No announcement yet.

Let's find out how Elijah Spying +IAH keep 613 O.T. Laws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OBSOLETE is the word used IAH = the law of moses = OBSOLETE.....

Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Hi Lucy, you have no answer?

Lucy, show me where “ABSOLUTE” means End? Ken

obsolete

/ˈɒbsəliːt/

adjective

adjective: obsolete

no longer produced or used; out of date.
    "the disposal of old and obsolete machinery"

synonyms: out of date, ended, outdated, outmoded, old-fashioned; no longer in use, disused, fallen into disuse, superannuated, outworn, antiquated, antediluvian, anachronistic, discarded, discontinued, old, dated, antique, archaic, ancient, fossilized, extinct, defunct, dead, bygone, out of fashion, out, behind the times;

verb
    US

verb: obsolete; 3rd person present: obsoletes; past tense: obsoleted; past participle: obsoleted; gerund or present participle: obsoleting

cause (a product or idea) to become obsolete by replacing it with something new.
    "we're trying to stimulate the business by obsoleting last year's designs"

bible verse

By calling this covenant "new," he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear.

New Living Translation
    When God speaks of a "new" covenant, it means he has made the first one obsolete. It is now out of date and will soon disappear.

English Standard Version
    In speaking of a new covenant, he makes the first one obsolete. And what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

Berean Study Bible
    In speaking of a new covenant, He has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and aging will soon disappear.

Berean Literal Bible
    In saying, "new," He has made obsolete the first; and that which is growing old and aging is near vanishing.

New American Standard Bible
    When He said, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. But whatever is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to disappear.

King James Bible
    In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
    By saying, a new covenant, He has declared that the first is old. And what is old and aging is about to disappear.

you are in the wrong era IAH
    the used -by-date ended in 70ad..........THE SIGNS SAID...................''DO NOT USE, PASSED the USED-BY-DATE''.............. iah= YOU NEVER READ THE FINE PRINT.

Your deformed religious beliefs want to trap us into A POWER WITHOUT LOVE = from a god without mercy and a law without salvation...................
    but this is all old news and rather boring.
    be a Armstrong robot...................................say la vive

Comment

Lucy, your writings are just about as confused as your teachings.

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
      bible verse

By calling this covenant "new," he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear.

New Living Translation
      When God speaks of a "new" covenant, it means he has made the first one obsolete. It is now out of date and will soon disappear.

English Standard Version
      In speaking of a new covenant, he makes the first one obsolete. And what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

Berean Study Bible
      In speaking of a new covenant, He has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and aging will soon disappear.

Berean Literal Bible
      In saying, "new," He has made obsolete the first; and that which is growing old and aging is near vanishing.

New American Standard Bible
      When He said, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. But whatever is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to disappear.

King James Bible
      In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
      By saying, a new covenant, He has declared that the first is old. And what is old and aging is about to disappear.

you are in the wrong era IAH
      the used -by-date ended in 70ad..........THE SIGNS SAID...................''DO NOT USE, PASSED the USED-BY-DATE''.............. iah= YOU NEVER READ THE FINE PRINT.

Your deformed religious beliefs want to trap us into A POWER WITHOUT LOVE = from a god without mercy and a law without salvation...................
      but this is all old news and rather boring.
      be a Armstrong robot...................................say la vive
      Lucy, OK, you first wrote, "I understand the word.::........ ABSOLUTE it means End." Now you want to change the word you understand from "ABSOLUTE," to be "obsolete." Do you ever read what you write and try to check to see if you have made mistakes?

Now, let's take a look at YOUR word "obsolete." It is Strong's # G3822 and it is used in three different NT verses:

(Luk 12:33) Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old (G3822), a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth.

(Heb 1:11) They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old (G3822) as doth a garment;

(Heb 8:13) In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old (G3822). Now that which decayeth (G3822) and waxeth old (G1095) is ready to vanish away.

So Lucy, are you "waxing" old? Are you becoming "obsolete." Are you ready to "vanish away?" Should we say your "end" is near? As long as you are still breathing, you have not "passed away," and as long as sinners are still sinning, the Law has not ended. Do you not understand this? Why don't you take what James says to heart:

(Jas 2:9) But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convicted of the Law as transgressors.

