No announcement yet.

another ? to Elijah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmm there are 3 different accounts of Moses smashing the tablets.....

“What Really Happened After Moses Broke The Tablets?” written by Thomas McDaniel from Palmer Seminary.

Briefly, here are the variations:
    1.According to Exodus 32;20, Moses made the people drink water contaminated with the toxic powder from the ashes of the golden calf, seemingly for the purpose of fatally poisoning all who had worshiped the golden calf.
    And then he turned brother against brother, neighbor against neighbour.
    Some loving God what?
    2.According to Exodus 32:35, God sent a plague upon the people,
    3.According to Deut 9:21, Moses threw the toxic ashes into a brook so that the waters would carry the ashes into oblivion—without anyone being made to drink a concocted toxic beverage.

Again contradictory stories in the inerrant bible.
    Can’t be.
    The Bible is wrong about two of the above fables.
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
    THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
    - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
    - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
    This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

the stones the stones the stones...

No Cecil B de Mille's movie that's for sure with dear Charlton swing down the mountain posing with those 2 stones...NAH~~~~

drum roll

The two tables of stone”. According to the Bava Batra the length and width of each of the Tablets was six Tefachim, and each was three Tefachim thick – respectively roughly 20 and ten inches.
      That’s 4000 cubic inches of stone for each tablet!

Mount Sinai displays a ring complex that consists of alkaline Granites intruded into diverse rock types, including volcanics.
      The granites range in composition from syenogranite to alkali feldspar granite.
      With all that considered, let’s take the middle ground – the weight of the rock in that area then is 3500 pounds per cubic yard.

Therefore, the weight of the one (of the two) rocks that Moses allegedly carried is 300 pounds (4000/46,656 * 3500).
      Since Moses was carrying TWO stone tablets, the total weight of Moses’ load was 600 pounds!
      That’s a show stopper right there.
      We have no indication that Moses had super strength.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	article-2544061-140565F4000005DC-472_634x667.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.5 KB
ID:	59580
      opps consider
      This is the same old MAN who needed help to even hold his arms up so God’s “children” would keep on killing some people.

600lbs.... wow~~~~
      What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
      This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

oh this revealing is so good consider.......................

Yahweh said
        “Come up in the morning… the top of the mount“.
        wait for it~~~~~~thetruthbeknown

Mount Sinai is over 7400 ft high!
        At a 4% grade, it would take 34 miles to reach an elevation of 7400 feet.
        In addition, as Moses climbed higher, the the density of oxygen in the air decreases in direct proportion to increasing altitude.
        Moses was at least 80 (according to the bible) at this time.
        No one, let alone an 80 year old, is capable of walking 34 miles up to a 7500 foot elevation with stones weighing over 600 pounds “in his hand”.

Now, about the descent.

Really?
        After 40 days without food or water?
        Think about that.
        Forty days without food or water and yet Moses is able to walk a 34 mile route down from an elevation of 7500 feet with two tables totalling 600 pounds?

No way! It could not happen, it did not happen. This is a man made story.

Comment

where is elijah? sheez he has run off.... cannot answer the ?s

well that's par for the course~~~~

WAIT A MINUTE!

“To the Children of Israel?
          Biblical scholars estimate that the size of the Exodus would have been more than 1.5 MILLION (who would have formed an 85 mile long column, 10 abreast, 3 feet between rows) people, the same number of people who live in Philadelphia.
          How could Moses possibly have communicated with all of them?
          He couldn’t. He didn’t. Bible is wrong.

Comment

the truth shall set you free

How Can the Bible be the Perfect Word Of God?

It is not the perfect word of God.
            If it contains a single statement that can be disproved, it cannot be the perfect word of God.
            Having identified a single instance of imperfection, it calls into question all the other interventions by God – does it not?

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
              well that's par for the course~~~~

WAIT A MINUTE!

“To the Children of Israel?
              Biblical scholars estimate that the size of the Exodus would have been more than 1.5 MILLION (who would have formed an 85 mile long column, 10 abreast, 3 feet between rows) people, the same number of people who live in Philadelphia.
              How could Moses possibly have communicated with all of them?
              He couldn’t. He didn’t. Bible is wrong.
              Lucy,

I'm not going to stay up all night answering jezze-baal's foolish questions that she conjures up from her internet prostitutes.

And how do you arrive at 600 pounds for those stones? Have you never heard of slate rock?
              A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Comment

verse and chapter
                you cannot find it can you Elijah... because its not there.
                THE NEW COVENANT SABBATH is found in math 11 v 28-29-30 ~~~ learn the truth Elijah and save your soul from lawlessness..................
                A LAW THAT IS LESS.
                And where in Matthew 11:28-30 does He say, I am the Sabbath day???

He NEVER said the Sabbath was made for the Jews, and the Sabbath is never called THE JEWISH SABBATH either.

And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath: Mark 2:27.

The Sabbath was made for mankind, and He never said that He Himself was the Sabbath, now you show me the verse where He said He Himself was the Sabbath day?

Now you have your command from Messiah Himself in the N.T.

Why do you FEAR this question Lucy?

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Comment

Lucy,

I'm not going to stay up all night answering jezze-baal's foolish questions that she conjures up from her internet prostitutes.

And how do you arrive at 600 pounds for those stones? Have you never heard of slate rock?

If you want to know more about "slate rock or slate stone" you can go here below.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slate

So much for jezze-baal's prostitutes theory.

Comment

Lucy, who can't answer a question now?

And where in Matthew 11:28-30 does He say, I am the Sabbath day???

