Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jesus IS THE TRUE I.M.A.G.E. of God our Father.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus IS THE TRUE I.M.A.G.E. of God our Father.

i thank the holy Spirit to taking away the veil of bible deceptions and the ''traditions of men''

we all SUFFER THIS SPIRITUAL DEFORMITY because we foolishly trusted in our creeds and the leaders and they FORMED OUR OPINIONS OF '' we are right'' all the while satan is being worshipped and the pews die off 1 every 12mins.
    However some of us have the veil removed, by the stirring up of our ideas.... suddenly we begin to think FREEDOM AND LIBERTY ways that ofcourse bring condemnation from the Pharisee in the religious people.... we become ''deceived'' in their eyes.
    so strange really but satan must have this ''angels of light'' guarding those ''traditions''.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMBfTsRzaQ0

this video has excellent insights into the truth~~~
    ~we all learn from as His disciples with confirmation following.

there is a NEW BREED of humans on earth.... and they are not in the ranks/beliefs/sects of the religious. amen
    what is so amazingly beautiful in this NEW RACE of humans is ''there newfound ability to WALK BY THE SAME FAITH AS JESUS WALKED IN''
    .................... it is a joy unspeakable.
    also another wonderful trait is learning how to love the unloveable and minister too them.... and watch them be changed.

religious confusion - come out from this mess.````

“There are those in religious circles who by reason of their natural attributes are able to influence people into the kingdom of religious confusion
    . You will know them for they lack humility and speak of their own works.

They seek to build towers and monuments unto themselves.
    They gather people unto themselves for they are easy to follow.
    Their appetite is satisfied with looking upon their own works and receiving the compliments of man.
    They run programmes and lay plans to achieve results as does the man of enterprise and greed.
    They have a form of Godliness but lack the power thereof.

I counsel you to look deep.
    Look deep before you follow these religious shepherds any further.
    Where do they lead?
    Do they lead you to the green fields of My pasture or are you in the sheep-pen of hunger and thirst with the dry dust of man’s words.

Look deep I say, beyond the surface and see if the foundation of the tower is My Love for it is only on this foundation that somebody can claim that they serve me.
    Listen deep, I say, beyond their words into the heart for only there you will know the voice of My true shepherds.

Many are deceived into believing that they must revere and follow the successful pastors.
    I release you from this deception.

Look deep and ask of Me and My Spirit will speak to you.
    Why have you not sought of Me? Hear
    My voice and seek Me and I will lead you”.**

Comment

The Voice of Wisdom, how can one HEAR it?

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post

“There are those in religious circles who by reason of their natural attributes are able to influence people into the kingdom of religious confusion
      . You will know them for they lack humility and speak of their own works.

They seek to build towers and monuments unto themselves.
      They gather people unto themselves for they are easy to follow.
      Their appetite is satisfied with looking upon their own works and receiving the compliments of man.
      They run programmes and lay plans to achieve results as does the man of enterprise and greed.
      They have a form of Godliness but lack the power thereof.

I counsel you to look deep.
      Look deep before you follow these religious shepherds any further.
      Where do they lead?
      Do they lead you to the green fields of My pasture or are you in the sheep-pen of hunger and thirst with the dry dust of man’s words.

Look deep I say, beyond the surface and see if the foundation of the tower is My Love for it is only on this foundation that somebody can claim that they serve me.
      Listen deep, I say, beyond their words into the heart for only there you will know the voice of My true shepherds.

Many are deceived into believing that they must revere and follow the successful pastors.
      I release you from this deception.

Look deep and ask of Me and My Spirit will speak to you.
      Why have you not sought of Me? Hear
      My voice and seek Me and I will lead you”.**
      Hi Lucy, yes, the Voice of Wisdom, how can it be heard? I believe King David gives some advice:

Psa 119:97-100
      (97) MEM. O how love I thy law! it is my meditation all the day.
      (98) Thou through thy commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies: for they are ever with me.
      (99) I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation.
      (100) I understand more than the ancients, because I keep thy precepts.

Psa 119:165
      (165) Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.

And then, look at what "Wisdom" says:

Pro 3:1-2
      (1) My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments:
      (2) For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.