Again Lucy, how can you be convicted of being a transgressor, WITHOUT the Law? Ken
      Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
      Abstain from meats offered to idols
      (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
      So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

i dont care what you believe IAH nor your opinions

Yeshua emphasized to me,
        Psalm 23
        saying very clearly
        How you worship Me, -"that's My business,''
        How walk with Me, - "that's My business,''
        How you put your hand in Mine, and I'll give you the privilege of moving with Me -''that's My business'',
        He said, "Let Me do My own worrying about My business, over you and what I've promised you, because I'll take care of it,
        I haven't failed in all of this time."
        One of the greatest truths given to each disciple is to hear the assurance that Father has scheduled each day of our lives .
        As we walk with Him He will direct our path, and though unknown to us will bring to pass His purpose our lives.

over and out IAH you are religiously boring.

Comment

Is YAHWEH Really Your Shepherd?

Hi Lucy,
          Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

I am not certain, but I think that I have asked you this before. After reading Bobby and Enkist (I am not sure about the spelling here), how in all the world can you claim that YAHWEH is your Shepherd?

You are the one who is constantly accusing ImAHebrew and myself as sitting under Mr. Herbert Armstrong. When you advocate the arguments of Bobby and the like on this forum against the YAHWEH of the Old Testament Scriptures, do you not also sit under them? If you do agree with them, then how can the YAHWEH of Psalms 23 be your Shepherd?

Please be consistent, Lucy! You cannot soar by being inconsistent in your arguments. Indeed, gravity of the Matrix overcomes you right here! What keeps you from burning when you are forced to reenter the Matrix atmosphere by your inconsistency?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
          Sincerely, Latuwr
          The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Is YAHWEH Really Your Shepherd?

Hi Lucy,

I am not certain, but I think that I have asked you this before. After reading Bobby and Enkist (I am not sure about the spelling here), how in all the world can you claim that YAHWEH is your Shepherd?

You are the one who is constantly accusing ImAHebrew and myself as sitting under Mr. Herbert Armstrong. When you advocate the arguments of Bobby and the like on this forum against the YAHWEH of the Old Testament Scriptures, do you not also sit under them? If you do agree with them, then how can the YAHWEH of Psalms 23 be your Shepherd?

Please be consistent, Lucy! You cannot soar by being inconsistent in your arguments. Indeed, gravity of the Matrix overcomes you right here! What keeps you from burning when you are forced to reenter the Matrix atmosphere by your inconsistency?

Sincerely, Latuwr
            The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

yes indeed ps 23..ANSWERS OUR PROBLEMS

Yeshua emphasized to me,
              Psalm 23
              saying very clearly
              How you put your hand in Mine, and I'll give you the privilege of moving with Me -''that's My business'',
              He said, "Let Me do My own worrying about My business, over you and what I've promised you, because I'll take care of it,
              One of the greatest truths given to each disciple is to hear the assurance that Father has scheduled each day of our lives .
              As we walk with Him He will direct our path, and though unknown to us will bring to pass His purpose our lives.

NOW DEAR SPYING what is your small problem?
              hmmm
              about dear Bobby AND his edification as a watchman and his exposures?
              - did it put the wind up your OT sails dear man.
              Seems you couldn't wait to X bob's videos.
              fear does that~~~
              why don't you allow truth to flow where it will?.
              why were you so afraid?

however
              the truth of the matter is.,
              SATAN IS THE PERFECT INSTRUMENT FOR EVIL
              = and we know his character.
              therefore if the OT god Yahweh matches up with the same characteristics of aka - harm killing raping and destroying human LIVES IN ADJECT CRUELTY - it doesn't A ROCKET scientist's mind to put 2+ 2 together.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=g...w=1920&bih=949

it seems to me, the STONERS are as evil as satan, and their god, just as barbaric and evil
              Are you like this yourself inside Spying an ''eye for an eye'' man who would ofcourse be well able to cast the 1st stone?????
              hmmm something to ponder.
              Jesus Father is Sovereign and He has a plan to save the world that does not include torturing sinners.=the goodnews
              Click image for larger version

Name:	hell_forever_and_ever.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.4 KB
ID:	59559

however the subject for me has become boring.... think as you will dear Spying
              Last edited by LucySmith; 10-03-2017, 09:57 PM. Reason: pic added

Comment

Bobbytism and Endkistism!

Hi Lucy,

If you are bored by the issue of identifying with the person whom you do promote through your writings, then why do you repeatedly complain to others at this forum that ImAHebrew and myself are disciples of Mr. Herbert Armstrong? You do not seem to be bored by your accusations against us. Our teachings do not come from Mr. Armstrong, but your teachings about the evil YAHWEH of the Old Testament Scriptures seem to come directly from Bobby and from Endkist who both teach that the YAHWEH of the Old Testament is evil.

