruits of the Pauline based church called Christian.
              it is always DESOLATION from the beginning as NO ETERNAL LIFE is found in the pews~~~

WHEN zoa LIFE FAILS TO APPEAR, know satan is in control.

Comment

NOTICE THIS TRUTH

Lucy,

Where did Paul say, that he was the builder of the new covenant, or has your father and master the devil got you tongue tied again??

Comment

despite all those words in the whole bible and all those ''authors''

there remains ONE BRIDEGROOM.... ONE ALONE WHO IS WORTHY TO SUGGEST ''FOLLOW ME''
                  and ''the redeemed'' do and say so~~as proof in each post I type on LA

there is ONLY 1 BRIDEGROOM not many.
                  there is only 1 BUILDER - YESHUA.

there is only 1 truth - the person called the TRUTH - YESHUA
                  HE alone is our Teacher, comforter and advisor, and only HE ALONE can bring forth eternal life into HIS CHURCH, HIS TEMPLE, HIS PEOPLE. no other

now I wondered why this fact is true~~~
                  because Yeshua is our HIGH PRIESTHOOD of imperishable life and no other person is - ALL DIED in the bible, with few exceptions as a living witness was needed to the foundational message of the goodnews. amen

Comment

there remains ONE BRIDEGROOM.... ONE ALONE WHO IS WORTHY TO SUGGEST ''FOLLOW ME''
                    and ''the redeemed'' do and say so~~as proof in each post I type on LA

there is ONLY 1 BRIDEGROOM not many.
                    there is only 1 BUILDER - YESHUA.

there is only 1 truth - the person called the TRUTH - YESHUA
                    HE alone is our Teacher, comforter and advisor, and only HE ALONE can bring forth eternal life into HIS CHURCH, HIS TEMPLE, HIS PEOPLE. no other

now I wondered why this fact is true~~~
                    because Yeshua is our HIGH PRIESTHOOD of imperishable life and no other person is - ALL DIED in the bible, with few exceptions as a living witness was needed to the foundational message of the goodnews. amen
                    The 144.000 redeemed obey Messiah and Yah's commandments Rev.14:1-12, and they don't blaspheme His Holy Spirit as you do.

Comment

His commandments...

are they part of 30000+ denominations?
                      are they part of the Laws of Moses
                      are they part of all the ''laws and rules'' of the bible.

not really
                      that is called rituals and dogmas of the flesh
                      or
                      THE UNHOLY RELIGION OF THE FLESH.

how are the REDEEMED different.
                      that is the ? that should be on all lips.~~~they followed his commandments

WHAT COMMANDMENTS
                      does anyone know
                      oh dear how ignorant are the dying ignorant.

''well you gotta go to chapel on Saturday
                      well you gotta go to church on a sunday
                      well you gotta do this and not eat that - and so the realm of vanity is lord.
                      well you gotta keep the feasts and watch for the new moon''
                      etc etc

millions of confused pew people do all manner of things as ''HIS COMMANDMENTS''
                      AND LIKE POOR Elijah A MAN with a vile mouth and with a severe mental issue think '' I am saved''

His commandments to the redeemed are not really seen in the NT, when people read it, and then try to do them but cannot so they die in sin
                      Elijah is more than happy to die in his sin
                      SIN IS THE #1 killer.
                      he is already dead....

His commands are HIDDEN from view.....only a truth seeker shall find them because only ''kings' [small k] seek for His truth.

It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter.
                      why?
                      because ''the kings'' are His ROYAL priesthood in the ETERNAL ENDLESS LIFE realm of Melchedezek and those not in this order.... don't know HIS COMMANDMENTS.
                      HIS COMMANDS are to be searched out because they are hidden and the REDEEMED have returned back to deemed

word meanings
                      RE - returned back to
                      DEEM -regard or consider in a specified way.

the RE-DEEMED have returned to a specific way AND THIS WAY is not easy to find because this way, is filled with HIS PERSONAL COMMANDS.....those personal commands that delete satan and vanity from our lives and we become VICTORIOUS IN CHRIST.= over all things

Comment

are they part of 30000+ denominations?
                        are they part of the Laws of Moses
                        are they part of all the ''laws and rules'' of the bible.

not really
                        that is called rituals and dogmas of the flesh
                        or
                        THE UNHOLY RELIGION OF THE FLESH.

how are the REDEEMED different.
                        that is the ? that should be on all lips.~~~they followed his commandments

WHAT COMMANDMENTS
                        does anyone know
                        oh dear how ignorant are the dying ignorant.

''well you gotta go to chapel on Saturday
                        well you gotta go to church on a sunday
                        well you gotta do this and not eat that - and so the realm of vanity is lord.
                        well you gotta keep the feasts and watch for the new moon''
                        etc etc

millions of confused pew people do all manner of things as ''HIS COMMANDMENTS''
                        AND LIKE POOR Elijah A MAN with a vile mouth and with a severe mental issue think '' I am saved''

His commandments to the redeemed are not really seen in the NT, when people read it, and then try to do them but cannot so they die in sin
                        Elijah is more than happy to die in his sin
                        SIN IS THE #1 killer.
                        he is already dead....

