Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucy's immortal body and immortal teeth too??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucy's immortal body and immortal teeth too??

Lucy's immortal body and immortal teeth too??

Hmm, she's never been to a dentist either? Really? Then she must have a rotten mouth of teeth by now.

Well, if she is immortal as she claims?

Hmm, why wont she upload a video on youtube.com showing us that she can hold her pinky finger indefinitely over a hot candle flame??

Lucy's lies are beginning to catch up with her.

My Third Set Of Teeth!

Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Shabbat Shalom!

I am one of those folks who do grind their teeth in their sleep. Maybe this has something to do with all my various fears. Anyways, my bottom front teeth were completely ground down over the years to gum level, and a result I was forced to seek a remedy. I determined primarily for financial reasons to have my lower teeth all pulled rather than work to have implants or to have crowns put on my lower teeth.

During this period of time, as I was coming to a knowledge of LIFE NOW, and I began to look at the Men of Old who lived hundred of years, and I naturally wondered about their teeth. Did they have just two sets of teeth as we presently experience? I began to suspect that the longer you live in a physical sense, then perhaps another set of teeth would appear. I mentioned this to Hyssop, and he promptly informed me that when my third set of teeth did appear, then he would immediately become a believer in LIFE NOW.

Lucy and I both believe in LIFE NOW, but I disagree with her concerning whether or not our physical bodies are being changed into immortal bodies. I do believe that My Messiah Yahushua can grant continued LIFE to my mortal body through HIS Spirit, but my mortal body is not meant to become immortal before the Change does occur at the return of My Messiah Yahushua.

Therefore, I look for the visible return of My Messiah Yahushua, and until then, I will like yourself inspect the teeth of all those who claim to be immortal.

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

the wrong gospel is taught by men...

immortality for the human body, here and now?
      Who ever heard of THAT?
      It is obvious that everyone MUST DIE, right?

Of course, we have all been indoctrinated with the one - AND ONLY - verse in the Bible that can be bent to say that we are supposed to die:

man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment... Heb 9:27
      It is true that once someone dies, they will face judgement, but the only reason why we are "destined to die" is because of our own love for and willingness to follow the devils plan, rather than the ways of The Father of LIFE...!!!
      If you are willing to "shake the carpet - of creed" and hear the words of a LOVING FATHER, inviting His children to simply listen and obey;
      "I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life. John 5:24

"Here is the bread that comes down from heaven, which a man may eat and not die. I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world." John 6:50,51
      "I tell you the truth, if anyone keeps my word, he will never see death." John 8:51

"I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?" John 11:25,26
      It sounds there like He has plans for 2 groups of people;
      1. those who "die"
      2. those who "live".

1. "will live, even though he dies" is second place;
      whereas
      2. "whoever lives and believes in Me will never die" is winning the prize.

My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. Joh 10:27, 28

Since the children have flesh and blood, he too shared in their humanity so that by his death he might destroy him who holds the power of death--that is, the devil-- Hebrews 2:14

It has now been revealed through the appearing of our Savior, Christ Jesus, who has destroyed death and has brought life and immortality to light through the gospel. 2 Timothy 1:10
      I also know that the "apostate church line" is to INTERPRET the above passages to mean that you wouldn't have to die AGAIN, but always ASSUMING that we must die the first time.
      But if you are honest with yourself, and are willing to let Jesus "say what He means and mean what He says" then you will agree that another tare-seed-lie is about to be uprooted - to him who has an ear to hear!

Comment

Immortal Souls??

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
        immortality for the human body, here and now?
        Who ever heard of THAT?
        It is obvious that everyone MUST DIE, right?

Of course, we have all been indoctrinated with the one - AND ONLY - verse in the Bible that can be bent to say that we are supposed to die:

It is true that once someone dies, they will face judgement, but the only reason why we are "destined to die" is because of our own love for and willingness to follow the devils plan, rather than the ways of The Father of LIFE...!!!
        If you are willing to "shake the carpet - of creed" and hear the words of a LOVING FATHER, inviting His children to simply listen and obey;

It sounds there like He has plans for 2 groups of people;
        1. those who "die"
        2. those who "live".

1. "will live, even though he dies" is second place;
        whereas
        2. "whoever lives and believes in Me will never die" is winning the prize.