Listen closely to what I am about to say. I do not at all object to your personal writings about what you believe, but I will not continue to tolerate links which openly declare that the ELOHIM of the Old Testament is evil. Both Bobby and Endkist are believers in the same ideas that caused the Jews of Europe to be murdered during WW11. If their ideas have need of being presented on this forum, then let them come and be their own advocates, but please do not advocate for them through posting on this forum links to their ideas.

Enough said, and I hope that I have got your attention, if not, then my action against Bobbyites and Endkistites like yourself shall be swift and complete.

Sincerely, Latuwr

Comment

no no Spying

that is only your crazy idea.
                  your foundational teaching does come from Herbert Armstrong [ as you yourself have posted] + you have added personal flaky bits to your own destruction
                  and
                  my boredom comes from your continual denials and acceptance of evil as 'good''
                  however
                  when confronted by OT evil, destruction and inhumanity you caved in and defended gross darkness.
                  hmm
                  Also you needed an excuse for evil to be excused hence your threatening and abusive post above to me.

so listen closely to what I now say.
                  .. NO....
                  you haven't got my attention Mr religious Hiltler and never did~as you yourself are a destroyer ~~~~~ everywhere you go you leave a corpse as dead relationships= wife children and grandchildren
                  and remember I WANT YOU TO LISTEN VERY CLOSELY = 1 thing laddy your own father left you out of his will = you want to be spiritual. well. there is your answer. YOU ARE OUT OF FATHER'S WILL.

SATAN IS THE PERFECT INSTRUMENT FOR EVIL
                  = and we know his character.
                  therefore if the OT god Yahweh matches up with the same characteristics of aka - harm killing raping and destroying human LIVES IN ADJECT CRUELTY - it doesn't A ROCKET scientist's mind to put 2+ 2 together.
                  my friend is a pilot and witnessed 1st hand a stoning in a village in the middle east, [ I forget the name] He was in a taxi, and the driver stopped the taxi and said...''lets go to see some divine justice''.
                  My friend didn't know what this was so went along to see a woman 1/2 buried in sand and buckets of stones being handed out, to those gathered around in a circle.
                  A shout went out and the people threw stones at her as she screamed and screamed.
                  The stones hit her eyes and the eye fell out and the blood and gore was everywhere as her nose seemed to disappear too
                  My friend was in shock and has nightmares over this and was so traumatised he gave up his flying work and came back home.

divine justice~~~~
                  Last edited by LucySmith; 10-04-2017, 02:59 PM.

Comment

now spying old mate.. you can give us all those excuses you want...it will not work

that is only your crazy idea.
                    your foundational teaching does come from Herbert Armstrong [ as you yourself have posted] + you have added personal flaky bits to your own destruction
                    and
                    my boredom comes from your continual denials and acceptance of evil as 'good''
                    however
                    when confronted by OT evil, destruction and inhumanity you caved in and defended gross darkness.
                    hmm
                    Also you needed an excuse for evil to be excused hence your threatening and abusive post above to me.

so listen closely to what I now say.
                    .. NO....
                    you haven't got my attention Mr religious Hiltler and never did~as you yourself are a destroyer ~~~~~ everywhere you go you leave a corpse as dead relationships= wife children and grandchildren
                    and remember I WANT YOU TO LISTEN VERY CLOSELY = 1 thing laddy your own father left you out of his will = you want to be spiritual. well. there is your answer. YOU ARE OUT OF FATHER'S WILL.

my friend is a pilot and witnessed 1st hand a stoning in a village in the middle east, [ I forget the name] He was in a taxi, and the driver stopped the taxi and said...''lets go to see some divine justice''.
                    My friend didn't know what this was so went along to see a woman 1/2 buried in sand and buckets of stones being handed out, to those gathered around in a circle.
                    A shout went out and the people threw stones at her as she screamed and screamed.
                    The stones hit her eyes and the eye fell out and the blood and gore was everywhere as her nose seemed to disappear too
                    My friend was in shock and has nightmares over this and was so traumatised he gave up his flying work and came back home.

divine justice~~~~

the character tells the story...or the inner being.
                    *love or hate.
                    *live or kill
                    *mercy or forgiveness

Name:	8b3b2a12c34514f865482bbc6ab9569e--john---favorite-bible-verses.jpg
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	59560

Name:	wpid-writesand.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	23.5 KB
ID:	59561

Name:	a45caafb7c424cdd6a5343751c85db03--john--the-sand.jpg
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	59562

JESUS representing His Father....every time

another god=the OT Yahweh.....representing ''divine justice''

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	52.0 KB
ID:	59563

the OT Yahweh - introduced himself as a ''god of darkness''