As "Wisdom" knows, those who "forget" Yahweh's Law, will be destroyed (70ad) and their children forgotten (Lucy, don't you want your children to be remembered?):

Hos 4:6
      (6) My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to Me: seeing thou hast forgotten the Law of thy Elohim, I will also forget thy children.

There is still time Lucy for you to start to Love the Law that Yeshua gave to Moses, and LIVE. Ken
      Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
      Abstain from meats offered to idols
      (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
      So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

Jesus never gave Moses THE LAW....IAH

Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
        Hi Lucy, yes, the Voice of Wisdom, how can it be heard? I believe King David gives some advice:

Psa 119:97-100
        (97) MEM. O how love I thy law! it is my meditation all the day.
        (98) Thou through thy commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies: for they are ever with me.
        (99) I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation.
        (100) I understand more than the ancients, because I keep thy precepts.

Psa 119:165
        (165) Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.

And then, look at what "Wisdom" says:

Pro 3:1-2
        (1) My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments:
        (2) For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.

As "Wisdom" knows, those who "forget" Yahweh's Law, will be destroyed (70ad) and their children forgotten (Lucy, don't you want your children to be remembered?):

Hos 4:6
        (6) My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to Me: seeing thou hast forgotten the Law of thy Elohim, I will also forget thy children.

There is still time Lucy for you to start to Love the Law that Yeshua gave to Moses, and LIVE. Ken
        ....it was an angel. Jesus is always referred to as THE WORD.

Comment

why did Angels give '' the law to Moses'' and NOT THE WORD OF GOD

the Old Testament laws were given to Moses by angels.
          One ought to give some thought to this verse
          THE WORD was missing in such an important times.

Moses received the law directly from God.
          And the LORD came down upon mount Sinai, on the top of the mount: and the LORD called Moses up to the top of the mount; and Moses went up. . . . And the LORD said unto Moses, Thus thou shalt say unto the children of Israel, Ye have seen that I have talked with you from heaven. Exodus 19:20, 20:22

Angels gave the law to Moses through the hand of a mediator.
          Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator. Galatians 3:19
          the lord god = who formed a Hermaphrodite from the dust = he couldn't get it right
          or
          angels

both WERE NOT THE LIVING WORD Jesus

The Beginning
          1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
          2He was with God in the beginning.…
          THE WORD was with GOD
          and
          THE WORD was GOD.
          not the lord god
          not an angel

God the WORD
          or
          the lord god.
          or
          angels

Comment

The Word?

the lord god = who formed a Hermaphrodite from the dust = he couldn't get it right
            or
            angels

THE WORD was with GOD
            and
            THE WORD was GOD.
            not the lord god
            not an angel

God the WORD
            or
            the lord god.
            or
            angels
            Hi Lucy, well, you have a problem then. "God," not "the Lord God" BLESSED the SEVENTH DAY, and sanctified IT, when "God" had created and made all things:

Gen 2:2-3
            (2) And on the Seventh Day "God" ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the Seventh Day from all his work which he had made.
            (3) And "God" blessed the Seventh Day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which "God" created and made.

And, we find out from John that The Word WAS Eohim, and NOTHING was made WITHOUT the WORD:

Joh 1:1-3
            (1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with "God," and the Word was "God."
            (2) The same was in the beginning with "God."
            (3) All things were made by Him; and without Him was not any thing made that was made.

So Lucy, The Seventh Day was BLESSED, SANCTIFIED, and MADE by the Word of Elohim, Yahweh Yeshua, and it would behoove you to LISTEN to Him, but since you disregard what Moses wrote, you prove you do not want to LISTEN to what He says:

Joh 5:46-47
            (46) For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed Me: for he wrote of Me.
            (47) But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe My WORDS?

You see Lucy, you are so backwards from the Truth in how you are thinking, you are not "rightly dividing" the Word of Truth in how you malign Moses and Yahweh. Jeremiah speaks rightly of how you are playing a false prophet:

Jer 23:16-18

(16) Thus says Yahweh of hosts, "Do not listen to the words of the prophets who are prophesying to you. They are leading you into futility; They speak a vision of their own imagination, Not from the Mouth of Yahweh.
            (17) "They keep saying to those who despise Me, 'Yahweh has said, "You will have peace"'; And as for everyone who walks in the stubbornness of his/her own heart, They say, 'Calamity will not come upon you.'
            (18) "But who has stood in the council of Yahweh, That he should see and hear His WORD? Who has given heed to His WORD and listened?

