Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucy's immortal body and immortal teeth too??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one can die twice huh?

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
    who true believers meet and what we are told.

you are a true UNBELIEVER ELIJAH.
    Formed by your own thoughts and man made religious sewerage you have accepted as the truth
    Plus a TRUE PRODUCT OF THE MATRIX.

YOU don't even wish to be unplugged.

So into the hot seat you go - to boil inside your own lie.

explain ELIJAH HOW LAZARUS CAN DIE TWICE............................ you see you cannot unless you alter and twist the verse you love to quote.
    YOU ARE TRAPPED Elijah because no one can die twice according to scripture.
    YOU ARE TRAPPED Elijah because no one can die twice according to scripture
    Really??

Then why will people die in THE SECOND DEATH Rev.2:11; Rev.20:14 as the scriptures say, and the last time I looked, the word "SECOND" means twice????
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Comment

not one that would destroy me Elijah No

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
      And about your tag line again Lucy:

So to you the law was given to see things wrong in a person's life.

The law was given out of love, how to love Yahweh the Father, and how to love our fellow human beings.

I guess your parents had certain laws or rules so to speak just to prove you were wrong, or did they have those laws or rules for your own good??
      they never sold me as a slave, nor cut my belly open when I was pregnant
      they never taught me to rob and kill men and rape women
      they never told me to kill people and run them off their lands...
      nor did they tell me to sacrifice my 1st born to Molock and burn the child in the fire....
      NO MY FATHER was not a murderer nor wished me to bow down to his insanity.........................
      I was so blessed.
      THE disguise comes before THE deception
      What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
      THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
      - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
      - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
      This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

they never sold me as a slave, nor cut my belly open when I was pregnant
        they never taught me to rob and kill men and rape women
        they never told me to kill people and run them off their lands...
        nor did they tell me to sacrifice my 1st born to Molock and burn the child in the fire....
        NO MY FATHER was not a murderer nor wished me to bow down to his insanity.........................
        I was so blessed.
        And I guess that's why you turned yourself into that "cultural lady" as you said.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Comment

So you were not raised up with any rules from your parents eh?

Comment

the true biblical meanings of ''the lake of fire''

not reading it as a carnal library book so many do,

The lake of fire is figurative and symbolic and the second death is also figurative or symbolic.
            And how do we know this?
            Well, It is the only way that these Scriptures on the lake of fire and the second death will harmonize and not contradict the rest of God’s Word and God plainly tells us in chapter one, verse one, that an angel “signified” this whole “Revelation of Jesus Christ” contained in this book.
            He “SYMBOLIZED” it, for that is what “signifies” means--to make known by signs, and signs are symbols.

The word “signified” is from the Greek “SEMAINO” meaning to indicate or communicate by means of signs and symbols.
            Therefore it can’t be literal! Yes.
            Revelation is a book of SYMBOLS!

The Scriptures teach the opposite of divine and infernal retribution because - unlike carnal degenerate MAN - God NEVER punishes for the sole purpose of torturing!
            God ALWAYS chastens for the ultimate purpose of
            correcting,
            righting,
            amending,
            changing,
            fixing,
            rectifying,
            redeeming and saving!
            That Father can and will accomplish these things with every creature in heaven and earth is fully substantiated by hundreds of Scriptures in His Word.
            And there are no Scriptural doctrines or teachings to the contrary.
            NONE!
            This IS the Good News Gospel which precious few on this earth have ever heard.

It is God’s “WILL” that all mankind be saved and God’s “will” WILL be done (Matt. 6:10 and Isaiah 46:10-11)!

Of course these Scriptures (at translated in most modern Bibles) sure sound like the beast, the false prophet, Satan, and all who are not found written in the book of life will be tortured forever and ever in the lake of fire and brimstone which is the second death.
            Granted, in the King James translation, it does definitely sound that way.
            But when we remove a few unscriptural assumptions, a few pagan traditions, and a couple of totally mistranslated words, words that never appear in the Greek manuscripts, we will discover an even more profound love that God has for His creatures, rather than some monstrous god of eternal hatred which has been concocted by theologians and promulgated through bad translations for centuries.
            What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
            This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

Yea, change it to fit your ideas.

not reading it as a carnal library book so many do,

The lake of fire is figurative and symbolic and the second death is also figurative or symbolic.
              And how do we know this?
              Well, It is the only way that these Scriptures on the lake of fire and the second death will harmonize and not contradict the rest of God’s Word and God plainly tells us in chapter one, verse one, that an angel “signified” this whole “Revelation of Jesus Christ” contained in this book.
              He “SYMBOLIZED” it, for that is what “signifies” means--to make known by signs, and signs are symbols.

The word “signified” is from the Greek “SEMAINO” meaning to indicate or communicate by means of signs and symbols.
              Therefore it can’t be literal! Yes.
              Revelation is a book of SYMBOLS!

The Scriptures teach the opposite of divine and infernal retribution because - unlike carnal degenerate MAN - God NEVER punishes for the sole purpose of torturing!
              God ALWAYS chastens for the ultimate purpose of
              correcting,
              righting,
              amending,
              changing,
              fixing,
              rectifying,
              redeeming and saving!
              That Father can and will accomplish these things with every creature in heaven and earth is fully substantiated by hundreds of Scriptures in His Word.
              And there are no Scriptural doctrines or teachings to the contrary.
              NONE!
              This IS the Good News Gospel which precious few on this earth have ever heard.

It is God’s “WILL” that all mankind be saved and God’s “will” WILL be done (Matt. 6:10 and Isaiah 46:10-11)!

