• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eliyah
    replied
    Lucy,

What about your word dung you use?

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...ria=dung&t=KJV

If you don't like that Lucy, then why do you do that to the All Mighty and others, that's why I asked you, if you do that to your family members too.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away. Isa.64:6.

I guess Isaiah the prophet had a foul mouth too.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    you have form of mental illness Elijah
    And Jezzie, I'm not the one on here raving like a lunatic against the All Mighty and His word, and then turn around and give him lip service as you do.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
    CAUGHT OUT
    CAUGHT OUT
    CAUGHT OUT
    like i tell you in most post a talker not a walker ..
    you have form of mental illness Elijah... seek help

caught out
    caught out
    caught out.

Spying put out the bait
    you took it
    AND SPYING REELED YOU IN...................................caught hook line and sinker.
    And what did the self admitting Pharisee catch me in Jezzibaal, for admitting that my statement was not in the scriptures.

Well, let's see if the self admitting Pharisee will admit that sin is the source of grace is not in the scriptures?

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    Caught out elijah

CAUGHT OUT
    CAUGHT OUT
    CAUGHT OUT
    like i tell you in most post a talker not a walker ..
    you have form of mental illness Elijah... seek help

caught out
    caught out
    caught out.

Spying put out the bait
    you took it
    AND SPYING REELED YOU IN...................................caught hook line and sinker.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Mr. self admitted Pharisee.

Well, at least I will admit that my words "BEAST WEEK" is not directly mentioned together in the scriptures, and I never wrote nor said they were either.

And that's more than you will do Mr. self admitted non doing Pharisee.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat: All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not (do). Matt.23:2-3.

but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not (do).

So you are this Spying, according to your own word, so be it.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    And admitted acting Pharisee?

I myself am an admitted Pharisee
    Spying, So you pretend to obey the scriptures like the Pharisees acted too?

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Man afraid of questions.

Originally posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,

Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

You wrote in reply:

"Spying, where in my original post did I write and say that my own statement is in the scriptures, and why wont you admit that your own statements of sin is the origin of grace and righteousness is not in the scriptures either??"

You, EliYah, have made this statement or a similar statement over and over again on this forum:

"Spying,
    I do NOT live by my own thoughts and imaginations ABOUT the scriptures as You and Ken do, I live by the very word of Yah as it is written. Matt.4:4; Luke 4:4.
    "

I do think, EliYah, that I have just proven to you and to everyone else that you yourself do not live by the very word of YAH as it is written. I myself am an admitted Pharisee, but you yourself have claimed over and over again on this forum that you only teach what is written in the Scriptures. It is for this reason that I have proclaimed that you yourself are a Sadducee. Me thinks, now that you have proven by yourself by your inability to produce a Scripture which contains the term "BEAST WEEK", I must now proclaim you to be a closet Pharisee. Of course, you could still prove me wrong by giving my a Scripture which speaks about your "BEAST WEEK" and the Sabbath day of the BEAST.

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to admit that you are a liar, I am,

Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying, why did you not answer my question, is that all you can do is accuse instead answering the question.

Spying, where in my original post did I write and say that my own statement is in the scriptures, and why wont you admit that your own statements of sin is the origin of grace and righteousness is not in the scriptures either??

Leave a comment:

• Spying
    replied
    Liar, Liar, Pants On Fire!

Hi EliYah,

You wrote in reply:

"Spying, where in my original post did I write and say that my own statement is in the scriptures, and why wont you admit that your own statements of sin is the origin of grace and righteousness is not in the scriptures either??"

You, EliYah, have made this statement or a similar statement over and over again on this forum:

"Spying,
    I do NOT live by my own thoughts and imaginations ABOUT the scriptures as You and Ken do, I live by the very word of Yah as it is written. Matt.4:4; Luke 4:4.
    "

I do think, EliYah, that I have just proven to you and to everyone else that you yourself do not live by the very word of YAH as it is written. I myself am an admitted Pharisee, but you yourself have claimed over and over again on this forum that you only teach what is written in the Scriptures. It is for this reason that I have proclaimed that you yourself are a Sadducee. Me thinks, now that you have proven by yourself by your inability to produce a Scripture which contains the term "BEAST WEEK", I must now proclaim you to be a closet Pharisee. Of course, you could still prove me wrong by giving my a Scripture which speaks about your "BEAST WEEK" and the Sabbath day of the BEAST.

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to admit that you are a liar, I am,

Sincerely, Latuwr

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Just the facts Ma'am

Originally posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,

In response to my challenge to you in post #44 on this thread, you again do offer these verses:

Revelations 13:1-3
    1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
    2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
    3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

Since I have already commented on these verses in a post above, I see no need to change my assessment found there.

Perhaps, EliYah, you have need of being graciously given more time to show us the scriptural verses which contain the term "BEAST WEEK" and any reference to the Sabbath day of this BEAST.

Thanking you in advance for your recognition of the above facts, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying, where in my original post did I write and say that my own statement is in the scriptures, and why wont you admit that your own statements of sin is the origin of grace and righteousness is not in the scriptures either??

Leave a comment:

• Spying
    replied
    Just The Facts, Ma'am!

Hi EliYah,

In response to my challenge to you in post #44 on this thread, you again do offer these verses:

Revelations 13:1-3
    1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
    2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
    3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

Since I have already commented on these verses in a post above, I see no need to change my assessment found there.

Perhaps, EliYah, you have need of being graciously given more time to show us the scriptural verses which contain the term "BEAST WEEK" and any reference to the Sabbath day of this BEAST.

Sincerely, Latuwr

Leave a comment:

• Spying
    replied
    Just The Facts, Ma'am!

Hi EliYah,

In response to my challenge to you in post #44 on this thread, you also offered this verse:

Daniel 7:25
    25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Again, in the above verse I see no reference to the term "BEAST WEEK" or any mention of the Sabbath of the BEAST in the above verse!

Sincerely, Latuwr

Leave a comment:

• Spying
    replied
    Just The Facts, Ma'am!

Hi EliYah,

In response to my challenge to you in post #44 on this thread, you also offered these verses:

Leviticus 23:1-3
    1 And YAHWEH spake unto Moses, saying,
    2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts (appointed times) of YAHWEH, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts.
    3 Six days shall work be done: but the seventh day is the sabbath of rest, an holy convocation; ye shall do no work therein: it is the sabbath of YAHWEH in all your dwellings.

Again, in the above verses I see no reference to the term "BEAST WEEK" or any mention of the Sabbath of the BEAST in the above verses!

Sincerely, Latuwr

Leave a comment:

• Spying
    replied
    Just The Facts, Ma'am!

Hi EliYah,

In response to my challenge to you in post #44 on this thread, you also offered this verse:

Isaiah 14:13
    13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of ELOHIM: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

Again, in the above verse I see no reference to the term "BEAST WEEK" or any mention of the Sabbath of the BEAST in the above verse!

Sincerely, Latuwr

Leave a comment:

Working...
X