Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

''''''WHO'''''? ......... shall be called THE SONS OF GOD.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

living IN THE NEW COVENANT.....sons and daughters... rejoice

I was reading John 10:30, SAYING... I and the Father are one.

One is "the whole".
    Yeshua also says later in John 17:21 in His prayer for us, that those who believe in Him will be one.
    To me, that means we are made whole.
    When that came to me as a divine revelation I was so moved by Seeing the meaning of one not as a number but as a representation of being whole, or complete.

I am complete in HIM.... amen

Comment

the good news liveth within His sons and daughters.

THE SONS OF GOD ARE “PILLARS OF FOUNDATION SRENGTH”

The Sons of God have three seals

· The heart - salvation

· The shoulders - the Holy Ghost

· The Mind - a new nature

The Sons and daughters of God on the earth today are no longer subject to physical death.
      Their minds have been renewed from death to Life.

The church is blind to this.
      They speak of death, they accept it, and justify it as going to be with their Jesus.
      The church preaches sin consciousness to themselves.
      Funerals do not glorify the Lord; they are the result of the fallen human nature, and the eating from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

The good news is SONSHIP.
      It is an operation of the Holy Spirit in the minds of those who were chosen, His elect.
      It is the inscribing of the Nature of Yeshua into the mind, the intellect, the will.
      The nature and character of the Sons and daughters is changed to His Nature.

1 Peter 1:4 speaks of an inheritance incorruptible and undefiled in the Most Holy Place
      V5: a company ready to be revealed in the last time, who are kept.

This company is the “many membered company of the Sons of God” which is on the earth today about to be born from the womb of its mother the church.
      The members are those who have had their human nature burnt out of them, and been changing into the likeness of Their ELDER BROTHER YESHUA.
      They have entered into the third realm, the salvation of the mind and are the first fruits unto God.
      They shall minister on the earth in the Kingdom Day of Jesus Christ ruling and reigning with Him for one thousand years.

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post

· The heart - salvation

The Sons and daughters of God on the earth today are no longer subject to physical death.

They speak of death, they accept it, and justify it as going to be with their Jesus.
        Funerals do not glorify the Lord; they are the result of the fallen human nature, and the eating from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

It is an operation of the Holy Spirit in the minds of those who were chosen, His elect.
        It is the inscribing of the Nature of Yeshua into the mind, the intellect, the will.

1 Peter 1:4 speaks of an inheritance incorruptible and undefiled in the Most Holy Place

This company is the “many membered company of the Sons of God” which is on the earth today about to be born from the womb of its mother the church.
        The members are those who have had their human nature burnt out of them, and been changing into the likeness of Their ELDER BROTHER YESHUA.
        They have entered into the third realm, the salvation of the mind and are the first fruits unto God.
        They shall minister on the earth in the Kingdom Day of Jesus Christ ruling and reigning with Him for one thousand years.
        Why ofcourse, they have immortality in the flesh, like the devil told Eve, you shall not surely die, why you are an immortal soul.

Now we all know who is talking to you and Larry Wilson.

Comment

you are not part of the team Elijah

· The heart - salvation

just a sad religious loser.

Comment

just a sad religious loser.
            Well Lucy,

I have never drempt of being a part of the devil's team as you are.

Comment

no no you got that wrong Elijah

i just dont bow to wickedness and changing the gospel to make divine life here void as you do
              nor do i have a FOUL MOUTH... a real ''show and tell'' character trait of evil................. hello Elijah you sorry sad Judaizer.

Comment

i just dont bow to wickedness and changing the gospel to make divine life here void as you do
                nor do i have a FOUL MOUTH... a real ''show and tell'' character trait of evil................. hello Elijah you sorry sad Judaizer.
                Yea, you not only have a foul mouth, you have a foul mind to match, thinking you have eternal life without repentance.

Comment

No Elijah

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
                  Yea, you not only have a foul mouth, you have a foul mind to match, thinking you have eternal life without repentance.
                  i have a BEAUTIFUL MIND OF CHRIST and shall always UPHOLD all divine principles of the Goodnews....
                  not looking to the carnal minded religious like yourself for their deadly opinions
                  Plus failing to understand WHY AND HOW THIS NEW CREATION IS BEING FORMED... and certainly not from the ideas of Judaizers such as yourself.

