X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eliyah
    replied
    A coming prophecy to be fulfilled.

And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD/YAHWEH, to the house of the God/Elohim of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD/YAHWEH from Jerusalem. Isaiah 2:3; Micah 4:2.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...go+forth&t=KJV

The soothsayers, naysayers, and devil worshippers that teach disobedience to Yah's laws and commandments, their judgment is coming.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shabbat Shalom All, Messiah Yeshua IS the Heir of ALL things:

Heb 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by [His] Son, whom He hath appointed Heir of all things, by whom also He made the worlds;

Messiah Yeshua also told us a Parable about The Heir, and what was done to Him:

Lk 20:13 - 20:16

13 Then said the lord of the vineyard, What shall I do? I will send My Beloved Son: it may be they will reverence [Him] when they see Him.
    14 But when the husbandmen saw Him, they reasoned among themselves, saying, This is The Heir: come, let us kill Him, that the inheritance may be ours.
    15 So they cast Him out of the vineyard, and killed [Him]. What therefore shall the lord of the vineyard do unto them?
    16 He shall come and destroy these husbandmen, and shall give the vineyard to others. And when they heard [it], they said, Elohim forbid.

What an Abomination! To KILL the Beloved Son. He who has ears, let him hear. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Greetings Ken,

Also look at it on a whole, the devil and his seed kill Yah's people both literally and spiritually, and his seed teach people to break Yah's laws and commandments which is spiritual death.

Leave a comment:

• ImAHebrew
    started a topic The Heir and the Abomination!

The Heir and the Abomination!

Shabbat Shalom All, Messiah Yeshua IS the Heir of ALL things:

Heb 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by [His] Son, whom He hath appointed Heir of all things, by whom also He made the worlds;

Messiah Yeshua also told us a Parable about The Heir, and what was done to Him:

Lk 20:13 - 20:16

13 Then said the lord of the vineyard, What shall I do? I will send My Beloved Son: it may be they will reverence [Him] when they see Him.
    14 But when the husbandmen saw Him, they reasoned among themselves, saying, This is The Heir: come, let us kill Him, that the inheritance may be ours.
    15 So they cast Him out of the vineyard, and killed [Him]. What therefore shall the lord of the vineyard do unto them?
    16 He shall come and destroy these husbandmen, and shall give the vineyard to others. And when they heard [it], they said, Elohim forbid.

What an Abomination! To KILL the Beloved Son. He who has ears, let him hear. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
Working...
X