Thomas Paine, one of the Founding Fathers of the United States, rejected the biblical god writing in The Age of Reason (1794) that 'the belief in a cruel god makes a cruel man

perhaps when you are shaving Spying = take a long look in your mirror.~~as the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN WITHIN IS NOT A DESTRUCTIVE REALM BUT ONE OF LOVE JOY AND PEACE~~~~

Comment

NT fatherhood = YESHUA'S STYLE....as fruit on the vine

the character tells the story...or the inner being.
                      *love or hate.
                      *live or kill
                      *mercy or forgiveness

[ATTACH]220[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]221[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]222[/ATTACH]

JESUS representing His Father....every time

another god=the OT Yahweh.....representing ''divine justice''

[ATTACH]223[/ATTACH]

the OT Yahweh - introduced himself as a ''god of darkness''

Thomas Paine, one of the Founding Fathers of the United States, rejected the biblical god writing in The Age of Reason (1794) that 'the belief in a cruel god makes a cruel man

perhaps when you are shaving Spying = take a long look in your mirror.~~as the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN WITHIN IS NOT A DESTRUCTIVE REALM BUT ONE OF LOVE JOY AND PEACE~~~~

john 3 v 16
                      THE FATHERHOOD VALUES.
                      ''for God so loved this world, He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes on HIM, shall never perish but have everlasting life''
                      the FATHERHOOD OF THE GOD OF LIFE where no darkness can be found.[according to Jesus]
                      https://www.facebook.com/NowThisNews...7339658356152/
                      ''God bless this gentle man these babies will remember this for the rest of their lives
                      God sends his angels to help those who need it most
                      This man is a special kind of angel''
                      the contrast in character between the 2 testaments gods is incredible.
                      The most original of Yeshua's teachings was'' the emphasis of love and mercy in the place of fear and sacrifice''.
                      "He went about doing good."
                      "Jesus was an unusually cheerful person, but He was not a blind and unreasoning optimist.
                      His constant word of exhortation was, "Be of good cheer."
                      Last edited by LucySmith; 10-04-2017, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Happy Feast Everyone!

Hi Lucy,

Tonight at sundown begins the Feast of Ingathering for some of the Tzaddikim. Some of us will keep this Feast in Branson, MO. Some will keep the Feast a day earlier at Orange Beach, AL, and some of us will keep the Feast in St. Louis, MO, dwelling outside of our homes during the night. I attempted to set up my tent two days ago, and rain caught me before I could complete the task so right now I will sleep in my car until my tent dries out. It is really warm right now in St. Louis. Last night, I do not think that the temperature went below 70 degrees which is unusual for this time of year. October in Missouri is usually a wonderful month weather wise, not to hot and not to cold. A long dead famous Missourian once said that there was no place he would rather be than Missouri in October. My Mother was born in October, and I do miss her, but not as much as I miss my Father who was born in April.

I want you to know that I do respect your writings on this forum. I do disagree with much of what you say, but as long as it comes from you, then I have opportunity to refute or agree with you as I am moved. I have no desire to tolerate the linked views of others or the copied and pasted views of others on this forum. Since I have no opportunity to engage them in conversation concerning their views; therefore, why should I pay for their views to be expressed on this forum?

I hope you understand my position!

Sincerely, Latuwr

Comment

because' the eye sees and the hand gives and the toe walks = the body has much to say

Father never puts all His apples In 1 basket Spying.
                          we are a BODY OF LIFE and not all the body has the same functions.
                          Jesus will talk to the Body of Life in UNLIMITED WAYS and through truth seekers....

TRUE LIFE never tolerates DEATH/DESTRUCTION from ANYONE OR ANY BEING.

A Prayer Against Anxiety
                          “Little one, why are you anxious?
                          Why do you worry and fret?
                          I am with you always and I intend you great good.
                          Still your frantic imaginings.
                          Feel My calm.
                          There is no need for panic.
                          You are led carefully and well.
                          There is always a choice: fear or faith.
                          With faith comes the certainty that My world is unfolding exactly as it should.
                          Trust in Me.
                          Trust in God—good, orderly direction.”

Jesus teaches His people and His people TELL of His teaching. = as shown above....

Spying
                          you took the wrong fork in the salvation road, and went back into a law you cannot keep nor brings true salvation and life here and because of this decision it has ruined your life as a dysfunctional family of strife...............
                          not 1 person, would wish to be in your shoes.
                          not one person could point to you and say '' the glory of God walked by''

look in the mirror and see the cruelty in your soul as you ''pride yourself on your religious views''.
                          you used the scripture as a weapon and made your daughter cry... you know something Spying never once have I made my children cry and never once have they made me cry.

you take a baby in your arms, and that child grows up AS A REFLECTION OF ITS PARENTS.......................