I also know that the "apostate church line" is to INTERPRET the above passages to mean that you wouldn't have to die AGAIN, but always ASSUMING that we must die the first time.
        But if you are honest with yourself, and are willing to let Jesus "say what He means and mean what He says" then you will agree that another tare-seed-lie is about to be uprooted - to him who has an ear to hear!
        Well Lucy, I don't like to bust your bubble, but souls are not immortal my dear.

Christianity has been believing and teaching your THE IMMORTAL SOUL doctrine since the 4th century, and that is WHY the K.J.V. translators left out 2 words in John 11:26.

Here below is this entire John 11:26 verse quoted in the B.L.B. Strong's, and the 2 words left un-translated in underlined red color.

And G2532 whosoever G3956 liveth G2198 and G2532 believeth G4100 in G1519 me G1691 shall G599 G0 never G3364 G1519 G165 die. G599 Believest thou G4100 this? G5124

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...ever+die&t=KJV

What are these two G1519 G165 words??

FOR=G1519 EVER=G165

In other words Lucy, Messiah was saying, shall never for ever be dead, and that is true, because there is coming a "CHANGE" or a "RESURRECTION" from the dead, and those who believe in Him will NOT suffer THE SECOND DEATH.

But hey, you can prove to us IF your immortal, by going to youtube.com and uploading a video of you holding your pinky finger indefinitely on a hot candle flame?

Comment

Which DEATH has been abolished for the followers of Messiah?

Which DEATH has been abolished for the followers of Messiah?

Well, I will let Messiah Himself answer that question.

He/She that hath an ear, let him/her hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He/She that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death. Rev.2:11.

He/She that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

Comment

When will the first death be destroyed?

When will the first death be destroyed?

And death and hell/Grave were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. Rev.20:14.

And until then, people are going to die the first death.

Comment

Want a $1.000??

Want a $1.000??

I will give anyone a thousand dollars, IF you can find these two following words Immortal Soul written side by side TOGETHER in the scriptures, and I'm here to tell you, you will not find it, because it's not there.

Comment

Re-gene-ration

A mini-study of the Word may be interesting, you being one of the few who both have been exposed to and, I presume, have accepted the Lord's objective teaching about physical immortality on earth now.

Despite the brazen church interpretation, it is almost impossible to escape the perception that in Jhn. 6, 8 and 11 the Lord was pointedly speaking about not physically dying on earth at all.
                "I am the Bread of Life" (zoe in the Greek, always refers to physical life - as in Rev. 11:11).
                It is not like the manna which those "soul-saved" by animal sacrifice in the wilderness ate, and yet suffered physical death.

"He who takes this Bread for his food will live forever (the Greek "zao" always refers to physical living).
                Jhn. 5:48, 58.
                The great news repeats in Jhn. 8:51, 11:26.

Time and again, we have been told and have read in the Lord's statements that God does not change - not His Plan, not His objectives, not His method

BTW
                when physical death to a believer, becomes MORE POWERFULL than His easy to understand Goodnews and THE CROSS... know the ''religious tares are in the pulpits''.

Comment

the goodnews was about LIFE CHANGE here ...to defeat the works of the devil.....

A mini-study of the Word may be interesting, you being one of the few who both have been exposed to and, I presume, have accepted the Lord's objective teaching about physical immortality on earth now.

Despite the brazen church interpretation, it is almost impossible to escape the perception that in Jhn. 6, 8 and 11 the Lord was pointedly speaking about not physically dying on earth at all.

It is not like the manna which those "soul-saved" by animal sacrifice in the wilderness ate, and yet suffered physical death.

"He who takes this Bread for his food will live forever (the Greek "zao" always refers to physical living).
                  Jhn. 5:48, 58.
                  The great news repeats in Jhn. 8:51, 11:26.