No Lucy, you have NOT given heed, nor LISTENED to The WORD, as spoken by Messiah Yahweh Yeshua, and the calamity of destruction will befall you IF you do not start to pay attention to what Moses WROTE, and to what Yahweh Yeshua has said! Ken
            Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
            (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

Comment

Why cast away the Law, and the WORD?

or
              angels

THE WORD was with GOD
              and
              THE WORD was GOD.
              not the lord god
              not an angel

God the WORD
              or
              the lord god.
              or
              angels
              Hi Lucy, why do you cast away the Law of Yahweh, and despise the WORD of the Holy One of Israel?

Isa 5:21 & 24
              (21) Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!
              (24) Therefore as the fire devoureth the stubble, and the flame consumeth the chaff, so their root shall be as rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust: because they have cast away the law of Yahweh of hosts, and despised The Word of the Holy One of Israel.

Yes Lucy, you THINK you are right and prudent, but casting away The Law, and despising The Word will only cause you destruction. Is not Yahweh Yeshua The HOLY ONE of "God" and Israel:

Mar 1:24
              (24) Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with Thee, thou Yeshua of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I know Thee who Thou art, the Holy One of "God."

Act 2:25-27
              (25) For David speaketh concerning Him (Yeshua-Psa 16:8-11), I foresaw Yahweh always before my face, for He is on my right hand, that I should not be moved:
              (26) Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope:
              (27) Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One (Yahweh Yeshua) to see corruption.

Isa 47:4
              (4) As for our Redeemer, Yahweh of hosts is His name, the Holy One of Israel.

Yes, Yeshua IS Yahweh, the Holy One of Israel who REDEEMS us from ALL iniquity, by giving Himself to us (Philippians 2:6-8, Titus 2:14), and we did spitefully and viciously misused Him by putting Him upon the Cross. You need to stop putting Yahweh Yeshua upon the Cross Lucy, and confess Him as YOUR Yahweh and Elohim:

Joh 20:28
              (28) And Thomas answered and said unto Him, my Yahweh and my Elohim.

Ken

Comment

ask the right questions IAH

why did the lord god form from dust a hermaphrodite ?
                In biology, a hermaphrodite is an organism that has reproductive organs normally associated with both male and female sexes

was this an ancient for o Genetic engineering? = notice ''THE WORD'' was not involved in this production.

Comment

Gen 1:27?

why did the lord god form from dust a hermaphrodite ?
                  In biology, a hermaphrodite is an organism that has reproductive organs normally associated with both male and female sexes

was this an ancient for o Genetic engineering? = notice ''THE WORD'' was not involved in this production.
                  Hi Lucy, so, just who did "God" create in Gen 1:27, male AND female He created them:

Gen 1:27
                  (27) So "God" created man in his own image, in the image of "God" created he him; male and female created he them.

So you need to ask yourself this question Lucy, why did "God" create them male and female? Seems like your "God" in Gen 1 is not any different than "The Lord God" of Gen 2, is he? Please Lucy, try to be consistent in your rationale. Ken

Comment

i have shown IAH 2 gods

Hi Lucy, so, just who did "God" create in Gen 1:27, male AND female He created them:

Gen 1:27
                    (27) So "God" created man in his own image, in the image of "God" created he him; male and female created he them.

So you need to ask yourself this question Lucy, why did "God" create them male and female? Seems like your "God" in Gen 1 is not any different than "The Lord God" of Gen 2, is he? Please Lucy, try to be consistent in your rationale. Ken
                    you dont recognise this fact at all and ofcourse I understand this from church indoctrinations.... it becomes impossible to see the switch.
                    the eyes need to be opened.
                    GOD = go investigate the meaning = elohyim
                    the lord god = go and investigate the meaning,=Jehovah

2 very different meanings

Comment

Your own imaginations and the influence of un-Hollywood.

you dont recognise this fact at all and ofcourse I understand this from church indoctrinations.... it becomes impossible to see the switch.
                      the eyes need to be opened.
                      GOD = go investigate the meaning = elohyim
                      the lord god = go and investigate the meaning,=Jehovah

2 very different meanings
                      Hi Lucy, you haven't shown anything but your own imaginations and the influence of un-Hollywood. I have shown you on multiple occasions that Yeshua IS Yahweh, and you still want to call Him evil. Ken

Comment

Jesus the visible IMAGE of OUR Father.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8bm8rqJ030&t=805s

I am not into armstrongism..