People come into my shops church people talking and praising God, very sincere I turn around and look at their family..................the fruit.....most times its rotten.
                          the child is a reflection of parental chaos, and religious ruin, weird notions and vile abuse mentally and physically...yet.... the parents lips speak pious words

I HATE IT = it makes me vomit.
                          the sheer religious ugliness and betrayal of the gospel and the LOVE AND JOY AND PASSION OF OUR INVISIBLE FATHER IS LOST in most homes.

perhaps Spying, you need to take a trip to the middle east and view a stoning 1st hand from the OT divine justice at work of a ''loving'' god - oh while you are there...try and go ''super spiritual in this perfect law''

''he who is without sin cast the 1st stone'' = the gospel message of loving care + blessing and forgiveness in all manner of divine mercy
                          If Jesus came to your house
                          I wonder what you would do?

you would throw HIM out....HIS TRUTH.... you would hate it.

Comment

the GREY CARDINALS....

the ''religious they'' who try to convince others, to mix the law of Moses with the New Covenant, that was hailed by the Saviour as ''SETTING THE CAPTIVES FREE''.
                            ONE CALLED captive another called free men.

The GREY CARDINALS will never answer the real questions that matter, because their silence is crucial to their great deception.
                            The GREY CARDINALS WITH THEIR religious propaganda are in on the whole con.
                            The wise, called ''the truth seekers'', dig out all the important information on religious opinions because these GREY CARDINALS inculcate the pews in the idea that what we see happening in the world around us is the result of natural human behavioral cycles and larger spiritual forces.
                            But what’s happening is in no way the result of natural forces;
                            It’s the result of a scientifically-devised social engineering program concocted by all manner of the world’s religious systems that have become institutions.
                            ''Grey Cardinal’s authoritarian rule” wishes to replace the gospel free man, back under the CAPTIVE status again.

Comment

Lucy, why, when you are exposed to be in error, why do you turn a deaf ear?

Yeshua emphasized to me,
                              Psalm 23
                              saying very clearly

Hi Lucy, it appears that anytime the Scriptures or even someone who expresses the Truth to you, that it will bring out you playing your various “cards” (the corruption card, the contradiction card, the whatever card, the boring card). Why is that? You will quote and write volumes of corrupted, contradictory, obscure, and boorish nonsense, and think you are quite the scholar, along with your deceived and delusional “buddies.” Again, why is that? Please try to be consistent in what you teach us. Spying and I have been VERY consistent in our approach of teaching you, yet you will jump from one teaching to another and try to make us think Yahweh is evil, and that the keeping of His commands causes death. Again, why is that, why is the Shepard of Psalms 23 (Yahweh Elohim) someone you disdain and speak so evil of? Ken
                              Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
                              Abstain from meats offered to idols
                              (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
                              So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

Destroy And Abolish!

Hi Lucy,
                                Happy First Day of the Feast!

You made this assertion which in a way is true but does not accurately present what TRUE LIFE will do in response to death being brought into the lives of TRUE LIFERS:

"TRUE LIFE never tolerates DEATH/DESTRUCTION from ANYONE OR ANY BEING."

My Messiah Yahushua is the Way, the Truth, and the Life, this is what My Messiah came to this Earth to accomplish:

Hebrews 2:14
                                14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

There exists a spiritual warfare that is not visible to the inhabitants of the Matrix, and this warfare can only be seen through the eyes of My Messiah Yahushua:

2 Timothy 1:8-10
                                8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our YAHWEH, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of ELOHIM;
                                9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Messiah Yahushua before the world began,
                                10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Yahushua Messiah, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

This warfare which was waged against HaSatan and death was accomplished through the death, burial, and 3rd day resurrection of Messiah Yahushua. My Messiah used HIS death on HIS Cross to destroy HaSatan.

My YAHWEH ELOHIM came to this Earth with a battle plan that was conceived before the world began. My YAHWEH ELOHIM fought and won a great war against evil, and only a very few in the Matrix have any understanding of the nature of HIS warfare. While My YAHWEH ELOHIM was not a suicide terrorist, that is, it was not HIS will that HE should physically die, My YAHWEH ELOHIM fought to the death against HaSatan and his Demons.

The Battle Plan which HE followed is thoroughly vetted in the Law and the Prophets and the Psalms. In my humble opinion, Lucy, you have need of returning to all the Scriptures which you do presently abhor, and pray that My Messiah Yahushua would give you the grace to repent so that you might gain some insight into the great struggle which HE waged for you.

Sincerely, Latuwr

Comment

Working...
                                X