BTW
                  I was reading a rather interesting article = that explains a lot.
                  what about?
                  about religious bullies and foul mouthed verbal abusers of women in religious circles -
                  something we would never know unless the Holy Spirit revealed it

what?
                  it seems these aggressive religious types of men, [termed zealots and bigots] suffer from a male disability TERMED''' SPS'' - [SMALL penis syndrome] aka= by having a very small penis
                  therefore
                  these men, have to ''assert'' themselves from the pulpits as they cannot in the bedroom~~~~
                  yes indeed it sure explains a lot.~~~~~

Oh!!! that's not being rude but a mere fact of a sad situation and a category many men fall into...~~~~

Comment

Living water.. What is it?

John 7:37-39 Jesus connects the Holy Spirit with Living Water. This Living Water is the “ZAO” LIFE OF GOD (“Zao” being the Greek word for this).

The issue here is:

* If she had known (ie. perceived, known the nature of) the Holy Spirit

* If she had known the One who spoke, the person Jesus,

she would have asked and He would have given her Living Water. In other words, her lack of perception and knowledge stopped her at that point from receiving the greatest thing she could ever get in her human life. She is so like many who see only through natural eyes and hear through their natural ears.

She then went on to ask Him where He would get this Living water from, and whether He was greater than Jacob who gave this well which satisfied the natural thirsts.

Jesus now explains the Higher realm of the “ZAO” Life of God in V14, saying that His water is a well within which bubbles continually unto everlasting life! The one who perceives the Holy Spirit and knows “into” Jesus will ask for this Life. This is the Life lost by Adam when he was cut off from the Tree of Life and then brought creation down to satan’s physical death. The Sons of God found the way back to the Tree of Life and hold the mystery as prophets of the New Day of Jesus. I gladly tell you on this site, just in case there is one who believes it. If you do come into the Holy of Holies through the rent veil of your human nature.

Christianity is full of people who know “about” Yeshua from what they hear and read in the Bible and therefore accept Him, but yet they never come to know “into” Him.
                    There is such a difference in knowing “about” somebody’s existence and knowing “into” them intimately.
                    You may know about me that I exist and accept that as a fact, but go no further into knowing “into” me and you will remain ignorant about anything to do with me.
                    This is how many Christians are concerning The Lord, but as Yeshua said, “My people die for a lack of knowledge”.
                    There is a huge difference between knowing “about” Him and actually knowing “into” Him.

When you know “Into” Him you will find out that you can get the Life of God as a well inside you and you will never thirst again. Y
                    ou will never have to ask Yeshua for anything again because you will never be thirsty again
                    ! He will sustain you by the power of the Holy Ghost as you draw from the well of His Life within you!

What a glorious realm this is when you understand it, and know “into” the One who says it.

The reason that most church meetings have altar calls for people needing things from The Lord (and I am not against them), is because they ARE STILL THIRSTY. They do not perceive the nature of God, nor do they know “into” the One who speaks. These ones are never satisfied for they do not have this well of Life within them.

Those who get this well of Life within find the Life of God and instead of continually asking, they just draw from this Life of Jesus within them.

In John 6:35, Yeshua said

“I Am the BREAD OF LIFE. He who comes to Me WILL NEVER BE HUNGRY, and he who believes into Me and cleaves to and trusts into and relies on Me WILL NEVER THIRST ANY MORE at any time”.
                    There is a Life in Yeshua which if you find it, you will never have to ask of Him any more.
                    His Life bubbles up in you unto perfection and you are as He is.
                    But you have to Come, Believe, Cleave, Trust and Rely.

In John 6:60 we read that many who heard Jesus’ sermon on that particular day, said that it was a hard, difficult, strange and unbearable message that they didn’t want to listen to, and in V66, they no longer accompanied Him.
                    They were happy just watching His miracles and being seen around Him, but when it came to believing “Into” Him it was an unbearable message.

What a sad, pathetic self-indulgent religious people these were, but sadder still is the fact that they are still around today sitting in religious meetings being fed with natural food to satisfy the senses.
                    But tell them of the Life and Immortality in YESHUA and it is still an unbearable message.

