• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eliyah
    replied
    Watch what Lucy posts.

well who could blame her
    Why who could blame a woman for practicing the jezzie on her hubby, as if Lucy does it all the time, and it's acceptable to her and her abba the devil.

WATCH what they post..... THEN..... look at their testimony as FRUITS~~~~
    Yea, watch what Lucy posts, then look at her jezziebel testimony as her fruits.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Lucy, the double tongue devil.

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
    in inconvenient truth no doubt hey Elijah....
    2wives. UNLAWFUL
    the first wife took the cash and ran hey?????

according to your testimony.. ''i lost everything''

well who could blame her
    I hope she improved on her choices and was released from a mad religious bully with a sicko mouth
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do i have an agreement with ABBA?
    yes
    Has He promised to give me certain things through his Son?
    Yes, He has.
    I have an agreement, and an agreement with Abba is a covenant.
    I have a covenant with HIM, and it is the new covenant.
    Hebrews 8:6 tells us that Christ’s covenant “is founded on better promises.”
    It “was established,” says the King James Version; the New American Standard says it “has been enacted.”

The verb is in the past tense, indicating that the new covenant has been made.
    An analogy cannot contradict the clear meaning of this verse.
    Blood has been shed, ratifying the new covenant (Luke 22:20; Hebrews 10:29).
    I HAVE THESE PROMISES IN MY LIFE amen as a DIVINE TRUE BLESSING of John 10 v 10

and no weird religious crazy and fat gut bullies will ever take it away.
    Hmm, now this post shows that Lucy is a double tongue devil, and her abba is the devil, and she's made a covenant with him, and promoting her jezziebelism.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Typical of jezziebel.

well who could blame her
    I hope she improved on her choices
    Sounds typical of you Lucy, promoting your jezzie CULTural lifestyle, and thinking it's ok for a woman to break the Almighty's laws.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    2wives. UNLAWFUL
    Come on Lucy, show us a scripture forbidding a man from having 2 wives, or that 2 wives are unlawful as YOU THINK??

Or has your master the devil got you tongue tied again.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    2wives. UNLAWFUL

well who could blame her
    I hope she improved on her choices and was released from a mad religious bully with a sicko mouth
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes
    Yes, He has.
    It “was established,” says the King James Version; the New American Standard says it “has been enacted.”

Also Lucy,

A woman cannot make me a whoremonger, like you have made your hubby one.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    2wives. UNLAWFUL

well who could blame her

yes
    Yes, He has.

Lucy, I never said I had two wives, and show us a scripture forbidding a man from having 2 wives as you think??

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    i guess you would personally know all about adultery in a practical sense....

2wives. UNLAWFUL

well who could blame her

yes
    Yes, He has.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy, again you know nothing.

The gospel started with Abraham, and not with Yeshua in the first century, and Abraham never kept the sacrificial laws, but he sure did obey Yah's commandments and other laws, that you say, no one can keep.

The only ones who can't keep them are the devil and his seed.
    The only ones who can't keep them are the devil and his seed, and they cannot repent of their transgressions.

Why can't you keep this commandment Lucy, as Messiah says to do, is it because you can't stop your jezzie cultural lifestyle?

thou shalt not commit adultery

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Jesus was a Revelation of His Father no one had known of HIM previously.

Yeshua not only revealed God to man, but he also made a new revelation of man to Himself and to other men.
    In the life of Yeshua you see man at his best.
    Man thus becomes so beautifully real because Yeshua had so much of His Father in His life, and the realization (recognition) of God is inalienable and constitutive in all men

[/b]Never lose sight of the fact that the supreme spiritual purpose of Yeshua bestowal was to enhance the revelation of God.[/b]

They could not grasp the idea that Yeshua had come to proclaim a new gospel of salvation and to establish a new way of finding God;
    they did not perceive that He was a new revelation of the Father in heaven.
    ~ this is what is wrong with IAH Spying and Elijah... they cannot grasp the good news~~~

The teachings of Yeshua, even though greatly modified, survived the mystery cults of their birth time, the ignorance and superstition of the dark ages,
    and are even now slowly triumphing over the materialism, mechanism, and secularism of the twentieth/21st century. And such times of great testing and threatened defeat are always times of great revelation.

Be not discouraged; human evolution is still in progress, and the revelation of God to the world, in and through Yeshua, shall not fail.nor shall HIS PEOPLE
    Lucy, again you know nothing.

The gospel started with Abraham, and not with Yeshua in the first century, and Abraham never kept the sacrificial laws, but he sure did obey Yah's commandments and other laws, that you say, no one can keep.

The only ones who can't keep them are the devil and his seed.

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    church religion and its system versus THE CHRIST IN YESHUA and the goodnews

Jesus was a Revelation of His Father no one had known of HIM previously.