Time and again, we have been told and have read in the Lord's statements that God does not change - not His Plan, not His objectives, not His method

BTW
                  when physical death to a believer, becomes MORE POWERFULL than His easy to understand Goodnews and THE CROSS... know the ''religious tares are in the pulpits''.
                  ==================================================================================================== =======================

those who preach an ALTERED gospel are called TARES.... remember that please because they are POISON. [deadly poison]
                  they are man made not divinely anointed, and a ''pretender''~~~~
                  they MIX the old wine [ OT laws that die in 70ad] with the LIFE SAVING POWER OF THE GOSPEL~~~ THAT IS A NO NO as life and death are opposites.

the OT priesthood was a dying one,
                  The Gospel has an UNDYING ONE = hence the divine difference... one of life and one of death.
                  this change was establish in JOHN 3 v 16. [ for those with eyes to see]

the CHANGE OCCURED
                  In order for us to enter our inheritance of life God is bringing us out from the ideas of men and traditions, which have made the word of God of no effect in our lives.
                  This outward beheading began when we became tired of the religious programs of men.
                  We were and still are being delivered from the bondage of religious legalism.
                  The inward beheading is for the Word of God.
                  The soul, which formerly has been ruled and dominated by the realm of appearance, is being beheaded, separated from it, and being given a new head, the spirit.
                  The soul (mind, will, and emotions) is learning to judge and reason by the inward realm.
                  This is being accomplished through hearing the ZOE life directions of Yeshua out from the Word of God.

Progressive Salvation:
                  When you look up the term 'salvation' as it is used in the Bible you will find it has different meanings.
                  The Greek word 'soteria' in Vine's Expository denotes deliverance, salvation, and preservation.
                  There are many references for salvation in Strong's Concordance that basically mean rescue and health.
                  It comes from another root word 'sozo' which means to protect and to make whole. here

You have been sealed unto the day of redemption.
                  The day of redemption is the day of resurrection, the day of loosing.

Comment

==================================================================================================== =======================

those who preach an ALTERED gospel are called TARES.... remember that please because they are POISON. [deadly poison]
                    they are man made not divinely anointed, and a ''pretender''~~~~
                    they MIX the old wine [ OT laws that die in 70ad] with the LIFE SAVING POWER OF THE GOSPEL~~~ THAT IS A NO NO as life and death are opposites.

the OT priesthood was a dying one,
                    The Gospel has an UNDYING ONE = hence the divine difference... one of life and one of death.
                    this change was establish in JOHN 3 v 16. [ for those with eyes to see]

the CHANGE OCCURED
                    In order for us to enter our inheritance of life God is bringing us out from the ideas of men and traditions, which have made the word of God of no effect in our lives.
                    This outward beheading began when we became tired of the religious programs of men.
                    We were and still are being delivered from the bondage of religious legalism.
                    The inward beheading is for the Word of God.
                    The soul, which formerly has been ruled and dominated by the realm of appearance, is being beheaded, separated from it, and being given a new head, the spirit.
                    The soul (mind, will, and emotions) is learning to judge and reason by the inward realm.
                    This is being accomplished through hearing the ZOE life directions of Yeshua out from the Word of God.

Progressive Salvation:
                    When you look up the term 'salvation' as it is used in the Bible you will find it has different meanings.
                    The Greek word 'soteria' in Vine's Expository denotes deliverance, salvation, and preservation.
                    There are many references for salvation in Strong's Concordance that basically mean rescue and health.
                    It comes from another root word 'sozo' which means to protect and to make whole. here

You have been sealed unto the day of redemption.
                    Lucy, your immortal life now denies or renders useless a resurrection from the dead, and this is only one of the foolish doctrines that Christianity teaches.

Lucy, IF your already immortal and cannot die, how are you even going to be raised up in a resurrection??

But hey, you can prove to us IF your immortal, by going to youtube.com and uploading a video of you holding your pinky finger indefinitely on a hot candle flame?

Lucy, why wont you prove to us that your immortal?

Comment

john 11 v 24 25 26

Martha KNEW of this ''resurrection on the last day'' = as the jews all did at that time.
                      however
                      Jesus was telling his friend of the GOOD NEWS. [ few see]

JESUS TELLS IT TO HIS FRIENDS.

If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.
                      John 8:51
                      The statements of Jesus concerning eternal life were so startling to the hearers of His day that they thought Him insane and dangerous and sought to kill Him.
                      We must ask ourselves why His words concerning eternal life provoked such a response.