He NEVER said the Sabbath was made for the Jews, and the Sabbath is never called THE JEWISH SABBATH either.

And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath: Mark 2:27.

The Sabbath was made for mankind, and He never said that He Himself was the Sabbath, now you show me the verse where He said He Himself was the Sabbath day?

Now you have your command from Messiah Himself in the N.T.

Why do you FEAR this question Lucy?

Lucy will ask questions, but when she is asked a question, then she plays shut mouth or side step it games.

I can't help but smile.

Comment

Lucy the chicken?

When it comes to answering questions, Lucy turns into a chicken, she cackles a lot, but she can't lay any eggs, pock, pock, cackle, cackle.

I can't help but laugh.

Comment

JESUS BECOMES OUR ''sabbath rest'' JESUS ''IS'' our sabbath rest

Thank Dear Saviour.

question
                        "How is Jesus our Sabbath Rest?"

Answer
                        The key to understanding how Jesus is our Sabbath rest is the Hebrew word sabat, which means "to rest or stop or cease from work."
                        The origin of the Sabbath goes back to Creation (Genesis 2:2).
                        This doesn’t mean that God was tired and needed a rest NO He stopped what He was doing.
                        He ceased from His labours.
                        This is important in understanding the establishment of the Sabbath day and the role of Christ as our Sabbath rest + to establish the principle of the Sabbath day rest for His people.
                        This was not just a physical rest, but a cessation of labouring.
                        The various elements of the Sabbath symbolized the coming of the Messiah, who would provide a permanent rest for His people.
                        HOW?
                        With the establishment of the Old Testament Law, the Jews were constantly "laboring" to make themselves acceptable to God.
                        Hebrews 10:1
                        tells us that the law "can never, by the same sacrifices repeated endlessly year after year, make perfect those who draw near to worship."
                        But these sacrifices were offered in anticipation of the ultimate sacrifice of Christ on the cross, who "after He had offered one sacrifice for sins forever, sat down on the right of God" (Hebrews 10:12).
                        Just as He rested after performing the ultimate sacrifice, He sat down and rested—ceased from His labour of atonement because there was nothing more to be done, ever.
                        Because of what He did, we no longer have to "labour" in law-keeping in order to be justified in the sight of God.
                        Jesus was sent so that we might rest in God and in what He has provided.

A BELIEVER has their complete rest in Christ as He blessed it, sanctified it, and made it holy.
                        We see the symbol of Christ as our Sabbath rest—the holy, perfect Son of God who sanctifies and makes holy all who believe in Him.
                        God sanctified Christ, just as He sanctified the Sabbath day, and sent Him into the world (John 10:36) to be our sacrifice for sin.= to take away the sins of the world
                        In Him we find complete rest from the labours of our self-effort, because He alone is holy and righteous. "

He alone is our Sabbath rest~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                          Thank Dear Saviour.

question
                          "How is Jesus our Sabbath Rest?"

Answer
                          The key to understanding how Jesus is our Sabbath rest is the Hebrew word sabat, which means "to rest or stop or cease from work."
                          This doesn’t mean that God was tired and needed a rest NO He stopped what He was doing.
                          He ceased from His labours.
                          This is important in understanding the establishment of the Sabbath day and the role of Christ as our Sabbath rest + to establish the principle of the Sabbath day rest for His people.
                          This was not just a physical rest, but a cessation of labouring.
                          The various elements of the Sabbath symbolized the coming of the Messiah, who would provide a permanent rest for His people.
                          HOW?
                          With the establishment of the Old Testament Law, the Jews were constantly "laboring" to make themselves acceptable to God.
                          Hebrews 10:1

Just as He rested after performing the ultimate sacrifice, He sat down and rested—ceased from His labour of atonement because there was nothing more to be done, ever.
                          Because of what He did, we no longer have to "labour" in law-keeping in order to be justified in the sight of God.
                          Jesus was sent so that we might rest in God and in what He has provided.

A BELIEVER has their complete rest in Christ as He blessed it, sanctified it, and made it holy.
                          We see the symbol of Christ as our Sabbath rest—the holy, perfect Son of God who sanctifies and makes holy all who believe in Him.
                          God sanctified Christ, just as He sanctified the Sabbath day, and sent Him into the world (John 10:36) to be our sacrifice for sin.= to take away the sins of the world
                          In Him we find complete rest from the labours of our self-effort, because He alone is holy and righteous. "

He alone is our Sabbath rest~~~~
                          Lucy,

Why wont you show us where Messiah Himself said that He was/is our Sabbath day??

Why Lucy I thought you did not believe in that old testament and Yahweh, or does your tongue also have a fork like a snake too??

Comment

Lucy's tongue.

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
                            Lucy,

Why wont you show us where Messiah Himself said that He was/is our Sabbath day??

Why Lucy I thought you did not believe in that old testament and Yahweh, or does your tongue also have a fork like a snake too??
                            Here below is a picture of Lucy's tongue.

https://www.google.com/search?q=a+sn...ie7&gws_rd=ssl

Comment

The phrase "speaks with a forked tongue" means to deliberately say one thing and mean another or, to be hypocritical, or act in a duplicitous manner.

This is Lucy.

https://www.google.com/search?q=a+sn...ie7&gws_rd=ssl

Comment

no elijah

I am able to discern the myths from the anointed word... you cannot.
                                You remain confused on how to seek out the truth from the dung as you have NO anointing

you have some type of brain malfunction where you are unable to reason...and when you cannot you get flustered and follow up with a crude unholy mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X