It defies my understanding how you can tell a Christian the greatest message they can hear, yet it is rejected.
                    Why a person would want to eat of satan’s physical death rather than The Life of Yeshua is beyond my understanding, BUT the answer lies in
                    John 6:65 where Yeshua said “no one can come to Me unless he is enabled to do so by The Father”.

Comment

John 7:37-39 Jesus connects the Holy Spirit with Living Water. This Living Water is the “ZAO” LIFE OF GOD (“Zao” being the Greek word for this).

The issue here is:

* If she had known (ie. perceived, known the nature of) the Holy Spirit

* If she had known the One who spoke, the person Jesus,

she would have asked and He would have given her Living Water. In other words, her lack of perception and knowledge stopped her at that point from receiving the greatest thing she could ever get in her human life. She is so like many who see only through natural eyes and hear through their natural ears.

She then went on to ask Him where He would get this Living water from, and whether He was greater than Jacob who gave this well which satisfied the natural thirsts.

Jesus now explains the Higher realm of the “ZAO” Life of God in V14, saying that His water is a well within which bubbles continually unto everlasting life! The one who perceives the Holy Spirit and knows “into” Jesus will ask for this Life. This is the Life lost by Adam when he was cut off from the Tree of Life and then brought creation down to satan’s physical death. The Sons of God found the way back to the Tree of Life and hold the mystery as prophets of the New Day of Jesus. I gladly tell you on this site, just in case there is one who believes it. If you do come into the Holy of Holies through the rent veil of your human nature.

Christianity is full of people who know “about” Yeshua from what they hear and read in the Bible and therefore accept Him, but yet they never come to know “into” Him.
                      There is such a difference in knowing “about” somebody’s existence and knowing “into” them intimately.
                      You may know about me that I exist and accept that as a fact, but go no further into knowing “into” me and you will remain ignorant about anything to do with me.
                      This is how many Christians are concerning The Lord, but as Yeshua said, “My people die for a lack of knowledge”.
                      There is a huge difference between knowing “about” Him and actually knowing “into” Him.

When you know “Into” Him you will find out that you can get the Life of God as a well inside you and you will never thirst again. Y
                      ou will never have to ask Yeshua for anything again because you will never be thirsty again
                      ! He will sustain you by the power of the Holy Ghost as you draw from the well of His Life within you!

What a glorious realm this is when you understand it, and know “into” the One who says it.

The reason that most church meetings have altar calls for people needing things from The Lord (and I am not against them), is because they ARE STILL THIRSTY. They do not perceive the nature of God, nor do they know “into” the One who speaks. These ones are never satisfied for they do not have this well of Life within them.

Those who get this well of Life within find the Life of God and instead of continually asking, they just draw from this Life of Jesus within them.

In John 6:35, Yeshua said

There is a Life in Yeshua which if you find it, you will never have to ask of Him any more.
                      His Life bubbles up in you unto perfection and you are as He is.
                      But you have to Come, Believe, Cleave, Trust and Rely.

In John 6:60 we read that many who heard Jesus’ sermon on that particular day, said that it was a hard, difficult, strange and unbearable message that they didn’t want to listen to, and in V66, they no longer accompanied Him.
                      They were happy just watching His miracles and being seen around Him, but when it came to believing “Into” Him it was an unbearable message.

What a sad, pathetic self-indulgent religious people these were, but sadder still is the fact that they are still around today sitting in religious meetings being fed with natural food to satisfy the senses.
                      But tell them of the Life and Immortality in YESHUA and it is still an unbearable message.

It defies my understanding how you can tell a Christian the greatest message they can hear, yet it is rejected.
                      Why a person would want to eat of satan’s physical death rather than The Life of Yeshua is beyond my understanding, BUT the answer lies in
                      John 6:65 where Yeshua said “no one can come to Me unless he is enabled to do so by The Father”.
                      This is Lucy's doctrines, "do what thou wilt".

Aleister Crowley style.

https://www.google.com/search?q=do+a...ie7&gws_rd=ssl

Comment

Working...
                      X