Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Spying! Banned, Barred, Blocked?

Spying,
    You will recognize the name from the unholey board. The reason for this is I have been unable to post or reply using my preferred nick, Old Shepherd. Every time I try to post I get an error message that I am not logged in. I log out and relog in, same error message. Since I have not received a reply to my form email, I registered again as Der Aler, to contact you. Either there is a computer glitch at your end, or I have been blocked from your forum. If that is the case then I'm outta here.
    Lo'Qor 'Azar Yadah

A Mind of its own!

Hi Sir,

Computers seem to me to have a mind of their own. I don't know why everything goes along just fine and then, all of a sudden, there is a problem like you just experienced. Hyssop informs me that it is related to your original registration. On this forum, registration requires the member to submit a valid e-mail address so that the forum can ban or block a member if it should become necessary. In the process of registration, the forum tests your e-mail address that you submit to us by sending you a confirmation notice. The member is then required to come back to the forum and complete the registration process in order to activate their membership. This process lets us know that your e-mail address is valid. If the prospective member does not complete the process, then the computer will not recognize you as a member.

Now, Old Shepherd, I don't know why the computer has recognized you all these months and then all of a sudden does no longer recognize you? I know in the past that we have bypassed this registration process for individuals that were having troubles completing the process. I don't know if you were one of those or not? Anyways, you have not been banned, barred, or blocked. Hyssop informs me that he has sent you some instructions to complete your registration as Old Shepherd. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Sincerely, Spying
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Spying,

Hello and thanks for the reply. I think I know what happened. The email I used to sign in originally went away the provider decided they wanted to charge $19.95/year for their previouskly free service. I said Nullus Frigidus Auxilium Gratia.
      Lo'Qor 'Azar Yadah

Comment

Banned, Barred, Blocked again BUT Not Here!

Spying,
        The glitch has been resolved and I can once again post as The Ancient Sheepherder. Thank You. I was beginning to get a little paranoid there, especially after the latest events over at Unholey Bored.

As you know once again over at the Unholey Bored, not only have all my posts been deleted BUT also your post questioning Juanita about deleting my posts after she assured you and the board that she would not delete my posts.
        Tell me Spying, did you read his posts before they were deleted?

This was not done without previous requests and warnings. I am not sorry so I would be a hypocrite to apologize. The only reason he will not be deleted here is because I have opened this forum to any and all but the forum does have a subject and it is not Old Shepherd... it is Paul.. pro or con so lets try to stick to the subject as much as possible.
        http://qumran.com/Paul_heretic_archi...4/00000033.htm

As in the initial instance a year or so ago she had no reason, other than the fact that she has taken a dislike to me and neither her nor her husband Jerry can rebut or refute my posts. She has repeatedly stated that she warned me before hand and gave her reasons for banning me. But that is blatantly untrue, she never warned me about anything and never gave me any reason although I have asked her several times.

I wonder why they are so afraid of one geriatric old geezer over there at unholey bored?
        Nullus Frigidus Auxilium Gratia
        Zaqunra'ahyahuw

Comment

Old Shepherd!

Hi Sir,

You are quite welcome, and I am very happy that you can once again post as Old Shepherd.

We now share some common ground. I know that you have had a number of posts deleted. I just had my first one deleted. We both have been forced in one way or another from the fellowship of various forums. Messiah said that such would occur. Count yourself blessed, my friend.

I appreciate all you efforts in keeping us honest. You do a fantastic job in that regard. I will tell you the truth: I am very much aware of your abilities whenever I sit down at my computer to compose a post. You have made me a much better poster. The fact that others don't want you at their forums is very telling about your level of expertise. So, keep up the good work.

If there is any area of improvement for you that you may allow me to suggest, I would humbly ask that if possible, and it may not be, that you work to pull your punches a little. It does not hurt to punch a little softer. I know how long you have worked with some, and how aggravating it can be to have to relate the same thing over and over, but that is what it sometime takes. You are being taught patience.

Anyways, I am glad Old Shepherd is back.

Sincerely, Spying
          The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Re: Old Shepherd!

Originally posted by Spying
            If there is any area of improvement for you that you may allow me to suggest, I would humbly ask that if possible, and it may not be, that you work to pull your punches a little. It does not hurt to punch a little softer. I know how long you have worked with some, and how aggravating it can be to have to relate the same thing over and over, but that is what it sometime takes. You are being taught patience.
            Having been graciously asked I will try my best. I would have felt somewhat better if the same had been expressed to others. However, I will not make that a condition of my compliance. I probably have let myself, unnecessarily, be pulled down into the gutter and I know I am better than that.

Laissez Les Bon Temps Roullez!
            Nullus Frigidus Auxilium Gratia
            Zaqunra'ahyahuw

Comment

Working...
            X