Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Heir and the Abomination!

Shabbat Shalom All, Messiah Yeshua IS the Heir of ALL things:

Heb 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by [His] Son, whom He hath appointed Heir of all things, by whom also He made the worlds;

Messiah Yeshua also told us a Parable about The Heir, and what was done to Him:

Lk 20:13 - 20:16

13 Then said the lord of the vineyard, What shall I do? I will send My Beloved Son: it may be they will reverence [Him] when they see Him.
    14 But when the husbandmen saw Him, they reasoned among themselves, saying, This is The Heir: come, let us kill Him, that the inheritance may be ours.
    15 So they cast Him out of the vineyard, and killed [Him]. What therefore shall the lord of the vineyard do unto them?
    16 He shall come and destroy these husbandmen, and shall give the vineyard to others. And when they heard [it], they said, Elohim forbid.

What an Abomination! To KILL the Beloved Son. He who has ears, let him hear. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols
    (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shabbat Shalom All, Messiah Yeshua IS the Heir of ALL things:

Heb 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by [His] Son, whom He hath appointed Heir of all things, by whom also He made the worlds;

Messiah Yeshua also told us a Parable about The Heir, and what was done to Him:

Lk 20:13 - 20:16

13 Then said the lord of the vineyard, What shall I do? I will send My Beloved Son: it may be they will reverence [Him] when they see Him.
    14 But when the husbandmen saw Him, they reasoned among themselves, saying, This is The Heir: come, let us kill Him, that the inheritance may be ours.
    15 So they cast Him out of the vineyard, and killed [Him]. What therefore shall the lord of the vineyard do unto them?
    16 He shall come and destroy these husbandmen, and shall give the vineyard to others. And when they heard [it], they said, Elohim forbid.

What an Abomination! To KILL the Beloved Son. He who has ears, let him hear. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Greetings Ken,

Also look at it on a whole, the devil and his seed kill Yah's people both literally and spiritually, and his seed teach people to break Yah's laws and commandments which is spiritual death.

Comment

A coming prophecy to be fulfilled.

And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD/YAHWEH, to the house of the God/Elohim of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD/YAHWEH from Jerusalem. Isaiah 2:3; Micah 4:2.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...go+forth&t=KJV

The soothsayers, naysayers, and devil worshippers that teach disobedience to Yah's laws and commandments, their judgment is coming.

Comment

Working...
      X