This violent reaction is in marked contrast to the way in which Christians today receive His words.
                      As a result of 2,000 years of religious programming and false teaching, Christians today interpret Jesus’ words in a way that nullifies and robs them of their power

here is a tip for those religious unbelievers of the good news.
                      https://www.facebook.com/ShareablyNo...7920113437069/

Comment

Martha KNEW of this ''resurrection on the last day'' = as the jews all did at that time.
                        however
                        Jesus was telling his friend of the GOOD NEWS. [ few see]

JESUS TELLS IT TO HIS FRIENDS.

The statements of Jesus concerning eternal life were so startling to the hearers of His day that they thought Him insane and dangerous and sought to kill Him.
                        We must ask ourselves why His words concerning eternal life provoked such a response.

This violent reaction is in marked contrast to the way in which Christians today receive His words.
                        As a result of 2,000 years of religious programming and false teaching, Christians today interpret Jesus’ words in a way that nullifies and robs them of their power

here is a tip for those religious unbelievers of the good news.
                        https://www.facebook.com/ShareablyNo...7920113437069/
                        Lucy,

Messiah in John 11:24-26 was speaking of THE SECOND DEATH which is eternal death Rev.2:11; Rev.20:14, and there is no resurrection from the second death.

The scriptures speak and teach of 2 literal deaths, Hebrews 9:27, and THE SECOND DEATH Rev.2:11; Rev.20:14.

But you a traditional Christianity has been so indoctrinated, that your minds IQ does not register even as high as a room thermostat.

Comment

Lucy, why wont you prove to us that your immortal?

Why wont you take me up on this challenge above Lucy, are you chicken, pock, pock?

Comment

Idiots like Lucy?

You see, idiots like Lucy will claim they are immortal, but try and shove them out in the middle of rush hour traffic, and you will see how fast they change their minds.

Lucy must be SUPERWOMAN, why even bullets bounce off her.

Comment

yes
                              that is true and the TRUTH.

the Ekklesia are ''SUPER'' in Christ = enchristed.
                              NOTHING can harm them.
                              why not?
                              ''THEY OVERCAME satan BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB''
                              how?
                              it is their '''living'' testimony'
                              therefore
                              it does not matter if the jesters jest and the mockers mock - THE TRUTH SHALL SURVIVE ALIVE AND LIVING In the new race of humans, called HIS NEW CREATION,
                              that is what the jesters never understand A NEW CREATION - is not the same as the Old...John 11 v 24 25 26

Ofcourse= very few people seem to understand divine salvation- Plus the lie they tell seems to win... but... evil has a strange way of ''falling back in upon itself'' when the ''Generation of the Righteous'' appears.

Death IS Enthroned - the captives are set free HERE.

While Jesus came to deliver the creation from the bondage of death and corruption, the goal of the enemy working through the Babylonian religious system of man is to keep believers in the shadow of darkness where death reigns.
                              Not only are the common sense assumptions of the carnal mind (“everybody has to die”) never challenged by the teachings of the religious system, they are, in fact, reinforced.

Christianity, in all its various forms and manifestations, accepts and even glorifies physical death.
                              It is seen as the gateway to heaven, to eternal rest and to the great celestial family reunion.
                              Death is seen as a homecoming or graduation.
                              It is in the after-life that we will finally see Jesus face to face and will instantly be made perfect.
                              The powerful and literal “brainwashing” of the doctrine of death can be seen in the Catholic Church’s ritual of spreading ashes on the forehead of believers.

When Jesus spoke of eternal life, he was referring to the Life that is contained only in him.
                              Through him, the believer enters into the life of the Melchisedec priesthood where we have no carnal genealogy, no beginning nor end of days.

In his eyes, those who do not have this life are no better than dead men (“Let the dead bury the dead” he said to a follower who hesitated following Jesus because he felt the need to bury his recently deceased father.)
                              It is only through the intimacy of our relationship with Christ that we enter into Life and as this life takes hold of every aspect of our being, death in all its aspects is overcome.

It is the second birth, which removes us from the realm of the Adamic life to the life of Christ, that is precious in the sight of God because it is only through the manifestation of the born again Sons of God that the creation, in its entirety, will be delivered from the bondage of death.

While the religious system champions the rights pertaining to the Adamic life, it fights tooth and nail to prevent the second birth from occurring in the lives of Christians.
                              This is symbolized in the 12th chapter of the book of Revelation by the dragon seeking to devour the manchild:

Comment

Working...
                              X