Of course these Scriptures (at translated in most modern Bibles) sure sound like the beast, the false prophet, Satan, and all who are not found written in the book of life will be tortured forever and ever in the lake of fire and brimstone which is the second death.
              Granted, in the King James translation, it does definitely sound that way.
              But when we remove a few unscriptural assumptions, a few pagan traditions, and a couple of totally mistranslated words, words that never appear in the Greek manuscripts, we will discover an even more profound love that God has for His creatures, rather than some monstrous god of eternal hatred which has been concocted by theologians and promulgated through bad translations for centuries.
              Yea, change it to fit your own ideas so you can merely dismiss its final judgment.

The second death means exactly that, eternal death.

Comment

Why sure Lucy. he is going to let all of the wicked in His kingdom eh?

Comment

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death. Rev.2:11.

He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

Why no one is going to suffer the second death, why this was merely written to mean eternal life in hell fire.

I can't help but laugh..

Comment

As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.

And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
                    Matthew 13:40-42.

It sure sounds real according to Messiah Himself.

Comment

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. Rev.21:8.

No, this verse can't mean this can it? Oh yes it does.

Why He is going to let all of these lawbreakers into His Kingdom, and He would never harm a fly.

Comment

when u have a degenerate mind you think in a form of carnal degeneracy

so to understand the big picture

there will be a suffering by the lake of fire, yet there is something BEYOND THAT SECOND DEATH, and it is good.
                        If there wasn't, humanity would not have much hope and their assurance would be greatly lacking.
                        We would ever live with the nagging thought that our Father created an inferior world that He could not, or would not, save — dooming the majority to an everlasting damnation of unspeakable agony.

that is the mindset of Elijah... and millions of like minded church people

We rejoice that there is an end to all death, even THE SECOND DEATH; that there is something beyond THE LAKE OF FIRE; and that all shall know the Lord from the least to the greatest.
                        "And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. AND I SAW A NEW HEAVEN AND A NEW EARTH: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea"
                        (Rev. 20:14-15, 21:1).

Such an assurance!
                        Such a promise of life! — The heavens of their spirits and souls are made new, no longer being carnal, as well as the changing of the earth of their adamic bodies, and no more unstable sea of humanity.
                        All things of the first Adam flee in the fiery presence of godly judgment.

Sin and death are swallowed up by the life of the One who sits upon the throne.
                        Painful?
                        Yes, we are sure, but let us know it is for good, very good; for without it humanity would be left forever in straits of death.

BTW
                        this is not my rendering but the true BIG PICTURE REVEALED FROM CORRECT STUDY UNDER THE ANOINTING

Comment

so to unde3rstand the big picture
                          there will be a suffering by the lake of fire, yet there is something BEYOND THAT SECOND DEATH, and it is good.
                          If there wasn't, humanity would not have much hope and their assurance would be greatly lacking.
                          We would ever live with the nagging thought that our Father created an inferior world that He could not, or would not, save — dooming the majority to an everlasting damnation of unspeakable agony.

that is the mindset of Elijah... and millions of like minded church people

We rejoice that there is an end to all death, even THE SECOND DEATH; that there is something beyond THE LAKE OF FIRE; and that all shall know the Lord from the least to the greatest.

(Rev. 20:14-15, 21:1).

Such an assurance!
                          Such a promise of life! — The heavens of their spirits and souls are made new, no longer being carnal, as well as the changing of the earth of their adamic bodies, and no more unstable sea of humanity.
                          All things of the first Adam flee in the fiery presence of godly judgment.

Sin and death are swallowed up by the life of the One who sits upon the throne.
                          Painful?
                          Yes, we are sure, but let us know it is for good, very good; for without it humanity would be left forever in straits of death.

this is not my rendering but the true BIG PICTURE REVEALED FROM CORRECT STUDY UNDER THE ANOINTING
                          Why of course Lucy, why he is going to let all of those "lying cultural lady's" walk right in his kingdom according to you, because the kingdom you proclaim is the kingdom of satan, the liar and murderer from the beginning.

But no, you and your "father" are headed here below as Messiah said:

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels/messengers: Matthew 25:41.

Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels/messengers:

This is Messiah speaking Lucy, and not Elijah.

Comment

When are you ever going to learn Lucy, because I'm sure everyone else out there has by now, that I ONLY quote the scriptures own answers to your questions.

Comment

ELIJAH joins with the un-anointed quote.....

Martin Luther

When questioned whether the Blessed will not be saddened by seeing their nearest and dearest tortured answers, “Not in the least.”

why don't you study what these words mean Elijah rather than stay HELL BENT upon hatred and evil to all who disagree with your concepts.
                              after all consider [ on your evil beliefs]
                              you would be 1st to be thrown into ''hell'' and gnashing your teeth for the extreme liar you have proven to be on this forum.... amen

God would thrown u in by your pant tails HEAD FIRST.. as a liar and corrupt teacher you have proven to be here.
                              a rude man
                              with an evil defiled mouth always hissing like the snake you have inside.....
                              you have zero understanding of His word and obviously mentally unstable

Comment

Martin Luther

When questioned whether the Blessed will not be saddened by seeing their nearest and dearest tortured answers, “Not in the least.”

why don't you study what these words mean Elijah rather than stay HELL BENT upon hatred and evil to all who disagree with your concepts.
                                after all consider [ on your evil beliefs]
                                you would be 1st to be thrown into ''hell'' and gnashing your teeth for the extreme liar you have proven to be on this forum.... amen

God would thrown u in my your pant tails HEAD FIRST.. as a liar and corrupt teacher.
                                Lucy, you should not accuse me of the corrupt liar you have already proven yourself to be.

Comment

Working...
                                X