His commands are HIDDEN from view.....only a truth seeker shall find them because only ''kings' [small k] seek for His truth.

why?
                        because ''the kings'' are His ROYAL priesthood in the ETERNAL ENDLESS LIFE realm of Melchedezek and those not in this order.... don't know HIS COMMANDMENTS.
                        HIS COMMANDS are to be searched out because they are hidden and the REDEEMED have returned back to deemed

word meanings
                        RE - returned back to
                        DEEM -regard or consider in a specified way.

the RE-DEEMED have returned to a specific way AND THIS WAY is not easy to find because this way, is filled with HIS PERSONAL COMMANDS.....those personal commands that delete satan and vanity from our lives and we become VICTORIOUS IN CHRIST.= over all things
                        Lucy,

His commandments to the redeemed are not really seen in the NT
                        Really? Then please show us where Yah-Shua said that, His commandments to the redeemed are not really seen in the NT or are you not lying again and saying this?

His commands are HIDDEN from view
                        Really?

Then please show us where Yah-Shua said that, His commands are HIDDEN from view, or is this not you lying and saying this?

if that first covenant had been faultless, perfect
                        there would have been no occasion sought for a second. (Hebrews 8:7)
                        And Who gave that FIRST covenant that was faultless??

Comment

By faith Moses...Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season;

Esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt: for he had respect unto the recompence of the reward. Hebrews 11:24-26.

By faith Moses... Esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt:

And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect. Galatians 3:17.

And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law

And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;....

And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ. 1 Corinthians 10:1-4.

And were all baptized unto Moses ....for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

Comment

The Messenger Of The Covenants, Yah'Shua Messiah.

By faith Moses...Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season;

Esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt: for he had respect unto the recompence of the reward. Hebrews 11:24-26.

By faith Moses... Esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt:

And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect. Galatians 3:17.

And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law

And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;....

And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ. 1 Corinthians 10:1-4.

And were all baptized unto Moses ....for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.
                            -----------------------------------------------------

The Messenger Of The Covenants, Yah'Shua Messiah.

Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord/Yahweh, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD/YAHWEH of hosts. Malachi 3:1.

even the messenger of the covenant

This verse above is speaking of TWO people, John the Baptist, and YahwehShua Messiah, and Messiah Himself reaffirms this, and quotes this very verse of scripture above:

For this is he/John the B., of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee/Messiah the messenger of the covenants. Matthew 11:10; Mark 1:2.

This is he/John the B., of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee/YahwehShua Messiah, the messenger of the covenants. Luke 7:27.

Comment

ofcourse there only a very FEW who are called '' THE REDEEMED''

therefore the truth is ..............
                              Despite ALL the christian religious systems and its creeds and church ways - they are never referred to as '' the redeemed'' but remain in their very satisfying religious flesh and DIE TO SIN.
                              DEATH IS CAUSE BY SIN
                              and the ''christian church' dies like flies, even when doing all manner of religious things, death and sin prove they NEVER MADE THE CUT
                              WHY?
                              [ MILLIONS OF THEM never had been turned back into the special ZOE LIFE way]
                              FEW THERE BE WHO FIND ETERNAL LIFE.

so when Elijah posts, he posts from the ''religious fleshpots of man'' the same as Spying and the little brother IAH Ken.

the REDEEMED are HIS NEW RACE OF PEOPLE on this earth.
                              they are few in #

so when elijah writes = the babbling of the UNREGENERATED churchman with a FOUL MOUTH.
                              each vile word he posts, comes out as defilement AND AS DEATH from his inner man = the soul life is in full evidence in Elijah = that is the SATISFIED RELIGIOUS SOUL LIFE AS HE CLAPS HIMSELF ON THE BACK EACH MONRING '' LOOK AT ME I KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS'' all the while his bad mouth oozing death and the grave.,

so THE REDEEMED hear the Saviour commands and do them, as Christ is forming within them, therefore where Christ IS =SO ARE HIS COMMANDS....
                              so are these commands from the NT
                              yes some but not all.
                              MATH 11 v 28 29 30 is the KEY to understand His commandments.

then ofcourse there are other personal ones, as EACH BELIEVER is dealt with PERSONALLY by their Saviour, as HE WHISPERS to each one how to be made ready = a lovers whisper to the BELOVED.
                              Elijah Spying and IAH, are typical of ''self satisfied religious Hypocrites.''

Comment

Lucy,

Really? Then please show us where Yah-Shua said that, His commandments to the redeemed are not really seen in the NT or are you not lying again and saying this?

Really?

Then please show us where Yah-Shua said that, His commands are HIDDEN from view, or is this not you lying and saying this?

And Who gave that FIRST covenant that was faultless??

And how about you answering the questions, or has your "father" and master the devil have you tongue tied again?

Comment

Working...
                                X