The Goodness of God teachings are intended to reveal the true nature of our Father and clear away evil misunderstandings.
                        Profound mysteries will be resolved in this teaching series and you will be set free from the Evil Old Testament God, as well as misunderstandings in the New Testament, such as eternal punishment by fire.
                        As we see the goodness of God more clearly, our love for Him will increase, and our faith will become more effective because doubts about His character will be cleared away. Amen!

Comment

Bobby Collier is clueless about Yahweh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8bm8rqJ030&t=805s

I am not into armstrongism..Neither are we, Herbert Armstrong had a very limited understanding of the Spiritual, although he did have more than you and Bobby combined.

The Goodness of God teachings are intended to reveal the true nature of our Father and clear away evil misunderstandings.
                          Profound mysteries will be resolved in this teaching series and you will be set free from the Evil Old Testament God, as well as misunderstandings in the New Testament, such as eternal punishment by fire.
                          As we see the goodness of God more clearly, our love for Him will increase, and our faith will become more effective because doubts about His character will be cleared away. Amen!
                          Hi Lucy, your buddy Bobby is clueless about Yahweh. Bobby fulfills the Scriptures to a tee by calling evil good and good evil. He preaches Love, yet denies that it is Love that FULFILLS the Law of Yahweh, and it is Love to keep His commands. He is totally misunderstanding Paul about the "curse" of the Law and being "redeemed" from that "curse." The "curse" of the Law is from the result of FAILING to CONFIRM and DO the Law, and Messiah Yeshua became a "curse" (cursed is anyone who hangs from a tree) for us so that WE could CONFIRM to DO the Law Spiritually. Your buddy Bobby knows nothing about the Spiritual Fulfillment of the Law of Yahweh Yeshua, he is just like you, and that is WHY you both hate Yahweh Yeshua, and think He is evil. You are calling Good evil, and evil you call good. Ken

Comment

only in your opinions IAH

Hi Lucy, your buddy Bobby is clueless about Yahweh. Bobby fulfills the Scriptures to a tee by calling evil good and good evil. He preaches Love, yet denies that it is Love that FULFILLS the Law of Yahweh, and it is Love to keep His commands. He is totally misunderstanding Paul about the "curse" of the Law and being "redeemed" from that "curse." The "curse" of the Law is from the result of FAILING to CONFIRM and DO the Law, and Messiah Yeshua became a "curse" (cursed is anyone who hangs from a tree) for us so that WE could CONFIRM to DO the Law Spiritually. Your buddy Bobby knows nothing about the Spiritual Fulfillment of the Law of Yahweh Yeshua, he is just like you, and that is WHY you both hate Yahweh Yeshua, and think He is evil. You are calling Good evil, and evil you call good. Ken
                            it is so great to see someone else EXPOSE this vile conspiracy we all believed in... AND SUDDENLY ................WHAM........ in some saints Jesus OPENS THEIR EYES to the character He presented to us of His father... when compared to the evil OT ''the lord god'' and his ego trips.
                            now you can rant all you will but ONCE JESUS IS OUR LORD................. no second rate upstart ''god'' poser gets a look in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrLezorUhs0
                            Last edited by LucySmith; 09-04-2017, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Lucy, Charles Snarls is just like you, devoid of Spiritual Understanding.

it is so great to see someone else EXPOSE this vile conspiracy we all believed in... AND SUDDENLY ................WHAM........ in some saints Jesus OPENS THEIR EYES to the character He presented to us of His father... when compared to the evil OT ''the lord god'' and his ego trips.
                              now you can rant all you will but ONCE JESUS IS OUR LORD................. no second rate upstart ''god'' poser gets a look in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrLezorUhs0
                              Hi Lucy, Charles Snarls does not have a clue as to what The Apostle Paul taught about Grace. He is just like YOU, devoid of any Spiritual Understanding. Ken.

Comment

Working...
                              X