Yeshua not only revealed God to man, but he also made a new revelation of man to Himself and to other men.
    In the life of Yeshua you see man at his best.
    Man thus becomes so beautifully real because Yeshua had so much of His Father in His life, and the realization (recognition) of God is inalienable and constitutive in all men

[/b]Never lose sight of the fact that the supreme spiritual purpose of Yeshua bestowal was to enhance the revelation of God.[/b]

They could not grasp the idea that Yeshua had come to proclaim a new gospel of salvation and to establish a new way of finding God;
    they did not perceive that He was a new revelation of the Father in heaven.
    ~ this is what is wrong with IAH Spying and Elijah... they cannot grasp the good news~~~

The teachings of Yeshua, even though greatly modified, survived the mystery cults of their birth time, the ignorance and superstition of the dark ages,
    and are even now slowly triumphing over the materialism, mechanism, and secularism of the twentieth/21st century. And such times of great testing and threatened defeat are always times of great revelation.

Be not discouraged; human evolution is still in progress, and the revelation of God to the world, in and through Yeshua, shall not fail.nor shall HIS PEOPLE

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    walking in FILTH or walking by FAITH

most pew people walk in religious FILTH,
    WHY?
    They never learnt how to walk in the same FAITH AS THE SON OF GOD walked in here.
    They listened to hirelings and religious pretenders who always abound so faith like Yeshua has is NEVER MAJORED IN NOR GRADUATED IN... here
    so what is '' the filth''[

Filth:Abba Is Mysterious.
    Faith: Abba is Real, Consistent and makes Perfect Sense to His children.

satan
    Filth: satan is intelligent being and is powerful.
    Faith: satan is liar and a murderer.
    His foolish aim was to usurp the power of Almighty God.
    Cowardly satan and his host of half witted demons are not very intelligent.

Will Power
    Filth: It is good to exercise personal will power. [ according to Yeshua IT IS THE FATHER'S responsibility to deliver His peoplel from all evil]
    Faith: Man who lives by the Will of his Heavenly Father finds True Happiness.

Church
    Filth: God wants us to go to church.
    Faith: God wants us to BE his church!

In Conclusion, Live by Faith not by the filth of human religious opinions.

My God; You are maker of Heaven and Earth.
    I have no other gods before me.
    Christ Jesus has revealed You as Father.
    I am your daughter; I am created in your image.

You my Father are Love, Wisdom and Power.
    I experience and share your divine attributes.
    You are Perfect; thus I am made perfect.
    You are Life; thus I am made truly alive.

I am Man created in your glorious image.
    I accept your Love and Grace without question.
    I do not need to strive for any reason.
    I am Complete in Knowing You.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    THE REAL GOODNEWS.................
    [ATTACH]268[/ATTACH]

no foul mouth religious misinformed person can TAKE HIS LIFE AWAY from His Ekklesia........................ amen
    THE GOSPEL STANDS UPON THE GOOD NEWS...... and nothing can change this truth
    Yea, you have a priest, but it's not Yeshua Messiah.

See here: https://www.google.com/search?rls=co....0.zlawRnmoq9c

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    the endless LIFE of the Gospel and its HIGH PRIEST

THE REAL GOODNEWS.................
    Click image for larger version

Name:	3af88a7950262c53c9f0c0ce9efbaa6b.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	59607

no foul mouth religious misinformed person can TAKE HIS LIFE AWAY from His Ekklesia........................ amen
    THE GOSPEL STANDS UPON THE GOOD NEWS...... and nothing can change this truth

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    You lie Lucy, I never wrote nor said I was a victim.

i would be living in a degenerate life like you.
    a cesspool as
    a victim of your circumstances.

and nothing will change your life as a victim and as a full slave that fails to overcome satan.................. not even your phony lips

[ATTACH]267[/ATTACH]
    Because I do not tell people lies like you, professing to be immortal, even with immortal false teeth, when the apostles say that ONLY Messiah has of yet immortality?

The sad truth is Lucy, you make up your own rules and laws to live by, the same as the world's churches do, obeying man made up doctrines and commands, instead of living by the Creator, and Messiah's laws and words.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    and all who suffer misinformation.,
    I OPPOSE you EVERY TIME you utter your belief.
    I NOW oppose the World’s indoctrination of death and its religious concepts.
    Believers in christ are ageless as we are Living the ever present NOW time.
    We are NOW translated as we are no longer born of flesh and thus we cannot die but be of HIS incorruptible seed.
    We NOW dwell with the Living God who is our Father.
    As WE are Love and Light, we NOW impart Life to those around us.
    Christ is His people Light can never be hid under a bushel.
    Let His Ekklesia NOW raise others to Life as we have been raised.
    Let His church who Live =announce the Kingdom of God is Now!
    =========================================================

Nearly all of the writers of the New Testament predicted that changes would occur in key beliefs after their deaths.
    That people would “fall away” and that “apostasy” would enter the body of believers.
    from the very beginning the ''falling away'' occurred.

History shows that the early church changed its stance on core doctrines quite early on.
    This changed and corrupted church soon became political under the name of the Catholic church.
    Our Bible has been severely altered and edited -- because they fail to grasp the very foundational principles of the New Covenant itself -- so few fully understand the divine advent and its message.
    Lucy,

You teach the same dead faith and doctrines as your mother whore the catholic church.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X